Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Aki's Tour Part 1 I_vote_lcapAki's Tour Part 1 I_voting_barAki's Tour Part 1 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Aki's Tour Part 1 I_vote_lcapAki's Tour Part 1 I_voting_barAki's Tour Part 1 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Aki's Tour Part 1 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Aki's Tour Part 1 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Aki's Tour Part 1 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Aki's Tour Part 1 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Aki's Tour Part 1 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Aki's Tour Part 1 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Aki's Tour Part 1 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Aki's Tour Part 1 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Aki's Tour Part 1 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Aki's Tour Part 1 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Aki's Tour Part 1 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Aki's Tour Part 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Aki's Tour Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Aki's Tour Part 1   Aki's Tour Part 1 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:51 pm

Akihiko Iyou walked towards the Squad 13 Barracks. The five foot ten man wore black jeans, a white button up T-shirt, and a belt with his squad's symbol on the buckle. Clipped to his left was a circular device that held his twin katanas in place. Add in the captain's haori for Squad 3 and a top hat, and that was Aki's outfit. Once the light brown haired man was out of the Maggot's Nest, he got over his cold rather quickly. Thank goodness. He was gettting sick of being sick.

Unfortunately, a lot has happened since he was jailed. Every captain has been replaced, surprisingly. Bad thing was though, he was the veteran of the group. He's been captain longest and he was also the strongest supposedly. But now, Aki was touring the Gotei 13, to update himself and get familiar with his fellow captains. When he walked into the barracks, he heard some familiar sounds. That caused a grin on his face and Aki followed it.

There was a captain training his troops in a dojo, giving out constructive criticism but also balancing it out with what each person did right. Even encouraging them. Aki nodded to himself in approval. This was a man that could lead men. And that was why he was made a captain. He just stood there and watched some more until he was noticed. He just hoped he didn't interrupt it too badly.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Aki's Tour Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aki's Tour Part 1   Aki's Tour Part 1 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:36 pm

Jensen stood, sleaves pulled up, arms cross, watching a few of the new recruits preforming drills. The Other members of his squad were training away in the yard, one of his seated members running them trough their drills. Jensen would move on to them soon enough, and Join in, but right now he needed to help his newer members. Some were well thought but they were lacking in skill, and protecting the soul society was a dangerous job, and the place was big enough that every man would be needed for patrols at some point or other. Jensen watched, pointing out flaws and mistakes, and giving encouragement to the ones who did well.

There was one particular lad in the group who was having a hard time of it. Jensen was watching him carefully as he preformed a set of attacks. He noted the flaws in the boys stance and, pointed them out. "Don't over extend yourself, you'll trow off your balance. You'll get it soon enough, but I think your being to mindful of your positioning and movements. Dont over think it." he said. He noticed a shadow in the doorway, and spotted a newcomer watching quietly. "Keep practicing. When sparring starts you can pair with me, and i'll help you out. And maybe you can show me how to Use Byakurai without it blowing up in my face again." He said chuckling.

Jensen left the lad to his own devices, one of the seated members would likely come and give him a hand. Jensen walked over to the newcomer, who wore a hoari naming him a captain. "Now yours is a new face." Jensen said. "I'm Jensen Reinhart. It good to finally meet you, eh?" He said, offering the mand a hand to shake, and asking his name at the same time.

Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Aki's Tour Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aki's Tour Part 1   Aki's Tour Part 1 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:26 pm

The man came up to him and introduced himself as Jensen Reinhart. Aki took the hand and smiled. "Akihiko Iyou, the honorery captain of Squad 3, but everyone just calls me Aki. Just touring the various squads as a lot has changed since I was gone. So I'm kind of updating myself." Aki explained a little bit and let go of the hand, chuckling. As soon as he did, a sparring pair got a little over zealous. And one disarmed the other, their bokken heading straight for Aki. Without even looking, he smacked the wooden sword away and back to the owner. Who caught it, shocking himself. "Anyway, what kind of stuff does Squad 13 typically do nowadays?"

Aki paused at that and frowned. "I just sounded like an old fart didn't I?" The man just shrugged it off. "Anyway, what are some of the current issues? If you don't mind..." The man took off his top hat and started to play with it a little bit. He was obsessed with headgear, more particularly hats. But this seemed like a good start for his tour.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Aki's Tour Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aki's Tour Part 1   Aki's Tour Part 1 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:03 am

Jensen listened to the new captain, nodding. "Ha, you can Just call me Jensen then. Aye, allot has changed over the years. I'm not exactly new to the gotei, but I'm only recently a captain." Jensen said. He seen the bokken fly for Aki, but the man knocked it back without even looking. Jensen shot a disaproving glare towards the perpetrators. "Continue, and try not kill someone." Jensen said before looking back to Aki.

"Patroling the outskirts of Rukongai, exterminating minor hollow, that sort of thing. I work in conjuntion with the 12th, allot of the time. Anz would feed me data on reiatsu disturbances, allowing me to dispach someone to check it out. That along side regular patrols keeps the place safe, although hollows still get in." Jensen laughed at what Aki said after that. "Not at all. Your showing interest in whats going on around you. I worry some of the other captains don't get involved allot. Our job is to keep this place running smoothly and protect it, best way to do that is to stay updated with each other. I suppose that can be hard to do, for some of them, being busy all the time. I spend most of the time training my men and have the occasional open training sessions for the other squads, with minimal paper work."

Jensen concidered the next question carefully. There was a few concerns he had about the cc's lack of interest in creating alliances, and the fear of an impending ivasion, mostly Jensen's fears. "Do you mean squad issues, or Gotei issues. Because I have a few of those. " Jensen said. "During the last captain meeting, an issue arose concerning the vizards. A few of us have friends who were kicked out when the vizards were expelled from soul society, and we're looking to set up an alliance, but the cc's having none of it. Now, I'll respect my commander, and I'll fight regardless if it comes to that, but not making an ally of the vizards is a mistake in my eyes, mostly because it puts soul soceity in danger, and I don't like that." Jensen had spoke his mind at the meeting too, so there was no harm in filling Aki in, if he were going to inform the cc of what people were saying. The man had heard it before anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Aki's Tour Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aki's Tour Part 1   Aki's Tour Part 1 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:00 am

Poor fellas...oh well, they really should have been more careful. Jensen continued. Though what he said did have some cause of concern. But when he explained further, Aki just nodded. "A captain is hardly ever off duty or hardly has any free time. In a way, the system is also to blame. There just isn't enough cross training among the squads. Even I'm guilty of not doing that. Everyone is just used to the competition between the squads. Which is fine, but it shouldn't limit their effectiveness." Aki allowed him to continue. When he mentioned which kind, Aki just shrugged. "Answer instinctively."

And he did. At his response, Aki frowned. "Did he even listen to the sides? When Central 46 reluctantly let me out earlier than what I was suppose to, I had a feeling things were bad. Which captain exactly brought it up? And what's a Vizard? I've been jailed for three hundred odd years for showing Central 46 exactly my opinion of them is...so yeah...I'm severely out of date with local affairs and the situation..." The man laughed nervously at the jailed part. Though it was pretty funny as for the reason for it...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Aki's Tour Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aki's Tour Part 1   Aki's Tour Part 1 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:53 pm

Jensen listened to the man speaking. He seemed a little out of events, and it was a surprise he hadn't heard of a vizard. then again, they had only come to light 100 odd years ago when Jensen was rogue. "You missed allot in the last three hundred years. A vizard, is a shinigami who controls the powers of a hollow. They are dangerous, because an untrained or badly injured one can loose himself to the hollow and go beserk, but saying that, i have a few freinds who are vizards, and they are all good people. It took a while but central 46 decided they were not, just because they were cursed or gifted, however you wish to look at it." Jensen said. If The man hadn't heard of this, he probably hadn't heard of arrancar either. Something Jensen would have to explain so he doesn't get a shock when he meets one.

"The first Vizard ever witnessed, i'm sure others came before, was created by aizen sosuke. He also created arrancar, which are esentially the reverse of a vizard, a hollow given shinigami powers. If you want to know more, you should speak to captain Anzai, he's well informed on things like that." Jensen leaned against the wall, gave Aki a chance to ask a few questions and then continued, moving back to the original conversation.

"Well, he tried to dismiss us like we were nothing, but Captain riku of the ninth, a personal freind and former teacher, thats a long story by the way, brought it up and when the captain commander showed no interest, he got a little heated and called him childish. But only because the captain commander showed no interest, or intention of listening." Jensen realised he was being rather disrespectful by not offering the man something to drink. By all means he was in no way Jensen's superior but curtesy was everything, he was once told.

"Care for a drink or something to eat? the squad mess hall is just over there, or we can continue this in my office if you wish." Jensen said, and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Aki's Tour Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aki's Tour Part 1   Aki's Tour Part 1 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:31 pm

Jensen stated the obvious. Then explained. He didn't know a whole lot about Sosuke Aizen, but he knew a little bit. Though once again Central 46 proved their worth...or lack of it. It could potentially be a great source of power, but it had risks. There was more there...perhaps he can ask this Captain Anzai guy to fill in the blanks. These arrancar could be troublesome. Just another question for this Anzai guy. If they had a power base at least. Hollows could be so unpredictable beings.

Jensen continued with the Captain Commander's response. This Captain Riku seemed like a hot head, but then again, their leader wasn't exactly showing them a whole lot of respect. Not even listening to the issues when brought up? What? This Riku fella somewhat interested him. He or she had balls, that's for sure. You did that to Yamamoto...even Aki wouldn't dare a guess. Then again, he was also a lot more understanding and was an actual leader. So far, he wasn't liking what he was hearing about this new Captain-Commander. "This Captain Riku person is pretty ballsy. Then again, I don't blame him...though he sounds a bit of a hot head. That true? Or her...I did know some female Rikus..."

To Jensen's later question, Aki just shrugged. "Whatever you want. I'm fairly easy going." He would follow Jensen whereever he wanted to continue this conversation.

(OOC: Riku is a unisex name, meaning it can be a boy's or girl's name. Just in case you didn't know.)
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Aki's Tour Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aki's Tour Part 1   Aki's Tour Part 1 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:43 pm

Jensen nodded. "Fair enough, follow me." he said, leading Aki to the mess hall. On the way he stopped one of his officers and gave him a few orders. "Trainings over for today. Tell everyone to go home and get some rest, and drop by my office in about an hour for the patrol shifts." The man nodded and started giving orders, and Jensen went on his way.

Jensen lead Aki to a table, and a young squad member appeared, asking if he could get them anything. Jensen asked for water, gave Aki a chance to ask for his own drink and the lad went off to get them. now that they were comfortable, Jensen answered Aki's questions about riku. "Captain riku is young, but he's smart. I know he's ballsy, he certainly didn't have a problem with scolding the cc. But a hot head, i'm not sure. he's only 79 or so, but he's shown he can handle being a captain better than some of the others who came before him. He'd make a good cc, someday."

Having said enough about his own problems, Jensen decided to ask Aki about himself, starting with his criminal record."Just out of curiousity, what exactly did you do to piss off the central 46 so much? if you dont mind saying of course."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Aki's Tour Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aki's Tour Part 1   Aki's Tour Part 1 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:13 pm

Aki followed him, spinning the top hat upside down on his pinky finger. They stopped once for him to give out orders. Once they sat, a young member came by to get their order. This was strange to Aki. No one has done that with him. He said orange juice or something with a lot of vitamin C. If asked or if he saw a slightly weird expression, Aki would respond with a "I have a very weak immune system." They continued their discussion.

He taken aback at the approximate age of this Riku person. Seventy nine or so? That's awfully young. But from what Jensen described, he was made a captain due to his command ability. Even commenting that he might make a good Captain-Commander someday. Squad 9 should be an interesting experience. When Jensen asked his own question, Aki grinned and stopped spinning his top hat.

"I showed them what I thought about them. They have proved their lack of worth in the past, beyond the exile of these vizard people. I got infuriated after one such decision that would have benefited Soul Society greatly..." He started rummaging through the top hat for something. First, he took out an AK-47 that he found on a very small mission that required only a day to do. Setting the weapon on the table, he continued. He eventually found them after taking out a CD player and headphones, four CD cases, a DVD player, and a dozen DVDs.

The light brown haired man gave Jensen a file. "I asked my probation officer for a copy of the file to answer that question. Pictures are included." Aki watched in great amusement of the man's expressions.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Aki's Tour Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aki's Tour Part 1   Aki's Tour Part 1 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:17 am

When the man asked for orange juice, or something with allot of vitamin c, jensen said nothing but the squad member looked at the captain funny. Jensen just wave him on. When he returned with the drinks Jensen said, "Your shift is nearly over, go get some rest because your on patrol later." If Aki asked, jesnen would explain that the 13th gave up part of their funding to help out the twelth, meaning jensen set up work duties for the squad members to save money. No one minded, because they all shared the work, like a big family.

Aki began to talk about central 46, about how they'd made bad choices in the past, and stating the vizards were not the first of these bad dicisions "Thats not a surprise. I'm not exactly young, i've seen them maked bad decisions before." Jensen watched aki with a bemused face as he began to rumage around inside his hat for something. he pulled out a gun, some cds, a cd player and several other items before taking out and handing Jensen a file.

Jensen smiled as he flicked trough it, chuckling at the scenes before him. The more he read, the more he began to laugh. He would have loved the chance to play a practical joke on them. Handing him back the file Jensen wiped a tear from his face. "That was just brilliant, it must have take a few hours to set that whole thing up. Was it worth it though, I mean the jail time? Hey, if I ever need to get revenge on someone withough hurting them I'll come to you."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Aki's Tour Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aki's Tour Part 1   Aki's Tour Part 1 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:15 am

So Jensen wasn't exactly young either. That was good...Aki guessed. But at least he understood. As the other captain got farther along, the more he laughed. And the more Jensen laughed, the wider Aki's smile. Moments like these were the best to him. Aki just let the file stay on his side of the table as he sipped his orange juice. As he was stuffing everything back into his top hat, Jensen spoke some more.

"It took me four hours to set it up, and about a month observing them and when they convene and stuff. The jail time was excessive. Five hundred years in the Maggot's Nest. If that part was more comfortable, it would have been a lot more tolerable. Then again, I've only served three hundred something of it so far. If I continue to let that jail time slip to everyone I meet, and seeing their reactions...oh yeah, totally worth it..."

After he said that, his grin disappeared and turned serious before continuing. "However, my antics is for the amusement of everyone. I never prank on someone without telling them first what I'm going to do to them and ask for their permission. I also include the timetable. The exchange is they can prank me too, as long as they tell me what they're gonna do to me. That prank was the only one in which I did not give prior notice or say what I was going to do. Pranks for revenge is not my thing, and I refuse to take part in something like that. I wouldn't want something like that done to me. But if they did...they'll find themselves in a living hell. I am not one to be made an enemy of. And the easiest way to do that is to betray my trust."

If that didn't speak volumes of his character, nothing would. But that was also how Aki was.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Aki's Tour Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aki's Tour Part 1   Aki's Tour Part 1 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:41 pm

Jensen's eyes widened in shock. 500 hundred years, over a pit of poo? That was a bit Excesive. "I seriously have doubts about our leaders sometimes. People must ask, what is the spirit king thinking, putting fools like that in power. Still I suppose it could have been worse..." Aki didn't take to kindly to his comment about revenge pranking, causing Jensen to frown a little as he spoke.

He didn't break eye cantact, but as soon as Aki finished he appologized. "I ment no offense friend. It takes an honorable man to own up to what he's done, or is planning on doing, even as a joke." Jensen had only been jesting about the revenge pranks, but he said nothing more of it and moved on to a new topic. "Say, I'm feeling a little underworked. Once you've done your rounds and settled in, how about a freindly match? I'm not above fighting out of my weight class if you catch my meaning." He hoped Aki got the reference or he might take offense, thinking Jensen was calling him fat. Aki was noticeably stronger in spiritual pressure, and he was possibly surpressing some of that too.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Aki's Tour Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aki's Tour Part 1   Aki's Tour Part 1 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:52 pm

Aki waved off second comment. "Just saying is all. It's the type of person I am." Though he had to agree with the first comment, and even addressed it now. "I know. I did mention that as they drug me off. They have shown their incompetancy multiple times...and far too many in my opinion." He detested those that showed incompetency. If a leader showed it, he would step up and point it out. Or even challenge him to outrank him. That was also a part of who he was.

Jensen changed the topic. And Aki brightened up. "You already shown why you were made a captain from what little I've observed. But if you really wanna take someone that outweighs you sometime, be my guest. Besides, my tiny mission didn't do enough to get back into the groove. So by all means, make me pay for my sloppiness." The man showed pearly white teeth in a smile. "Well, I want to make one more visit before I get back to my own squad. It was a pleasure meeting and talking with ya, Jensen. I look forward to working with you." With that, he finished his orange juice and continued on to his next stop.

(OOC: End thread unless Zenke wants to do a last post.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aki's Tour Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aki's Tour Part 1   Aki's Tour Part 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aki's Tour Part 1
Page 1 of 1