Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Greatest Warrior Contest I_vote_lcapGreatest Warrior Contest I_voting_barGreatest Warrior Contest I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Greatest Warrior Contest I_vote_lcapGreatest Warrior Contest I_voting_barGreatest Warrior Contest I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Greatest Warrior Contest Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Greatest Warrior Contest Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Greatest Warrior Contest Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Greatest Warrior Contest Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Greatest Warrior Contest Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Greatest Warrior Contest Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Greatest Warrior Contest Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Greatest Warrior Contest Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Greatest Warrior Contest Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Greatest Warrior Contest Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Greatest Warrior Contest Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Greatest Warrior Contest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anz
Staff
Anz

Greatest Warrior Contest Empty
PostSubject: Greatest Warrior Contest   Greatest Warrior Contest EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:19 am

Nin slowly opened his eye’s raising his hand against the burning light of a thousand small suns. Looking across a large dirt stadium another man was rising from the floor, looking similarly confused. Where was he, how he had gotten here. Pausing for a moment to gather his thoughts he tried to recall is voyage to this strange many sunned place, yet he could not. It was a vivid memory, one he would never forget for today he had killed his predecessor and took his place of honor as the high priest of his tribe. He had done as he had been taught a hundred times anointing his body with the blood of his predecessor he had stripped to his under garments to reveal a perfectly molded body, he was a bit bulky but definitely more long muscle then short. Built for strength endurance and stamina, he had won his fight by bludgeoning his opponent to death with his shield. Then washed in the waters of the great mother he had entered the temple of the father of wisdom and war to commune with the gods. The realization was a powerful one, of course this was a test he had been brought to the spirit world to prove his right to priesthood.

Flexing his muscles he had never felt better, as if all weariness and fatigue had been removed from his body, the aches from his battle a mere hours ago seemed a distant and faded memory. On the ground in front of him two strange sphere’s with handles lay before him, reaching out he grasped them, their form changing and shifting to his own sword and shield perfect down to every detail even the golden sun signifying his devotion to the divines. Around him a giant sphere made of metal like a sword surrounded a dirt stadium, bright suns hummed in ceiling illuminating his opponent a strange man whom he had never seen. Speaking with pride and confidence, “I am Ningirsu Utu, son of Alus Utu, and great ancestor of the first priests of the gods. I prostrate my wisdom and soul before you the gods of my people and ruler of the divine realms, I accept this challenge and will slay this foe, so his blood and soul may bring favor and power to my people and king.”

Turning towards the other man he clashed his sword and shield together readying his muscles for the shock of combat. Kissing the hilt of his blade he whispered the short traditional prayer to the dead, preying for this mans’ immortal soul that he was about to send to the nether realm. Speaking now to his opponent, “You man of strange skin and stature, do you accept my challenge will you meet me on the field of combat till death does warm one in her sweet embrace? Will you face Ningirsu Utu high priest of Sumer!”
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Warrior Contest   Greatest Warrior Contest EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:00 pm

Jensen's eyes snapped open and he winced, as bright light burned his eyes. Covering his face, he rolled to his side and stayed still for a few seconds, letting his eyes adjust to the light of the countless tourches above. Blinking, the celtic warrior, one of the last in england, pushed himself to his feet. He looked about, confused. Moments before, he'd been lying down to go to sleep, the night before a battle. How did he get here? Looking across the open ground he spotted another man, a stranger. The man picked up something off the ground, and weapons formed. Looking down, Jensen seen what appeared to be orbs with handles.

Crouching, he picked them up, and his own weapons formed. A celtic broadsword, it was old, but the iron was strong and sharp. his shield formed too, turning into a heavy round shield of wood, with an iron strap around the edge. It too was old, but had showed no signs of breaking yet. Jensen slipped his arm trough the straps and tightened them. Now standing again, he took a moment to look around, try to figure out where he is. The answer was, in a dome of metal, with bright torches and dirt beneath his feet. The man before him was speaking, not to Jensen at first, but to his gods.

Maybe then, the gods were testing him too. He'd killed allot of people in war, maybe this was to see if he was worthy of living on. It was hard to understand, so Jensen concentrated on the man before him. He was similar in hight and build to Jensen, he didn't look as badly scarred though. Jensen had been fighting since his 16th name day, training from his sixth. He was sure of himself. If he had to kill this man to live on, he would. The man spoke to Jensen and Jensen nodded in reply. "I am Jensen Reinhart. I have no choice but to accept. By my honor I swear to give you a clean fight, and a clean death." Jensen took stance, his shield up and sword to the side, ready for the man to come at him. His one regret was he did not have his armor, he felt naked without it, but his foe wore none either. they were on even ground.

Last edited by Zenke on Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Warrior Contest   Greatest Warrior Contest EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:30 pm

Nin looked at the man; his offer was a fair and reasonable one. With a bow to the man in respect to his warrior spirit he looked at the gleam of his weapons in the strange light, his shield was round and reinforced it served as much as a weapon as his blade did, sacrificing some of it’s defensive capabilities for a slightly smaller size so it would be easier to bash with. In contrast his sword was short and light, it was meant for quickly flurries of attacks the blade was named by his people, the serpent sword for its ability to be used in quick strike and retreat attacks. His eyes focused on his opponent and he spoke once more before beginning his assault, “I will send you swiftly into the embrace of death, my brother in combat and fellow champion of the gods”

Being the man he was Nin of course preferred an aggressive style of combat. With one more shield to sword bash he dashed forward the soft arena dirt crunching under his feet as he propelled himself forward towards his enemy, a few feet from his target he leapt diagonally right leading with his shield he brought from his chest in a back palm smash attempting to catch the man on the left side of his face. Landing on one foot he pivoted bringing his sword around to attempt to slash the man across the lower back before driving forward with a second shield bash this one aimed for the top of Jensens chest, with his opponents defense hopefully driven up once more he brought his sword across twice the first swing aimed for his opponents lower left ribs he then arced his sword around trying to slash into Jensens opposite shoulder. Finally he ended with yet another shield bash.

Behind every attack was strength and fury, Nins eyes seethed with concentration his battle rage an easily accessible and indomitable force which he harnessed to try and use sheer force and constant attacks to drive his opponent off balance. Each attack drove with more and more force, this was how combat was won, show such fury and speed that your opponent was overwhelmed and lost his footing.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Warrior Contest   Greatest Warrior Contest EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:37 pm

(edited my last post so Jensen introduces himself to Nin.)

Nin did not hesitate to charge right in. Well enough for Jensen, who was a defensive fighter. He watched Nin charge across the soft dirt, and noticed the shift in balance before his foe jumped right, swinging his shield in a back hand attack. Jensen went low, ducking the blow, and lashed out with his sword in an attempt to catch nin's leg. Becuase jensen's position had changed, when Nin landed and tried to slash up his back, the sword grazed his shoulder blade instead, leaving a long thin cut.

Jensen back peddled and recovered from his low stance as Nin charged forward, bashing with his shield. He blocked the blow as he retreated, his sword coming up to intercept the attack to his ribs. As Nin tried to cut at his shoulder Jensen swung his shield and knocked the blade aside. Seeing another chance he jabbed with his broad sword, aiming for the shoulder of nin's sword arm. Nin came again with a third shield bash, which half hit jensen chest, half hit the shield he was bringing back up to defend. Jensen let the force carry him back rather than resist. he landed curled and rolled backwards and onto his feet.

Moving before his foe could continue his anslaught Jensen charged forward leading with his shield. As he reached nin he slammed at the man's weapon and followed up with a downward slash, this time aiming to seaver his arm. He retracted his shield much quicker, and slammed up against nin, trying to unbalance his foe, all the while looking for another opening, a weak spot in his enemies defence. He circled to the left with quick footwork and continued to do so, obseving nin, waiting for his retaliation.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Warrior Contest   Greatest Warrior Contest EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:33 pm

Nin felt Jensens’ blade bite into his calf, it was a shallow wound, one that just broke the skin before the blade recoiled. The man was a quick and sturdy fighter as expected from one chosen by the gods, as he retaliated Nin dragged his shield across blocking the broad swords’ thrust. With his next attack Jensen rolled backwards, Nin smiled impressed people misunderstood how difficult it was to roll with a shield, the large and bulky item required precise positioning otherwise it could catch and break the users arm.

Jensen then retaliated taking the offensive opening as Nin did with a shield bash, angling his shield slightly up he met the blow as he dodged, ducked, and weaved right his follow up slash meeting the air where he once stood. With little time to react he brought his sword up blocking a shield bash and stumbling back a step from the force before sliding right. Following Jensen as he circled him, Nin eyed the man looking for points of attack. Pushing left he then pivoted right turning the shift into a feint and dragging his shield into the attack like a boxers cross hook. Dropping his stance lower he then brought up his blade in a rising slash aimed for the flesh of the back of his opponents thighs; while retracting his shield and coiling his arm with the twist of his body, his shield then fired forward like a spring bashing towards Jensen’s defense and quickly followed by a short and quickly retracted thrust with his sword.

Sliding back and around to the right after the attack, Nin eyed his opponent looking for holes and opening. Every detail mattered, but what Nin was looking for was injuries. Cuts and wounds even slight ones affect reaction speed, those where the advantages that one fights already he could feel the slight sting from Jensen’s previous attack he only hoped his opponent wasn’t observant enough, or devious enough to take advantage of it.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Warrior Contest   Greatest Warrior Contest EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:08 pm

Nin dodged and weaved about Jensen's attacks, showing great reflexes. However he hadn't expected Jensen to go low like he had when the fight started and he landed a hit, making them even on that front. Nin lashed out as Jensen circled Nin went left and Jensen dodged right, realising he'd been pulled by a feint seconds after the fact. Anz's shield lashed into Jensen who only managed to half block with his sword, slowing it enough that the shield only left a bruise.

Nin went low and lashed out, aiming for the back of his legs. Jensen twistened and drove his sword down to block. As nin rose to slam with his shield, Jensen side stepped left of his shield and slashed at his shield arm and ribs. Nin followed his last attack with a quick jab that bit across his ribs as he was moving to the side of it. In annoyance Jensen tried to slam the weapon aside with his shield then back stepped and put his shield up.

Circling again, jensen prepared to attack. Moving left he advanced and bashed with his shield lightly to distract nin. Jensen spun left and swung his shield out harder, trying to knock nin's aside, and the the same time followed up with a slash with his sword, aimed for nin's arm or ribs. If the shield bash knocked nin's shield aside like he hoped, Jensen would be able to rectract his sword and drive it past nin's defence in a heavy thrust.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Warrior Contest   Greatest Warrior Contest EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:19 pm

Jensen bashed lightly, Nin bringing up his shield to block the attack the light bash barely moved him. It seemed strange his previous attacks had a lot more strength behind them and this attack lacked the gusto his opponent had previously displayed. His curiosity was quickly satisfied when Jensen spun slamming his shield directly into Nins in an attempt to break his defense. The attack slammed, and Nin’s shield went wide as Jensen thrust his sword forward. The blade scrapped along Nins chest as he brought the hilt of his blade across and into it slamming the blade into his own, shield Nin pinched the sword between his shield and sword pulling it forward with the momentum of Jensens spin attack. Driving close he slid the blade along his shield and under his arm slamming his head forward attempting to headbutt his opponent in-between the eyes.

Hit or miss Nin needed to get Jensen’s blade away from under his shield arm before he lost it, tilting his shield horizontally he pushed with the hilt of his blade into his opponents blade and drove the side of his shield forward trying to catch his opponent in the neck before sliding to the right and away regaining his footing, deep within the words of his father echoed through his head. ‘Listen Ningirsu, in combat one must always be aware every movement must either create an advantage or take one away’. With a solid two feet between him and his opponent Nin re-leveled his shield and prepared for Jensens counter as thin coating of blood slid from his open wound.

(OoC: sorry for the crappy post)
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Warrior Contest   Greatest Warrior Contest EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:42 am

Jensen pulled back his head as nin tried to head but him. A shield lashed out at Jensen's neck. He tried to duck under, but raised his shoulder to protect his neck encase he failed. It turned out, he did, and the shield hit his sohulder with a thunk and a grunt. Jensen backed off a little, now his weapon was free. He worked his arm a little bit trying to drive out the pain from his shoulder. The battle seemed to be in his favor so far, but Nin was still on his feet, and the fight was likely far from over.

Jensen didn't rush this time, he moved at a steady pace, circling around nin. With a quick step to the left he slashed twice at nin's shield, trying to damage and break it. He stepped in and slashed upwards trying to get below nin's gaurd. He punched with his shield arm, aiming low again in an attempt to bring nin's gaurd down, then stab over the shield. He backed off with his shield up, ready for anything.

(seriously shit post. It'll pick up when we get going again. sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Warrior Contest   Greatest Warrior Contest EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:33 pm

Nin felt the shift in the fight almost immediately from intense combat focusing more on attack then defense to cautious maneuvering. He would have smiled if he didn’t think it would tip off Jensen, cautious and careful made this a battle on his terms where wit was just as important as brawn. As Jensen circled Nin followed his movements sliding his feet, rather than risking the off balance foot cross. As Jensen struck at his shield Nin slid back angling his shield with the blows so they glanced off rather than absorb the full force with his arm. As Jensen arced his blade for the upward slash Nin crossed his sword down intercepting while sliding his left leg back so as not to cut his leg with blocked blade. As Jensen bashed Nin slid back and around, bringing his sword up and across trying to bite across Jensen’s side which may be exposed from the moment of off balance of a missed bash.

Hoping to use this moment to gain momentum he followed through with his previous attack by punching his shield forward, his back left leg sliding with it to put more pressure into the blow, if his shield made contact with something he would follow through by pulling it back and use the momentum of the spin of his body to bring his sword across in a horizontal strike from his right. After his attack he couldn’t help but wonder how is that he had come to this place, no god had presented itself to him nor did he feel the normal strange spiritual sense associated with the visions given to him by god’s gift, a powerful plant which when burned allowed one to commune with the gods, if they were worthy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Warrior Contest   Greatest Warrior Contest Empty

Back to top Go down

Greatest Warrior Contest
Page 1 of 1