Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
While I have the chance, By Orange I_vote_lcapWhile I have the chance, By Orange I_voting_barWhile I have the chance, By Orange I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
While I have the chance, By Orange I_vote_lcapWhile I have the chance, By Orange I_voting_barWhile I have the chance, By Orange I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
While I have the chance, By Orange Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
While I have the chance, By Orange Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
While I have the chance, By Orange Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
While I have the chance, By Orange Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
While I have the chance, By Orange Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
While I have the chance, By Orange Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
While I have the chance, By Orange Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
While I have the chance, By Orange Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
While I have the chance, By Orange Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

While I have the chance, By Orange Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

While I have the chance, By Orange Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

While I have the chance, By Orange

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

While I have the chance, By Orange Empty
PostSubject: While I have the chance, By Orange   While I have the chance, By Orange EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:20 am

'Ello 'ello 'ello yall!

If it isn't obvious by now, this is Orange.

I'm posting this in case of a certain event in reality.

If I do not come on the site or post for several days or months, that most likely means my computer is either:
A-Being repaired
B-Computer died
C-Lost my computer
D-Unfortunate occurrence
E-Schedule conflict
F-I ran out of oranges to eat

Furthermore, I have a new work schedule and school schedule so I will be posting somewhat oddly for a bit, so if I no longer post everyday or every other day I'm not dead or anything.

There was something else I wanted to say but I honestly don't remember at the moment.

I'll do my best to post this week, but don't get your hopes up too high.

From,
Orange

P.S.
"An orange a day is better than a bad rhyming joke."

Fancy me waving hi or bye to you, depending on your outlook on life.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: While I have the chance, By Orange   While I have the chance, By Orange EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:11 am

No worries buddy, hope the new schedule settles down and u can get back into a good routine soon. Also I see it as you waving Aloha (hi and bye). Razz
Back to top Go down
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

PostSubject: Re: While I have the chance, By Orange   While I have the chance, By Orange EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:33 am

Feel ya.... we got a new schedule without even getting asked... [or warned].. just like: Ok here, this applies from today on!
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: While I have the chance, By Orange   While I have the chance, By Orange EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:12 pm

LOL I like reason "F", don't worry about the posting; as long as your not dead I'm happy! take your time, I have so many posts that I will wait for you. take care of yourself and I really hope your pc doesn't die...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: While I have the chance, By Orange   While I have the chance, By Orange EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:34 pm

I'm sending you oranges in the post. monster. Razz Lol i'll post for your thread soon, don't worry about getting me a reply if you cant. I also have lots of places to post. X) In the mean time, enjoy and dont drop your pc off of high things. that never ends well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: While I have the chance, By Orange   While I have the chance, By Orange Empty

Back to top Go down

While I have the chance, By Orange
Page 1 of 1