Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Awakening (Open - Social Topic) I_vote_lcapAwakening (Open - Social Topic) I_voting_barAwakening (Open - Social Topic) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Awakening (Open - Social Topic) I_vote_lcapAwakening (Open - Social Topic) I_voting_barAwakening (Open - Social Topic) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Awakening (Open - Social Topic) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Awakening (Open - Social Topic) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Awakening (Open - Social Topic) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Awakening (Open - Social Topic) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Awakening (Open - Social Topic) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Awakening (Open - Social Topic) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Awakening (Open - Social Topic) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Awakening (Open - Social Topic) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Awakening (Open - Social Topic) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Awakening (Open - Social Topic) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Awakening (Open - Social Topic) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Awakening (Open - Social Topic)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soran
Soran

Awakening (Open - Social Topic) Empty
PostSubject: Awakening (Open - Social Topic)   Awakening (Open - Social Topic) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:56 pm

Falling through a portal of darkness, Soran had just finished a battle with Rena, she had let him live but had caused massive damage to his body. The Rogue Arrancar had used is last bit of strength to open a garganta portal, however he had passed out and fell into it. He had no idea where he was going to end up and didn't care, he knew he had to get off the island before it completely sank.

Soran awoke in an area below the surface of Hueco Mundo's desert where the average Hollow were known to hide from the Arrancar. His wounds here now completely healed due to his regeneration, although his left collar and shoulder were both still a bit sore. The Arrancar stood to his feet, he felt... stronger. As if his fight with Rena had somehow caused him to achieve a new level of skill.

The Rogue looked around to see a forest filled with large trees made of a silvery quartz substance. These trees extended to the surface and dotted the landscape of the desert in Hueco Mundo. Soran began to walk through the forest whenever he saw a large group of Hollows standing around and talking to eachother.

Soran's pride had been shattered, he was just defeated in battle and needed to get this frustration and anger out of his system. So he moved at high speed and flickered in the middle of them. Soran moved at high speed and managed to kill every single one of them with his bare hands, he was now covered in their blood.

Soran had an entire mouthful of razor-sharp fangs, making it much easier for its bite to puncture the vessels in the neck to feed off of human and Hollow blood. The Arrancar began to eat them and drink their blood, he did this until he was full and the rage was completely gone.

He then sat under a tree and rested his eyes, he then felt something brush against his arm while a gust of wind passed the area. Soran looked down and saw a plant with dried flowers and subtending leaves. The Arrancar picked it out of the ground and examined it. There was something familiar about this plant, as he looked behind the tree he saw an entire row of these plants.

As a human he knew about Cannabis, however there was something different about the kind in this forest. This had a sticky residue and some sort of budding on the outer rim of the plant. Soran looked to his side as another Hollow emerged from a garganta, eating a human as a glass bottle and a lighter fell out of each of the human's hands. Most likely a homeless person.

The Hollow stopped in place and saw that there was an Arrancar covered in blood. So the random Hollow ran away while taking the human body with him, Soran wasn't in the mood for a chase so he let it go. Soran was more curious about this plant, and he knew there was something very familiar about it. So he stood to his feet and grabbed both the lighter and the bottle.

Making slight modifications to the glass beer bottle, he cleaned it out and made two extra holes in the bottle. He successfully turned the bottle into a glass pipe then placed the buds and dry leaves of the plants into one hole, placed his thumb on another. Soran then used the lighter to spark up the plant and smoke out of the bottle.

Soran then exhaled the smoke and began to cough wildly, it had been over 400 years since he had last smoked. However, he kept refilling the 'glass pipe' and smoking out of it until almost all of the plants were gone. He then exhaled one last time, his golden eyes were bloodshot red and he had a huge grin on his face. Smoking this had brought back another chapter of his human life that he had long forgotten "tetrahydrocannabinol" he said to himself and began to laugh to himself some more.

Soran then stood to his feet and heard somebody approaching, so the Arrancar turned to face whoever it was. But no matter the person, they would smell the smoke all over Soran and would've probably seen the smoke coming from the area he was in.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open - Social Topic)   Awakening (Open - Social Topic) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:23 am

The ever slithering beast of woe, Hydra moved slowly through the Menos forest, as the ground moved from the immense weight of the mythic giant. Its numerous heads creating loud hisses as their necks moved along with their enormous body of zanpaktou hard scales and skin. Its body covered in spikes which scratched and carved into the dark trees. All the while, Hydra's eyes glared into the distance as its seventy foot long body dug a trench. Taking no notice as small hollows and large gillians moved away from the giant creature as it shuffled along in a lonely state.

The dark green scales tainting the ground as the massive hollow's extensive acidic touch poisoned the ground itself, leaving behind a scorched trail. Seven heads, each acting separate of the others, whispered in the grim silence. The smell of smoke wafted into the air as the serpent slid across the odd combination of dirt and sand, as one of its heads turned looking at an almost human like farm, recently turn up. With only one being for a distance. As the forty five foot giant loomed over what looked like an ant, Hydra slithered as it destroyed the small farming patch, void of anything but dirt. Hydra's seven heads looking over the small spec, the air smelling putrid and disgusting to the monstrosity as it exuded its own smell of rot and decay.

"You, covered in the blood of your brethren what is your purpose here along side this all to human farming patch? Sssss...." The giant spoke in unison with its seven heads, their eyes full of hollow instinct and human emotion.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open - Social Topic)   Awakening (Open - Social Topic) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:26 pm

Soran's eyes grew wide as he saw some forty five foot giant loomed giant monster with seven heads that slithered as it destroyed the small patch of plants. The Arrancar's eyes didn't grow wide in fear, but the fact that he had destroyed all the plants and he was stoned as fuck!!!

"You, covered in the blood of your brethren what is your purpose here along side this all to human farming patch? Sssss...." The giant spoke in unison with its seven heads, their eyes full of hollow instinct and human emotion. Soran simply tilted his head and spoke to this creature as if it was a normal person.

"Well, I made a discovery of a new type of plant here in the Menos Forest. Which you have just destroyed, you idiot!" Soran stated in a calm monotone voice, he didn't like that this creature had mindlessly crushed the patch of plants. However he felt to intoxicated to truly care at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open - Social Topic)   Awakening (Open - Social Topic) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:00 pm

Raising its neck, the heads looked at one another as the blood shot eyed stranger insulted the large giant, as it curled up its large tail. Sweeping across the ground the serpent hollow's massive size tore the ground to bits, as its body twisted and warped into a coil of heavy scales and thick skin, its seven heads resting upon its own body. Not letting down its guard to the stranger, as he was covered in blood, but Hydra relaxed enough for its massive body to sink into the odd mixture of dirt and sand, the remnants of the farming patch left untouched. However, the enormous hollow let out a loud chuckle into the dead air, its slimy skin soaking the ground where it laid.

"Oh... Do not be so... upset... Heh, heh, heh for plants are easy to grow if one has the seeds, but from the mere... smell, you seemed to have wasted... a fair share of this farm... as well." The being hissed between breathes as each head finished the other's sentences, each one bearing a mask, as the white material trailed along side the serpent's back as it went like a spiral along the coiled hydra.

"For one who cares so much for a... plant, which reeks of the human... plane, you seem to care too much for such a thing... Though, I do not... care at all, heh, heh, heh. As an... idiot, as you so call us... what is your... business, here... it is hard to find... someone taking their time... massacring the weak hollows... here...?" As the coiled giant ended its question one of its heads let out a yawn, its saliva falling to the ground with a splash, creating a puddle several feet away from the small stranger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open - Social Topic)   Awakening (Open - Social Topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Awakening (Open - Social Topic)
Page 1 of 1