Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Hell hath no fury. I_vote_lcapHell hath no fury. I_voting_barHell hath no fury. I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Hell hath no fury. I_vote_lcapHell hath no fury. I_voting_barHell hath no fury. I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Hell hath no fury. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Hell hath no fury. Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Hell hath no fury. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Hell hath no fury. Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Hell hath no fury. Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Hell hath no fury. Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Hell hath no fury. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Hell hath no fury. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Hell hath no fury. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Hell hath no fury. Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Hell hath no fury. Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Hell hath no fury.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeon
Normal Member

Hell hath no fury. Empty
PostSubject: Hell hath no fury.   Hell hath no fury. EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:19 am

Now that the reistu was expanding throughout the town, it seemed to have easily revealed itself, like a search light through the rest of the surrounding area's. While DiZ had simply looked up, whistling to himself, while he had been leaning agenst the form of a gnarled and warped sakura tree. which must have been decades old. without the fact of its water soaked rotting flesh.

DiZ looked around his amber eyes seemingly making a reflective light into the distance where he would have tooken in the dusky skyline, which was laced with stars. and the twinkling lights below, while he looked around slowly, his lips would have moved making a warbling sound , which would have carried on the wind, while his blade seemingly slid open like a iron cross from his pocket. while a slight amber glow formed in his eyes. now what happened was, the sky seemed to shift clouds blowing through right now, as the wind picked up into a decent 50 mile and hour speed. which would have began to howl and tear..

While this caused the thunder clouds to the east to slide open, DiZ, had allowed the rest of his reistu to run rampant forming a breif but huge pillar of reistu which extended into the sky. while now, simply the rest flickered in a uneven halo around him before dissipating in a huge storm. While now. DiZ, had looked out around the horizon. whistling some while he was looking to see what would happen. as a night like this. a night which was too quiet. was one which something was bound to happen.

Now, DiZ had looked up at the sky, the stars falling, a ominous sign, his lips parting now, as he spoke claritivly, with a slight murmering dread in his voice coupled with a kind of bland and nerve wracking excite ment, which caused another breif spike in his reitsu which ended when he repressed it some"

"hell hath no fury.."

was all DiZ said, as his blade shone in the light . the sky rumbling now with thunder. while everything seemed to become ominous while, dogs in the distance could be heard howling. the moon was red never a good sign..

DiZ.. had then allowed his wind heirro to kick in, whipping around him like a solid wall, which caused a huge gouge to form in the tree, while he looked up into the sky. squinting to see if his instincts where right..
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Hell hath no fury. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury.   Hell hath no fury. EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:31 am

A man stood on building, as wind whipped through his long, silver hair. He had a smile on his face, and only he knew why it was there. The man Jenova Seraph, or as was his real name, Sephiroth. His green, cat like eyes looked over the city. His coat whipped in the wind. He was looking at a park, wondering what he could do to it, when he felt a surge of power. Jenova's eyes turned towards it. "This interests me. I will return." He said quietly. He moved away from the park, and started towards the power source.

He was close to the man, close enough to hear him say Hell hath no fury. Jenova smiled, and walked. "No, it doesn't. But I do." He moved in front of the man. His seven foot long sword, Masamune, was held in his hand. He stood 8 feet away from the man. "But I do have fury. Fury, for the entire human race, who killed me. I will see them all die." He was testing this man, to see if he would lash out against Jenova. He had no time for people like that. He wanted obedience.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Hell hath no fury. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury.   Hell hath no fury. EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:24 am

A man of six foot in a long coat, the hood of that coat drawn over his face hiding it in darkness. beneath the hood, he had long brown hair that was tied back, and brown eyes specked with green. He held a tanto in on hand, the blade dripping blood from a over zealous hollow that though it would make the man its prey. Ashen Reinhart flicked the blood from his blade as lightning cracked behind him, then wipped it on his sleave. He seath the tanto and looked towards the mass of energy coming from a few blocks away.

Hollow, human or other being he had no idea, but it felt strong enough that it would be some fun to fight with. Ashen used shunpo to speed himself towards the destination, using his high speed to reach the place in less than a minute. He walked casually into view of owner of the power to find another man there. He was talking, but Ashen ignored him as he appoached. "Its a nice night for a fight, am i right?"

Ashen didn't bother waiting for a reply. He drew his katana, the match of the tanto he used to kill the hollow and Shunpo'd towards the one with the long silver hair. "You look tough, show me how well you can use that big sword." Hee said, slashing at the mans chest in a rising diaganal cut. He spun an brought the blade down at towards the arrancar's shoulder, testing his speed and defense, The crouched and vaulted over him in a fluid movement. as he landed he twirled on the spot aiming a slash at the arrancar's back, followed by a quick jab off his sword.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Hell hath no fury. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury.   Hell hath no fury. EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:52 pm

A giant of a man lands on a nearby building and he catches the site of three others in the far distance and a wide grin stresses the cheeks of his face. However his mask makes the stresses faint. His red eyes glow in the darkening day. His mask making his face appear pitch black under his ripped up hood, and his muscles flexing gently, he took a couple steps forward to the building. Sure there were many other victims in the area. But these three looked interesting; these three he would love to hang on the mantle of his wall. He hopped off and started rushing to his chosen victims. Spiritual pressure would not be sensed first, but the pure evil of the killing intent he held would flood through his target’s bodies. His spiritual pressure just a tad bit weaker bursts out of his body at full power, its very sight would shine like a star against the dirty sky, not yet night, but far from day.

As soon as he lands right on the spot where the tree used to be, if not destroyed, it would be now. He shouted a deep shriek of laughter, throwing back his head as his spiritual pressure flooded the area. “SMILIE’S GONNA HAVE FUN TONIGHT!!!” he shouted at the top of his lungs. The crater around his landing finally caved from the shock as he dashed out. Normally a force as such could break the legs of an entity, but Smilie absorbed all the damage and released a punch to the man closest. The target was a man with the wind circling around him. This punch not only contained the strong raw physical power of his punch, but as well as the sheer force he absorbed from smashing against the ground.

As the punch came, his eyes widened with glee and joy. The red glew to where a pupil was not in sight, if the man happened to stare into his joyous eyes. The worst nightmares he had would haunt him. In fact, if any of them looked, they would feel the effects of the Kressent Bloodline. If he missed he would aim a foot stomp on the foot of his target and keep rushing in with a shoulder bash, however they would not contain the boost from the landing. He chains on his wrists jingled with every movement, his chuckle filling the dying day. What a happy evening.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Xeon
Normal Member

Hell hath no fury. Empty
PostSubject: ..oh boy..   Hell hath no fury. EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:00 pm

DiZ had look up, at not the one who was, clearly being polite enough not to attack him. but the one behind that was attacking that person, who was someone who looked strong, enough, so for now, diz had grinned looking beyond at the clear mass of a smiling monster in the distance, as he quickly, using a thrust from his back foot moved forward. laughing some. as the wind whipped up once more.

Diz Had slid, in the way not blocking, but as his hand slid open. he allowed the wind around to harden into the heirro, as the blades would have schreeched agenst it, not finding any purchase and or the ability. to move, as his free hand moved back, simply, shoving the one named sephiroth backwards. his form just digging his toes in while this took around less than a second to take place. While he grinned looking forward, at the clearly strong foe infront of him.

Nice to meet you , my name is diz. and i agree. its a lovely night for a fight. "

DiZ said while, he used the momentairy, force of the heirro, to his advantage, bringing his blade, screeching around in a counter, attack, which he used the wind current to speed up even more. making the blade momentairly flicker, into a streaking blur towards the opponent. While he just grinned, wind whipping up around them lightly. Though the force drove in. faster. towards his foe.

DiZ, would have gripped the blades of the foe while doing this, using the heirro of wind, to form a vice around them, before this would have grounded the foe, making it so that they would have to release their blades. or be slashed by the impending attack.
Now, as the blade came down, he put in a burst of speed, causing the blade to turn into a iron line. while, it arced down the broad side of the others chest'

though the foe could avoid, if he was witty, enough, if not though, he would get gutted like a fish. while this took place. the heirro around the rest of his body flared. to give him a second of extra protection'

Though sighing , he then looked back simply at the last second. removing his blade from the other. as he just grinned some, using the grip on the blade as a lever while his blade still slashed at the males torso it rippled back. wind congealing and exploading from the tip. a wind storm exploading outwards from him, nocking back sephiroth, and anything within 20 feet of them, while tree's uprooted for the next 100ft, being carried to the end of the 200foot radius ,as he grinned some. blood spurting from his hand, from the attack he had caught before then he let go of the other, sailing through the air. to land on the ground, whistling some, as if the big fella had not been blown off from his size, then atleast the tree's and everything else would have sent him flying a good 50 feet back.

As for sephiroth.. if he did'nt dodge, he himself would be launched back.. 40 feet. as for the one who's blade he grabbed. being in the epicenter. he was just fine.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Hell hath no fury. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury.   Hell hath no fury. EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:44 am

Sephiroth smiled at the newcomer, as he came at him. However, he was pushed out of the way, by the other one. He moved back just a bit, to see those two engage in battle. Sephiroth waited, until the right moment to strike, which was after a little wave of wind made his coat flip wildly. He threw a rietsu blade at Ashen (Doesn't knows names yet, but this is easier), and slashed at Diz. He moved back, and saw another man come in. Sephiroth only kept smiling. This was getting exciting.

(Sorry bout the short post. Just wasn't into it when I posted this. Sorry again)
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Hell hath no fury. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury.   Hell hath no fury. EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:13 pm

As Ashen moved in to attack, he was intercepted by the human who grabbed the blade of his katana like an idiot. Ashen growled, but before he could pull the blade free, the human attacked with a katana. Ashen blocked the slash with his tanto, drawing it with precision and speed. A thump nearby sounded, and the human flipped above him sending out a gust of wind from above Ashen. The other man attacked at the same time as a newcomer came charging into the frey. Ashen jumped up to the same level as the human to dodge both attacks, as he seemed to be the current center of attention, and aimed a kick for the human's gut, attempting to drive him into the ground.

Pushing off the air he flipped away from the three opponants, laughing like a mad man. "so we got a balsy human, what appears to be an arrancar, and a big scary dude. This is going to be fun!" Ashen met the big ones eyes, and a he saw an image of his mother being stabbed. That upset him, but it also pissed him off. He kept eye cantact regardless, a scowl on his face. "Your a scary bastard aren't you. Your little trick is pissing me off." Ashen said. Another image of him losing control of his anger flickered trough his mind. That was a likely out come, if this kept up.

Ashen crossed his weapons and Shouted "fight to live, Fura ana!" A blast of reiatsu followed by his weapons changing to a long sword and a dirk of matching style. Ashen Pushed reiatsu into his blades, charging the so they could cut trough heirro or heirro like material with ease (see cutting edge in app), Ashen darted forward his speed and strength doubled. He made for the sinner (he doesn't know he's a sinner yet.) Aiming a slash for the mans chest with the longsword. Pushing off he leaped over his foe and turning so he was horizontal as he passed over, he began to spin quickly in the air. He lashed with sword and dagger, slashing a few times, before twisting and landing on his feet.

He pushed off again in a shunpo heading towards the arrancar. "C'mon, dont hide behind the human this time!" Ashen said as he slashed at the man's throat with the longsword, and thrust with the dirk. He shunpo'd to the left and away from the arrancar, launching a steel spike from his sword at the human. another image flashed in his mind, this one of Alice being stabbed by walter, and anger boiled within him. He'd killed walter, but the man just came back.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Hell hath no fury. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury.   Hell hath no fury. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:00 am

As his fist attackers blade came in, Smilie ducked to the side to through his punch dodging the blade before the gust blew him away. Smilie roared his mighty laughter as the wind began to blew him back just inches from the fist reaching the face of the human. He extended his fingers fast in hopes that just a touch would reach him before he was blown back and his chains darted into the ground. Then it happened. He saw the image of a strange women getting stabbed and the grin grew more wild. He was not telepathic, but the people effected by this trait, he saw what fear they saw. He muttered not so gently as the gruesome scene disappeared from his view. “aw, pretty women go bye bye” he glared at the target to show he saw it to. Then came the slash, Just what Smilie wanted. The blade came at him and he bended back, the slash would miss, and Smilie's back would look like it broke, however he was extremely flexible for all his joints. While the attacker was right about him, Smilie straightened out fast grasping at the leg. If he made the grasp, he would slam the man into the ground, if not he would just turn around.

The chains began to rattle, some were in the ground, but they seemed to multiply as they encased his fists and began to become tainted black, spikes jetted out the knuckles and blades along his forearm. He dashed faster than before. The anchors kept him int the ground and he swung his fists chopping at the wind as he made his way halfway through. However as he got halfway there, the metal he had wired underground shot up beneath the wind man's feet around him, with spikes barbs that began to jab at him. Also on his chains, the wind started blowing around some metallic dust all around the area. Smilie looked at the man dead in the eyes. Not knowing if the ability would be active, however flashes of more gruesome scenes came by his eyes from the previous victim, oh how he loved the taste of death.

Smilie's mind was going into a frenzy now, so much death flashing in front of his eyes, so many faces to claim, shall he hunt these people afterward if not dead, oh how exhilarating. He was almost lost in thought as a tree smacked against him with force that yanked him out of the ground, and the tree even busted on him, that damned ability finally got to him, however he was not damaged. In fact, his pressure ability kicked in absorbed the full impact, the next person to taste his fist would feel what it would be like to be in his position at that time, and then some. He chuckled, his smile has yet to die down. But he had other plans with it. With this wind he wouldn't get to close he took one step forward and smashed that foot on the ground releasing all that force bulleting him through the wind to a headbutt at that man, his spiritual pressure bursted out with enjoyment, and his hard full head mask could probably block whatever blade that would be used to block. He had the metal barbs still flinging however he now had other ideas flashing in his head. In his gauntlet a knife formed, all that stabbing made him feel quite stabby. He thrust his forearm forward and twisted it while he got within range. It was aimed right at the wind guy's chest. This would make a nice face to talk to at night. How lonesome he could get.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Xeon
Normal Member

Hell hath no fury. Empty
PostSubject: ...i feel like i want to fly (wip)   Hell hath no fury. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:29 pm

DiZ, grinned now. as the second faze kicked in, his blade screeching up. as the chains he had noticed seemed to be perfect for the job, while the one who had kicked him, well that just helped him even more. As now, the wind around DiZ's form had hardened. forming a kind of comforter. which slowed him down when he was kicked. propelling him out of range. while from this distance he chanced it, causing his blade to swing. in the opposite direction of the previous slice. -

This caused the residual energy to expload from the blade. in a focused blast stronger then the first. as the stream was not focused on the male named smilie. but the chains on either side of him. this was a smaller target then he was used too but . it was a more effective one. as before his eyes. it had latched on the ground causing a huge surface area for the wind. all he had needed was to be out of range. and the one who kicked him, well just supplied that all ready.

Now, the preceeding skill's back up , which DiZ hated using as it was his secret weapon. rang out, the wind now roaring out. with the might of the zones before. now, though the affect of the first step took place. as it pulled on the surface area of the chains. now pulling them back each one. putting more and more drag on the foe before him the ground blowing up in chunks as it pushed it back . pulling on the foe named smilie. which in his opinion of the four, was the most threatening at the moment.

Though this whole mess had gone far from what he wanted. what before was a simple manuver, had made him a target. and he hated being a target., so now, as he sighed he had then watched. a second of silence pass. as does the prelude of a massive gust. the adrenaline pumping in his body. and the insanity that had followed. caused a huge grin to form on the males face. while it seemed trollish at the moment. while his eyes narrowed in the insanity that followed being known as.. simply devastating. DiZ This time.. did'not hold back.

Inbetween the slashes though, a hot wet slash formed on the for arm of diz while now he looked around. grinning. as he then cussed out loud. while a whirling mass of wires slid acrost his chest forming a decently deep x slash. while aswell several cuts formed on his legs and his right arm, which he used as a guard to 70% of the impact. now had a wire like spiraling mass of shred marks, which now had caused blood to spray from his arm. which DiZ looked down, at as he skidded . two more spikes slammed through his arms and legs before now. retracting . as Diz then allowed his arms to hang down. though his other. still was carrying through with a slash. though the damage was reduced. it still hurt like hell.

Now his adrenaline kicked in causing his body to feel overwelmed with power.

The full force now, exploaded outwards. causing the male named smilie, unless he could stop himself again. to begin to be dragged back the force on his chains becoming to the point of madness. As the ground in the strip on the chains. exploaded adding further force again the lumbering gaint. And even if he got near Diz, the wind, would not only weaken the attack. but slip stream would off center it, then the form of his heirro would absorb another third of the damage. then, it would just be a matter of blocking with his sword.

Now, though the wind would have devastated the area. leaving by a huge circular trench in the ground around 50 feet deep and 100feet wide. as the second and third faze of the ability kicked in.

Now project wind kicked in, slowing him even further by the buffeting elemental wind. which roared around the male named smilie like a angry pack of wolves. this would add futher drag of elemental force against him. but none directly was agenst his body so, it would not be absorbed. but now the wind had slowed down the lumbering gaints feet before his torso from the affects of gravity i/e the face he was more top heavy which made the males legs and feet the weak link. which at the speed and with the chains around the others legs. would.. have caused further slowness/change in movement., aswell, the part of gale which was most tricky in the first stage besides the wind. was that it put a foe off balance. i/e like it was doing with the foe right now.,

While this by now, would have slowed him down considerably. the ingenious counter measure had two more parts to it., that would continue to mess this males attempt up. while the move which stopped diz. was known as break wind. which manipulated the wind around his form to stop him from flying off or in plain stopped him.

Now the third part of the gale had kicked into play. if by now the foe was not already blown away he soon would be.

the next part would be known as force wind. which would have done the affects above, but it also slowed the velocity of the foes attack. by adding a further force to the gusting wind agenst similies form. which now would have put even more pressure against the monsters feet. causing almost a un beleivable amount of drag again the chains and the foes feet. which easily was over a hundred or a thousand times greater then the beings weight. in the drag alone. but the force of the elemental wind against similie would easily match or double it. not only pulling the beast. but pushing him aswell from the front. like being stuck between a semi and a tow truck. both pulling and pushing on you at once but. you could not touch it. because it was wind.

Aswell. the force wind would have. caused the weakening of the monsters attack. while this legnthened the recharge time of the move he had , called slice. since it now, had another added turn of recharge. making it forever untill he could use his abilities again. while some things really pissed him off. this made him go over the edge into his histeria.

now his eyes widening, he grinned looking down at the one who continually wanted to fight him. a devilish gleam now in them, as he began to speak. his reistu fluxuated into a spike to show his madness.

"do you want to fly then, you blumbling gaint of a bone headed oaf? You think its funny do you? WHY THE HELL DO YOU FIND THIS FUNNY? ARE YOU CRAZY ? ..Well no matter.. if its what you are its what you are.. but.. If you want to fly.. You could have just ASKED ME..! I mean SERIOUSLY, Instead of having a face.. you have that retarded STUPID. OVER ZEALOS GRIN!.. And you know what. ?

DiZ said. as his voice bubbled over with a insane laughter. which seemed off tone, as he looked down his head tilted to the side. a trickle. of blood running down his face from the force of the wind he just made. while his eyes where wide. one of them half open, as now his head moved down. while a frown momentairly formed on his face. after looking in those eyes. for some reason.. those fears.. he found funny.. FUCKING hilarious infact. to the point he just could'nt contain his amusement anymore.

"you make me sick. you Satanic, smiling jack in the box MOTHER FUCKER!"

Now, the grin flickered back. as he laughed more. finding it funny. as finally something had bridged the damn of his amusement and made him snap. it was something indeed. but it had been awhile since he felt such amusement and disgust. he did'nt know what he could make of it. for once. He DID'NT KNOW! was this the normal reaction? Was it natural to see the fucking fears of his life flash before him like a grudge or saw movie? No it was'nt.

But at this point DiZ realised he just did'nt care anymore. and it was elating. to him, the fact for once. he could look something like this in the eye and not care. was also worrie some to him. while had he checked himself. he'd have released he was going insane. but he did'nt care for once.. he wanted to make this one fly.. but no he was'nt mad. not at all. in a sick way. he was actually very very happy. and calm . his tactics intact. but sady. he had been pushed to far. in that instance.. by the sheer amusement of being kicked right where he needed to be. it was almost comical in his mind. but now. he turned his head to looked at the male who had been nice enough to not attack him at a drop of a hat. and composing himself. due to his multiple personality disorder. he spoke once more formally. his eyes. turning to normal size. as reitsu pulsed through them..he now spoke grinning hap hazardly-

"Ill answer your question, after this fight.. but right now.. i feel like i want to fly.. FLY!.. OH my god.. this is.. just.. aaah! .. but i promise.. i will answer you after this fight.. my good sir. until then. pardon my rudeness.. but if i sadly ignore this smiling monster.. i'm afraid ill be pounded to a bloody pulp.. so.. i Apriciate you understanding. my good sir"

Now. DiZ turned looking at the other two. his eyes opening up to their insane narrow slitted form while his smile. grew again till it threatened to split his face inhalf. while he raised his free hand in a universal expression "Come get me".. as his tounge slid acrost his lips. as he was hungry now.. he wanted to fly.

"Come get me.. you smiling.. beast.. or not i dont know.. but lets see how well you can fly.. big buddy..

DiZ said as he had used the skill that stopped him, to aswell form a standing area below him. which he had now looked down from. to anyone else it would look like he was truely floating in mid air. but this was what he was. now DiZ has with a wide grinn. pulled his sword into a guard position. moving his weight off center so that he could move quicker and react in a 360 degree radius at a moments notice. now DiZ allowed slip stream to whipp around him in a 10 foot radius. and now.. it was time to fly.

"If your ready.. big guy.. ill teach you how to fly. "

now DiZ had sighed. his blade going out. as it counter swung. using his slip stream in coupled with his slice. he had managed to then cause the spike that was incoming to only slice the side of his left arm. blood trickling from it as now. he sighed blood sprayed some . before it then stopped. getting decently under control. he had then blinked.. looking down at ashen again.. his grin widening. from the pain. as he looked at the wound and back afew times..

"this should get fun..

Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Hell hath no fury. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury.   Hell hath no fury. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:16 pm

Sephiroth took a couple of steps back, as it seemed no one was interested in him. He kept his smile on, looking as everything turned to chaos around him. He wanted this. Everything to turn to chaos before him, and he would stand victorious before them all. He knew something big was coming, and moved back even more. As everything escalated. He watched, waiting for the proper moment. As everything came to a head, and the human looked at him, Sephiroth aimed his hand at him, and charged a regular red Cero. He flew up into the sky, and pushed more energy into the Cero, turning it light blue. "Die." He said, and fired it.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Hell hath no fury. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury.   Hell hath no fury. EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:30 pm

As the fight continued, Ashen rialised he was getting bored. The fight was way to out of hand to be fun, the only other person on his level was to busy going berserk to concentrate on ashen, the human was to weak, he'd probably be dead in the next five minutes, and the arrarncar seemed just as bored as Ashen. Ashen released his Shikai. "To hell with it, i'm out of here." He looked at the arrancar, then the crazy guy one last time. He'd make it a priority to fight both of those foe's again. And Then he was gone.

(I'm dropping out. Kano and Parius, expect to fight Ashen in a 1v1 in the future.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hell hath no fury. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell hath no fury.   Hell hath no fury. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell hath no fury.
Page 1 of 1