Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Who the hell knows? I_vote_lcapWho the hell knows? I_voting_barWho the hell knows? I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Who the hell knows? I_vote_lcapWho the hell knows? I_voting_barWho the hell knows? I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Who the hell knows? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Who the hell knows? Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Who the hell knows? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Who the hell knows? Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Who the hell knows? Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Who the hell knows? Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Who the hell knows? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Who the hell knows? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Who the hell knows? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Who the hell knows? Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Who the hell knows? Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Who the hell knows?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Who the hell knows? Empty
PostSubject: Who the hell knows?   Who the hell knows? EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:36 pm

Ika was walking around the pitiful human domain known as Hungary after using some rather um "unorthodox" methods to board a plane and get here but he wasn't complaining nor was the female pilot.Ika smiled as he walked along whistling a tune as he went along, it was days like these that made Ika happiest to still walk among the earth, human or not.He walked up to a booth and smiled "I would like a Large Espresso With extra Whip cream and Chocolate Syrup on top please". He payed the sorry bastard working at that pitiful place called a fast food joint and walked off to the woods drinking his Espresso through a straw that somehow reminded him of Cigars,And Cigars reminded him of smoke, and smoke reminded him of his weed.He walked to the woods and dropped his bag.He rolled a blunt up and remembered the old saying his friend taught him "I turned over a new leaf today then I rolled it,dried it,and smoked it". He fixed himself a blunt and kept walking.

He walked along the sidewalk to a very nice park and smoked and a man soon approached him wearing a shiny badge a with a very gay blue uniform and a walky talky.He spoke to Ika and brought out hand cuffs like Ika was scared Ika smiled and got hand cuffed then he back flipped and with one easy move he had the cuffs to the cops throat."Unlock the cuffs or die its a very simple request here today and one I assume you will have very little trouble deciding on mister Cop sir".Ika smiled as the man took the cuffs off of him Ika then smiled and spoke "Hado 1 Push". This knocked the man back a full yard in a half and as he hit the concrete Ika smiled picked up his blunt and kept rolling.Ika released faint traces of Reitsu to attract something.He didn't even care what he just wanted a chat fight or a spar.He was just as bored as he was tired and as he took another puff of his blunt he closed his eyes.

Boredom crept up on Ika like a bad stalker and just like one, wouldn't go away which drove Ika half damn psycho at this point because his Espresso was half gone, he was sort of kinda lost and he was almost out of weed.This annoyed the fuck out of him more than anything else possibly could and if nothing happened soon he would be on the next flight out of this dreadful hellhole of a place.He then began to notice two things,one being some dude who seemed to be Human somewhat following him and something whom also had Reitsu was coming his way yet he could not decipher what it was or where it came from."This could be fun if one of these people turn out to be interesting" he said this with a smirk as he walked towards the woods to see if the man would follow.If he did he would know something was up and if not he would have the Reitsu source to worry about.Better yet,It could be both things."Oh boy" Ika whispered."I am getting excited".
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell knows?   Who the hell knows? EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:49 am

xull Slipped outta hell with any concern this time it was rather easy ha felt it might be some kind of faith or guidance send to the human world he appeared above a city passed the wood on a mountain unusual. xull exhaled deeply releasing some of riatsu as he exhaled the azma of hell plumbed out like smoke from a fire place when the chimney is blocked,
Xull sensed something interesting him to so much so that he began his decent in the woodland area approaching with care and precision to his mark and hid his riatsu a mile or so , to make sure that his ambush is completely undetected.
and lies in waot for his prey
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell knows?   Who the hell knows? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:32 am

With a demented silver reflection, H The Sin of Sloth looked upon a mirror in a small apartment complex on the outskirts of a city in Hungary. The skeleton, cloaked in a filthy garb of brown hues walked across the wooden floors on the second floor. H rattling its silver colored bones nonchalantly. The sinner having recently finished its entertainment a hour ago, the remains swaying back and forth in a tub of crimson blood. Though, to H murder was nothing. After all, the grim specter usually never laid a hand on its victims, tending to be a manipulator, a puppet master watching as its marionettes dangled from thin wires of steel. Smiling, H recalled the most recent of its victims, which had just taken her own life. Licking its bony lips metaphorically, H loved the taste of her soul, as it came out of her body twisted and dark. Cracking its skeletal fingers, the sounds echoed through the vacant room, with nothing but dust and a bathroom.

With a pivot of a heel, and a swish of a ragged cloak, the sinner took its well deserved leave as it exited the apartment. Its silver bones well hidden underneath the hooded cloak, only bones under the knee caps showed, and anything after its elbows were visible. H's face could be seen, though if any were to gaze upon the five foot skeleton, they would feel a presence of death, from a being which had lived long. Creaking the floor boards underneath its light body, H moved out of the apartment complex unnoticed its sinful energy well suppressed, having trained well to keep itself mostly hidden.

Walking into the light, H's bones rattled in a slight gust of wind as the precursor to death rung in the wind, or perhaps it was just wedding bells. Either way, H shrugged nonchalantly as it took to the roof tops, sensing a slight energy signature in the area, some what faintly. With a jump a ray of sunlight hit the skeleton's forearm and made a glorious sparkle in the sky, only to vanish suddenly. H taking its time, making sure to dodge unnecessary annoyances, such as humans.

Leaving a trail of scorch marks in its wake, as H's entire body had the ability of an above average acidic touch, similar to hollows, however this ability would easily penetrate spiritual energy, no worries on that. Sitting in a corner of a small restaurant's roof, H waited for something of interest to pass its sights. Feeling some spiritual energy in the city.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell knows?   Who the hell knows? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:56 pm

A young blonde with dark brown eyes sat in a tall oak tree, perched on a thick branch, her long legs dangling over one side. She was dressed in the uniform of an arrancar, although the clothes only served to cover her form, it had nothing to do with her affiliation. She was not a member of the hollow organisation run by Grand Chat, although she had been once before. However she wasn't a normal hollow, and as such found herself spending most of her time living in the human world. Marie Reinhart was a peaceful arrancar.

She liked human food and children, and could not stand violence. Some how, her caring nature followed her through death, because almost all of her abilities lay around protecting or healing others. Her ability to fight was enough to survive the last 1500 years. Not that she fought much, she was fast enough to outrun most people.

As she sat, not really thinking about anything, she noticed multiple reiatsu. One was approaching the woods she now sat in, the other seemed to be hanging back. The closer one was pulasting, as if the owner was suppressing and releasing it on perpose. She Didn't move, it was unlikely he'd notice her when she was suppressing her own reiatsu. If he did happen to look up and spot her, she may have to run, depending on how the person felt about arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell knows?   Who the hell knows? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:06 am

Fresh air. That's all Tadatomo wanted. He had finally got off that stuffy plane and outside. His flight was pretty dire. First, he was approached by the lady pushing the trolley. In his panic he decided the best place for his tea was across the window. Then, he was stopped by security for carrying Kurato. He was strip-searched but while he didn't mind people seeing his body, the women were very frightening. But he survived his ordeal and made it to a forest near the town to meditate.

It was going very peacefully. Tadatomo was dressed in his combat attire, as he found the white dobak and black tabi boots more comfortable than other gear. He finished his meditation and decided to go for a walk when he detected a riatsu signature nearby. How odd, he thought. Against his better judgement, he followed the riatsu.

After a few minutes, he sighted the source of the riatsu. A black-haired youth was walking through the forest, smoking something. Tadatomo proceeded to follow.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell knows?   Who the hell knows? EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:40 am

Ika rolled his eyes and looked and sensed everyone and shook his head "hey folks I am not sharing the weed so if thats why your here I suggest you move your fucking asses out of my way before I end up killing you all. He began to sense them "Wait... hmm an unknown dude...what the hell is... he either ways hes at my power level,then there is one I can kill in 5 seconds a Arrancar of similar power however one that seems to be content standing around then we have a Human just a bit stronger...". He shook his head "The hell is wrong with people any more have they no manners come on out and state your business,if you attack I will kill you,mark my words I will watch you take your last breathe and the last drop of your blood leave your body if there is enough of the carcass that once was your body to leave behind to watch which is not a guarantee". He smirked cracked his knuckles and waited.He took a long draw on his joint and threw it in the air and smirked "Hado 32". As he said this a Red ball went through and his joint turned to ash.

He noticed the Arrancar and noticed she was not bad looking and seemed peaceful so he decided to speak "Arrancar you do not seem as if you are exactly one to be a violent maniac,I am not making this assumption from your gender just the fact that your not over exerting yourself to show an arrogant nature like most Arrancar". He kept a calm and expressionless face about him along with a rather uncaring one."I will leave you peacefully as long as you plan to do the same to me only because you seem to be peaceful" he dismissed her while keeping a silent watch on her with his superb tracking skills that could easily track her Reitsu and looked around as if the rest of them as if he could kill them in five seconds and not give a second thought,well he could and would so I suppose that wasn't just a look so it was an imposing stare to let them know of the fact."First off Human why in the hell are you following me for fuck sake do I look like I have time to babysit a bitch,if I did I would at least be getting payed,so for fuck sake I forgive you yada yada just fucking go".He was really annoyed at the second and began to wait for some excitement.

The sky was a pale blue and it was well into the middle of the day in this rather boring town though this was not always the case due to the annoying ass Hollows but they were everywhere so really,they couldn't be avoided. He began to ponder something though, What in the hell were all these people doing in fucking Hungary,nothing was all that great here and shit was boring as hell,his Espresso wasn't even fucking good.So, with all of this in mind he began to wonder,what in the Technicolor hell were these ass holes and other people doing,in fucking Hungary?He continued to ponder this for a split second until he got bored and continued to listen and decide what to do.He was in the mood to kick someones ass and it had been damn near forever since he had put a foot in someones ass and he was way past due.He smiled and knew that this could end up being relatively fun "okay" he whispered softly where it was audible to no one but himself.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell knows?   Who the hell knows? EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:23 pm

Xull notice all the other riatsu around him one felt familar there was another sinner here but he could quite place who it was, so xull decide to addvace towards the sinner riatsu, on the way Xull wonder if he would be attacked by the other sinner, he was hoping not less xull had to fight the better less destruction anyway,
xull chuckled to himself with the thought of the destruction he could cause he closed in on the other Sinner he was in viewing range now xull approached the sinner,

xull spoke " hello fellow sinner what bring you here?, do you fell the rest of out there ya think they have a chance aginst us combined forces "
xull paused for a moment to gauge the reaction of the other sinner
"i am Xull the sin of Avarice, what do ya say you up to kill em all? "
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell knows?   Who the hell knows? EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:43 pm

H stayed where it was on its roof top, as it sensed the other spiritual energies around it converse and move about in general directions. Though one stuck out, as another sinner was in the area, which had decided to come towards H. The Sin of Sloth waited as its fellow Sinner came closer until finally the two met, to say the least each word that came out of Xull seemed to anger the silver skeleton, which stayed cloaked in its filthy garb.

Without moving from its position, H rattled off a reply to The Sin of Avarice, through almost gritted teeth. "You... idiotic... fool...! Do... not... give... away... such... information... so... casually... we... do... not... need... others... to... know... what... we... are... bah!" H replied to Xull quietly, lest anyone could here the two sinners converse on the roof top. H cracked its fingers as it stood up, its face hooded, and body short, only about five feet in height. H walked closer to Xull and made a clear point through action; H feeling that it was its duty to keep all information about the sinners a well kept secret for the time being.

Pointing its skeletal finger at Xull, the skeleton spoke again, "I... will... forgive... such... trespass... this... one... time... but... if... it... comes... to... it... I... will... return... you... to... our... Hellish... abode... Xull..." H whispered through its bone jaw. As it took a step forward being only a few feet away from Xull's face, the Sin of Sloth laughed incredulously as it let its pointed finger drop to its side.

"I... am... named... the... simple... letter... H...; I... am... Sloth... Though... I... do... not... understand... why... you... would... even... bother... fighting... so... many... especially... as... there... are... three... possible... targets... in... the... area... as... long... as... you... keep... your... mouth... shut... about... information... that... is... strictly... on... a... need... to... know... basis..., I... will... help... you... with... this... endeavor..."

H spoke grimly as it lowered itself near the ledge of the roof, taking in the energies in the city, feeling that there was no need to hold back in such a place, even if the beings teamed together there shouldn't be a large enough problem. Turning quickly to Xull, H spoke in its monotone voice to make sure that the fellow sinner understood the meaning of silence.

"You're... dead... if... you... even... begin... to... utter... anything... of... importance... your... name... is... fine... but... anything... more... will... give... you... a... swift... blade... in... your... greedy... heart... Now... then... time... to... select... a... target..."

H waited on the roof top for Xull's reply, the sin of sloth not caring if the other beings nearby left the area or not.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell knows?   Who the hell knows? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:42 am

Marie held her position in the tree as not only the vizard appeared, but also a human. the vizard spoke to both of them, but she only really listened to what was directed at her. "I'm not one for violence, no, so you need not worry. But try not harm the human, by the looks he's only a boy and i do hate to see kids hurt. For that matter, i don't like to see anyone hurt."

Marie shifted in her seat amongst the branches and watched the vizard closely. He was loud and obnoxious, but hopefully he'd go away and leave her in peace, and take whoever else was around. The human atleast was nice and quite, although he could be just as bad. The other energy was getting closer, and Marie figured there was a fight coming. "If a fight breaks out i'd prefere not to be dragged into it, but i can provide healing if its needed. just dont expect me to start stabbing people, or let your enemy die. I heal anyone who needs it, unless they do something they deserve to die for."

Marie continued to sit in the tree and wait for whatever was coming.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell knows?   Who the hell knows? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:27 am

Tadatomo didn't respond to the youth. His riatsu was similar to the arrancar Tadatomo fought before but there were subtle differences. He didn't know anything about this youth, except that he was cocky, stoned and smelled of stale weed. Tadatomo simply watched carefully, taking in all of the information he could about his surroundings. He could sense two other, more sinister riatsus nearby and Tadatomo wondered if he should divert his attention to them.

But then something else came to Tadatomos attention. The youth had spoken first to what appeared to be himself. However, the voice of a female had replied from somewhere above him. Tadatomo froze, almost afraid to breathe, even though it became apparent that he had been spotted. Whatever happens, Tadatomo wasn't looking up.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell knows?   Who the hell knows? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:13 am

Ika saw the Sinner ignore him and got pissed off quickly and looked at the lady "Madam,I am afraid healing an enemy with no head or a slit throat is not an easy task therefore you will be very disappointed to see that no lives shall be spared except the Human since you asked so kindly he smirked and looked at the Human "well though I should kill you for ignoring you I am bored and two on two sounds fun so how about we kill the two assholes over there I believe were called Sinners or hell spawns".He smirked and he looked at the one who tried to strike the pack and gave up the info and yelled "Bakudo 61 Rikujōkōrō he then Shunpo'd behind him and made a slash at his back.He back flipped overhead

WIP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell knows?   Who the hell knows? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who the hell knows?
Page 1 of 1