Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The ruin king Harumagedon I_vote_lcapThe ruin king Harumagedon I_voting_barThe ruin king Harumagedon I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The ruin king Harumagedon I_vote_lcapThe ruin king Harumagedon I_voting_barThe ruin king Harumagedon I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The ruin king Harumagedon Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The ruin king Harumagedon Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The ruin king Harumagedon Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The ruin king Harumagedon Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The ruin king Harumagedon Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The ruin king Harumagedon Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The ruin king Harumagedon Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The ruin king Harumagedon Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The ruin king Harumagedon Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The ruin king Harumagedon Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The ruin king Harumagedon Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The ruin king Harumagedon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeon
Normal Member

The ruin king Harumagedon Empty
PostSubject: The ruin king Harumagedon   The ruin king Harumagedon EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:50 pm

Hollow Template

Basic Information

Name: Harumagedon
True Age: 4000
Sex: male

Personality: he has a withdrawn personality. having more of a venterous and bored demeanor. While sometimes if you interest him a demented shark toothed grin forms on his lips. which is the way to show that hes clearly interested. but this aswell can show through the cruel and amused glint in his eyes that sometimes will show if hes clearly interested.
he aswell has morals and will not, harm a fallen oponent. or someone who clearly does not have the power to oppose him making him. spare the weak if his reistu does'nt kill them first. this is one of the main reasons he does not like normal hollows . they die way to quickly in his opinion. and that is a major problem in what he thinks.
Lonely: He is lonely and seeks a compainion but no one that he has talked to has survived long enough to answer because of his extremely high reistu. which makes it a serious problem. and this sometimes will drive him crazy since he just wants someone that will be his freind.
Crazy:... he is crazy and sometimes throws mental fits. when this happens his reistu can flare up, and create a reistu storm around him. which is one of the other reasons he has no compainions.. once he looses it they usually die. which is a sad but normal fact of life for him.
Loyal: if you know him, he is loyal to those who cannot die, by his reistu alone. since those people he know's if they stuck around,will become good freinds and that is one of the main things that is important to him.
Stratagetic: He also is very stratagetic. since he loves to find new challenges to over come. though in this sense he also once he's tasted blood, will go crazy and go after the foe while some people may get injured though by this and stop from pain he will not for one reason.

Ruin is a machosist. and loves to be in pain, if you can inflict pain on him he will go crazy and fight in a blood lust like state. or once he tastes blood no matter who'me it is, he will go crazy, since either thing or seeing others he does not know suffering will set him off big time.
Fears: being forever alone/ loosing his power/ diing/
Hollow Form: vasto lorde

Character Appearance

Height: 7ft 8
Weight: 600pounds
Physical Traits: Harumagedon looks like a human , though he has a iron thick armor around him, and a insainly high reistu, this is shown through the feild of black and white reistu that bubbles up around him at any given time. forming a kind of cloak , no matter what goes on. his mask, looks like a flat shape, though it has two horns on the sides which curl down to form ram like horns. while his eyes are hollow disks. aswell around his shoulders is a black fur lining, which seems to be their on purpose.

Wings:
on his back are a pair of wings which are kind of like bat wings, but they have a hardened layer kind of like a heirro, protection. while they expand and contract with a high force and velocity. while reistu evelopes them from his insanely high reistu , which just expands everywhere

His blade:
The blade he carries is a blackened long and curved sword, which has runes within the hilt. while it billowes out, a cloak evelopes it too, extending slashing range for about. 20 feet. as the billowing cloak on the blade is the tuned destructive reitsu within his body.

Movement:
He moves in quick jerky movements like a phantom when hes enjoying himself. though he moves insainly fast. having many different things about him. but mostly his reistu overwealms and speeds him up. the basic power of it growing about him like a swamp. though the reistu expands around him like a fog. the power having a huge vice like .. swamp around him.
Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: he uses his scythe, and fights with extreme speed dexterity. and brute force. this is used coupled with a feirce defence which allowes him to attack while blocking with the long handle of the blade. making it easier to fight. while he aswell uses his blade as a defense and offense to fight while blocking. not to mention he uses his reflex's in a perfect off balance with his attacks.

Blade mastery:
The ruin king aswell has a extreme mastery of his scythe as he worked his butt off once he got it master it, he now can use it masterfully . but he still has not found a foe worth fighting . ..

Reistu:
His reistu heavily weighs on any thing in his path, causing them to feel a extreme weight on them, which will continue , untill it becomes a bone breaking force on them, something that is heavily powerfull. and anoyying.

Strengths: ungodly reistu- mastery of blades

his reistu is a stregnth sense he will usually just crush a opponent outright with his reistu before they can do anything. just because of the sheer power of his reistu. which makes him a very dangerous opponent.

Mastery of blades:
are a a stregnth too since he can fight easily with anything he can grab. though he is at a disadavantage in long distance combat.

Weaknesses: cannot use bala's has average durability./ speed.
cannot sense other reistu's over his own.
goes crazy when he sees blood.
will unessicarely get himself hurt.
The speed his has, will cause him once he gets going to either overshoot locations, or he will not be able to turn, and will end up hurting himself.
His reistu, since not only does it affect others, but in fatigue state it literally can paralize ruin himself. and taxes ruin even in non fatigue state.
Hollow Powers

Average Hollow Abilities: Extremely high reistu

Kuro iseki reistu: this makes the reistu around him, expand from the sheer power of his reistu. which is too huge to be repressed., this is why he has no other skills as a hollow, as the massive amounts of reistu within him, usually crushed any other hollows he faced to dust. and while most took no time to evolve, this made it so he took over 600years to evolve, all that time, his reistu continued to grow ,and get stronger and stronger.

This reistu, aswell cannot be controlled, or absorbed, by anything, while it aswell, represents itself as tongs of white and black energy, expanding around him in a radius of around 10 feet. and dissipates around 12 feet above his form, due to the massive amount of reistu within him. which is why others feared him when he was a hollow.

Aswell his reistu is so vast, due to the fact that he was extremely powerfull even as a human being, this led him to be killed and instead of being rescued this happened. and his hollow reistu burned to the realm that, unless he lowers it now, it cannot be sensed by others at all.

Gillian Appearance: in this form a slight corn formed over his head. while instead of getting bigger, he kept to the size of a human, though all the left over reistu, seemed to just gather around him, increasing his reistu even further. to the point of a break through. the reistu, now, formed a image of himself around him, hardening to form a hierro like armor. which seems to gust around him.
His wings, now, have holes in them from the pure power of reistu around him, making it more dangerous then ever before. now three hollow holes formed in his chest, abdomen and lower abdomen. each holding a orb within, which was made of hardened reistu. these glowing like minature suns, expanding and contracting around him like they are alive. these though, collect the run off reistu of his body. Since he does not use his reistu after this form. it collects in the orbs.

While in this form his hair shows. The sandy aurburn hair now dusting over his mask, which shows his face.. now, his tannish skin showing while his eyes are, still yellow irised with black surrounding it. though now they look more like cat eyes. While, bone forms around his shoulders and arms. his clawes showing in the bottom of them, while he wears normal jeans. though getting to the point the reistu amounts allowed him to keep his mask, on the top of his head. while the horns growing on the sides to form a kind of demonic like horns. While when he smiled razor sharp canines are under the mouth forming a kind of shark like grin.

His Feet, look like human feet, but they seem to be bleached pure snow white. like bone, these being looking just like a humans. though his toe nails, are pointed like claws. while his ankles look aswell just like a humans. So does his torso minus the three hollow holes in his body.

abilities from gillan stage Extreme reistu

His reistu once he hit gillian stage, became so vast, that he could barely find anything on normal hollows that could even stand up to his reistu's might before becoming crushed, while now, this has expanded to form massive amounts of energy. around him.. he now has managed to begin to store it away., though his body, compacts it down, reistu still expands around him at a 5 foot radius, while this took away from all of his other abilities reistu wise, expanding and contracting. it took him around 1000 years to advance to the next form from the sheer amount of his reistu.

Reistu exspansion:
Instead of gaining more abilities, his reistu expanded even more, when he hit this stage, converting all his other lost skills into the massive amounts of reistu around him. this reistu made him an outcast, hiding in the farthest reigons of hueco mundo which is why he began to explore, and learn all he can, without doing anything else. ..

Gods reistu:
His reistu has expanded now to the point that it cannot be comprehended unless he lowers it from the sheer amount of reistu he has. which makes it nearly impossible to stay around him for too long. . while higher levels can stand it for long periods of time , anything under, strains under the immensity of it. though he cannot repress it.

Max reistu limit can only bring someone several teirs lower to their knee's.

Acidic touch- this is from the over zealos amount of reistu on him, it covers his body in a thin layer of acid, which mixes in with the slight reistu sheild on him. while the reistu sheild if broken takes 2 turns to reform., it can only block minor attacks. the acid on it though, cannot melt zampakto's , though can harm people apon gripping, it will cause skin to sizzle and begin to burn slightly.

High speed regen- the reistu aswell, causes high speed regen, it can regen up to a 1/4th of his body, and heal minor wounds quickly. But if organs are cut, (non mortal organs) it needs a 3 turn cool down. it can only heal near mortal wounds 4 times per thread.

Adjuchas Appearance: his appearance looks the same, but now the horns have grown further forming , tips which ar razor sharp, while now a scythe has formed on his back in a sheith, this emitting huge amounts of reistu. which seems to form another seperate
veil of reistu. the handle itself having multiple holes in it, like mini hollow holes. while now he simply looked out into the sky. . His eyes looking the same, but his mask grew, now moving down his back his hair grown covering his eyes in a spikey sandy form. while

His wings now, have a reistu like pulse to them, being so heavily saturated with it that its just not funny.

Adjuchas Abilities:
Ruinous king: This causes his reistu to increase even further, getting to the point that in this form it expands around him, like a huge veil. forming even more dangerous amounts of power. and weight around him. at this point his reistu has reduced the sand within his home to a flat hard rock , since its compacted it down in a 300foot radius over 50 feet downwards. this is where he sits, unless disturbed. now his reistu, has a weight to it which is almost unbearable so now he cannot find anyone to fight that will sate his hunger.

His reistu is so vast since, instead of getting new abilities each form, his reistu has expanded and expanded this whole time. getting more and more powerfull untill now, its to the point, that even the sky above, seems to shake by it. now he meditates, longing to find the foe that can actually give him a good fight.

Reistu level: can litteraly crush people

Vasto Lorde Appearance:
His vasto lorder appearance. looks the same as his previous. but now in this form. his scythe gains an extra blade. while aswell a tail forms on his back making it more of a demonic monster then anything else.. one obtaining the power of a vasto lorde. his wings, seem to be made of pure bone right now, held together by reistu. while his lips are a crack now. .. in this form. since once obtaining this. his hair is colored reddish, while. now aswell a burr like neck fring formed while ihs bone arms seem to now have run like markings on them.

Vasto Lorde Abilities:

Garganta;
he can form garganta's now, with ease. though he could not in his previous forms.

Extreme high speed regeneration:
This makes it so that he can heal anything short of a life threatening wound. though he can heal and reform arms. in a short amount of time. anything short of healing a pre mortal wound. does not have a cool down. though of course.. if you chop off his head. he will die. quickly.
though mortal wounds can be healed 3 times per thread. but it takes a 6 turn cool down after this is used.

Ruin cero:
this is a advanced form of cero, which fires through his mouth. though this has about the explosive power of a gran rey.. or lower. it is shown by A small circular orb which then expands. though the explosive powers. compacted into a narrow quarter in daimiter size beam. this though if reistu's poured in can be fired instantaniously. but this cero can aswell be used in burst mode. this can be abused but it will eventually wear him out.

Burst mode cero:
This cero instead of firing a grand rey cero, explodes out forming atleast 12 different cero's that have the power. of atleast half a gran rey. this being the power of it. but this will weaken if used too many times.

Disturbed guard:
this causes the reistu to form around, him. the heat of it, being able to scald minor wounds closed. but this aswell hardens to the form of a heirro making it even harder to damage him though it can be done.

Boosts:
In this form apon reaching it, he got a insane boost in reistu. aswell as stregnth , and toughtness of heirro in the hands and feet. his reistu now being to the point if he released it all, it would cause a 500meter crater around him. and slam foes down into the ground . while his stregnth is to the point, he could catch a bankai attack, and deflect it with a bat of his hand. though it might cause a searing in the hands. though his rest of his body only has moderate heirro +reistu heirro. but thats can take a cero.. or two. at best.

instante:cero double:
This instead of having his own uber powerfull cero, allows him to suck in the power of another cero then fire it ontop of his own cero. this being the power he has instead of a gran rey. this can be used. on gran rey if needed. but it will seriously burn his mouth. and make it so he needs 3 turn cool down before doing it again. but if he uses triple the reistu of the attack absorbed he can refire instantly. though this can only be used in instante form around 3 times in a thread.

----------------------- combat moves --------------------------------

Hametsu no yari : a huge amount of reistu compacts into the palm of his hand, this can be used for combat aswell as thrown. it has basically the same power as lance de lu rampardo. but the massive power from it changes and can form into a blade when needed. this takes around 3 turns cool down after use, and creates craters of around 150meters.
2 turn charge

Back Drop

Background:

the beginning -

The world was strange, in this time, hueco mundo was something that was quiet. barely any hollows yet have come to it. . sicne humanity was just starting out. It was something different which was amazing yet.. to The ruin king... it was something that was unerving.. it was too loud. even from the fact that some people found it better to have company.. but not he. He swore he would find a way to evolve without killing or socializing with other hollows. as much as he could. So he found the most remote area in hueco mundo...
Slowly now, the stars where amazing here. and the sand was yet disturbed by any other hollows. but it took quite a time to get here. The skys where strange, like they glowed with a non existant sun, which moves around, and sets. but it was a strange place.. none the less. he did not care. the world was something different. he barely had lived long yes.. But, this place was odd.. some things where strange in this place but that did not matter.
On the edge of the expanse. The hollow began to work. restlessly pounding at the ground while his massive reistu kept him.. going when most would have easily died.. though this was his punishment. for being damned.. in his opinion.
Slowly a hole began to take shape, while his reistu grew. by collecting the reistu in the air, this is how it slowly grew. more and more without hesitation and or any other kind of thing . but this was how it was.. and the hole grew and grew.. but the sound of hollows began to even reach here. it was something annoying but he ignored it. and kept at his work. his massive reistu kept everyone back from the fear of what would happen if they got in his way. this is how he kept this place secret from other hollows. which kept evolving faster then he, by killing their own .. which was something revolting and in his opinion uneeded but they had their ways and he had his own.. restlessly he kept crushing the ground.. working and working.
Ruins power kept growing, while he worked aswell. forming the crater in the ground. by 50 year mark, he had carved around a 100ft by 50 foot crater. but this was good training in his opinion. so he kept working at it. looking for a way to become stronger. he kept it up. while by now hollows even vasto lorde's had learned to keep away from this spot. . and over this short amount of time, all hollows gave this place a extremely wide birth. making it as if the place never even existed. but this was not a problem for ruin it was actually something he found great.

Ruin looked around slowly, as he had made a place which he could be alone. but his reistu continued to grow while he worked. at his slw laborious task. many centuries having come and gone but he did not care. he kept working and working. slowly hollowing it out. while every time people may of found this funny but. not him. this was the one thing he did to have fun . and get better at what he does. making it something strong and willfull to get this done. which was the main reason he kept working harder and harder. ..

Slowly the crater filled out. as reistu flared around him at the 600year mark. his form becoming stronger and stronger. while he felt his bones burning as if the world was ending. and he blacked out.. Later waking up to feel something different.. he had skin.. something that was new to him.. but .. he now began to work on combat skills. his form running around the miles of nothing in hueco mundo.. his form flipping and back flipping while reistu spilled out around him like a veil. any hollows coming in his path becoming quickly. overwealmed as he would kill them with a frightening quickness. which was unmatched mostly anywhere.

It slowly grew and grew though, while he began to meditate and work harder towards his goal. things may have been changing around outside of hueco mundo.. and in it.. but none of this mattered to him.. he entered a stacist of meditation. millenia.. passed.. till 1000years ago.

Vasto lorde:

Everything changed when the world. seemed to crackle around him in a inferno of power. the reistu around him rippling to the max, as he finally broke past the adju's level, transcending to a vasto lord. while now, the power within him surged about. creating even a more powerfull glow within the orbs in his chest.. this stunned him though. but as much as he wanted. he could not forget his past of loneyness.. it haunted him greatly. but he knew he must learn from it..

So now.. he began to wander.. in the world to the present day..

rp sample:
side notes:
his reistu is only 2 teirs higher then him. capping at 1-1. meaning if hes 1-2. he will not have a 0 teir power level. untill 1-1, if thats approved. so if hes a 1-5, his reistu level will be 1-3. and so forth.

his speed causes him to over shoot, say if he gets over eager. he has a 1 in four chance by over shooting by anywhere from 50 ft, to around 300ft.

Last edited by Xeon on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:31 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: The ruin king Harumagedon   The ruin king Harumagedon EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:47 pm

Reistu:
His reistu heavily weighs on any thing in his path, causing them to feel a extreme weight on them, which will continue , untill it becomes a bone breaking force on them, something that is heavily powerfull. and anoyying.

no... At most, you could bring someone several tiers lower than you to their knees.. but thats to much.

Movement:
He moves in quick jerky movements like a phantom when hes enjoying himself. though he moves insainly fast. having many different things about him. but mostly his reistu overwealms and speeds him up. the basic power of it growing about him like a swamp. though the reistu expands around him like a fog. the power having a huge vice like .. swamp around him.

how can speed be a weakness, yet he can move insanely fast....

your overal abilities trough this app involve increased reiatsu, and i'm pretty sure theres a limit to how high it can be. i'm going to say no for know to these abilities, and let one of the other mods decide. but as far as i can tell, thay'll likely have to be changed.

oh and Change Hollow form under appearance to menos grande, you dont have the posts for a vasto lorde. you don't have menos grande either, but thats only 15 posts away and you'll have that quick enough.

Last edited by Zenke on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: The ruin king Harumagedon   The ruin king Harumagedon EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:45 pm

First off, you wouldn't be able to use the guy until you get the appropriate posts for a VL. Just be aware of that as VL's are typically around 1-2 tier. And you haven't really been with us long enough for us to really know what you're capable of. Challenge for a 1-tier when you have around 50 posts with very few to no OOC area posts. We'll still look at him, just that you can't use him yet.

Second, the reiatsu thing is waaaaaayyyyyy too much. You can't paralyze those two tiers below you, or even three. Just from reading Zenke's post, it seems like you're trying to have a 1-5 tier character with a 0 tier great reiatsu, which is a no. Zenke is partially right on the speed thing. If you don't RP him overshooting his desired location or something like that, then your supposed excessive speed isn't a weakness at all. With some things, there is a thing of being so good as to have it be a weakness. A double-edged sword if you will. But still kinda iffy.

I'll let Zenke finish it up, since he was really just needing another opinion.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: The ruin king Harumagedon   The ruin king Harumagedon EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:09 pm

right so from your side note i guess i can say the reiatsu is alright. He might have high reiatsu but are you sure thats all you want for him? at 1-1, he really wouldn't stand a chance against the powerful arrancar. a 1-3 could beat him. Well you can add powers later if need bes, because As jun said you cant have a vasto lorde yet. you'll have to put strike trough on the vasto lorde and adjuchas parts to use him right now, and keep in mind the post limits. you dont get menos grande form until 25 posts, but you don't need the strike through on that. Just on vasto lorde and Adjuchas for now, and you can use him if jun agrees.

hollow dont get bala btw, so thats not really a weakness. hollow only have cero, acidic touch, garganta and a few other things. they dont have hierro or bala, or any of the advanced ceros that an arrancar uses, and they dont have sonido.

I don't really see much else. Jun? I'll approve anyway. 2-5.

Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: The ruin king Harumagedon   The ruin king Harumagedon EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:25 pm

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Hollows

That has the list of their powers. It's also on site under Character Information.

2-5 sounds good for now with this one. Just be aware of the transformations and post count.

Edit: HOLD IT! I know it's not really a big deal, but I have heard Rena say this. No one over 4000 years of age except under certain circumstances. Like Event character or something. So lower it to 4000 and then it'll be locked and moved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ruin king Harumagedon   The ruin king Harumagedon Empty

Back to top Go down

The ruin king Harumagedon
Page 1 of 1