Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Golem King Koh  I_vote_lcapGolem King Koh  I_voting_barGolem King Koh  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Golem King Koh  I_vote_lcapGolem King Koh  I_voting_barGolem King Koh  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Golem King Koh  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Golem King Koh  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Golem King Koh  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Golem King Koh  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Golem King Koh  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Golem King Koh  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Golem King Koh  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Golem King Koh  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Golem King Koh  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Golem King Koh  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Golem King Koh  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Golem King Koh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anz
Staff
Anz

Golem King Koh  Empty
PostSubject: Golem King Koh    Golem King Koh  EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:55 am

Sigillum Dei Template

Basic Information

Name:
Golem King Koh
God Incarnate:
Koh god of passage, Keeper of Souls
True Age:
Sex:
Male
Personality:
Koh is a strange creature cryptic and crazy he often speaks in riddles and rarely is completely comprehensive. He talks to himself a lot, which makes sense since there are so many of him and they all talk back, it remains difficult to say whether or not he has fractured personalities or simply can choose to be coherent when speaking through some golems and not others, this being a question he himself has no answer to. Something of a loner Koh generally dislikes others however he sees interactions with mortals as a necessary evil in order to achieve his goals.

Not evil but much further from good, Koh is driven in life by his hatred for the soul king and his desires to return to the old ways when he was still a god and his soul well was well filled. Greedy and vane Koh prizes material wealth second to only one thing, which is his collection of skulls he calls the soul well, each skulls former master serves him in the afterlife working to animate his golems.

A shut in and a hermit Koh rarely leaves his home a large Aztec ruin in central America named by the locals as Santa Cecilia Acatitla, though he knows it by its original name of Kohaplyse, a necropolis created for his worship. Something of a Sadist Koh is adept at the art of interrogation by any means, this coming out of necessity without his worshippers he needed a new way to keep a steady source of souls, and as a result he joined the business of information brokering using his golems as spies in every country in the world he has adapted selling his secrets online for money and souls. Koh is also somewhat musical and tends to sing to himself, most of the times his songs a re twisted versions of nursery rhymes or songs about dying.

Fears:
Death, Poverty, and weakness(as in becoming weak)

Character Appearance

Height:
Eight inches
Weight:
2lbs
Physical Traits:
Koh is strange in that he has no physical form just a physical link to this world which is a charred human skull with sharp teeth and his name carved across the top.
Clothing:
Varies since he normally as a skull just sits upon a pile of jewels, his golem body is almost always dressed in some sort of occult robe.
Accessories:
Abuela – Another skull made of pure diamond the golem carries this around since it is Koh’s favorite object.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style:
Koh doesn’t fight, his golems do as such he doesn’t really have a combat style. Since he controls multiple types of golems they tend to be quite one dimensional depending on which type they are. His main golem, also known as his represented item tends to use its self like a human cannon ball firing through the air using its’ claws to attack.
Strengths:
Varies by golem
Weaknesses:
Varies by golem

Abilities & Weapons

Represented Item:
Kohs’ represented item is a golem made of his very first worshipper filled with mercury and hardened by Reshi the golems’ body is as strong as high hierro of tier, and must remain within 100 yards of Koh. All others believe the golem to be Koh himself. This golem like all others can be manipulated as if it had a life its own however unlike the other golems it cannot be destroyed. On the tips of its’ fingers the golem has razor sharp claws which are retractable. The golem has average speed and strength for Koh’s tier. Because it's made of mercury Koh body is vulnerable to temperature, sustained high temperatures will cause the mercury to bubble out of it incapacitating him for three posts, Sustained cold causes the mercury to lose its' fluidity turning the body to a metal statue incapable of movement for 3 posts. (The core of the golem is indestructible and as such cannot be destroyed the rest of the golem has instantaneous regeneration.)

Golem King Koh  Man274qx5

God power Stage One:

Heart stone Creation:
The basest form of Kohs power is to create heart stones which grant power to his golems. They appear like red lumps of coal and are as strong as granite. Koh can create and send heart stones to his golems wherever they may be; the number of stones Koh can create/send is based on his tier displayed below (the heart stones are the congealed power of the trapped energy of human souls prevented from becoming hollows, shinigami, sinners ect..):

4th tier – 1 per thread
3rd tier – 1 per post in thread
2nd tier – 2 per post in thread
1st tier – 3 per post in thread
0th tier – 4 per post in thread (Will never be an org leader so doesn’t matter, this is only here for consistency)

Heart stones are both Koh’s greatest strength and weakness, they allow him to create hordes of golems but destroying them causes their energy to rebound and damage him. If a certain number of stones rebound then he is force to recall his energy into his skull causing all his golems besides his represented Item to crumble. The represented item simply becomes a statue until he recovers.

Rebound maximum by Tier (ie. Number of destroyed heart stones needed before KO):
4th Tier – 1
3rd Tier – 10
2nd Tier – 20
1st Tier – 30
0th Tier – 40

(being sub tier 1 of a tier adds +5 to the KO number)

Stage one Golems:
Stage one golems are the base force of Koh’s golems they are not limited by distance or even realms but remain in constant contact with Koh. He can have up to six level one golems at a time.

Empty Clay Golems:
These are the basest form of golems made of simple clay summoned by Koh they can take next to no damage and deal minimal damage as they are always tier 4. However they maintain three unique abilities 1st unlike other golems they do not require heart stones, 2nd so long as Koh or one of his golems has made contact with a part of someone an empty clay golem can take their exact likeness this includes their reiatsu, voice, appearance, and smell (Note: though the golems can take the form and reiatsu of even a 0 tier they gain NO benefits from them and can still be destroyed easily while dealing almost no damage, secondly these golems do not have to be human they can be insects, animals, plants, anything). 3rd there are no restriction on the number of them he can create.

Clay Golems:
Requiring one heart stone, which resides in their chest to exist these golems are always 5 tiers below Koh and appear like robed figures with white porcelain masks with only a mouth. Each of these golems can once per turn vomit a pile of clay which becomes their exact replica in strength and size. Duplicate golems require no heart stone, hydra like in nature when they are cut they regenerate and severed limbs will regenerate into another clone. Destroying the heart stone of the original golem will destroy all duplicates and all duplicates duplicate’s duplicates. A maximum of 6 golems per heart stone can exist. These golems also have average heirro for their level and beyond that no abilities. When a golem is created it will have a weapon in its hand all duplicate golems will have the same weapon (no two original golems can have the same weapon).

God Power Stage Two:

Stage two Golems:
Stage two golems are the cavalry force of Koh’s golems they can only be in the same realm as Koh therefore if he’s on earth that’s the only place they can be. They also remain in constant contact with Koh. He can have up to four level two golems at a time.

Hulking Golems:
Hulking golems are large humanoid creatures made of stone they require Two heart stones to make and their heart stone is stored inside their mouths. Three tiers below Koh, hulking golems are incredibly strong for their tier, however they are as their name implies very slow. Their outer skin is extremely strong equivalent to a strong hierro. They generally carry either a large club like weapon or nothing and have the ability to once per post release a regular Cero from their mouths.

Shredder Golems:
Made of a brittle crystalline substance Shredder Golems are generally the size of dogs three tiers below Koh but incredibly fast. Their skin vibrates incredibly fast making it a chainsaw like cutting weapon. They are kamikaze soldiers jumping into battle and exploding with ½ the force of a cero in a shower of shrapnel. While shredder golems explode no matter what their heart stones are not always destroyed, sitting on the base of their spine the stone will return to Koh if the Golem detonates on purpose. If they are struck by an attack they explode and their stone is destroyed.

Boosts:
None

God Power Stage Three:

Clay Golem Fusion
Using this technique golems can fuse together to increase their combat effectiveness and tier. Only clay golems can fuse with other golems and they cannot unfuse. Two golems fusing increases the stronger golems tier by one. This new golem the gains the ability to spit out clay golems following the same rules as the original clay golem and the same tier as the original clay golem however depending on which golem they fuse with these new clay golems gain a new ability. When a clay golem fuses it’s heart stone is absorbed by the others causing it to become larger.

Clay - Clay fusion: Double size clay golem with the ability to produce twice as many clones, however the new clones are one tier higher than the original clones.

Clay - Hulking Fusion: Golem clones can fire bala from their mouth.

Clay – Shredder Fusion: Golem clones are half sized and appear to be large birds, they explode with stone shrapnel and with the force of a bala. Unlike other golem clones their creation is instant, using this ability causes the original clay golems heart stone to automatically be destroyed whether the golems explode on contact or from an attack.

Boosts:
+1 Heart stones per post

Full God Power:
Golem Colossus:
Standing nearly six stories tall it towers over menosgrande appearing like a giant humanoid statue. It is the only stage three golem and it he can only create one per thread. It requires four heart stones and Koh represented item in the dead center of its chest to exist and can fire massive gran ray cero’s from its mouth (two post CD) he can also fire bala from any part of his body using an enormous energy reserve meaning he can fire alot of them. Tier wise it is the exact same tier as Koh. It’s skin has average Hierro for Kohs’ level and has a unique ability, by consuming other golems and their heart stone one area divided into limbs, head, and chest can become as hard as a zanpakuto. When this happens the consumed golems’ heart stone appears on the colossus outer skin, if this stone is destroyed the golem reverts to normal density. Though it is gigantic and incredibly strong the golem is also surprisingly fast, about average speed for someone of Kohs’ tier. In addition to hardening its’ skin the golem is healed completely by consuming heart stones, destroying that heart stone undoes the healing it did, this is generally used to restore severed limbs as the golem feels no pain.

Defy the Cycle:
The ultimate ability of Kohs this ability allows for Koh to summon back the soul of a fallen man. By fusing seven heart stones into a single clay golem he can temporarily summon any creature no longer on the mortal plane such as a dead shinigami. He can do this once per thread and it exhausts him greatly, this only works with fallen player characters and only if the person who plays the fallen character agrees and plays the dead character.

Boosts:
+2 Heart Stones per post

Back Drop:

Background:
Koh was not born, like most gods he was congealed from the desire of men. In this case he was congealed by the desire of men to see there lost loved ones. At first he was a force for the good of all men summoning back their loved ones so they could make their peace. However over the years corruption seeped into his heart the souls of man calling to him soon he stopped returning them. Slowly he began a collection or human souls, soon he began to lie claiming he was the god of passage, the Aztecs worshipped him bringing their dead and their riches to his temple and in return he would guide them to the afterlife, however instead he would seal their souls within their skulls keeping his collection deep within the vaults of the temple they built in his honor.

Hundreds of years past and Kohs’ power grew along with his collection. His greed and vanity grew and so did his influence. Soon the influx of souls wasn’t enough, he needed more and thus he began involving himself in politics using his golems to start wars between cultures which worshipped him increasing the influx of souls and riches. Bathed in gold, souls and accolades these were the best years of Kohs incredibly long life.

Then it all changed with the rise of the soul king, the wretched king began sealing the old gods and destroying their worship base. Koh however, in his arrogance saw himself as beyond the influence of the soul king ignoring the cries of the other gods to band against him, then the soul king came for him, alone against an overwhelming force Kohs body was destroyed and the soul king sealed him within his own skull. However, the soul king under estimated the foolishness of man and Kohs’ priest preserve his skull sacrificing their lives to sustain him. Year by year Koh began to return to his former glory, with the help of his priests he consumed souls, started wars and gathered what wealth he could.

The years past and his priests died but Koh managed to keep the influx of souls steady but under the soul kings radar. Using his golems he returned to his old ways starting wars stealing souls, however his hatred for the soul king grew, day by day year by year every death, every stolen soul fueled his wrath. Now he has reached a state where his former powers have begun to return. However the years have taught him humility, the soul king would die, that he was sure of but he would need allies and careful planning to destroy the wretched king who had sealed him away.

Side Notes:
RP Sample:

Last edited by Anz on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Golem King Koh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golem King Koh    Golem King Koh  EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:30 pm

Golem King Koh  43046093_zps8e53e3cf
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Golem King Koh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golem King Koh    Golem King Koh  EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:50 pm

Golem King Koh  Approv11

Don't like Defy the Cycle, but is legal under those conditions. And that's all that really matters.

Tier: 1-5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Golem King Koh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golem King Koh    Golem King Koh  Empty

Back to top Go down

Golem King Koh
Page 1 of 1