Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
kazunori Izubunchi (WIP) I_vote_lcapkazunori Izubunchi (WIP) I_voting_barkazunori Izubunchi (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
kazunori Izubunchi (WIP) I_vote_lcapkazunori Izubunchi (WIP) I_voting_barkazunori Izubunchi (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
kazunori Izubunchi (WIP) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
kazunori Izubunchi (WIP) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
kazunori Izubunchi (WIP) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
kazunori Izubunchi (WIP) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
kazunori Izubunchi (WIP) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
kazunori Izubunchi (WIP) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
kazunori Izubunchi (WIP) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
kazunori Izubunchi (WIP) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
kazunori Izubunchi (WIP) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

kazunori Izubunchi (WIP) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

kazunori Izubunchi (WIP) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

kazunori Izubunchi (WIP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

kazunori Izubunchi (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: kazunori Izubunchi (WIP)   kazunori Izubunchi (WIP) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:07 am

Shinigami Template

Basic Information

Name: Kazunori Izubunchi
True Age: 212
Sex: male
Personality:
p onto the court yard.

Last edited by Jacktheripper on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:44 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: kazunori Izubunchi (WIP)   kazunori Izubunchi (WIP) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:43 am

1: Gosuto Buredo (ghost blade)
How sever is the wound? Is it super cut in, or just a scrape? Or, can it be decided by the person who got cut?

2: Uchigawa no (inner demise)
I don't fully understand what this really does. Is it just an illusion, or are you actually pulling people into your inner world? Or a pocket dimension? Please elaborate on this.

Do these, and I'll take another look.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: kazunori Izubunchi (WIP)   kazunori Izubunchi (WIP) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:13 pm

1. Fighting Style. It's impossible for a sword to swing once and attack twice, no matter how it is curved. It is physically impossible. Strengths and weaknesses also don't match up with your fighting style. According to those, you are average in strength, durability, hand to hand combat, stamina...you only have swordsmanship and shunpo covered, along with kido. You might want to expand on both Strengths and Weaknesses. Otherwise, over half of what you said in your fighting style doesn't apply.

2. Your kido list. You don't need to include the air walk or shunpo. Those are not kido. They're a given. And Bakudo 61 is denied. You SUCK at kido. If you were average at it, yes. But you suck in kido. That's the only spell that's denied in that section.

Now for the fun part. And quite possibly to reinforce Parius, who is staff on a trial basis. Shikai. I don't remember entirely what we said in chat, so I'm gonna call them as I see'im.

Ability 1: Kazunori's blade turns green, but only the blade the hilt and guard stays the same. Nice job contradicting yourself here. Just thought I'd point it out. Either the blade is green or the blade is not green. Your choice.

It's not an illusion if it does actual damage. Illusions messes with the mind. They're not real. Only the strongest of illusions might leave physical marks, but those are basically illegal. It's a delayed damage type of thing. And your example isn't very good. So, for basis of clarification, if say Riku allowed this ability to go through his hand, it would be unaffected, just the green mark, then later on he strikes with his sword, you block it, now he has a wound that would have normally resulted from a blade going through the hand. Correct? Or if Aki got a scratch on the cheek, got the green mark, when it's activated, Aki gets the scratch on the cheek?

Sorry to say it, but I need to have number of posts that the green marks stay. Yeah, it's a good idea, and it's not overly powerful, but it should have some type of timer connected to it. And how long does the blade stay green?

You contradicted yourself again on the drawback. If the "blade" is an illusion, then the ability does not work. Because the blade is not there in reality. It can't block, thus activate the ability. If the blade is real, then the ability stays, if it's not real, then the ability is useless to have because you can't activate it.

Ability 2: Denied for several reasons. Like the fact that if they're fighting inside your inner world, once it deactivates, your opponent is sent back out, you will be exhausted and basically ready to be killed. The hands that are cut and are attached? No. That's making it into an auto-hit. And when they're pinned, you make it sound like they can't get out of it no matter what. Again, no because whatever you do afterwards, it's an auto-hit. Plus, no teleporting/dragging people into your inner world. Period. If it was an actual illusion, then that would be a different story, but there would still be problems even if that was stated and the rest stayed the same.

Ability 3: Three times a thread? You don't need that. From what I can tell, you basically negate the reiatsu attack, fires a fake at them, and then you do whatever from there. The cooldown is all that is needed. I would also like to have a max. strength of attacks that you can negate/destroy, but that's the only thing.

That's all I have.
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: kazunori Izubunchi (WIP)   kazunori Izubunchi (WIP) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:24 pm

post has been edited and fix
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: kazunori Izubunchi (WIP)   kazunori Izubunchi (WIP) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:41 am

He has made the changes, from what I can tell. If anyone else has a problem, please post. If not, I accept.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: kazunori Izubunchi (WIP)   kazunori Izubunchi (WIP) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:08 pm

May not seem like much, but the number of hands needs to be lowered down to four, since it is shikai. A similar ability is the arrancar Hiei's invisible hands, but that's in Res., and that's comparable to a bankai. thus lower number of hands. That's on ability 2. I also need a specific amount of time that the arms are active too.

Ability 3: No. Not up to Hado 90. Not in shikai. Hado 88 with a three post cooldown would be ok, but not 90. But, keep in mind, that until you reach 2-2, the most you'll be able to negate would be in the lower 70s, like 72 at most. Successfully at least. Because only captains know 80+ kido.

You also didn't fix your fighting style. The strengths and weaknesses specifically. The rest of it is good. You know martial arts but apparently you aren't that great at them because you're average at hand to hand combat. Which means if you face Jun in hand to hand combat, Jun should be kicking your ass because he's an expert while you're average. And he has greater physical strength as well. And that's if they're the same tier. If that's ok with you, alright. But you will be at a severe disadvantage against other characters that are of similar tier. You have too many averages and too few actual weaknesses. Give me one more actual weakness, then you'll be good there for sure.

Make those additions/fixes and post, I will double check to make sure those are made, then I will approve and tier at the max level I'm allowing you. You should be glad I'm even giving you a 2-4 for the first time back.
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: kazunori Izubunchi (WIP)   kazunori Izubunchi (WIP) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:27 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: kazunori Izubunchi (WIP)   kazunori Izubunchi (WIP) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:49 pm

3: sword strength/cutting mastery That makes no sense. You already have Zanjutsu, which is swordsmanship. If the tier difference is high enough, your zan. will break. But I doubt you'll be facing those types of opponents.

Anyway, looks good. Locked, approved, and tiered at 2-4.
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: kazunori Izubunchi (WIP)   kazunori Izubunchi (WIP) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:05 pm

Ok done with my bankai. My 4 and 5 shikai ability needs to be checked along with my bankai
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kazunori Izubunchi (WIP)   kazunori Izubunchi (WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

kazunori Izubunchi (WIP)
Page 1 of 1