Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Beginning of the Next Big Ruse. I_vote_lcapBeginning of the Next Big Ruse. I_voting_barBeginning of the Next Big Ruse. I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Beginning of the Next Big Ruse. I_vote_lcapBeginning of the Next Big Ruse. I_voting_barBeginning of the Next Big Ruse. I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Beginning of the Next Big Ruse. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Beginning of the Next Big Ruse. Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Beginning of the Next Big Ruse. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Beginning of the Next Big Ruse. Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Beginning of the Next Big Ruse. Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Beginning of the Next Big Ruse. Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Beginning of the Next Big Ruse. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Beginning of the Next Big Ruse. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Beginning of the Next Big Ruse. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Beginning of the Next Big Ruse. Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Beginning of the Next Big Ruse. Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Beginning of the Next Big Ruse.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Beginning of the Next Big Ruse. Empty
PostSubject: Beginning of the Next Big Ruse.   Beginning of the Next Big Ruse. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:47 pm

(OOC: This is meant to be extrememly short.)

One week. That's how long he's been the Captain Commander. And now he can clean up Central 46's mess. Though his ultimatum/speech to them struck nerves, they at least took him seriously, after he dove into hours of research with several aids to pull up what he did. It was perhaps a little tyranty, but he shoved that arguement back down their throats. He could only imagine what the reactions will be once Riku's article came out. But now, he had pressing business. Aki carried a file, one that only he and his captains are to know. Arisu, the daughter of the Soul King. With what was going on, they couldn't afford to waste resources finding the runaway princess and capturing her, especially since she herself is captain class. He had set up this appointment with Anz Kuro for a very good reason. But this was something for him, and only him to do.

Once again, he followed the gauntlet. When he saw the lab coat scientist, Aki gave his best smile. Aki himself wore black slacks, a dark red button up T-shirt, and a green and white bucket hat. "Good afternoon, Captain Kuro. I have some requests on devices to be made." He waited a few seconds to see the man's reaction...if there was any. "I need a device that will disguise my reiatsu as an arrancar's, another device that will completely hide one's power without kido, and still be seen, while expanding to block out spiritual signatures if a fight ever arises. The cloaking field being at least two hundred yards or so. I also need a gigai, the more organic and realistic, even when unoccupied, the better. Of this person."

Aki handed the file to the man. "I know you probably prefer the electronic copies, but hard copy was so much easier to get my hands on...and seems safer in my opinion. I'd like to have them in two weeks from today. If that sounds impossible or unreasonable, please say so. I have no idea how long it will take to make these. Obviously, the sooner the better." Now to wait and see what the man says.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the Next Big Ruse.   Beginning of the Next Big Ruse. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:53 am

Anz sat in his lab wondering why the captain commander would come to his lab and not summon him to his chambers as Rase would have done. However upon his arrival the first words out of his mouth quickly clarified the situation. “Good afternoon, Commander… Of course how can the 12th squad be of assistance?” Listening to Aki’s requests he waited patiently, the first two were simple enough though he did have a few questions about them he calmly waited for the Captain Commander to finish taking the file and flipping through it as PATCH visual recorded and transcribed the files into his private archives, perhaps the safest computer system in Soul Society. Finishing he handed the file to Aki and spoke in his normal calm and amiable manner. “Paper is fine, and the data is sufficient however I will need a little more information before you go. Please follow me, first off I’d like to know the time span and general size you wish for the first, two requests, second I will need to know exactly who will be occupying the gigai as the most stream lined models must be custom fit. Of course if the occupant has several hours I could try using one of my fungal organic gigai, preliminary trials have shown great success with them”

While he spoke Anz walked out of his office, down the corridor arriving at second door with a numerical code lock. Anz typed the password quickly waiting exactly 6.342 milliseconds before hitting each number an added security measure to help protect one of his most prized inventions. The door slid open and Anz stepped into the room moving aside to allow the captain commander to enter. Within stood a large electromagnetic gravity containment unit holding swirling vortex of green smoke.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the Next Big Ruse.   Beginning of the Next Big Ruse. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:37 am

Aki followed the man, file back in his hands. Listening, he thought about it. "An hour should be more than enough. For the reiatsu disguiser thing. The cloak field device I'd like it to last thousands of years. Or if that's not possible, enough of them, numerically, to last thousands of years. The Soul King was quite thorough about the person in the file. He was even the one that give me the idea of shoving her in the most human-ish gigai that can be created for her. To better limit her resistance after capture, beyond the various seals. Whatever works the best, I'm no expert. I'll leave it to your discretion on the gigai. Though I would like to have one myself for this little venture."

He hoped his mentioning the Soul King caught the man's attention. Though he did feel guilty lying a little bit to a fellow captain. His ruse was to fake the death of the Soul King's daughter. This was a dangerious game. But they cannot afford to waste resources searching for her, and was overruled when it was brought up. Better efficientcy could be made, he was told. True enough, but the trick was finding it, and that was taking it longer. The easy way, true, was what he was doing. If this failed, it would only hang over his head. The others would just be following orders. Polotics. A necessary evil, but he learned that game too. Both for better and for worse. And this was in the grey area.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the Next Big Ruse.   Beginning of the Next Big Ruse. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:34 pm

Anz raised an eyebrow at the mention of the soul king, the enigmatic patriarch of the gotei 13. Little was known of the mysterious man if one could call him that, and he remained one of the greatest mysteries known to the spirit world. In fact in all his years he had never heard of anyone who wasn’t a Captain Commander conversing with the king. Still Anz was no fool, pupil dilation, body temperature, weight distribution these things were always constantly monitored by the super computer which covered his eye. It was curious that Aki seemed uncomfortable with whatever information he had changed or withheld, he was the captain commander and under no constrictions to speak truthfully or reveal more details then necessary. Moving on to the task at hand Anz gestured to a glass box with a pipe connected to it on the far side of the room next to the etherium generator and spoke.

“Interesting, so the Soul King himself is involved… Please if you would enter this chamber I need to take some readings.”

Once Aki was within the chamber, Anz spoke through a speaker as the sound proof glass would prevent Aki from hearing him normally. “The chamber is going to fill with a light green gas once it does I would like for you to slowly raise your spiritual pressure. Please try to keep the rate as regular as possible and stop at the maximum output you intend to have converted to arrancar energy. As a warning the gas may cause you to feel slightly light headed as well as a small amount of muscle fatigue. In some rare cases it has caused temporary impotency but never lasting more than a few months.”

A holographic module appeared before Anz as a light green diluted form of his etherium gas entered the chamber, the highly adaptable molecules would feel the rising change in energy and mimic the reiatsu wavelength on a diminished scale. The photometers lined within the glass walls would then relay the energy signature to the console and thus allow for Anz to begin the creation of the necessary conversion filters.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the Next Big Ruse.   Beginning of the Next Big Ruse. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:58 pm

Well...at least he thought it interesting that the Soul King is involving himself. But considering it is his daughter that this issue is about, it shouldn't be too surprising. He was just glad Anz wasn't asking too many questions. Aki did as he was told and stepped into the glass tube. Within it was a speaker, and it gave him the next set of instructions. He sweatdropped at the last potential side effect. The man just sighed heavily and tried to relax as the glass tube started to fill with green gas. He started extremely low (3-3 level). Slowly and steadily, he started to increase it. First to 3-2, then 3-1, etc., stopping at above 1-1, but below his full amount, half way in between the two levels. And stopped right there. Now he was feeling a little light headed and his muscles were feeling like crap. He struggled to keep standing.

"I don't mean to sound impatient...but can this go any faster, I feel like I'm gonna feint..." Which was true. He wasn't sure if the room was wobblying or he was. Note to self, bring some subordinates to help him back to the barracks next he has to do this...if there will be a next time...
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the Next Big Ruse.   Beginning of the Next Big Ruse. EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:09 pm

Anz watched the reading averaging the variables and using a solver algorithm to maximize the fit. Overall the process was rather simple however it also came with some extreme advantages as he know had detailed knowledge of his superiors energy capacity and thus would be able to better adapt in fights against higher energy opponents. After finishing his measurements, he bented the chamber and opened the door walking towards the captain commander as green gas swirled from his belt and coagulated into a needle filled with a dark red substance which he held out to Aki. “This is adrenaline mixed with some concentrated vitamins and a cocktail of various stimulants to counter act the effects of the gas you may use it since you feel drained and woozy. I assure you I am almost finished, all that I will need now is the specifics on area of use and strength of gigai occupant if it is to be used as a cage device. I assure you the more details I receive the more readily I can create your requests to optimum efficiency.”

In truth he could probably have used predictive algorithms to figure out just what parameters would be necessary to make the devices work within 95% efficiency, however if he was able to isolate now what would be required of them he could both increase that efficiency rating while satisfying his curiosity and not seem to be prying for information above his station. “Also there is the matter of the cost of these devices as many of the parts required will not be cheap to produce, I assume I can bill them directly to the 1st squad as obviously you wouldn’t require that I pull from the 12th squads already strained research budget. Will that be satisfactory?”
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the Next Big Ruse.   Beginning of the Next Big Ruse. EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:01 pm

Aki took the needle graciously, holding onto the oversized test tube for stability. He felt the effects practically immediately. He also answered the question about Arisu's power level. "Lower captain class. The file has her last recorded maximum power output, which read exactly that. Just to be safe, a little bit higher would probably be good. However, it also stated that hollow energy was mixed with hers for some reason. According to the Soul King, our sensors just got distorted, but I don't leave things to chance. Just in case, make it work against a vizard equally well." Though it would be interesting if she really was a vizard. He would have to disobey Central 46 bringing one into Soul Society to deliver to the highest power. Aki chuckled at the thought.

Then the next question came in. "Naturally. After all, I did request them. Never leave debts and always pay for your bills. And this is my bill slash debt. Thank you for your assistance. If that's all you needed me for the moment, I'll take my leave." He waited for an answer if that was all. If it was, Aki would take his leave. Phase 1 would be complete. Phase 2 would be talking to the Captain of Squad 4 about the gigai. Phase 3 would Captain Tomoshibi. Phase 4 would be finding her and taking her down, replacing her body with the fake that would be torn to shreds or severely hurt. Enough to call her "dead."

(OCC: You can either end it or leave it. If there is nothing else.)
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the Next Big Ruse.   Beginning of the Next Big Ruse. EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:35 am

Anz paid little attention to the captain commander after hearing him agree to pay for the equipment. His hands danced across a virtual keyboard as in several other rooms across the lab his gauntlets swirled grabbing parts and tapping assistant to follow. The numbers and equation danced across the screen like a flickering fire as they streamed across Anz’s face. Though his face was serious and determined similar to something one might expect to see in battle those who knew Anz would notice the small glimmer along the edges of his lips that meant neither him nor his staff was getting any sleep anytime soon. Nothing was quite as fun as a challenge and Aki had come and dropped one in his lap. Most of it was quite a simple matter; a gigai and a device capable of creating a multidimensional ATIR and refracting the specific energy wavelength in on the barrier to work as the barriers energy source. However modifying the signature of the Captain Commanders energy at real time and most probably in combat that would require a highly adaptive algorithm capable of modifying itself in real time to deal with a wide variety of possible permutations that would also be easily portable, that would require some significant study.

End of thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the Next Big Ruse.   Beginning of the Next Big Ruse. Empty

Back to top Go down

Beginning of the Next Big Ruse.
Page 1 of 1