Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED  I_vote_lcapCombination Character, by Orange FINISHED  I_voting_barCombination Character, by Orange FINISHED  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED  I_vote_lcapCombination Character, by Orange FINISHED  I_voting_barCombination Character, by Orange FINISHED  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED  Empty
PostSubject: Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED    Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED  EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:13 am

Hollow Template

Basic Information

Name: Albatross
True Age: Since the beginning of time. (technically, see history)
Sex: Albatross has no gender.
Likes: Albatross likes fighting, laughing, living, thinking, discovering, inventing, living beings, science, art, literature, and training.
Fears: Albatross fears death, loss of purpose, and becoming weak.
Hollow Form: Vasto Lorde

Spoiler:

Character Appearance

Height: Three feet tall, is Albatross.
Weight: Albatross weighs two thousand pounds.
Physical Traits: Albatross is a seeming monster of darkness, which flares out of its body, revealing white colored smoke underneath, which both swirl together and cover the being's entire body. The frightful smoke cannot disappear, but underneath it is a hard layer of, not skin, but organic material not known to this universe. It can be cut and so on like a normal body, however this body is unknown underneath, but takes the form of a humanoid figure. It is very short, and its eyes are a bright orange, and its mouth possesses no teeth or internal organs. under the layer of material is a soft core of orange light which is the actual soul of Albatross. Albatross has no hollow hole.

Spoiler:

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Albatross uses its massive spiritual energy and stamina to out last its opponents, even if it is at a disadvantage, it has enough stamina to keep on going easily, while it utilizes its strength for close combat encounters which is specializes in. Usually trying to overwhelm its opponent with its abilities and powers, and not being above using dirty tricks, or going against society morals to win. Using every trick in the bag, and its extensive experiences as being a monster of four souls, that formed into one (see history). Furthermore, Albatross learns from its mistakes and keeps tacking on more and more information and processes its failures to win the next time around. Able to pick up on patterns easily. It has an extensive intellectual capacity.
Strengths: Albatross has an insane amount of physical strength and stamina, those are its two main strengths of its own. Being able to deal out large amounts of damage to enemies, while being able to continue moving without so much of a sweat. It is also a fantastic cero, bala, and hollow energy master. Having large amounts of spiritual energy beyond its level of strength. It is an intelligent being with the experiences of four beings put together (see history).
Weaknesses: Though it possesses great strength, Albatross is slow for its strength, though extremely durable it is slow, and relies on its manipulation and distance attacks to make up for its lack of speed, it is also unable to use acidic touch and soul body separation. Does not have high speed regeneration.

Hollow Powers

Average Hollow Abilities:

Gillian Appearance: N/A
Gillian Abilities:

Adjuchas Appearance: N/A
Adjuchas Abilities:

Vasto Lorde Appearance: N/A
Vasto Lorde Abilities:

One: Detonation- If anything touches Albatross' body a small sphere with a six inch radius will appear where ever the contact happen. The sphere will have the force of a bala, and cause burning damage and concussive damage. If Albatross was to attack someone, the force of a punch, for example, would have the extra power of the small explosion along with the force of the punch. The small sphere is created automatically. The explosions do not harm Albatross in the slightest. And Albatross can negate this ability at a whim if it wants to.

Two: Traversing- Albatross is able to move itself and its creations from place to place with teleportation and portals. Albatross and its creations can teleport anywhere in the sphere of influence. The total amount of teleportations is two, and then a five post cool down ensues, once reaching two teleports. Portals can be created anywhere in the sphere of influence, and if they leave the sphere of influence they reappear on the very edge of the sphere on influence again. Ten portals can be created and Albatross and its creations can use any one of them to travel to any of the remaining nine. There is a cool down of fifteen posts upon reaching ten portals. Portals cannot be destroyed, and can only disperse at Albatross' command. Only Albatross and its creations can move through the portals. If someone else were to try they would just keep going past it like nothing was there. The portals appear as two dimensional flat discs, completely black.

Three: Illusions- The illusions which Albatross create are only in effect inside of Albatross' sphere of influence. Outside of that distance the illusions disappear until reentering of the sphere of influence. The illusions effect all the senses, taste, sight, sound, scent, and touch. Illusions are brought about if Albatross makes direct contact with the person of choice, and can effect multiple people if Albatross can touch all of them. All it takes is a graze of Albatross' body. The illusions cause no real damage to the victim, but the victim(s) will feel like the illusions are real. The illusion can only be seen by those touched by Albatross, so bystanders would not see or feel the illusions someone else claims they see and feel. Each illusion lasts for six posts, unless the victim escapes the sphere of influence, or Albatross decides to stop the illusion. There is a three post cool down once an illusion is stopped, for the individual who escaped it.

Four: Copy- Albatross is able to copy any ability of one other person, if Albatross experiences the ability. Once Albatross learns the ability, all of the knowledge that goes into the ability is automatically known by Albatross, and cool downs, and charge up posts apply as normally, Albatross keep all the information about a power it copies after the power is copied, however Albatross looses the ability to use the power, for example, Albatross could learn how to shoot a laser beam, and then be unable to use it again, however Albatross would remember how much energy it took, the cool downs, and so on. Transformations cannot be copied, final moves cannot be copied, manipulation skills cannot be copied. Albatross can keep the copied power the entire thread or switch the copied power after a three post cool down, if it experiences a different one.

Five: Substitution- Albatross can substitute any substance for another substance, this also works with elements, energy, both spiritual and physical materials. A thirty by thirty by thirty block of material can be substituted for another material. A cool down of ten posts ensues after the limit is reached. This most be within the sphere of influence, furthermore this does not work on soul infused substances or controlled substances of another individuals. However, it does work on Albatross' created materials and itself.

Six: Creation- Albatross can create any substance , element, energy in existence, both physical and spiritual. A block of thirty bu thirty by thirty feet of substance volume can be created. Once this limit is reached a ten post cool down ensues. Creation only works within the sphere of influence of Albatross. Both simple and complex structures.

Seven: Deletion- Anything in Albatross' sphere of influence can be deleted, as long as it is not soul infused or being controlled by someone else. A block of any substance, this includes all elements and energy such as a cero, and any physical and spiritual substance can be deleted. A block of thirty by thirty by thirty feet in volume can be deleted, with a cool down of ten posts once that limit is reached.

Eight: Replication- Any thing in Albatross' sphere of influence can be replicated. Anything replicated is automatically under Albatross' control and can be manipulated as such. Anything can be replicated and is replicated anywhere in the sphere of influence. Albatross can replicate up to a block of substance of thirty by thirty by thirty feet in volume. Upon reaching that limit there is a ten post cool down. Anything can be replicated such as all elements, all energies, spiritual and physical substances.

Nine: Bestowal- Albatross can bestow its own power to other things, organic or inorganic, inanimate or animate. Albatross can create life inside of the inanimate, such as things that it creates with creation skill. This bestowal of life lasts as long as Albatross lives, or decides to make them cease to live. This ability can not be used on soul infused objects, besides those under Albatross' control. Albatross can bestow this life inside of two things. Each one will be three tiers lower than Albatross. Life can be imbued inside of any thing, including elements, energy, spiritual, and physical things. They will loose life if they leave the sphere of influence. There is a cool down of five posts once two objects are bestowed with life. The duration of each bestowed being lasts if they leave the sphere of influence, or Albatross decides to negate their life, other wise they have a seven post life span.

Ten: Manipulation- Albatross is able to manipulate anything it creates and that is under its control. Albatross is able to change the states of matter of the objects from solid, liquid, and gases. Furthermore, the manipulation goes to the edge of the sphere of influence. This ability also allows the warping of materials, such as turning a cube into a sphere.

Back Drop

History: See other post below, as I ran out of characters on this post.
Side Notes:
-Once this character is accepted, the characters Orange, Kronsire, Hydra, and Epoch Era will cease to exist separately.
-The personality of Albatross is a used over personality from other things I have written done, and it does resemble some of my other character in some respects, Albatross has no gender but I refer it as a he, just for the easiness of it in putting together the personality.

RP Sample: N/A

Last edited by Orange on Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:52 am; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED    Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED  EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:33 pm

Background: Albatross' history is split into several categories, each one with a different origin which come together in the end to form the being known as Albatross.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Orange on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED    Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED  EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:49 pm

Portals.
you say theres a 5 post cool down, but not how long the portals last. Also for you to be able to create a portal, i'd like for you to altleast be able to see the place, or have prior knoledge of the place you're creating it, and no cross dementianal travel.

Creation, I'd like a range limit.

Deletion.
I don't like that you can just wipe out other peoples attacks like that. so, that part is denied. Limit it to what you create, and only you.

Replication.
Does this include energy/elemental attacks, Zanpakuto, people?

Manipulation
Set it to a similar range limit as creation.

Absorption
Set the absortion rate to 50 percent because unlike Orange media, this seems to include pysical attacks/random impact force.

Transmutation
Set it to a similar range limit as creation. and just note it shouldn't be able to transmutate anything created by other people, like ice, crystal, air so on.

-Cloning
How long do they last and it needs a cool down. Also, reseting the cooldown on abilities, i'm not sure about. And what each clone can manipulate/create/transmutate/so on, should be the max amount albatross can create divided by seven.

-Substitution
Just remember, nothing that can't be cut.

Force-field
I don't know how hot fire attacks are, but I'd like it if you point out it doesn't make him immune to fire/lava.

Detonation
Thats alright, aslong as it cant absorb the force and use it to power the next attack.

Body
20 times 3 is..... 60. yes, i knew that. 60 feet.... I dunno, Jun?

-Power
Thats fine but I dont want it so the cool downs reset, and the cooldown on teleport should stay too. you could easily dodge every attack with it, so it should stay limited.

Phasing
It can't be hit, but can attack back. for 3 posts.. I dunno, Jun?

Golems
cant be made of anything uncuttable, lower the tiers i think. like, 1 golem is 2 tiers lower, so on. Maybe more. again, Jun?

Stealing
Duration and cool down please.

Bestowal
Once again, duration and cool down.

Copy
Final moves, transformations/buffs, manipulation abilities i wont allow to be copied.

Harm
Some of these need cooldowns, darkness i'm not sure of. Jun?

Illusions
How strong are the illusions, will the person become unaware of your pressense or more suseptable to attack. There are strict rules on illusions, and once again i must ask jun for an oppinion on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED    Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED  EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:23 pm

Ignore this post, I can't delete this one. Check the newest post instead.

Last edited by Orange on Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED    Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED  EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:37 pm

Resistance: That is not a resistance to Mental/Illusion abilities, that's a full blown immunity. They may be rare, but you do need to change that. That leaves no activation/infection method beyond hitting you a certain number of times. So you do need to open that up. The thing about poisons and disease is alright. But not the resistance to all elemental stuff. Far too much there. If that was in any of your characters, we obviously missed it and needs to be notified of it to change it. Or moved to modified and then change it there yourself.

Teleportation: No. Eight post cooldown after five uses at the minimum. And then a certain number of times per thread. Or individually a 2 post cooldown with so many uses per thread.

34 abilities!!!!!! Fuck no!!!! We may not have an ability limit, but we ask for a reasonable number. That is not a reasonable number. Lower it down to maybe 12 or so combat ones. I realize some of them are not combat abilities, but still. If nothing else, label which abilities are combat and which are not. Sorry about my rudeness on that.

Phasing is denied as is. Lasts for one post ONLY. Rest is fine.

Body is iffy, but I'll let it slide as long as there are no complaints about it.

Golems: At the One Golem level, it must be at least 3 tiers below you. Adjust the rest accordingly.

Copy: State that the copied ability is weaker/less effective considering he only just learns it. Then it'll be good.

I....don't understand Harm one bit...

Sight: No. Harder to see, maybe, but not complete pitch black. Especially if not even by one's abilities doesn't allow it. Also needs a length of time it is active.

Sound: I need a range and how long they are deaf.

Stealing is denied.

Touch: For how long?

Other: For how long? Be careful on this one.

Illusions: Must have another condition before one is affected.

And that's what I have.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED    Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED  EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:48 pm

Here you are feel free to check these out.

Considering what I've read it may be easier to post a new skill set in this post right here, and have those checked so one does not have to keep going up and down, and searching for things. If these are accepted these will replace the old ones. Also, please tell me before you lock the thread or something so I can switch these out when they are accepted.

This would replace the thirty skills into a nice ten. I took, what I feel are the best of the traits of Albatross that I had in mind and formed them all into a nice bundle, which should be acceptable. Also Just saying 'sorry for being rude' after being rude, does not cancel out the rudeness Jun.

Overall: Sphere of influence- One hundred feet in all directions from Albatross' body.

One: Detonation- If anything touches Albatross' body a small sphere with a six inch radius will appear where ever the contact happen. The sphere will have the force of a bala, and cause burning damage and concussive damage. If Albatross was to attack someone, the force of a punch, for example, would have the extra power of the small explosion along with the force of the punch. The small sphere is created automatically. The explosions do not harm Albatross in the slightest. And Albatross can negate this ability at a whim if it wants to.

Two: Traversing- Albatross is able to move itself and its creations from place to place with teleportation and portals. Albatross and its creations can teleport anywhere in the sphere of influence. The total amount of teleportations is two, and then a five post cool down ensues, once reaching two teleports. Portals can be created anywhere in the sphere of influence, and if they leave the sphere of influence they reappear on the very edge of the sphere on influence again. Ten portals can be created and Albatross and its creations can use any one of them to travel to any of the remaining nine. There is a cool down of fifteen posts upon reaching ten portals. Portals cannot be destroyed, and can only disperse at Albatross' command. Only Albatross and its creations can move through the portals. If someone else were to try they would just keep going past it like nothing was there. The portals appear as two dimensional flat discs, completely black.

Three: Illusions- The illusions which Albatross create are only in effect inside of Albatross' sphere of influence. Outside of that distance the illusions disappear until reentering of the sphere of influence. The illusions effect all the senses, taste, sight, sound, scent, and touch. Illusions are brought about if Albatross makes direct contact with the person of choice, and can effect multiple people if Albatross can touch all of them. All it takes is a graze of Albatross' body. The illusions cause no real damage to the victim, but the victim(s) will feel like the illusions are real. The illusion can only be seen by those touched by Albatross, so bystanders would not see or feel the illusions someone else claims they see and feel. Each illusion lasts for six posts, unless the victim escapes the sphere of influence, or Albatross decides to stop the illusion. There is a three post cool down once an illusion is stopped, for the individual who escaped it.

Four: Copy- Albatross is able to copy any ability of one other person, if Albatross experiences the ability. Once Albatross learns the ability, all of the knowledge that goes into the ability is automatically known by Albatross, and cool downs, and charge up posts apply as normally, Albatross keep all the information about a power it copies after the power is copied, however Albatross looses the ability to use the power, for example, Albatross could learn how to shoot a laser beam, and then be unable to use it again, however Albatross would remember how much energy it took, the cool downs, and so on. Transformations cannot be copied, final moves cannot be copied, manipulation skills cannot be copied. Albatross can keep the copied power the entire thread or switch the copied power after a three post cool down, if it experiences a different one.

Five: Substitution- Albatross can substitute any substance for another substance, this also works with elements, energy, both spiritual and physical materials. A thirty by thirty by thirty block of material can be substituted for another material. A cool down of ten posts ensues after the limit is reached. This most be within the sphere of influence, furthermore this does not work on soul infused substances or controlled substances of another individuals. However, it does work on Albatross' created materials and itself.

Six: Creation- Albatross can create any substance , element, energy in existence, both physical and spiritual. A block of thirty bu thirty by thirty feet of substance volume can be created. Once this limit is reached a ten post cool down ensues. Creation only works within the sphere of influence of Albatross. Both simple and complex structures.

Seven: Deletion- Anything in Albatross' sphere of influence can be deleted, as long as it is not soul infused or being controlled by someone else. A block of any substance, this includes all elements and energy such as a cero, and any physical and spiritual substance can be deleted. A block of thirty by thirty by thirty feet in volume can be deleted, with a cool down of ten posts once that limit is reached.

Eight: Replication- Any thing in Albatross' sphere of influence can be replicated. Anything replicated is automatically under Albatross' control and can be manipulated as such. Anything can be replicated and is replicated anywhere in the sphere of influence. Albatross can replicate up to a block of substance of thirty by thirty by thirty feet in volume. Upon reaching that limit there is a ten post cool down. Anything can be replicated such as all elements, all energies, spiritual and physical substances.

Nine: Bestowal- Albatross can bestow its own power to other things, organic or inorganic, inanimate or animate. Albatross can create life inside of the inanimate, such as things that it creates with creation skill. This bestowal of life lasts as long as Albatross lives, or decides to make them cease to live. This ability can not be used on soul infused objects, besides those under Albatross' control. Albatross can bestow this life inside of two things. Each one will be three tiers lower than Albatross. Life can be imbued inside of any thing, including elements, energy, spiritual, and physical things. They will loose life if they leave the sphere of influence. There is a cool down of five posts once two objects are bestowed with life. The duration of each bestowed being lasts if they leave the sphere of influence, or Albatross decides to negate their life, other wise they have a seven post life span.

Ten: Manipulation- Albatross is able to manipulate anything it creates and that is under its control. Albatross is able to change the states of matter of the objects from solid, liquid, and gases. Furthermore, the manipulation goes to the edge of the sphere of influence. This ability also allows the warping of materials, such as turning a cube into a sphere.

Last edited by Orange on Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:45 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED    Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED  EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:17 am

Ok, since no one else has posted here yet, and I have nothing better to do. XD

Traversing - Ok. There is no thread limit on it. which means, to me, you can wait the fifteen posts, then teleport again. Also, way too many tele's, for any cool-down. I'll do 1 tele, with a 1 to 2 post cool-down, with a thread limit of 15. (I asked Jun about this, and this is what he said)

Copy - Put in what Zenke said. No Final moves, transformations/buffs, manipulation abilities. Also, does the knowledge stay after the thread? Cause, if it does, that is a definite no. Also, how is it able to be copied, all of the power, and knowledge, from being hit once? I would like to be at least a lesser version. Also, can you switch abilities? Like, if your hit by one, memorize it, and hit by another, do you ditch the first one you learned? Or do you keep both of the powers?

These are the immediate ones I saw. I'll let Jun, and Zenke take care of anything else. XD
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED    Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED  EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:32 am

Here are the edits being made

CURRENTLY: FINISHED

- Teleportation edits done, as with a conversation with Jun, so that the teleport is similar to Epoch's teleportation skill.
- Copy skill edited, though as a note, please read thoroughly, there are somethings you asked which was already stated, just saying.

Ready for another check.

Also I put the old power set in the first post into a spoiler, so I don't have to scroll down as much.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED    Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED  EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 4:06 am

lllusions
needs cooldowns and duration

substitution
had a cooldown and duration before, but none now?

Bestowal
needs cooldowns and duration

Manipulation
how does your manipulation suffer during fatigue state

the others look fine to me, so i'm gonna go ahead and give my approval.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED    Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED  EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:38 pm

New Edits

CURRENTLY: FINISHED

- Illusions now have a duration and a cool down.
- Bestowal now has cool downs and a duration.
- Substitution already has a cool down, and the duration is the same as last.
- Manipulation can be used in fatigue state, but any character in fatigue state would be tired, so It would be tough to control it, I guess would be the best answer.

Once these edits are done then I need one more approval then its off to the races!

Ready for the last approval/Check.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED    Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED  EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:11 pm

Approved. 1-1 if jun agrees.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED    Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED  EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:53 am

*Heavy Sigh* Seconded. Now you're off to the races with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED    Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED  Empty

Back to top Go down

Combination Character, by Orange FINISHED
Page 1 of 1