Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Orange Finished and ready for checking I_vote_lcapOrange Finished and ready for checking I_voting_barOrange Finished and ready for checking I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Orange Finished and ready for checking I_vote_lcapOrange Finished and ready for checking I_voting_barOrange Finished and ready for checking I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Orange Finished and ready for checking Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Orange Finished and ready for checking Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Orange Finished and ready for checking Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Orange Finished and ready for checking Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Orange Finished and ready for checking Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Orange Finished and ready for checking Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Orange Finished and ready for checking Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Orange Finished and ready for checking Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Orange Finished and ready for checking Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Orange Finished and ready for checking Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Orange Finished and ready for checking Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Orange Finished and ready for checking

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Orange Finished and ready for checking Empty
PostSubject: Orange Finished and ready for checking   Orange Finished and ready for checking EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:10 am

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Name: EXPERIMENT S.I.E.G.E. (Also known as Orange)

True Age: 73

Sex: Male

Personality: Hollow feelings lay in wait for those who attempt to close in on Orange. True feelings of kindness, love, hate, greed, and lust, among others, have little meaning to the bandit Orange. He takes things as they come, whether they are positive or negative influences on his life or effect others. It matters only when other people around him are effected to the point were they may be emotionally scarred or hurt in some way. Underneath Orange's outside appearence, as rough as it looks, is a sensitive man who knows little of the world or people in general. He is one to be influenced by friends, enemies, strangers, and so on. Because of this trait, Orange comes off as slightly unnatural in his attempts of communication, his feelings are muttled together as a filthy pool of water on a fall day. Decay and rot are prevelant in the bandit's life, his mind seems to distaste learning new things to such an extent that Orange believes with all his might things that are held dear. Simply, Orange is gripped by denial to an extreme degree, which causes him to experience pain every second of his awakened life. Realizing things which were once held true shattered by the revelation that they were wrong is a daily feature in Orange's life. Though, this denial whic rules Orange's life comes out in a hidden way, such a way where orange actually believes in everything he thinks is true to such an extent he can pass lie detectors, brain scans, and numerous other ways of detecting false hoods. Not because what he beleives is true, but because Orange believes what he thinks is true to such an extreme extent his brain has become warped, twisted. However, ths is not the only problem Orange has. Depression is a huge part of his life, a dark sadness which haunts his every action, to the point he is suicidal, having taken several attempts at his own life, each one failing. His depression is severe, to the point he takes medicine to stall his on going condition. Moreover, Orange appears to be an extrovert, when in truth he is a solid introvert. Hating the company of people and society. Rarely speaking his true feelings or at all for that matter. He is very silent while with others, talking in a mere whisper. Though, when alone, Orange is loud, noisy and sometimes violent this creating an outlit for his social problems in his mind. It is a way to vent his frustrations and reveal his true self, those who have stumbled upon Orange in one of these rantings will come to either feel pity, sorrow, hatred, or actual like for the deranged man. These emotions have left the man defeated to himself at most times, having little self confidence, and barely surviving day to day life. One may think, such a personality does not fit the way of the bandit and outlaw. However, these twisted emotions give Orange the foundation to change himelf which he tries often, though he whispers in a covnersation he goes out of his way to talk. His vices are extreme, some think he is evil incarnate at times, and is without a doubt going to hell when he dies, but Orange sees differently, killing gives a sadistic pleasure to the bandit, it is another of many vents he uses for his emotional problems. Orange cannot be picked whether he is a sadist or the opposite. Rather, Orange loves the feel of pain as much as he likes inflicting it. Morals hold little value to Orange, first off Greed has a large role in his life, money, privledge, rights, power all of these and more Orange wants and above all will go out of his way to achieve it at times, it all depends on his feelings at the time. Sloth attachs itself to Orange numerous times, seeing a ripe spot for plundering will go to waste if sloth is incontrol of Orange at that time, even to the extent he does not take his medicine is slothful nature which comes in fits will harm his health. His personalitiy switches from time to time, from quite to violent to loud to lazy and many many more. Orange is human, this is a fact, a deranged, depressed, suicidal, violent, greedy bandit who cares little for humanity or spirits in general. Despair lines his future and the future of innocents who try to intervene in his life. All in all, Orange has a sad miserable existence where all he can do is talk to himself. However in some of his fits, is a lax man of positive emotions such as love, and so on. This other half of Orange brings sultace to the man, when caught on a good day Orange is upbeat, random to a fault, and a caring person to all. This small part of the bandit comes unnaturally to Orange, where he could be massacring a convoy of innocents for pocket change, where all of a sudden at the last few survivors plead for life, the kind man will come out and be terrified at what transpired and spare the people. This internal struggle plays continually through Orange's mind without end. Though his intellegence is to be feared aong most of his habits. Sly, Orange times his strikes with much thought into them. thinking strictly of everything that could happen or not happen. Possibilites are endless in his eye. Somewhat naive the bandit believes all can be obtained if one works hard enough for it. Though, morals of the masses mean little to both sides of the man both good or evil follow their own rules and habits. One merciful but coniving, the other evil and ruthless, they follow the same path to destruction, though neither pay it any heed and live for the day and future. Dwelling little on the past and looking towards the past only to learn and think hard on events. At heart Orange is a rogue, and dislikes being part of a team no matter their thoughts or beliefs, right wrong or so on. There only exists one reason that such a twisted man would become one of many was if he benefitted from the transaction in numerous ways. The bandit man is a follower if anything however, but to those who know him for who he is they call him a leader, the silent power awaiting to be ruler of all. Orange is proclaimed atheist, believing in no god or creator of humanity, but rather that life is just a cycle of death destruction, rebirth, and repeat. Thinking that all beings are a blight on the universe, that humans and animals cause the rot and decay of everything they touch. Having a very vicarious nature, Orange sees himself as innocent and those around him should be punished for wrong doings, blaming society for how he developed and thinks. There is no such thing as right or wrong his Orange's book of emotions. Orange is known to say this: Something creates nothing out of everything, thus we are humans. Orange is paranoid, despite what he may or may not say. thinking once, twice, three times and more about everything that may cause some odd outcome. Orange will in times no speak at all and simply use symbols and paper to communicate. All in all, it depends on his mishmash of feelings, emotions, evil, good, personality to come together in order to achieve anything.

Likes: Writing is one of Orange's most favorite of activities, for numerous reasons. It gives peace of mind for small doses of time to the deranged man, as he writes his fantasies both evil and good. From a young age Orange has written down his thoughts so he does not forget his plans, ideas, and to sort out his numerous problems in a vain hope he could heal himself through writting, however this failed miserably and developed into a hobby nonetheless. Writing is a gate way to his soul, black and muddy as it is, but the man spends hours, days even of pure writing, his notebooks, computers, journals full of words, sentences, stories, dreams, mad writings, all filled with emotion of a trapped animal. The arts appear to Orange as a god send, much like his writings, Orange expresses his madness through the arts, painting, drawing, ceramics, and the infinite other ways he knows. Orange's living quarters are full of terrible drawings, not in the fact that they look bad, but the fact they are full of violence, sadness, and dismal happenings throughout his brain. Monsters hang from the ceiling made of papermache, ceramic pots designed in twisted forms lay about on the floor as warning to many. When Orange plays music the tune varies depending on the mood, but generally it is a sickening lulaby of screeches, mournful notes and matched with slow breathing. Where it could contrast and be a maddening heavy metal like sound, where the massive drum beats seem cruel and brutal as if there was nothing more to live for in the world. Talking, as odd as it sounds, Orange loves to communicate to himself and others through words or designs, having been termed as insane, there is little that Orange can do in society, however talking is a gateway to someone else's thoughts and feelings. Being intelligent, Orange listens and learns from those around him to beneift himself, however when in his denial like state, it could cause many rifts in relationships, plutonic, or not. Communcation is the key to his desires as Orange sees it. Orane's favorite color is orange.

Fears: Experiencing the real truth and not his own deluded truth, because of his denial. Orangefears the truth of everything he already holds as a solid fact, this fear causes him to act out in odd ways from experiencing real pain to screaming at the top of his lungs that things are a lie. Fear is a terrible thing for Orange, it his his weakness mentally, and that is where many of his problems exist. Mentally, experiencing the real truth destroys Orange's view of the world and causes him to panic, these episodes from this fear of his can be described even as a phobia with extreme consequences. Another fear of Orange is the idea of death, even being suicidal, Orange despises death and sees it has a terrible thing, as he does not want to experience what happens after death. Orange wants to discover himself for what he truly is and death is the fear that is in his way, dying before figuring out his roel in life is a constant mental monster for Orange as he lives through out his life, as twisted as it already is. A thrid fear, of the bandit is quite simple, and it is the idea of discovering that his ambitions can not be pushed even further. The idea of a stop, a finale is what drives him crazy. It is as much of a fear as it is a hate, Orange hates the ending of something he likes or even dislikes, for the fact that it could mean the same for himself.

Character Appearance

Height: Ten feet tall

Weight: 420 pounds

Physical Traits: Orange colored hair, which reaches to about shoulder length. Orange's appearence widely depends on the tumolt emotions going around in his head. It is possible for Orange to shave his head even, or let is hair grow out to the back of his knees. Though all in all, Orange,on average has hair which reaches to his shoulders or mid neck. The hair is straight, but thick, and colored orange. The skin of Orange is a pale white, which is virtually flawless, and gleams in the light giving him a somewhat odd look. Though, that is no the end, his nose is not pointed but rather comes to a soft point, with a large bridge and solid look. With a broad chin, and bulky and boney face, Orange looks that to a brawler more than anything, and that goes for his body which is musclar, and bulky as well. However the most interesting aspect of Orange are his eyes. Because of his power, both eyes possess more than one pupil, the inside of his head being extremely complex and useful. As he moves his eyes the other pupils can be seen on the edge. They give Orange a larger view of his sorroundings. His eye is not restricted by muscle movement, and can literally rotate in the socket becaus eof the complex system of muscles he created in his head, along with his body. Where his limbs are also able to rotate at the joints. This also gos for his neck and head which can turn at will like a basket ball on a finger, spinning. Though it is not used as much as it could be these traits are held in secret to surprise his opponents. His bones are thick and strong, and his body contains a lot of muscle mass. His body looks like a normal humans on the outside despite these differences.

Clothing: A military like uniform, depicting a self made mercenary uniform made of durable fibers both organic and inorganic so it can be used according to his power without being ruined forever. The main body of the uniform is Black and trimmed in orange coloring. The clothing itself provides no combat bonus but can be used with Orange's power, thus eliminating the expensive process of buying a new set of clothes. The clothing comes with boots, gloves, and a full body uniform which are skin tight, and not baggy, but still provide full movement. the clothign stops mid neck.

Accessories: Orange carries a bag made of the same material, which is attached to his back, via a shoulder strap which slings over diagonally. The bag contains this list of items. Medication for Orange's mental problems, Oranges, the fruit, for eating, a head covering which goes along with the outfit, it covers the enitire head like a ski mask would, however it is also skin tight, but possesses no eye holes. It can be seen through on Orange's side but not from the other person's perspective.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Abusive, sadistic, Orange fights with no restraints, he is not afraid to go all out on a weaker or stronger opponent in battle, and is not above inflicting pain for the fun of it. This of course does not rule him as idiotic in battle, every cut, every scrape, every punch landed has a purpose, his smart mind calculates and waits for each piece to come together for victory. Prefering to end things quickly most of the time, Orange can survive long engagments with others, and finds it fun for the fact that he loves inflicting pain and taking it in kind. Speed, power, defense, these are his creeds Orange tries to master them all in battle and balance everything together for added effect. He is not above talking in combat, in fact he enjoys it when his insanity bleeds through his introversion. laughter is his joy, pain is his weapon, and everything else is considered fodder for his goals in battle. Allys rarely exist to Orange, only when absolutly needed will he clasp hands with someone else, all the while thinking paranoid thoughts in case the ally turns on him. However, Orange kills all without saying, unless his personality shifts as it normally does, his mercy may subside or grow, but never will it interfere with a fight causing him to become distracted or harmed. Though he is ruthless in battle, like a brigand and a hunter, Orange savors the kill most of all and what he gains from it. This includes letting the enemy live if need be. It is a more offensive then defensive tactic, but can be turned into complete offense or complete defense.

Strengths: adaptability is Orange's greatest strength, it is his best option in a fight to adapt to his opponent's moements and desires. His power can be increased considerably because of his ability, he can grow muscle to become strong. His stamina however is what is worth while. Having the ability to replicate, he creates alternative energy sources other than spiritual pressure, and strives to out last his opponent in battle. His ability is flexable and can become dangerous if left unnoticed. His weapon is his body.

Weaknesses: The fact that Orange is human is his greatest weakness, his mentality and human body was not meant for such extremes in power, and because of being a bandit his life, he has had little real extrenal weapon training from the outside world. He possesses his own unique fighting style of ideas and barefist, which his ability furthers.

Abilities & Weapons

Primary Stage

Name: Replication
Effect: Creation of substances from the same substance or the combination of several different substances. This is not to say that it is limited by simple lone elements, but it can also replicate compound elements, both organic and inorganic. As long as there is a physical connection with the substance being replicated it can be formed into external objects or as a part of Orange's body as a substitute. Replication can create anything that is in physical contact with Orange, this includes soul infused material such as zanpaktu, replication does not get rid of the substance being replicated but merely creates more of the same substance somewhere else in physical contact of Orange. Because of replication orange has a solid healing ability, being able to replicate any substance allows him to survive most serious injuries such as a lopped off arm for example, being able to replicate the cells in his own body to create a new arm that was taken away. It is also possible to single out elements with in other substances. For example, being able to single out carbon in carbon dioxide, and replicate that carbon into something else such as armor. The way replication works, is the fact that replication is instant. There are cooldown periods instead of waiting periods for use of this ability. Size is the line which replication is needed for cooldowns. It does not matter what the substance is, or whether it is a solid, gas, or liquid. Considering Orange is ten feet tall, replication of anything his size would be a 6 post cooldown, half would be 4 post cooldown, and one fourth would be no post cool down. Anything imbetween these sizes would be apporiate to 5 posts if it is between half and full size, and half and one fourth would be 2 post cool down. If Orange created several things with one fourth of his body size there would be a slight 2 post cool down if Orange create three things in a short amount of time. However if there is time imbetween each creation of one fourth there is no cool down then. Substance replication is vulnerable to mass effects, diamond will always weigh the same amount as diamond, iron, and lead would still be heavy, and so on. All properties are the same for each element or compound. For example, lead poisoning.

Name: Manipulation
Effect: This manipulation is able to manipulate size of replicated materials and all subtsances not soul infused. When replication fails to give the results needed Orange can turn to Manipulation for added effect. It is the ability to manipulate all substances and use the amount that already exists of the said substance. If there exists 2 grams of sugar on the table, Orange can only manipulate 2 grams of sugar, unless he replicates more sugar then manipulates the substance. When manipulating substances the substance can be changed to any shape required depending on what form it is in. So if there is a solid bar of Iron that soild bar of iron can be manipulated into any solid shape. Manipulating liquid proves ineffective as it would just turn back to a pool of liquid substance. However manipulation can target specific elements, whether in a compound or not. As long as there is physical connection with the substance. So Orange could create a bubble of pure oxygen out of the air around him without problems. Manipulation can manipulate a substance and move it anywhere within physical connection of Orange, so e could move an iron bar from his right side to his left side. Manipulating anything more than double of Orange's size is a 8 post cool down, as this ability is also made in an instant. Orange's ful lsize would be 5 post cooldown, and half his size would be 2 post cool down, and anything less is no post cool down. The imbetweens of the double size and full size would be between 6 and 7 post cooldowns, and half and full size would be 3 or 4 post cool down.

Name: Substitution
Effect: The ability of substitution is the choice to literally substitute one substance with another, and still retain the usability of the former substance. For example, Orange, with his organic human body could replace his body with another substance such as steel. So let us say Orange is in a fight and has a fragment of steel in his hand, for whatever reason, he first replicates the steel to the size that is needed, in this case let us just change a finger, he replicates enough steel to equal the size of his finger, then the steel is literally used to substitute the organic finger into a steel finger, that cans till be used as a normal finger. The drawback of this ability is the fact that Orange's finger is heavier than it used to be, but much sturdier. This ability could be used for the entire body of Orange, it is also an instant ability, with cooldowns instead of waiting periods. To subsitute some part of a body what is needed is that the subsituted material must be less or equal to the substance that is replacing it. so the steel would have to be equal to the amount organic tissue (volume wise) or more to subsitute. If the susbstance is lacking in volume then only part of the area would become covered. This ability also applies to manipulated material, which can also be used to subsitute if the amount expectations are valid. The replaced material is then changed into raw organic energy for Orange to use. A full body substitution requires a 7 post cool down. half the body is a 5 post cool down, the imbetween is 6 post cool down. one fourth of the body is a 2 post cool down, any thing less is no cooldown. anyting imbetween one fourth and half the body is 3 post cool down.

Name: Conversion
Effect: Conversion is the ability to change the state of matter that is being manipulated, subsituted, or replicated. This applies to all elements, and compounds, both simple and complex, unless it is unknown or against the law of physics. The Noble gases for example could not be made into a solid with this skill. Water can be converted to ice for example. This is also a instant ability and requires cool downs. Full body conversion requires a 5 post cool down, half body is 3 post cooldown, the imbetween is 4 post cooldown. one fourth of the body is no cool down where the imbetween of one quarter and half is 2 post cool down.

Final Stage

Name: Control
Effect: The ability to control density of substances, and the size of subsances. This power gives Orange the ability to literally enlarge or shrink substances and their masses to different sizes. It could be said it is similar to manipulation, but it is different. This ability can keep the current density of a substance but increase or decrease its size while keeping te same mass, and density. It is also possible to increase the density or decrease the density of substances. Orange must have a physical connection with the substance in order to control the size and density. Controlling anything the same size of Orange takes 10 posts to cooldown, whether the substance is enlarged or the opposite. Half of Orange's size would be a 6 post cooldown, and one fourth of Orange's body would be 2 post cooldown. The imbetween of half and full body would be 8 post cooldown. the imbetween of half and one fourt would be 4 post cool down.

boosts:
Times 3- Stamina
Times 3- Spiritual Pressure
Times 3- Durability

Fullbring

Weapon / Item(s) / Whatever it is on you
Appearance: The Fullbring is in the shape of a human eye, however the fullbring is imbedded into Orange's body, this full bring is Orange's third eye, which appears on his chest, in the middle of both pectoral muscles, so above where the heart is. The eye is a solid Orange, the iris and pupil both being black. This Fullbring eye has several pupils just as Orange's eyes do.

Powers

Name: Enhance
Effect: Senses are enhanced to a powerful degree. Sight, hearing, smell, touch, and taste are all extremely sensitive and powerful. Sight increases to the point that Orange can see up too three miles away, unhindered. Smell, smells can be taken in and singled out up too one mile in radius. Hearing, can detect anything and single it out with in a one mile radius. Touch and taste become more knowledgable to exactly what they feel and taste, being able to sort out elements in substances with just a mere touch or in some cases taste.

Name: Linguism
Effect: The ability to understand all languages, no matter the origins of the language or who is speaking. This ability gives Orange the chance to understand everything that is said. This accounts for both spoken langauge and action langauge, such as hand signing for example.

Boosts:
Times 3- Speed
Times 3- Defense
Times 3- Strength

Hyper Mode

Name: Absorb
Effect: Absorbtion takes place when Orange is wanting to absorb any substance or energy. This ability can absorb spiritual energy, and non spiritual susbtsances. In the case of absorbtion of spiritual substances, the consumed energy is used to further Orange's energy. Absorbing massive amounts of energy is possible, and is recommended for Orange, as because of his other powers the consumption of other energy gives him increased stamina and defense. As All of Orange's spiritual pessure is used to reinforce his own body. Physical substances can be absorbed and contained or expelled depending on Orange's wants or needs. There are few limts to absorbtion, but nothing opens or closes to absorb. rather Orange acts as a solid wall and when the substances make contact he take one fourth of the damage of the susbtance would have caused, and the absorbed energy is then infused with himself. Speed matters little besides for impact velocity and how much damage it may do. Orange is able to turn this ability on and off at will. Absorbing takes a 5 post cool down, but once used it lasts for 3 posts, and can be cut short if need be. Once absorbtion takes place, Orange is given a boost in power in general by a times 1.5 to stamina or defense.

Boosts:
Times 4- Stamina
Times 4- Spiritual Energy
Times 4- Durability

Back Drop

Background: Born without a name for himself Orange lived his early years as a mere test subject for spiritual and physical experiments made by a secret sector of rogue beings, humans, shinigami, arrancars, hollows, and the like were all present in this experiment. Three test subjects existed for this, all three human to see the potential of the human race after the fight of Aizen. These rogues created a small facility for these three test subjects, two which died at the very beginning of the early phases of the first experiments. Orange, was given the name EXPERIMENT S.I.E.G.E. These projects lasted thirty years of Orange's life span. the stress and monstrous experiments caused him to purposefully damage his brain with his powers to forget what had happened. However because of his replication ability and his deep rifts in his brain disagreed with Orange's actions, his brain healed itself over time with the abilites, creating a twisted and warped beast of organic and inorganic tissue. The early years as S.I.E.G.E. involved fights with hollows and other races to test the man's skill and power to develope Orange into a pure machine of woe, capable of destruction greater than that of Aizen or from later research Ichigo and his final form. However, these tests proved ineffective. Even though Orang improved and grew stronger after each fght, there was simply not enough people strong enough to take on the still child. In fact, the researchers started taking notice in Orange's mannerisms. How Orange had suddenly become more violent then they ever intended. As if over night the child's mind had changed from machine to human to monster. Counting back to the other two failed experiments who died while selecting the strongest of the three babies, they realized they had picked one with a power far to uncontrollable. Documenting this failure they proceeded with the experiments, the original head of the rogue company had been killed and a new boss had taken over, one who had much interest in the boy. With this new leader the experiment carried out even further and farther into what it was originally attempted to do. The new boss wanted an immortal soldier, one who could heal itself without worry. Something undeniably stronger then any captain of the Gotei or vasto lorde of the hollow, let alone arrancar or quincy. As years past under the new supervision, Orange grew wilder and more violent then ever, with a direct correlation to his growing depression and suicidal tendency. Orange having tried to kill himself four times in the researching building only to have his body replicate himself back to health. Soon Orange hasfound himself experiencing other tests rather then fighting and training but pain and endurance. Tests to instill fear and destroy fear. tests of intelligence and other thoughts. This part in the research is where everything went wrong, Horribly wrong. Orange was age 35 at this point in his life, and during a pain session with needles and strapped chairs. Orange had gone unconscious. Not out of pain, nor fear but out of sheer hatred and vileness. Orange never woke up again. Rather the unconscious took over with a defense mechanism and used the powers it new full well, and what they could do. The body jerked for a moment an then the freighteneing eyes of this new devil opened up, with a vile grin with a tri-split long tongue dangling from Orange's mouth. The eyes changing from a pained stared to a gestureof destruction with several irises. The room seemed to spin for Orange but he cared not, gripping the attendant in the experiment room Orange cruhed the man's skull with his bare hands. Soaking in the blood of the weak Orange exitted the room, the entire staff knowing that Orange had become loose in the building. Shinigami were killed almost endlssly, hollows where sent out and they to where destroied with ease at the monster they created. Nothing went according to plan And even the boss himself tried to flee with a small squad of soldiers, payed for loyality. However, a wrong turn brought them to their ends. As Orange walked around the corner adn with his enhanced hearing sliced the men down with a broken off table leg, manipulated into a stabbing spear. Simply but deadly. As Orange exitted the building he came upon the city, where numerous guards stood in wait, as they thought the facility was a simple power plant. Shooting bulelts into the future bandit, the monster took every hit. Replicating new organic tissue, as it pushed the bullets out from his body. From here on Orange escaped the city, the first thing he found after three weeks of hiding out under tunnels and high ways, and trees was a small farm any miles away. Blood soaked, and still deluded with a new maddened mind. Orange walked up to the homestead where he was given horrified faces of the family inside. The trees of the farm were green with orange colored fruits hanging from the branches. The vile Orange laughed cycnically and pointed at the trees behind the house, as the house had the back door open and infront of the front door. None spoke, but the sign underneath the grove said plain and simple, Orange. The family was never heard from again by any in society.

Side Notes: Orange is immune to all elemental effects that he uses in his powers. Orane cannot recieve lead poisoning for example or any other type of poisoning from inorganic or organic matter. Spiritual diseases are effective up to the point they effect his spiritual energy and power but not his actual body. Orange's powers have just been learned and not fulyl mastered yet. Because of this the stronger Oran gets more powers may showup, such as opposites. For example the opposite of absorbtion is expounging. The opposite of replication is deletion. Orange is weary of people in general. Orange is off kilter and can be dangerous, but also random and is prone to speaking in odd ways and terms. His personality is subject to change in odd extremes because of his combination of mental illnesses among other things.

RP Sample: The light dangled from the sky and relfected off the polished silver of Orange as he moved along his path in Chicago. Each step made an echo on the pavement as the heavy metal boot stomped down onto the ground. Birds fluttered into the air from nearby trees, overall it was a pleasant day about time. Both gloved hands of black and orange wave in the breeze as the masked bandit moved around town. His eyes missed nothing of the nearby buildings, taking in all of the security cameras on the nearby buildings of stone, brick and glass. Beneath his tight mask one could see Orange's mouth moved from beneath, it took the shape of a wild grin that could easily scare a rat. With a nonchalant gesture Orange reached behind himself and gripped his bag and took out an orange, laughing aloud in a vicarious scream. The mad man ran to his left into an alley scaring off the neihborhood scoundrels from their dumpster hangout, as he quickly shoved one orange into a wear police guard at the back of the bank that Orange had just passed. Before the officer could even let out a yelp, the orange curshed through his throat and out the back of his head. Brain pulp, blood, orange juice, and an evil grin were all that could be seen as a citizen scream in her high pitched voice, having seen the deed done. With a slow turn of his head, the bandit's eyes laid upon the woman, beneath the mask each eye moved in circles and rotated up and down, left and right without a sign of stopping. Chucking the police officer with all his might Orange gripped the woman with his other hand and smashed her to the ground leaving her dead for society to mourn and make a pretty penny off her death in the newspapers.

In a second Orange charged the wall of the bank and kicked the brick wall down with as much force which was needed with his powerfully tall body. Creating a large hole enough for his ten foot tall stature. The inside of the bank was nonetheless surprised to see a giant. Amidst the souts and screams the guards were stunned and unable to move for ther weapons. But because of their stupidity Orange was already upon the officers, decimating each and every one without remorse. Humans mattered nothing for the desperate man. As he killed and killed and killed to his dark soul's content he let out a solid cry as tears poured down his face without a sign of stopping. These salty tears dripped from the mask and unto the floor where they soon sizzled and became a gas. Orange's power becoming unstable from his emotions. Letting out a deafening shout from a replicated voice box of large proportions, the peopel dropped to their knees as they held their ears to stop the bleeding of burst eardrums. Orange crashed into a glass office and smashed the desk to bits by falling ontop of it with all of his weight and mass. He soon fell asleep his mind recovering from the sudden shock, with a pillow of splattered blood of the office clerk beneath his body.

Last edited by Orange on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Orange Finished and ready for checking   Orange Finished and ready for checking EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:59 pm

Quote :
Absorbtion takes place when Orange is wanting to absorb any substance or energy. This ability can absorb spiritual energy, and non spiritual susbtsances. In the case of absorbtion of spiritual substances, the consumed energy is used to further Orange's energy. Absorbing massive amounts of energy is possible, and is recommended for Orange, as because of his other powers the consumption of other energy gives him increased stamina and defense. As All of Orange's spiritual pessure is used to reinforce his own body. Physical substances can be absorbed and contained or expelled depending on Orange's wants or needs. There are few limts to absorbtion, but nothing opens or closes to absorb. rather Orange acts as a solid wall and when the substances make contact he take one fourth of the damage of the susbtance would have caused, and the absorbed energy is then infused with himself. Speed matters little besides for impact velocity and how much damage it may do. Orange is able to turn this ability on and off at will. Absorbing takes a 5 post cool down, but once used it lasts for 3 posts, and can be cut short if need be.

I need to know how much this increases stated capabilities. x1.5 would do I'd think considering you already get x4 to 3 stats.

Other than this I don't see any big problems..this is basically kronaxis in a super form from what i see.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Orange Finished and ready for checking   Orange Finished and ready for checking EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:59 am

Orange Finished and ready for checking Cat
Rena will tier since she checked first
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Orange Finished and ready for checking   Orange Finished and ready for checking EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 2:04 am

tier 2-4
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orange Finished and ready for checking   Orange Finished and ready for checking Empty

Back to top Go down

Orange Finished and ready for checking
Page 1 of 1