Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) I_vote_lcapTruce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) I_voting_barTruce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) I_vote_lcapTruce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) I_voting_barTruce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first)

Go down 
+2
Orange
Jun Tomoshibi
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) Empty
PostSubject: Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first)   Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:52 pm

In the Pacific Ocean lies an island with a natural cove. For the past fifty years, it's been under construction. A floating waterpark, amusement park, hotels, restuarants, almost everything, including spas and hot springs. However, the unknown owners of the facility made a bold announcement. The place was a truce zone among ALL races. However, there is a deeper plot here...dealing with the owners and this so called truce zone...

Jun Tomoshibi was sent to this island to check on its stability, among other things. For the Coalition. They were highly skeptical of this place, as was he. Even if it wasn't an official mission, he would still be here. Why? Because his cop Uncle and some of his cop pals were here to do much of the same thing but more stealthy. Via a vendor. For costumes and old clothes. That Jun was currently wearing. And made it look stylish much to the chagrin of said cop Uncle. Who was currently checking in while the blond was leaning on the wall trying to not look pissed off that Victor couldn't come with. Or Kerensky-sensei. Or Seras. Yet. Or possibly never.

Either way, he looked bored as hell in addition to being pissed because of what he had to wear (in addition to the other reasons listed). Far as he could tell, the place had the force to maintain the peace among the races. But he still wasn't so sure.

(OOC: Jun is wearing this:
Spoiler:

Oh, and not expecting much character interaction here...)
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first)   Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:43 pm

Spoiler:

Chuckling rather sinisterly, Albatross sat in the sky above the large settlement. As the hollow took in the sites from above, as it sat on top of one of its many minion hollows at its disposal. Albatross suppressing its massive spiritual energy, as it looked from above at the people which looked like ants. The contrasting hollow, all the while, emitting what appeared to be a fiery smoke from its body which dissolved into the air after a few moments, only for more of the odd gaseous substance to reappear. White and black fiery smoke covering every part of the small hollow's body, of three feet in height. Its body below the smoke unable to be seen. Though as Albatross laughed again, the weak hollow underneath gave way and died from the immense weight of its master. Two thousands pound of weight breaking the minion's bones and organs as it dissipated into the air in a burst of spirit particles.

The small hollow at that moment stopped laughing as it scratchpad its head in silence, amused that such a large hollow, even despite its weakness would give way under sheer weight. With but a moment of silence, however, Albatross burst out laughing again, as it decided to have some fun. Its twisted personality turning and writhing inside its soul. Descending from the air, Albatross, the leader of the Exequas landed roughly onto the pavement of the island, as its weight cracked the dock where it had landed. Without any cares in the world, Albatross ignored it and continued walked across the dock, as it made more and more cracks and holes as it went, until finally reaching something strong enough to handle its body. The hollow's smoke leaving a faint trail before disappearing.

Looking around, Albatross cracked its neck and fingers, the being wondering what to do first, not even knowing anything about the place, just having heard about it from its information network.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first)   Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:58 pm

Helena Elenesta, who was currently under the alias of Marian Kegan, Director and manager of the truce zone Resort sat at her desk listening to some of her 'colleges' talking. She wore A dress suit, and a heavy fur coat hung over the back of her chair. Helena had been selected by Nin to manage the Truce Zone project because she was a talented actress and liar, due to the fact that not less than two weeks ago she was two people, Helena and Nightwitch, and from that experience she'd learned to feign innocence and control her blood lust. Right now, she really wanted to just tear out the throat of the man before her, but she didn't. She Kept her reiatsu well suppressed.

The clothes she wore hid her scaled skin, and the small wings that could grow in size on her back. Just looking at her wouldn't give away that she was a sinner. Her Odd purple eyes shhe disguised with contact lenses, A light blue. Her hair was now golden, as opposed to its usual silvery platinum color, thanks to a wig. Her pale grey skin was lightly tanned, giving it a more natural color. She looked nothing like the monster she was, the only thing that might give her away were her pearly white fangs, but the lack of need for her sinner mask made life much easier.

The second man before her began to talk. He was John Morgan head of security. Like all of her staff, he was slightly gifted with Reiatsu. That was an important part of the plan, she couldn't really pose as a human if tjey couldn't see her, and security couldn't do its job if they couldn't see the danger. Anyone who couldn't see spiritual beings were issued a small device that gathered spiritual pressure and fed it into them. "Miss Kegen, we have a few arrivals to the Island. They seem harmless enough, but I don't like the look of it all the same." He said. John Morgan, possibly one of the most paranoid members of staff here.

"Please, John call me Marian. And Its Mrs, I'm married remember. I don't think their a threat, just keep a close eye on them if that'll make you happy. But don't make it obvious, They haven't done anything wrong.. yet." John nodded, And Helena rose. "Right Well now that thats settled, I have a few things to attend to. Your all dismissed." The men all bowed slightly and left, leaving her alone in her office.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first)   Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:11 am

Parius rested his head on a tree trunk, taking care to let his Rietsu not be noticed. He had arrived here a couple of days ago, and didn't want to be bothered. He was taking a little vacation, but marked it up as a recon mission, for this "truce zone". Parius was wearing his usual ensemble, of a tight black shirt, black pants, black boots. His coat was beside him, folded. He sighed, as the sun came to a peak. "Stupid sun...." Parius said, putting his hand up to his eyes. He moved over, trying to keep the sun from his eyes. However, no matter where he rolled, he couldn't get it out of his damn face. That's when he realized it was a guy, shining a flashlight in his eyes.

Parius eyes narrowed. "Have you been drinking, boy?" The man said. Parius swore, inwardly. It was a security guard. Parius hadn't been drinking, but neither was he here on "official" papers. In normal situations, Parius would just tell the guy no. but, for some reason, the "boy" comment irritated him. It irritated his enough to go, and punch the guy, square in his nose. Parius felt a satisfying crunch, as he broke the nose. He jumped up, grabbing his coat, and started running. The man fell back, and Parius saw three other security guards. He started running in the opposite direction, moving past people.

Parius jumped up, and pushed off of a really tan guy's back, and flew up, putting his coat on in the process. He landed, then started running again. He looked back, and saw the guys losing him. He smiled, then immedialty crashed into a venders stand. He fell, old clothes flying everywhere. "Who the hell puts these in the middle of the sidewalk?" Parius said, pushing himself up. He looked at the guy running it, frowning slightly. Parius didn't realize it was Jun Tomoshibi.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first)   Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:15 am

Jun felt the power. An arrancar, and a strong one at that. Advertised, the place spoke of regenerative infrustructure. Still. The boy moved out to the balcony, giving him one nice view of the cove and the floating water/amusement park. He saw it. Almost on instinct, he blurred 20 times to get to the thing. As he was about to kick it, a security guard tackled him as the guard's partner approached the creature, giving him the rulebook and explaining a few things. Meanwhile, the other guard was scolding the Coalition member.

Jun just glared at them for a moment. Then left without a word. wondering around for fifteen minutes, he was found and dragged to their vendor, Jun kicking and screaming all the while. "We're gonna do some exploring, we need you to man the station."

"What! But-"

"Jun, don't argue. I'm surprised the Coalition even allow you to work. So stop complaining." Jun's uncle and his cop buddies left him there.

Jun may made the clothes he was wearing look good, but he was still glaring at everybody that stopped by. Until someone ran into the table and sent clothes flying all over the damn place. The teenager was stunned at first. Then his face turned even more sour, his already dark green eyes turning darker, even after the man spoke. Jun got up and stormed the whole five feet to the guy. "We weren't in the middle of the sidewalk, dumbass! Watch where you're running!" He would have grabbed the guy and get in his face...but the jackass was way taller than he was.

Then everything clicked. The worst vacation of his life. "Parius Chitose?" Jun asked, suddenly recognizing the man. And not as mad.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first)   Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:59 am

With a casual gate befitting a being of three feet in height, Albatross walked across the pier for but a few moments, as it kept its energy under wraps the best it could manage. Though, before the smoking hollow of white and black mist could even let out a laugh of joy, was it barraged by a mob of what appeared to be security guards, and what appeared to be a delinquent as the boy was tackled by some of the extra guards standing about. With a wry chuckle, Albatross was greeting by a tall man, probably five feet tall and a few inches. The security guard having thrust a small hand book at the hollow's chest, as Albatross just stood by as it watched with no interest at the boy being dragged away until out of sight.

A few standby guards explaining to Albatross that this entire area was a so called 'truce zone' where races of all kinds would be under some sort of non-aggressive pact. With nods and silence, did Albatross finally escape those guards who left to their posts. The hollow flipping through the book, as it but glimpsed its white pages half heartily.

Albatross all the while roaming around, heading deeper into the place, as strangers eyed the hollow curiously, whether out of mistrust, or just having not seen such a small hollow, of white and black mist cloaking its body as it moved. Albatross paying no heed to where it was going, just sniffing the book, tasting it, trying to figure out what to do with the thing after reading it. The right hand corner of the book having gnaw marks.

Reaching its left hand into a small satchel which was at Albatross side, the hollow reached into it and plucked a simple round orange, eyeing the fruit curiously before gulping the thing whole. No one able to tell what had happened to the fruit as the contrasting mist cloaked its body besides its eyes, which changed from black to white continuously.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first)   Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:50 am

Once Allone, Helena sighed and leaned back in the chair. It was rough, being in the room with human got tiring after a while. tryin not to rip out their throats atleast. She needed to kill some thing, now. Helena stood up, and walked out of the office. A single guard stood in the hallway. He followed after her, as she walked from her office to her room. As she opened the door she turned to him. "I'm feeling ill, please don't let anyone disturb me."

"Yes ma'am." The man replied as she closed the door behind her. She made her way to the window and looked out, at the strand below. It was rather busy, but finding a secluded spot to do what must be done should be easy enough. And Nin never said she couldn't enjoy herself while she was here. Just not to get caught.

Helena moved to the bedroom, and stepped into the walk in closet. She hit the lightswitch, and reached up. Twisting a pole that held hangers, the whole back section of wall slid backwards, revealing a stairs. This was a complete secret, the men who built it were never seen again. When questions were asked, the simple excuse of bad contractors sufficed.

Walking down the stairs she entered a small room with a door on the opposite side. in the small room was a table with a black cloak, a red skirt and a white mask, her sinner mask. She pulled off the blonde wig, letting her silver hair fly loose. She quickly undressed trowing the dress suit and white blouse hastily to the floor to reveal the fine yet strong scales that covered her chest, upper arms, hips and lower legs, then pulled on the lopsided red skirt and black cloak. She took out her contact lenses, and Finally she put on the mask, and pulled the deep hood of the cloak over her head.

Finally changed, she made for the door that led into a long tunnel, that went deep under the complex, and emerged in a cave system. this end was also a hidden door. The Cave brough her out on a secluded beach. A short walk to a quite part of the resort. Ahead, Helena spotted a pair of lone humans. The seemed content sitting on a bench staring out to sea, holding each other in their arms. The sight made her think of hiei. Regardless of the fact they could see spirits, they did not see her, moving at the speed she was. a quick strike and a splatter of blood, and it was all over.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first)   Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:43 pm

Parius kept cool, as the guy yelled at him. then, recognition hit his eyes. He said Parius's name. Parius looked closely, and realized this was the kid, who was related to Riku. Parius smiled a little. "Never thought I'd see you again." He said, looking back. The security was getting a bit closer. "Sorry. Gotta talk to you, some other time. Later." He said, picking up a hat, and pulling it on, blocking his eyes from view. Parius Shunpo'ed away, though, to the security, it would look like he disappeared. Jun would probably see it, though.

Parius landed on a building, and threw the hat away. He breathed in, slowly, to calm himself. He started to move again, and wound up on a beach. He stopped using Shunpo, as he was quite sure no security guard would catch him, at this point. "This vacation just turned into a pain in my ass." He said, scratching his head. HE kept walking, but a smell hit him. Blood. Parius walked a bit faster, and came upon the bodies of two people. "So much for truce zone....."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first)   Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:23 am

Parius left after a short sentence. Jun looked to see security guards rushing past him. And again the boy glared. He could have helped him clean up the mess. Now, Jun just started setting things back up again...

Meanwhile...

Leo Tomoshibi and his team waited just around the corner to one of the main servers. While one of his team, a women in a skimpy outfit, walked up to the guards, asking for directions back to the main lobby. Quick chop to the heads, and they were out. That's when the rest of the team went in and started on the inner workings of the place. And possibly a goal. Though they did keep a look out.

Later...

It was near dusk when Jun decided to close up shop and put things away. And then started wondering around. His uncle never came back, and he was starting to get worried. That is, until he saw him and a few members of their team in their shared boat's lobby, beaten up and bandaged. They were also missing two members. Before he could head up to his room, his Uncle stopped him, to speak with him.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first)   Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:52 pm

Yawning between steps, Albatross looked at the buildings on either side of itself, as it lazily toured the place. Thinking to itself that such a place would not last without some form of fun. As the hollow walked around, the day still partially young. Walking past a small trash can Alatross tossed the half chewed rule book in with a swoosh, and continued onward hoping to find something of interest before nightfall. Going into numerous half completed buildings and shops, the Exequias leader could not help but feel bored, nothing of piquing its curiosity enough. All the while, the voices inside of Albatross' mind spoke to each other of the past, the hollow feeding off the memories of the four souls which lay in its body. Soaking up the experiences like a sponge, though the short being already knew everything there was to know about the past, for the most part, it felt like it had a fissure through its chest that would not be filled.

Sitting on a small metal bench, which began to bend from the weight, Albatross watched the clouds go by in the air, with white calm eyes which soon changed to black. The smoke of the hollow's body curling around the bench before disappearing into the breeze. With another yawn, the three foot hollow laid down, and took a pleasant nap, unsatisfied that this island had nothing much to offer. All the while, the bench touched the ground having bent and given way finally. Yet, Albatross did not mind at all, before it closed its eyes for sleep, with one eye open.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first)   Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:40 am

Satisfied, Helena made her way back to the cave casually. However when she sensed someone coming she picked up her pace and made sure she wasn't leaking a drop of power. She made her way back into her lair, changed and took a nap. She was woken a few hours later, by a knock at the door. Annoyed she answered it. "I asked not to be disturbed."

"I know ma'am but there's been an incident. The head of security wants to talk."
She sighed loudly. "Very well. Tell him i'll be there soon." She said retreating into her room. closing the door she changed again, pretending to be human was so annoying.

Later, she was sitting behind her desk, waiting for the head of security. He arrived. "So whats so important that you need to annoy me?" She said making her annoyance known.
"Sorry, miss Kegan. There's several incidents i need to report, one that you won't like. FIrst off, a hollow arrived here."
"And? this is a truce zone. Hurry up and get on with it." She said.
"Sorry, yes. Well i though you should know. Some random kid attacked our security, several people were caught sneaking around, they got away but took a beating.... And... Well we found two bodies..."

Her eye's widened at the last part but inside she was smiling. took them long enough. "Your head of security for a reason. Deal with it before the coaltion get involved." She ordered. Everything was going perfectly, other than that.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first)   Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:37 pm

Parius didn't know the peoples names, but he said a silent prayer for them, before moving out of there. He figured something bad might happen, but he wasn't expecting this. HE continued, and found himself back in the Hotel. He scratched his head, and went in, keeping an eye out for security. It was then Parius realized he might not be in the right hotel. Groaning audibly, he turnen around, right into the face of a security guard. Not just any security guard, he had a bandage on his nose. Parius knew who he was. "Well, crap." Parius said.

"You think you got me? Ha! I knew you woul-" The man was interrupted, by a strong headbutt from Parius. Moving around the knocked out guard, Parius bolted again.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first)   Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:34 am

Earlier that day…

Two dolphins jumped in and out of the beautiful ocean laughing happily, as a huge ship was sailing its seas. It was a perfect day; not a cloud in the sky, yet the red headed elf was still sulking at the stern of the ship. With his body practically slumped over the rail, he looked as though he was sea sick or was about to fall into the sea. “Still sulking I see… why don’t you go get some exercise, you need to grow big and strong.” said the captain of the boat, a good friend of his aunt Goei. The red head barely answered him as he mumbled a sound that was in between a “yeah” and a groan. “Well that’s a first, I guess there is a first for everything…” the captain said as he walked behind him and lifted him up by the collar and sat him away from the stern of the boat. The captain stood at least 6’7’’ tall and was rather muscular with somewhat of a facial hair, a scar going down his eye, brown hair and a chestnut colored eye. “Though you really need to stop doing that, we wouldn’t want you falling in you know.” He said slightly chastising the boy since not to many people do. “Now how about some exercise?”

The red head rolled his eyes as he stood up; he was wearing a black open vest like hoody that sopped right above his midsection. Under it was a long sleeved tight shirt that was white with a gold design on it; it had two detachable straps showing part of his skin on his shoulders and his elbows just in case he wanted to make the sleeves longer or shorter. The shirt unlike the vest like hoody, came down to his hips. His camouflage capris were a low cut, it was also tight and it stopped right under his knees with little strings hanging down from them. His whistle wasn’t really visible since it was underneath his shirt, but three gold chains were around his neck; one was almost like a choker, the second one was a bit longer while the third hanged lower than the rest of them. He also had three gold chains just like his necklace that hanged from one side of his pants towards the back. His shoes however looked worn out since he was wearing his lucky old converse. His shades rested safely on his head as yet another gold chain looped from the bottom of his right earlobe to the tip of his pointy ear; on his left side of his ear, from earlobe to the tip ran several small distinctive gold charms which only one of them matched his gold pinky ring while the chains matched his gold anklet.

The captain took note of his appearance, he hadn’t seen Victory for years and so he was very pleased to see how much he’s grown though his style of clothing seemed a bit off for his taste. “Seriously, even if I did so say fall in, It’s not like I could hurt myself… and I don’t need exercise, I don’t care to look big and buff like you.” the red head said sounding very irritated as he pushed his shades back down into his face and began to walk away, but as he took the first step the captain placed a hand over his shoulder. He was pretty pissed off seeing as though he had to go on a mission, he couldn’t see Jun off, he was supposed to meet up with his aunt and she wasn’t there and now he has to take a boat back to Japan take care of some errands and then report back to new York. “Victory, I am only doing what’s best for you.” The captain said causing the teen to turn his face away from his hand. “That’s what you all say…” Victory commented before walking past him and going back to his previous position at the stern of the ship. The captain sighed as he rubbed his head almost forgetting about the map in his hand. Pausing for a brief moment, he looked at the map and then cracked a smile. “You know it is my duty to make sure you get home safely since you are still underage right?” the captain asked receiving no recall. “Such a pity since we are in the Pacific Ocean and your little friend’s island is nearby... it’s a pretty good distance for exercising…” The captain tried again getting the young red head to slightly lift up. “It would be a shame if I had to try and explain the coalition as to why you weren’t on the boat anymore…” he said again, but paused as there was no recall. Looking back at the red head, he could only see the outlines that were left in shape of the red heads body. At first the captain was shocked, but then he smiled as he laughed out loud. He was glad that Victory took the hint, despite the boy’s position he didn’t feel that it was right to hold him back though he did hope that he wouldn’t regret letting him go.

Present…

Victory flew through the air at high speeds; he had never been to the island before but was tracking it down on the map just in case he had ever gotten the chance to get out. Not that he really cared for what the island had to offer, he just didn’t really feel too comfortable leaving Jun with his uncle especially since he didn’t get along well with his parents. It took him about four hours to reach the island; the red head was exhausted, it’s been a long time since he had to fly that long nonstop. Landing onto the sand of the island, the boy was on all four panting. “Damn that captain… he did that on purpose… big stupid beast…” he said in-between breaths. “How the hell was I supposed to know the island was that far away, you said it was close!” he yelled out to no one in particular as he collapsed. Little children laughed and ran towards him in order to put sand on him, though exhausted the red head still had the energy to thrash around. “No-no-no-no-no!” he said as he finally got to his feet. “What’s the matter with you kids?” he asked causing the children to all moan. For a brief moment he was quite, just listening to their upset groans but after a quick look back and forth to make sure no one was looking; he spun the ocean water around them like a magic trick getting them to all bounce up and down joyfully. “Now no more sad faces, ok?” he asked them before their parents called for them to leave the beach. The children left and Victory sighed as he began to make his way as well off the beach.

His walk was pleasant enough though he was too tired to really enjoy it; he didn’t really know where to start looking for Jun so he kind of wondered around in search for a familiar reitsu. It was getting late and the red head was becoming more and more anxious, until finally he stopped across a costume shop and slumped onto the ground in defeat. “This is hopeless… how the hell am I going to find Jun in a place like this!” he said warily as he tried to relax a bit. Suddenly he stopped picking up a very familiar reitsu; standing back up he instantly sprinted towards the reitsu direction. running over he paused towards a hotel like boat. "Now that looks like a fancy place..." he commented before walking in, in hopes of finding his friend. walking in the entrance he looked a bit lost as he darted his face from left to right...
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first)   Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:08 am

The place didn't have much for hollows. Technically. At least nothing that involves killing a real person.

Jun was in his room, having been told what happened. Idiot uncle. Among the family members with powers, he was the weakest (2-5). But Leo was smarter than this, Jun knew it. Hell, the guy makes up for it with his brains. Seriously...Jun could not understand it. Now two of his members were captured and probably interrogated. Jun wouldn't get the stuff he asked for from the Coalition req. till late tomorrow, smuggled in. The five foot six blond wore a black hoodie, black jeans, and black shorts. He also wore a black stocking hat that covered his entire face. He knew his uncle wouldn't approve of this, but damn it he needed to get those people out. Luckily, the Coalition was able to get a layout on some of the more sensitive parts of the place.

Jun felt a very familiar reiatsu downstairs, where everyone was still at, licking their wounds. He didn't know why Victor was here, but he was damn glad he was. He was anxious to know how the surgery went, though he had assurances from Alexander that it went well. From the small balcony that he had, he jumped to the roof, and unleashed everything he had. His normal dual chain whips were now two five foot long chain whips sticking out of each forearm and shin. His speed and strength also dramatically rose (1-2 specialist in speed and 1-3 specialist in physical strength). He was gone.

When the doors burst open, Leo half expected it to be security. Instead, it was some red head kid probably not much older or just as old as Jun was. "May I help you sir?" If asked where was Jun, Leo just pointed to the stairs. "In his room most likely. Or check the upstairs arcade. His room number is 20-" Leo was interrupted when he felt his nephew's power spike. And far too high to be any normal release. The six foot tall man grabbed his master key and rushed to Jun's room. To find it empty. If Victory was still there, and attempt to follow, Leo would stop him, citing not to blow the Coalition's cover. Hopefully he would listen and let Jun do what he wants...

Thirty minutes later, three people came walking in. Both of the captured crew and then a sleeping Jun. Or at least he looked like he was sleeping. "What happened?"

The two looked at each other and then at Jun, who was hanging off their shoulders. "He pretty much kicked ass and took names...then when we were clear, his power ran out..."

"Doesn't mean I'm unconsious, just can't move for a while. Drawback of having such a significant power increase..." Jun said. His mask had long been taken off...on their walk back. "Hey Victor, wasn't expecting backup. But glad you came..."

Last edited by Jun Tomoshibi on Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first)   Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:49 am

Waking up from its nap, Albatross arched its hidden back as it stood up, dropping both feet to the ground from the bent bench. The hollow's eyes being a mixture of black and white which seemed to swirl in the monster's skull. Having awoken from its slumber by an intense surge of spiritual energy, that felt exactly like a human, Albatross licked its lips beneath its mist cloak, the vasto lorde having found interest on the island at last. Cracking its neck it tilted its body to the left, then to the right as it stretched with the wind so it seemed. White smoke crawling across its secret skin as it interlaced with the black mist. Taking a stride towards the very start where the spiritual energy was first released, the age old hollow laughed in the recesses of its mind as it figured that the human would be a tasteful treat.

Kicking off the ground, the three foot Exequias leader took to the sky, as it took its time gingerly, not letting a single smidgen of its own hollow energy to escape into the world. Albatross wanted to be a surprise, and as the closer it came to a shape of buildings, the hollow felt another presence, a familiar one from the past. Looking into its memories it found the spiritual energy, that of a person named Victory who had once spoken with the deceased Kronsire. Clapping its hands in glee, Albatross watched from the sky as it looked over several complexes, until the hollow rested its eyes on a boat hotel of some sort. Where three people walked in, one of them slung over their shoulders. The building was a boat, or so it seemed on the outside, and it was the ending place of the spiritual energy surge, and where the person from the past was as well. The human slung over the other two's shoulders being the delinquent from earlier at the pier.

Waiting until they were inside, Albatross descended with secrecy, its warped mind thinking of new things to do to the strangers. The hollow feeling several presences in the area. The misty hollow's foot touched the pavement, and then its full weight of two thousand pounds set in. As it made a slight crack, with so much weight in a concentrated space. Eating a fruit from its bag of goodies, Albatross walked to the front entrance to the boat hotel. Albatross' presence still hidden besides for its physical appearance. The short hollow swallowed its snack, as it prepared for any and every possible outcome.

Walking into the floating building, Albatross gazed around with displeasure, as so many hall ways, doorways, and people. However, with an unknown glint in its dark eyes, Albatross saw the group of people that had entered before, the familiar faces bringing a strange mixture of blood lust and kindness all at the same instant. Shrugging it off, the hollow bellowed out a hideous laugh as it walked towards the group in what appeared to be the lobby of the hotel. Albatross' eyes changing from black to white, then black again. Its smoke seemed to flare as the gas seemed to fall to the floor and then disappear in larger quantities than before. The insane being of numerous souls wanting to cause a reaction out of the group, it had found in interest in. The hollow's curiosity being unable to be satisfied.

Jumping with excitement, the hollow applauded at the group nonchalantly, and waved a greeting, its intentions unknown.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first)   Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:47 pm

Helena wasn't informed of the two prisoners until the end of the meeting, and her eyes lit up with rage. She managed to catch herself short before she drove the pen on her desk into the fools Skull. "Take me to them, now.." She ordered, standing up and stomping out of the room after the man. She followed him Deep into the hotel, To a place where they kept prisoners and law breakers were kept, before they were handed over to their respective autorities.

They turned the corner just as there was a comotion. Helena spotted a child release the two men. She was suppose to be acting as a frail human woman and she toppled backwards and fell as the boy came her way, letting out a shriek as she hit he head off th bars, and started to bleed from a gash. But she memorized the reiatsu of the boy as best she could, and she would use it to find him later, and kil him.

He was long gone when the head of security came to help her up, Asking her if she was ok. She acted frightened and hurt, and was taken to the hospital wing. Not so much a wing but a small place set aside to treat injuries if ever a fight broke out. "I want you to find them Eenalds, And lock them all up. " She said as they treated her. He nodded and went to it, and they helped her back to her room.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first)   Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:57 pm

Parius ducked out of the building. "Woohoo, back to this." He said, with no enthusiasm. At all. He continued running, till he saw a boat shaped hotel. "Ok. That's just not right....." Parius said, to no one. He ran into the building, and right into some guy. For the second time that day, Parius really hated the placement of things. "Ok, seriously? Why do people always got to put things in my way, when I'm running from security?" He said, moving forward, to see Jun being held up by two other guys."Ok.....What happened?" Parius said, crossing his arms. He felt a presence, and a chill ran up his spine. "Also, we might want to move....."

(OOC: Parius doesn't sense Alba. He just gotta a bad feeling. XD)
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first)   Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:09 pm

The red head looked around the nice place in awe till a man asked him how he was able to assist him. The red head never seen the guy before, but he didn’t really care neither as long as he found Jun. “Oh hi, uh yeah I’m kind of looking for this guy. He’s about this tall * gestures how tall he is with his hand* and has blonde hair *plays with hair* and green eyes *points at his own eyes unless the uncle has green eyes which he would then point at his eyes* you can’t miss him, his name is Jun.” he said causing the man to point at the stairs. The man began to give him a few directions when suddenly a powerful reitsu flared up causing Victory to look up in confusion; he knew that reitsu from anywhere as soon as the uncle rushed up he quickly followed up and into the room. Unfortunately Jun was nowhere to be seen. “Jun!” he called out when his uncle suddenly stopped him telling how he would blow the Coalitions cover. The red head wasn’t one to listen, but he was going to let Jun handle it till he feels a sudden drop or if another reitsu rises.

Sitting down on the window sill the red head waited patiently for the blonde to return; he didn’t like the fact that this was supposedly a vacationing place yet his buddy went all out with his spiritual pressure. The night sky was a gorgeous view, and the gentle breeze was welcoming; looking at his cellphone the red head slightly frowned. Instead of wasting his time looking for Jun, he could have just texted him to see where he was at; a comical but annoyed expression suddenly spread across his face as he had the sudden urge to throw his cellphone at the wall. Alas he didn’t as instead he decided to pocket it before his urge for angry birds pops out again. It didn’t take long before two guys came in with Jun whom looked like he was out cold. Jumping out of his position he was instantly up and right in front of them. “What the hell?” he said as Jun’s uncle asked them what had happened. “And it so better be good.” The red head added now looking a bit pissed till they explained good news.

His irritated face almost instantly faded as soon as he heard Jun’s voice, now keeping a relieved expression. “Likewise, didn’t think I’d let you have all the fun now did ya?” He said as he then folded his arms. “Though I got to say that was some power up.” He complimented on the blondes sudden increase. Suddenly out of nowhere he heard the sounds of applauds, turning towards the side he caught sight of something jumping up and down and waving at them. “What the?” he questioned in confusion till he saw Parius. “Long times no see Parry!” he suddenly said as he lifted up a hand for a high five, though still keeping his attention on the strange looking fellow; he honestly hoped that he wasn’t looking for trouble. He hadn’t seen Parius since the time Captain Anz took them all out to a bar; which he indeed didn’t quite well remember much events that happened, except for the part that he was sick all morning.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first)   Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:11 am

Jun couldn't help but smile at what his friend said. Company only seemed to came by. First was the hollow, then Parius. "Hey Parius...nice to see you..."

"Alright, what is that thing?" Jun's uncle pointed at the odd creature.

"That's a hollow. I felt him earlier and went to kill it, but was stopped by security. Out of habit. This is a Truce Zone after all. Any and all races are welcomed here. And no killing. Athough, Uncle, you should have been more careful. I have no doubt security will be looking for us now."

Leo stood at his full six feet, brown hair slowly turning silver. "You shouldn't have been so reckless! Charging in guns blazing is not the way to save my people! Though I'm glad you did it, you could have easily blown our cover! But the situation might be salvagable depending on what Alexander is able to smuggle in here."

Jun's uncle looked at the hollow. "What are you doing here? What is your purpose? Can you be reasoned with?"

Jun would have shot up if he wasn't so exhausted. "Uncle! You can't be serious! Of course he can't be reasoned with! It's a hollow for goodness sakes! I'm surprised he's behaved this long!"

Leo held out his hand as a silver beam of energy wrapped itself around the blond. "Victor, was it? And Parius? Take my nephew to his room, since he can't walk on his own, if you will please."

The teenager growled at the man, despite his bondage. "Don't be an idiot! Hollows kill our people! They kill innocent souls! Hell, they EAT them! They can't be trusted with anything except destruction of life!"
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first)   Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:06 pm

Walking slowly towards the group, ignoring the semi confused looks, and the ignorant remarks from the delinquent, Albatross wandered over, as its face was covered by the cloudy mist which gently flowed into the air in wisps. The hollow's eyes changed color again, as its eyes swirled in and out from black and white slowly, it did not speak, it did not care to. Albatross stopped waving, and acting random for the moment, it had created a response, one which it liked, and that was enough for the vasto lorde at the moment. Swaying side to side, as one supposedly named Uncle to the delinquent, started asking questions at Albatross.

Smiling a hidden smile, Albatross could not help but laugh at the antics that ensued. Stopping about ten feet away from the group, the hollow looked up at the people, as they all were taller than the three foot being. With a voice full of souls, and the experience and knowledge of each of them, Albatross spoke darkly. Its voice seemingly changing constantly, at first it sounded like a young girl, perhaps out of elementary school, then it jumped to that of a middle aged man, only to revert back into a younger voice of that of a teenager, the constant jumping of sounds and pitches did not bother Albatross one bit, as it did not feel like using its own voice for now.

"Ke-He-He! Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear... what have we here?" Albatross set its sights on Victory for a few seconds, its dull fiery eyes, which looked like an abyss of pure white, looking the familiar person up and down, "Long... time... no... see... Victory." With a pause, Albatross turned its attention to the man, related to the weakened human, "Why, but of course, I can be reasoned with... do not frown upon the hollow race, as we are born from the twisted souls of you humans... I come here for no reason..." Albatross lied, with perfection with its life of experiences and memories. While in truth, the leader of the exequias was on here on business, as it wanted to make sure that its networks were still reliable, and for the most part they have been. "Now then," Albatross' voice changing to that of a toddler for a split second, before becoming that of an old woman, "Your nephews antics amuse me, that and his ignorance, I am here for no reason as I stated... before... Ke-He-He!"

Chuckling darkly, Albatross walked closer, as it took in everything it could, as it kept its energy under raps for the moment, not wanting unneeded hostilities, and annoyances. Though, before Albatross continued speaking, it cracked its knuckles, one by one. "I am known as the being of the deceased, Albatross, I mean no... harm... however, if your group becomes too... how do you humans say...? Crazed? Well... either way, any hostility will be met at the same instant." If the group started moving, Albatross would follow, with its foreboding gaze, and presence.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first)   Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:54 pm

In her room, Helena had a complete fit. She shreaded a pillow with her claws and broke a mirror. She was surrounded by incompetent fools, and was half tempted to contact Nin and ask for a sinner to back her up. And then she remembered the hollow that had appeared on the island. According to security he was powerful. If she could find him, she could try and convince him to help her destroy whoever it was that was snooping around the island.

finding him would be easy, but getting into contact with him would be hard, without anyone noticing. She would need to get security to look for him. An idea formed in her head. She opened the door and told her guard to go get her renalds or one of his seconds. The man nodded and came back with a young woman.

"What do you need ma'am?" She asked.
"A hollow arrived here this morning. Could you take a few people and invite him to attend dinner with me." She asked. The woman looked at her, confused. so she continued. "This Island represents a truce zone. Inviting a hollow to dinner is a way to set a good example. The press will eat it up." Helena said playing it off as a show. The woman nodded, and left.

The security team that went to find the hollow would start with its last noted location. If it was emmiting energy they would find it that way, if it wasn't out and about the resort. But they would find him.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first)   Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:52 pm

Parius responded to Victory's high five, with one of his own. "Yo." He said, as he turned to Jun. "Ya. It's weird, could've sworn I saw you before, just today...." He watched, as the Hollow, Albatross got closer. Not really paying attention to Parius, he talked to Victory, and Jun's Uncle. Parius yawned a bit, not really taking interest. Jun started up, saying that is couldn't be trusted. "Jun, if it really wanted to hurt us, it would've done it by now. I'm on your side, however. It's....strange to have the very thing I've been fighting for so long in a room with me. As long as it stay's civil, I really have no right to tell it to go away."

Parius listened, as Jun's Uncle told them to take Jun to his room. "Alright, I gotta talk to him, and Victory, anyway." Parius walked over, and helped Jun up, then glanced over to Victory, motioning with his head to follow him. Once they got there, Parius laid Jun down a a bed. He then took a chair. "Well, I found something quite......interesting. However, I will not say what it is, until you both say not to tell Jun's Uncle what I tell you. Deal? Oh, we might wanna make this quick, as the security here is trying to find me."
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first)   Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:55 pm

All the while of the antics, there was a little girl, who had her brunnete hair twisted into a ponytail in the back, approaching the gates of a resort. She looked just around 7 or 8 years old, with just the height of approximately 3 feet. The girl looked very retro, as if she came from the days of WWII. A little blue dress-up skirt with a small white apron. both had blood splatters here and there. They also looked extremely old and some ends of the clothing seemed burnt. Right now, she was barefoot. She would've looked exactly like a regular girl if it wasn't for 3 things. 1- Her eyes were fully yellow. iris, pupil, whites of eyes, everything; yellow. Not only that, they were glowing yellow, as if someone would be able to see her bright glowing eyes in the darkest of nights. 2- her skin was as pale as a dead person's. In fact, one would accidentally call her a zombie, because of such glowing eyes and pale, dead looking skin. 3- She was riding on the shoulders of a big suited man, who looked as if he was a scuba-diver. The man was wearing bronze colored gear that was heavier than himself, yet he walked with such ease even though the ground shook a little with each step he took.

It was none other than Little Sister, the human-made bounto, herself with her doll, Big Daddy. She was up to the gate when she and Mr. Bubbles, her big daddy [nicknames!], was stopped by a security guard.

'Welcome to the Truce Zone and don't cause any trouble, that's all we ask... Wait, you will need to take off that armor sir; it might provoke some of our guests.' The security guard dimly says, with authority. The Big Daddy just stood there, not paying attention to the man at all.

"Why Mr. Suited man, why would you want to take off Daddy's suit? Is it because your suit doesn't look as good as Daddy's?" Little asked cutely in her creepy multi-voice tone, "We are just here to find Angels, isn't that right Bubbles?" To that, her doll responded with a groan, agreeing with Little Sister.

The security guard was extremely creeped out by the duo. He then remembers something about a security guard who got decked twice this day; then he notices Big Daddy's giant drill. Fearing for his life, he says to the two, "Ok, we'll let you find you angels. J-just don't cause trouble."

With that, Little Sister let out a hooray as the gates opened and they entered the resort.
/\/\/\/

A couple minutes after they entered, they duo found angels (dead people). Two of them, lying on the ground side by side near a bench. Flowers gently lying on the wounds that Helena gave them and around the body (flowers to LS= Pool of blood to everyone else). Little Sister hops off of Big Daddy and puts her hands out towards Daddy. Without needing to hear a word, Proto [Verification name of her Big Daddy] grabs a creepy syringe looking thing out of his storage tank on his back and hands it to Little Sister who accepts it with glee. She stabs the first angel and took all of it's ADAM (reiatsu) and does the same with the second angel. After that, she put the bottle's pacifier/sucky thing {for the life of me I can't remember what that thing is called... It's like a lid for the bottle to allow babies to drink milk out of bottles from... Plastic like with a bulb thing in the middle... you get the idea} in her mouth and started drinking some of the ADAM. After a couple gulps, she hands the syringe to Mr. Bubbles {who puts the syringe back in his storage tank} and says with a giggle, "These angels are very generous to give me their ADAM! I hope they have a great day... Mr. Bubbles, can we look for more ADAM?"

With that, the duo leaves the area, leaving many passerbys and a couple security guards extremely creeped out. Those same security guards then report what they just found through their little walkie talkie things, describing the deep-sea diver suited man with a drill on his right hand being with a small zombie-looking girl who had glowing yellow eyes.
/\/\/

The Little Sister started sniffing the air, using her sensing abilities to try and find people who gave off high ADAM levels. It was a little easy to tell that there was a collaboration of ADAM on a nearby hotel boat {The one where Jun and company is at}, with the sensing combinations of LS's acute sense of smelling high ADAM levels and her adept, yet unknown, sense of reiatsu sensing. Then, while on BD's shoulders, she points towards that hotel boat thing and says, "Thataway Mr. B!"

With that, Mr. Bubbles turns to the direction she was pointing at and sees the hotel boat off in the slight distance. He slowly walks in that general direction until he starts walking in the water. It looks down and sees that it was going to sink before making it over there. So it decides to use it's own powers and couple his charge ability with some water walking to get across the water and over to the amusement park. He could've taken the long route and gotten there by using the docks, but he doesn't disappoint his Little Sister. The two were in front of the hotel building in what seemed like an instant. The big daddy opened the door and walked into the hotel.

With every step that Mr. Bubbles took, the boat either tipped slightly or bobbed slightly. And he was walking a good deal around the hotel lobby, since it couldn't figure out how to use this days new modernized elevators. LS was a wondering how people were able to summon these silver boxes to go up. She saw elevators in Rapture that were made from crude sliding metal doors and a small singular platform, but nowaday elevators are almost as big as her daddy. Her Daddy, however, couldn't fully fit on the elevators so she decided to stay in the lobby until an angel came to her.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first)   Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:39 pm

Victory grinned as Parius responded to the high five and then watched as Jun explained to his uncle what a hollow was. It was fairly amusing watching Jun’s uncle try to reason with the hollow and even more funny how Jun reacted. Laughing out loud towards Jun’s reaction he would have teased him if it weren’t that he could barely walk. His uncle then suddenly addressed both him and Parius. “Uh, yeah…” he responded as soon as he mentioned his name though at the same trying to keep a serious face as he asked both him and Pary to take Jun up to his room. “Sure thing.” He responded as he went towards Jun right and lifted his arm over his head and took hold of his waist. The blonde much lighter than the red head had anticipated, if he wanted he could have carried the boy up without help.

Being about ready to speak to Parry he suddenly paused as the hollow said his name. Looking at the hollow in shock, he suddenly felt a dark sickening feeling sink down his stomach. “Do I know you?” he asked in confusion as he stared back at the hollow for a brief moment before Jun’s fit snapped him out of dark state; for a moment there he really thought that he had knew the hollow or that there was something familiar with the tone of voice he used to address him. As Parius took Jun by the left, Victory looked back at Jun and then the hollow again. He wanted to speak to this hollow, but before he could do so he needed to get Jun up to his room.

Helping Parius, the two brought Jun towards his room where they laid him nicely on the bed. “I really can’t believe you used that much reitsu to save those guys.” The red commented as he sat on the bed right beside him as Parius sat on the chair. “Though I hope it made you hungry ‘cause I’m ordering pizza.” He said with a smile seeing as though he hadn’t eaten anything all day long. It had been a long time since the red head had some time off and though this was still a mission he didn’t think it would hurt to have just a little bit of fun; who knows maybe they can even watch some movies or something, but then again that was over when Parius said that he needed to tell them something. "What is it Perry, I promise i won't tell... cross my heart and hope to die!" he said crossing out his heart to prove his point to Parius.

(LOL again i had almost forgotten that bounto's can't be sensed and as well sorry for the sudden corrections... thanks Jun!)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first)   Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:22 pm

Jun gaped at Parius. "S-seriously? You were formerly a shinigami!" He whined, but lost the heart to argue farther. He was taken to his room by his friends. As Victory got done speaking, Jun responded. "Needed to get them out of there fast before they start singing about why they were here and stuff. My final form just uses up a ton of energy, not actually increase my appetite...I'm not hungry...besides, you would have to feed me since I can't exactly move. That's how much of a strain going all out does on my body."

Then Parius had things to say. Jun nodded as Victor actually spoke. Though he did respond to the security thing. "Well, they're looking for us too, so join the club. Kerensky-sensei will be smuggling in equipment tomorrow, so we'll have some extra tricks up our sleeves when they find us." Hopefully it was good news.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leo Tomoshibi sat back down as he listened to the hollow. "Don't worry. Unlike my nephew, I'm much more open minded. We won't get hostile with you unless you get hostile with us." The man thought about what he was going to say. Then spoke. "This Truce Zone is rather odd. But we did find out that a couple of bodies were found dead. Not sure what this Marian Kegan is doing about it, but something's up. Tomorrow, the press will be here. Considering you're a hollow, I'm sure you having dinner with her or one of her men will be arranged. Afterall, it would be great media coverage. Don't suppose you can try to gather information about her or her people here without being too blunt? Naturally, we will reward you, just ask. Though be mindful of what you wish."

It was then that some being and a little girl walked in and just started walking around. "Um...excuse me...can I help you?" He asked the odd duo as his people just started blankly at them. This night was being awfully weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first)   Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first) Empty

Back to top Go down

Truce Zone? (Private, please pm me first)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next