Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
A HUMAN!!!  A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!? I_vote_lcapA HUMAN!!!  A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!? I_voting_barA HUMAN!!!  A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!? I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
A HUMAN!!!  A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!? I_vote_lcapA HUMAN!!!  A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!? I_voting_barA HUMAN!!!  A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!? I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
A HUMAN!!!  A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
A HUMAN!!!  A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!? Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
A HUMAN!!!  A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
A HUMAN!!!  A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!? Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
A HUMAN!!!  A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!? Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
A HUMAN!!!  A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!? Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
A HUMAN!!!  A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
A HUMAN!!!  A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
A HUMAN!!!  A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

A HUMAN!!!  A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!? Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

A HUMAN!!!  A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!? Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

A HUMAN!!! A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

A HUMAN!!!  A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!? Empty
PostSubject: A HUMAN!!! A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!?   A HUMAN!!!  A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!? EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:01 am

Gin was in Kabuchiko town one day... Trying to find the latest Shonen Jump and some more strawberry milk. But for some reason, there weren't any. This silver, wavy haired samurai had been walking for hours finding shonen jump and strawberry milk. Then he finds a random man in the middle of a street, holding a gallon of strawberry milk and the latest shonen jump. It was just a hallucination, but Gin didn't know it. He was hallucinating the shonen jump and milk, but he saw the man. The man was robed in a black and white garb, and was about to enter a heavenly gate in the middle of the road. Acting on instincts, Gin charges the man into the gate.

The next thing that Gin knew, he was in the Soul Society...

The samurai tackled the man in the soul society and knocked him out via the tackle. He was not carrying the shonen jump and strawberry milk he was looking for. Gin then snaps back to reality and finds out that he wasn't in Kabuchiko any more...

"GAAAH!!! Where the hell am I!? I was home one second and now I am in some random place!!! Wait a minute" Gin screamed, until he realized something... "IT'S REAL!!!! The manga is real! I thought it was made up, but it's real! Does that mean that the Spirit Detectives are able to use Full Authorization like Budo Sakikuro!? That would be the most epic thing ever!!!"

While Gin was freaking out about the fact that Detergent was not just a manga and an anime, but a real thing, a certain someone was approaching him that he didn't notice...
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: A HUMAN!!! A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!?   A HUMAN!!!  A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!? EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:24 pm

Ika was beating the hell out of a Shingami that didn't know what the hell he was doing when he launched a punch and flew into a Hollows mouth and was eaten and Ika stared on in disbelief "oh shit sorry dude didn't mean to kill you but... well maybe if...". Ika Shunpo'd above the Hollow and simply kicked it in the face and cracked its mask as it screamed and launched a Cero and made a Garganta. Ika then punched it and flew through the Garganta and killed it but landed in the middle of the Seretei "Oh what the hell". Ika let go of the Hollow as it began to fade into the salvation that was known as nothingness and Ika walked on trying to find a way to get the hell out,These fucking people pissed him off and he did not like the memories he had of here.He stumbled around pissed off at being here at such an unfathomable time where he could be smoking weed somewhere then it hit him,he hadn't smoked today he cursed at the wind and muttered "this place better have improved on its quality and quantity of pot or hell will be raised right here...".He wandered around.

He looked at a man passing by and tackling a man out of no where holding detergent and the man looked...well crazier than a shit house rat so Ika stopped for a minute for no particular reason but sheer boredom and curiosity which peaked when he realized this man was Human."Oh now what the hell is a Human doing here chasing off people around the Seretei is it really that weak here now" he mumbled to the sky or whoever could here such a soft mumble.He approached him and heard him mumbling about a Manga and Full Authorization or something like that and Ika sighed as he approached "Oh joy a guy who is as crazy as a shit house rat and thinks Manga is real my luck is fucking great today" he mumbled inaudibly and faked a smile "Hello I am Ika Mazi and now that I know your a Human I will just go ahead and ask how in the hell did you get in the Soul Society man god damn bro your a lost mother fucker".He grinned a sadistic smile as he studied the man and watched him and tossed him the newest Shonen Jump and tossed the magazine store owner some money.

Ika was dressed in a Alesana Band t shirt and his favorite Black Skinny Ass Kicking Jeans and his new Black Ed Hardy Converses with a picture of a fucked up monster on the side.He had White hair after he sprayed it with simplistic black tips and he had crystal Blue eyes that appeared as if they were carved from the ice.His smile revealed A white smile though he looked as if he could kill and not care which wasn't far from the truth but he kind of pitied this man for his stupidity and wasn't going to kill him unless forced and even then it was unlikely he wouldn't just pity him.He looked at the man and asked helpfully "Do you need help getting home I was just going to the Human Realm myself so I suppose I could help"?He smiled and appeared to be friendly and awaited a response from this rather interesting man.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: A HUMAN!!! A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!?   A HUMAN!!!  A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!? EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:44 pm

Well...this has been an interesting afternoon. First, Aki read the Seireitei Times and found out that his little speech to Central 46 was made well known. Then a set of twins in cloaks startled him, and he played with them for an hour until Captain Tomoshibi collected them, apologizing as well. Then he got reports of a vizard entering Soul Society and continued to attack them. What an idiot. But Aki never met a vizard before, this would be good to see one in person.

Akihiko Iyou was dressed plainly: jean shorts and a dark grey T-shirt. In addition to his haori and twin katanas. The five foot ten tall man also wore a baseball hat. He ordered no one to interfere, but to keep watch. When Aki got there, his reiatsu very much contained, there was a...human? and the vizard he was seeking out. Feeling the area more, there was some hollow too. But no hollow. Perhaps the vizard was helping out? He'll question him later.

His hat shaded his auburn eyes and gave the duo his best smile. "Hello! Is everything ok here, gentlemen?" It should be mentioned that sparkles suddenly appeared around when he asked. After that question was answered, he asked another one. "Just wondering, but why is a human and a vizard doing here in Soul Society?" He kept the smile and sparkles, no matter how they answered.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A HUMAN!!! A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!?   A HUMAN!!!  A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!? EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:02 pm

Gin paid no attention to the person that tried to talk to him (since he was breaking the fourth wall and knew that Gin wanted a f*cking shonen jump!... STOP DOING THAT JEFF!!!). As he was about to walk away and try and hide after beating someone to near-death, he hears another person come by, but this time spoke with authority. Gin slowly turns his head around and gapes when he sees that this person might be an official here since he was wearing a haori of some sort that emanated the feel of 'authority'.

Gin quickly reaches into his robes to see what he can find, and he pulls out a hammer and a chisel. Then, in less than a second, Gin (now wearing an artist's cap, spinny glasses [like the one in my profile pic], and a 2 foot long silver/light-blue wavy beard all under his chin) was over the beaten up shinigami's body with hammer and chisel in hand. He then says in an old man voice, "I'm a sculptor... I don't know how I got here, but I'm sculpting at the moment!"

He then positions the chisel somewhere over the hand and tries to lightly tap the chisel with the hammer and does... and chisels off the man's ring finger. Gin's face was now in shocking fear, thinking that if they knew he beat this man up AND chisel'd off his finger that he would be put to death (Think... Not would...).

"Don't know why I made that finger, it's not like the person I'm sculpting has a full set of fingers," then he laughs, which sounded kind of fake.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: A HUMAN!!! A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!?   A HUMAN!!!  A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:01 am

Ika got pissed that the man ignored him and then he saw a man approach in a Haori Shit a Captain the hell should I do now he thought to himself as he approached,he then noticed the idiot next to him fucking around and acting like a sculptor "What in the blue hell is he doing". He turned to see the small Captain approach him as if he were actually there on good terms which made Ika want to barf and he spoke as if he gave a damn if everything was all right Ika thought quickly and replied "yeah everything is fine dude... who the hell are you anyway if you don't mind me asking...well actually I don't care anyway". Ika stood unmoved by the mans display of generosity which he was almost sure was false, and even if it were real it really did not faze Ika one way or another.Ika sighed as the man asked what the hell he was doing there and began to speak "I was beating the hell out of a Hollow and it made a Garganta as I killed it and I somehow ended up here,as for the Human I have no damn clue but hes pretty much fucked up one of your Shingami that he happens to be chiseling the finger off of,I mean really,has the Soul Societys defenses lowered this much since I have left? This is shameful".

He shook his head and reached into his pockets when he felt what might as well have been a miracle, he yanked it out and there it was, a bag of weed that was probably a good 4 pounds Oh hell yes he thought and began to smile as he grabbed his lighter and quickly rolled his joint and fetched a lighter from his pocket "anyone want some sharing is caring bros" he said with a smile as he rolled a pound and took a puff of the Joint.He smiled and glared at the clouds as he continued to smoke and then he looked up at the two people who he had almost forgot were in his company and a faint smile crossed his lips.The weed had been perfect, it was sticky as hell and a nice brownish color and he immediately became calm and not as on edge.He smiled and shook his head as the world seemed to take on a new life, a new meaning to him, it was like seeing the world from a new perspective.He cracked his knuckles and stretched out and found a patch of grass and fell into it.He had never felt better.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A HUMAN!!! A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!?   A HUMAN!!!  A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:36 am

Aki wanted to face palm. But after the vizard spoke, he had to speak. "Obviously Soul Society has downgraded a lot since my incarceration as well...it really pains me to see it...especially since I'm the head of it now..." He kneeled next to the shinigami, poking him. "This ain't rock...or something used to sculpt with...it's too fleshy for that..." Cue turning head... "Medic!" Cue four people with a stretcher coming in with a "hut hut hut hut hut" Place stretcher down, put person on, lay finger on chest, "hut hut hut hut" away.

The CC then walked to a seemingly small rock, grabbed it, and lifted it up, showing that the rock was actually the size of a house. And this five foot ten tall person was holding it above him like it was nothing. Setting it down, Aki spoke. "Ma ma, this is what a sculpter should be sculpting on!" Cue smile and sparkles. Then he saw the vizard get something out of his pocket. He knew what it was. Drugs. Great. Aki shook his head no. But he did take off his baseball hat and took out a guitar from it. Putting the hat back on, he spoke. "Before I have to kindly ask y'all to leave Soul Society, can I get your opinions and maybe hang out a little bit? I've been practicing, but I'm not sure how good I am..."

Aki started to play Through the Fire and Flames...with his guitar...that he took out of a baseball cap...
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A HUMAN!!! A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!?   A HUMAN!!!  A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!? EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Gin takes off his getup and puts it back into his robes. He looks at the 1st person who came and saw that he was about to smoke weed. Gin quickly quickdraws his sword and cuts the man's joint in half, in which the lit part falls to the ground in a puddle. "You need to learn respect, and respect that some do not want to inhale that smoke... Besides, you smoking is basically saying that you are weak so you use it to help you through the day... Are you weak, you little babby?" Gin sneers half-jokingly to mr. weed man, practically inches from his face. After saying that, Gin backs off and looks at the 2nd man, who breaks reality by pulling a guitar out of his baseball cap. And then starts playing through the fire and flames.

Gin, after a minute, says the man, "First, I think you have skill. Second, don't try and prove your skill by playing a cliche song that everybody in the world wants to try and beat because it's the hardest song on Guitar Hero 3. Thirdly, where am I? Fourthly, what are you? Fifthly, my name is Gin and yours?"

(Crappy post... brain dead and I have to deal with 7 other threads atm XD)
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: A HUMAN!!! A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!?   A HUMAN!!!  A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!? EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:38 pm

Ika pulls the joint away from the mans sword and listens to him speak as he takes his first puff and gets lightheaded,his head felt like a fucking ocean and he began to get calmer though a bit more violent "Human if you speak to me on such terms with that rancid tongue again I shall personally tear it out your body have I made myself perfectly clear"? He smiled sadistically much resembling Gin Ichimaru he turned to the man "Well your captain commander do something about it,don't sit here and let the place got to shit,The Espada are improving in size and the Gotei 13 still takes orders from the fuck nut 46 who no one even knows and are a bunch of dumb asses,you need to take charge bro,the hell is this,America"?He shook his head and looked at the man as he found out what the man was sculpting on "Dude...He just cost a soldier a finger and your asking him how well you play guitar which by the way you aren't bad". Ika too a drag on his joint and kept on guard if the man touched his joint he'd die (Fair warning) he then pulled out his guitar Jobe "Whats the next song Captain Commander I need to get Jobe some exercise" he grinned in delight as he took out his guitar pick that had a weed sign on it and was black with purple flames getting lighter towards the bottom was retrieved and he set his pick in position waiting.

He responded with a laid back grin "My names Ika Mazi bro nice to meet you though I am afraid the way the Gotei is in shambles now is quite a pity,that is what we get with the fuck nut 46 though,no one liked them before and I hope with the present state of the Soul Society no one likes them now".He sighed and began strumming his guitar to whatever song the guy named or one he decided on if the guy didn't pick one,the wind blew through his hair and it felt nice at first but he still continued to feel uneasy.Something was not quite right here or it could just be speculation but Ika decided he would shrug it off and he grinned at the Captain Commander "Betcha my aims better than yours,Hado 4 Byakurai"he said this as a bird flew across and was pinned by the shock right in its eye as it landed in Ika's lap.He smiled as everyone began to turn towards him and put his finger that was smoking from the attack and blew on it and spoke in an evil tone "Run along now citizens I would hate to have trouble well not really so I would really get going if I were you". He grinned as the place returned to evil and he sat down by the grass laughing his ass damn near off waiting for the fun to continue.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A HUMAN!!! A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!?   A HUMAN!!!  A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:04 pm

At the shear disrespect given, Aki's spiritual pressure skyrocketed to it's max. Especially at the vizard. His being the Captain-Commander already warranted him a high spiritual pressure, but his was even higher than normal. He was sure he paralyzed the human, this vizard would be under a lot of weight though. "ENOUGH! You come in here, disrespect a guest, which I will get to later, and criticize me? What the F*CK do you think I'm doing?! AND THAT FINGER CAN EASILY BE RECONNECTED! IT'S NOT LIKE HE KILLED HIM, THEN I WOULD BE PISSED OFF MORE AT HIM! And now you're causing a ruckus in MY domain! I believe it is time for you to leave!" Aki's eyes were glowing red and blue. He drew both swords and both turned into fire and lightning.

And immediately lashed out. The twin elemental blades stretched out towards the vizard, splitting into four seperate blades each. If dodged, Aki would be after him at full strength, driving him to a Senkaimon. Aki's speed and strength is unmatched by any normal captain, they would have to be at his level to match him. There was no way this man was getting off lightly. Eight strikes initially, plus two more heavy swings at the vizard's new location from behind. And then a kick to the ribs, enhanced with reiatsu around it to protect it from a sword blow.

His electro-detection would allow him to better predict the vizard's moves every other post, as long as he's within 10 yards of him. The massive amounts of heat generated will also wear on Ika, exhausting him 15% faster every other post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A HUMAN!!! A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!?   A HUMAN!!!  A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!? Empty

Back to top Go down

A HUMAN!!! A HUMAN IN THE SOUL SOCIETY!?
Page 1 of 1