Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Britney Sawyer, Human I_vote_lcapBritney Sawyer, Human I_voting_barBritney Sawyer, Human I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Britney Sawyer, Human I_vote_lcapBritney Sawyer, Human I_voting_barBritney Sawyer, Human I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Britney Sawyer, Human Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Britney Sawyer, Human Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Britney Sawyer, Human Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Britney Sawyer, Human Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Britney Sawyer, Human Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Britney Sawyer, Human Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Britney Sawyer, Human Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Britney Sawyer, Human Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Britney Sawyer, Human Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Britney Sawyer, Human Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Britney Sawyer, Human Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Britney Sawyer, Human

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleMissUlquiorra

Britney Sawyer, Human Empty
PostSubject: Britney Sawyer, Human   Britney Sawyer, Human EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:06 am

Name: Britney Sawyer
True Age: 19
Sex: Trap (Pre-Op)
Personality: Britney is a very outgoing character. She will stop at nothing to prove her prowess in battle, although she is not very strong. She uses others' resentment for her and what she is as motivation to push herself to new limits and fight with everything she has. She uses her anger to fuel her desire to beat anyone with whom she comes across.

On the social spectrum, her personality mirrors her battlefield personality. She's a happy girl who loves to make other people happy. She'll be less open about her anger and frustration unless she's pushed to the extreme. Eager to show her femininity, Britney wears the latest fashion and maintains her figure. She'll usually keep fighting clothes in her purse.

Britney isn't ashamed of anything, but she doesn't announce her history to everyone. She sees herself as a girl and will tell everyone that she is a girl. She has only trusted a few people to tell her secret to. She'll do what she can to prevent her secret from coming out, but she knows if it ever does that she'll be prepared to live with it.

She can make friends, or enemies, with anyone. As long as a person is generally nice, she finds them acceptable. Rude people, bigots and the likes, however, she finds detestable and are typically the sole exceptions to her politeness. She gives everyone a chance with her, though, so as long as someone isn't directly rude to her, she is okay with that person, although she will lose some respect for that person.

Likes: Britney likes to do hair and makeup, hang out at the mall or local club/tavern, and just socialize. She doesn't consider herself easy, but she does think that she's a ruthless flirt. She'll condition herself to one hour a day of training.
Fears: Even though she accepts it as a possible reality, Britney's biggest fear is that her secret will come out and everyone she knows will hate her. She tries her hardest to prevent this from ever happening, but it can be difficult at times. She wears acrylic nails to hide her finger lengths. Her Adam's apple was never that prominent and her voice was always light and feminine.

Character Appearance

Height: five foot three
Weight: 123
Physical Traits: Her training has given her a toned look. Due to her hormone treatment, she has developed a slightly less than ideal hour glass figure. She is almost pale white, but has some skin tone. (I will draw a picture if this app gets approved)

Clothing: Britney's favorite outfit is a short dark blue ruffle skirt, white spaghetti strap tank top with matching blue floral designs, and a long sleeved blue jean jacket that stops right under her bust. Her shoes are golden one inch heels with many straps. Her fighting outfit is a samurai's kimono, all black except for some visible interior blue fabric. It was a gift from her grandmother when she first became interested in sword play. She had bought straw sandals to wear with them, as heels and flip flops were too difficult to fight in.

Accessories: She usually wears small blue flower petal earings that were a present from her first love. Her favorite purse is big and white and usually has spare fighting clothes in them. She also keeps a sword in here, whose hilt peeks out at the top. It's a typical samurai sword. It has a black woven handle with a dark blue sheath.
Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Britney likes to hold her ground and observe her opponent's strategies, weaknesses, and strengths and assess them. She is not a very strong fighter, so she utilizes all of her abilities to win a fight. She'll block as much as she can while giving the appearance of losing. Her typical stance is having both knees slightly bent and holding her sword with both hands. She has trained her speed to a limit beyond most humans, enabling her to dodge attacks she can't block. She'll often use this speed to strike her opponent from behind since most people with whom she's fought have never seen such swiftness and were therefor boggled by her disappearance. She can easily get angry, especially if her opponent has noticed that she is not a girl by birth.

Strengths: Her biggest strength is blocking and dodging. Her second most important strength is her perception. After training for so long and sparring with many different people at various dojos, she has unknowingly learned to observe strategies, movements, and to perceive enemy movements and learned not to let pain get in the way nor to let her exhaustion get the better of her. Growing up her whole life hiding from the world, being afraid of it, has made her a strong willed person. She is persistent and won't stop because something is a little hard. Her most used strength is speed. It's a vital component of her fighting strategy.

Weaknesses: Her anger. It can be used as a motive for her to win, but it can also blind her with passion. She hasn't yet found the balance between using anger and being used by anger. Her second biggest weakness is her strength. her physical abilities aren't enough alone to beat other stronger men, so she relies mostly on wit to overpower brawn. However, if she's blinded by anger, it can be troublesome to do so.

Abilities & Weapons

Primary Stage
Name: Super human speed
Effect: Allows her to move faster than most others in her tier. Basically, she can run fast enough so her opponents can't even see her move. She doesn't leave an after image. The only sure fire way to tell that she is running or dodging is a blur of black. If you've ever had an outdoor fire and tried to light sticks up and twirl them in the dark, it's the same thing as that.

Name: Photographic memory
Effect: She's able to remember things she has seen and remember them at a rate slower than how they happened in real time. She uses this to help analyze her opponents' strategies.

Small, little power up thing:
Name: Really angry Britney
Effect: When Britney becomes desperate in a battle, she'll yell then charge at her opponent with her sword. She doesn't realize this, but her speed and strength increase. Her sword will also emit a strange dark blue light. She's usually too blinded by anger to know what she's doing, and is unaware she can even do this. Her fighting strategy changes to an offensive one, and with her speed and strength boost, it can be dangerous for her equals, but dangerous for her as well since she doesn't know how to control it, almost like a sixteen year old with a race car; either they'll get there in five seconds or kill everyone around them.

Lasts 3-5 posts, can only use it after at least ten posts by Britney, and can only use it again after another ten posts.

Background: Growing up as an American boy in Japan, Joey tried to fit in. His mother tried to help with finding native activities for him to participate in. Not knowing what it was, Joey's mother signed him up for an after school geisha program for young girls. The class was designed as a fun learning center where girls could develop good makeup skills and fashion styles. Joey quickly grew to like the class, but his father didn't. He made Joey take a swordsmanship class to help bring out his inner man. Joey also fell in love with sword work and became conflicted as he wanted to be a part of the macho samurai life and the girl life he grew to enjoy. He decided to maintain both, hiding everything to do with his geisha class and girl life from his father and learning the art of swords to please his father. Some of Joey's friends from the geisha class were able to get him female hormone pills. They wanted to help him fight his plight. So, at age twelve, he began taking female hormones. He hid it well from his father. He no longer needed an instructor for sword training as he had already surpassed everyone else in his class and was able to train at home with dummies. He grew his hair out and explained it was tradition in Japan. Finally, at fifteen, his friends wanted to know his new name. Joey had long since learned the etiquette of being a woman and lived full time as a woman, when not near his father, at least. He decided his name would be Britney, after his mother, for if it weren't for her, "Britney" wouldn't be there. Three years later, Britney began her journey in life all on her own, becoming the best that she could be.

Side Notes: Even though it's mentioned in here, no character should automatically know that she's a trap unless they have an ability to sense it.

Her power up thing is just something that I can go on in the future to develop her powers and say that she has reitsu.

RP Sample:
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t4431-moonlight-night-of-demon-s-flight#25901

An old RP from a site I'm no longer with. I hope that suffices as an example.

Last edited by LittleMissUlquiorra on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: Britney Sawyer, Human   Britney Sawyer, Human EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 6:46 pm

Alright, after having read through your application I just want to mention a few things before I start listing the nitty gritty stuff.

For Strengths and Weaknesses, anger is a character flaw technically, but because it does adversely affect your fighting it can stay. Furthermore, your character is average in most everything as you never stated it.

Your speed should be put in the Strength's section, and being able to percieve attacks from training does NOT mean you can dodge everything willy nilly, seeing as your strength is speed, and your fighting style is dodging and blocking, you must be aware that will be watched.

Your side notes about changing genders, some characters will know your character changed genders do to their abilities in sensing and intelligence, however the everyday run off the mill character usually won't know the difference anyways. I want to be clear that certain characters on this site will be able to find out easily.

Now your Super Human Speed ability will need more detail, such as if she can create after images or not. Also, your character may be faster than the average human but that would technically put you in are lowest sub category of characters a Tier 3 range. So my suggestion is that you say that you are faster than most characters in your current tier.

I want to point out that your character's stamina, durability, spiritual energy amount, and spiritual energy control are all average as they were not stated as being weaknesses or strengths which is fine.

I suggest you add to your strengths section that your character is above average in speed.

At the moment even with all of these small fixes I can only see Brittany being tiered at a very low 2 tier or a very high 3 tier, which puts you at a slightly powerful human, or a below average vice captain rank power wise.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Britney Sawyer, Human   Britney Sawyer, Human EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:02 pm

super human speed: just keep in mind, this is teir based, so you wont outrun everyone, even slow characters, if they're much higher teir than you. Also, this didn't need to be a power, it could go in fighting style. Either way you'll also have access to the ability Blurr, a super speed move for humans, like shinigami's shunpo or arrancars sonido, though thats only a momentary boost.

photographic memory: doesn't really need to be a power either, this can go in strengths, though you dont have to move anything. Other than that, nothing wrong here.

Really angry Britney: This needs a duration and cool down, as an example, it could last for 3 posts with a 2 post cooldown. doesn't have to be that, but you'll still need one.

I heard you saying you wanted to be a healer character, if you want you can have powers based around healing, I have an old arrancar app who's powers are designed around healing/shielding if you want to look at that for ideas. But you dont have to do that now, you can edit any time after approval, just ask staff to unlock the app.

For now, if your happy with what you have i approve. 2-5.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: Britney Sawyer, Human   Britney Sawyer, Human EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:59 am

Alright I've seen that the changes have been made, approved at tier 2-5. Moved to accepted humans. However do remember that even with great speed and dodging like strengths your character will not be able to dodge and block everything, and higher tiers can still keep up if the difference is great enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Britney Sawyer, Human   Britney Sawyer, Human Empty

Back to top Go down

Britney Sawyer, Human
Page 1 of 1