Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Human Info I_vote_lcapHuman Info I_voting_barHuman Info I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Human Info Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Human Info Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Human Info Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Human Info Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Human Info Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Human Info Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Human Info Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Human Info Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Human Info Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Human Info Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Human Info Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Human Info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Human Info Empty
PostSubject: Human Info   Human Info EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:56 am

Is this honestly needed beyond what is posted? if you don't know what a human  is.. look in the mirror. if you don't know what a human with powers is.. go read marvel comics or DC universe comics.. or watch shows by either!

Humans have evolved to the point where many are beginning to obtain powers and most, if not all, can see spirits even if they can't do anything about them.

Humans Powers and Fullbring are as widely unique as a shinigami's Zanpaktou shape is changed. There is probably even fewer limits since the way a human's powers would manifest could be through anything unlike Shinigami's having to have Zanpaktou.

Second Powers vs Fullbring

Having Fullbring doesn't nessicarily make you stronger. There are no extra boosts for it and you can't use your normal powers while wielding a fullbring and it's abilities. The only real difference is a fullbring gives you an object much like a Bount's doll and gives YOU powers instead of the Doll keeping the powers. It's basically there for RP purpose..and doesn't make any difference on your humans total power potential. With or Without it you could still be 2-2 tier and fight on par with 2-2's that are at their full power. (Strengths and weaknesses would apply and make the battle turn out this way or that..but you get my point )

However.. A second stage of powers for a human enhances the power that is already there. Unlike Fullbring you would get boosts for it though..making this debatably better if it comes down to an opponent your powers are already good against and you need that extra jump in power. it increases all of your natural primary stage powers to new heights and new limits. making it in some cases and some ways more superior to fullbring. But unlike Fullbring you can't get an entirely new set of powers that don't match your primary powers from Second stage.

Hyper Mode - This is the equivalent to Quincy Final Form, Shinigami's Ultimate Release, Full Hollow Form, and Vasto Lorde. This is the highest absolute maximum output of a humans powers..this is as close to a god-like state that any human can attain..the only problem is..it only lasts a short time. The human soul is capable of such power but the human body is not ment to handle it. This is very taxing..putting one into fatigue state upon reaching the time limit of this ability. This is basically a humans third and final stage of power.

Blur - This is the human equivalent of Shinigami's shunpo. They mastered this technique to keep up with the spiritual beings.

Airwalk - In case it wasn't clear, most humans can't airwalk. The ones that can use an ability that does it for them. Or uses the Floater Device. The only exception is when using fullbring, as it does allow it.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net

Human Info
Page 1 of 1