Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Ikas tier up (Zenksta) I_vote_lcapIkas tier up (Zenksta) I_voting_barIkas tier up (Zenksta) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Ikas tier up (Zenksta) I_vote_lcapIkas tier up (Zenksta) I_voting_barIkas tier up (Zenksta) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Ikas tier up (Zenksta) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Ikas tier up (Zenksta) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Ikas tier up (Zenksta) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Ikas tier up (Zenksta) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Ikas tier up (Zenksta) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Ikas tier up (Zenksta) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Ikas tier up (Zenksta) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Ikas tier up (Zenksta) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Ikas tier up (Zenksta) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Ikas tier up (Zenksta) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Ikas tier up (Zenksta) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Ikas tier up (Zenksta)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Ikas tier up (Zenksta) Empty
PostSubject: Ikas tier up (Zenksta)   Ikas tier up (Zenksta) EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:15 am

Ika had laid off pot for the day but had been chewing stems for a while just keeping a steady high nothing that would completely fuck his dumb ass up when some anonymous ass hole called him from some hole in the middle of hell and the unrelenting beyond for a spar,now normally Ika would pass and track his ass down and plant a foot in his ass but Ika was pretty bored today so he decided to play nice and go have a fun fight with someone he hoped could actually fight.Bleeding Heart chuckled as Ika walked along the road "This is where that fatherless bastard instructed me to go so he better show the fuck up or so help me..." Ika paced along the sidewalk waiting as he continued to chew the stem.It was in a random training ground somewhere far far away,no not the George Lucas Star Wars far far away so shut the hell up before Ika slits your throat,but just that far off place in the middle of god only knows fucking where and even hes hard pressed to find the place on a map so he just decided to write it off with a god knows best pat on the back get the hell out of my face and middle finger to the back,nah not really, Ika would be Christian if that were the case.He cracked his knuckles and neck as he waited and listened to his Zanpokuto Spirit as it started to mock him and somehow got George Lucases Star War theme to play and began singing "Dun-Dun-Dun-Dun-DUN-Dun-Dun Dun-DUN-Dun Di di di -"Ika yelled at the top of his lungs "Shut the hell up you no good cock sucking dick lick of a whore"With this Bleeding Heart tried to act hurt but laughed it off ""God your a pain you know that"? Ika asked seeming pissed off but keeping his cool.Bleeding Heart laughed his ass off so Ika just sat in a tree releasing some faint Pressure to attract whoever the hell it was and he began to wonder what the hell it was,Meeting at Mid Nite hour was strange.Ika shrugged it off with his hand on his sheathe waiting for someone to appear waiting with his eyes closed but his senses keen on detecting the faintest trace of Reitsu.

The night sky felt as though it had never been darker and Ika began to wonder about the meaning of life and the number 42 except not those subjects,nope just if he should run for president how long till Marijuana was legalized and if he would ever meet Hugh Hefner in the afterlife, these two things,in his mind at least were just as important.The thought of his new Suicide Silence T shirt getting dirty didn't appeal to him so he sat it down somewhere further off after Shunpoing there and back and setting it down slowly on a rock folded nicely and Shunpoing back to resume the same activities as before and it was then that a sudden gust in the wind made Ika feel as if...maybe something was coming and he should gear up,no harm in doing so.The cool summer wind bit into Ika's nicely toned stomach as he rolled his eyes and brushed a stray hair out of his eyes which appeared almost fake and doll like having the appearance of being carved out of ice.He was Pale colored though the sun he had been catching made him somewhat tanned and this was nice, perfect color for him and he had rusty blue hair from...you guessed it utterly bad ass wonders of hair spray that turned it a Metallic Blue.Ika was wearing the norm for Hipsters everywhere,Blue Skinny Jeans and orange Ed Hardy Converses so he was colorful as hell today.He had the same white smile and grin as always and one eye easily covered by hair that covered his left eye.He stood up stretched and waited.

(Sorry for the shortness of meh post D:)
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Ikas tier up (Zenksta)   Ikas tier up (Zenksta) EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:11 pm

Ashen had wondered away from the party. A party, who'd have expected to see him at a party. He hated people, or so he told himself, but then again he'd been dragged there by that annoying blonde Lilia who insisted he come with her. And now he was drunk, and had actually had some fun. Until Lilia disapeared. Damn girl. She probably got tiered and went home to mommy, without even saying goodbye. He felt kind of sad. He enjoyed her company more than he let on.

As he walk/stumbled trough the wilderness he felt a presence. Drunk Ashen, unlike his sober self, enjoyed talking to people. He actually became social and The need to prove himself in a fight subsided a little. He still carried his weapons with him, a katana and tanto. Lilia was a duel weilder too, which amused him somewhat. Maybe he should fight her sometime. He snapped out of his random thoughs as he spotted a guy ahead.

Ashen took another swig of rum as he approached. The guy ahead looked like some kind of emo kid, but he felt strong enough to provide some fun if he decided to attack. He took another swig of the drink Then something occured to him. "Where did i even get this?" He tossed the bottle aside, chuckled at the sound of it smashing. "Oh my god your drunk Ashen." Fura said, almost laughing. "Whats worse is i think he's in love, Fura!" said ana.

"You only figured that out now Ana, your so stupid. " The two Zanpakuto spirits began to argue between each other, until Ashen shouted. "Shut up!" Then he realised the guy was staring at him. "Uh, not you. Why are you standing around out here anyway? looking for the party?"
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Ikas tier up (Zenksta)   Ikas tier up (Zenksta) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:59 am

Ika saw the man and rolled his eyes oh joy a drunken fucking idiot I mean what the hell...Ika sighed as he yelled shut up and then apologized saying he wasn't talking to him of course being drunk his Reitsu wasn't that well kept "I assume your a Vizard or a very stupid Shingami whom will be hung by his Captain or Captain Commander when you get back"He said in a calm tone,very nonchalant about it."Dude...I look 16 they ain't letting me in a party I am really 400 but..."Ika's voice trailed off as he released hold of his scaffold not expecting much problem from the drunken fool and knowing he still had Kidou and Hand to Hand combat he could fight with,he didn't necessarily need his Zanpokuto he just liked to use it because it had its uses and he didn't mind the rest but he was not Zanpokuto oriented.He relaxed his self a bit but had Bakudo on the tip of his tongue in case of an attack.

Ika smiled as the dark sky became lighted slightly by the piercing rays of white light that gleamed through the clouds into the ongoing night and he looked at the man before him and wondered if he to,perhaps, was talking to his Zanpokuto Spirit but ignored it with the simple mental hand wave of who gives a damn.He noticed the bottle the man threw down but did not dare look to see what it was for fear that the man might get testy and Ika might have to put him down,not what he wanted to do but he had no morale problem with him and he clinched his fist with the second thought that the drunk might turn violent.The man had Seemed okay though,didn't seem like he would attack a kid for no reason nor did he seem to plan on it if he did.Ika was not convinced though and decided that with this he needed reassurance.Ika let some Reitsu flow to alert the guy to his power and race if he could pick such things up.The air began to reek of stale beer...

(Sorry for the short post but still not much to go off of and I am trying not to ramble post more pertaining to me and I will do better I promise)
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Ikas tier up (Zenksta)   Ikas tier up (Zenksta) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:33 am

Ashen had no idea what this guy was, other than not human. But he had some spiritual energy, but seemed rather aloof, like he was better than Ashen. "Ha, soul society. Even if i was a shinigami, i wouldn't work for the god damn gotei thirteen. One Reinhart is enough there. So what are you, shinigami or vizard? your not an arrancar, i can tell that much, and no human's 400 years old."

Ashen cracked his knuckles. "I'm god damn bored. Feel like a fight, kid? You look tough enough." In reality he didn't, ashen was just being nice, again odd for him. "Though you weren't going to fight today." Fura said. "Yeah. I though he was going soft on us, making googoo eyes at Lilia all night." "Damnit both of you shut up and get in the swords so i can hit something."

Ashen drew both swords and his zan spirits fell silent as they entered his weapons. He'd never faught drunk before, not as a vizard atleast. When your human, in the 600 hundreds bar brawls are a common thing. And so entertaining. Still Ashen could handle himself well enough in battle. He didn't need fancy magic to beat an apponant down. "Lets get this thing going, kid. Right after you give me a name." He introduced himself As Ashen Reinhart and waited for Ika to reply.

Last edited by Zenke on Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Ikas tier up (Zenksta)   Ikas tier up (Zenksta) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:11 pm

Ika grinned at the guy who could apparently handle his boos and smirked at his comment about the Gotei 13 "Good man it seems you do maintain some common sense drunk their friend" Ika smirked at the smart ass remark he just made and replied to the question ""I am a Vizard what about you friend" he replied calmly without a hint of emotion.Ika smirked at the mans comment "I was about to ask you the same thing there pal"Ika smirked and let all of his Reitsu go loose to let the guy know he was tougher than he looked even and didn't bother drawing his Zanpokuto instead he got into a fighting position.He had his right leg forward taking most of his weight which was not all that much and had his right arm bent at the elbow upwards with his hand open pointing to the sky and his left hand slightly withdrawn inside in a fist position.He smirked at the guy who was about to face a former Second Division Captain.One who in his mind still had it but he then realized this guy was a sword to sword fighter and a dual wielder at that and he grinned as he saw this "Man oh man its been forever since I have seen a dual wielder" he shook his head as the man yelled."Bro calm yourself just a spar y'know nothing to be crazy about"Ika said this smugly as he waited.

He listened to the man intently waiting for the okay to attack him and shook his head "My name is Ika Mazi I hope to have a good battle with you Ashen Reinhart" He grinned having heard his name,at least he would know how to mark his grave stone if he tried something stupid.He Immediately Shunpo'd behind the man launching a punch at the man's stomach and dropping to the ground for a leg sweep then Shunpoing to dodge any incoming attacks.He did this to test the waters with the guy,test his strengths and weaknesses reflexes and speed among other things.He smiled and his Zanpokuto got pissed "Use me bro I want the last thing on this guys mind to be his fucking ass" Bleeding Heart laughed but Ika shrugged him off and waited to see what the guy would do to counterattack.Dual wielders were tricky business and definitely not on Ika's list of easy battles or simplest for that matter.If he wasn't careful he knew he could be in knee deep shit and quick.But something held him back,perhaps faulty pride or boredom and interest or perhaps a combination of all of it but he wanted to wait to draw his Zanpokuto,make him earn it.Ika waited for the next attack.

Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Ikas tier up (Zenksta)   Ikas tier up (Zenksta) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:52 am

Ashen swayed a little as the guy ran at him. The kid punched at him, and Ashen side stepped it, brought the back of his tanto down hard at the kids fist. Ika tried a leg sweep. Normally ashen would have dodged but it caught his leg and pulled it from under him. The vizard hopped backwards and fell back, curled, rolled and stood back up. Ashen reversed his blades, he always liked to play fair.

With a burst of speed He shot in close with ika. He was a close ranged fighter, who packed impressive speed and strength. His most impressive trait was durability and pain ressistance. he could take one hell of a beating and get back up, or face down a cero without flinching from the burns. Now it was his turn to test the waters. he could already tell Ika was fast, but was he strong?

Ashen tossed the tanto up and swung at Ika's ribs with the katana two handed. Moving left he caught the tanto and slashed at ika's shoulder, then Broke out into a flurry of blows all aimed for the back. He was using the blunt side of his weapons, so Ika could block with his arms. it would hurt like hell considering the strenght behind each slash.

"C'mon kid, use your weapon. holding back against a stronger opponant will get you killed!" He turned the katana in his hand and slashed with the blade, aiming to cut off an arm or open the kids chest. The true goal was to force him to draw that sword, so Ashen could fight properly.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Ikas tier up (Zenksta)   Ikas tier up (Zenksta) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:45 am

Ika's punch was dodged unceremoniously and he moved his hand to avoid the dagger and attempted to grab his wrist and snap it as he went for the leg sweep and connected with a loud thud as the man somehow hopped back regaining his footing after a few rolls and reversed his blades in an attempt to play fair Ika assumed pathetic waste of time not taking the advantage Ika thought to himself with a grin.He watched as the man came at him,he was very fast almost to fast to keep pace with but Ika could and he grinned as the man came at him "Hado 4 Byakurai" he said and launched it at his Achilles tendon as the pale bolt shot out.He grinned as the man came out firing with the ends of the blades Ika grabbed the blade and followed the momentum propelling a kick into the guys sternum then using the other leg to hop off with a back flip and landed on his feet grinning "That all you got bro I am a bit disappointed" he grinned as the man came back for more and shook his head and let one hit his arm which hurt like a bitch. "Okay can't do that anymore" he said with a grimace.It hurt his arm pretty bad.

He looked at the man as he came at him again and yelled at him to draw his weapon which was the same thing Bleeding Heart was yelling at him and Ika chuckled a bit as he looked at his foe "You assume a lot for instance"he dodged the next attack by Shunpoing overhead and coming down with his leg in a crashing motion.If it hit that would probably fuck the dude up because it was full force and enough to crater the ground as he back flipped off the same way to land away to dodge any counters and to distance himself "For Instance your assuming your more powerful than me" Ika said this yelling as he Shunpo'd forwards and made three punch's one at the mans face one at his stomach and one was after Shunpoing overhead and landed where the mans eye would be and if it hit that eye would be blackened shut and the bone above the eye would be cracked.He then Shunpo'd back again and then grinned as an idea popped in his head that could make the guy reconsider his battle strategy.He grinned obviously having fun with the battle at hand.

He spoke quickly "Bakudo 26 Kyakko" he turned invisible and went behind the man with a grin and launched a kick at the bottom of his knee and then Shunpo'd back landing on one foot with a smile and a sly grin.The battle was going pretty good so far and Ika was having a lot of fun with the drunk man as he giggled and Shunpo'd overhead "Hado 33 Sōkatsui" and a blue energy blast was launched at the man but this was only to distract him as he immediately appeared behind him for one last attack in the onslaught so he spoke knowing this could end the man quickly "Hado 73 Sōren Sōkatsui" and a large blast much like the one before was launched at the man except this one was much more powerful and at this range about ten feet away would be very hard to dodge and even harder to just shake off as if nothing had even happened,no it would be impossible for such a thing to happen.Ika grinned and waited for the smoke to clear very pleased with his work and going so long and having yet to have drawn his sword.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Ikas tier up (Zenksta)   Ikas tier up (Zenksta) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:00 pm

Ika fired a Byakurai at Ashen's leg, but he was already moving out of the way. As the kid grabbed ashen's blade Ashen thrust it. A wrong move could result in a nasty cut if the kid didn't let go. He tried a kick and Ashen caught it with his other blade, then pushed back to unbalance Ika, who managed a back flip. Ashen got him pretty bad on the arm, he bet the fool was wishing for steel vambraces now.

Ika tried a falling kick as he replied to Ashen's demand that he draw his sword. Ashen managed a block with one arm, but in doing so it put some stress on his shoulder and hurt him. But he managed to slid the kick off, so it didn't crack him on the head after. As Ika rushed in, throwing a barrage of punches Ashen backed up a little, sheathing his katana. He dodged one, the second missed and hit him in the chest, and the third came from above. Ashen caught the last punch. "I don't need to assume, I know i'm stronger." He spun, still holding Ika's fist and threw him off into the grass.

Eager to continue he charged, still holding his tanto, but Ika preformed some bakuda that turned him invisible. Ashen stopped in his tracks, and listened for any sigh of his enemy. He heard the rustle of grass seconds before Ika kicked him. Ashen had been moving to dodge so the kick caught him on the back of the calf. He spun from the kick and slashed at where Ika should be.

If Ika didn't need to speak for the next bit, being invisible would have been helpful. As he heard it though, he spun as he ripped on a vizard mask, and laced the area around the blue ball of energy before it fired. Then he dodged it. Smart plan keeping his distance, but that spell wouldn't last forever. Again Ika tried a hado, a much stronger one. But Ashen already had a counter in mind.

As ika almost finished speaking Ashen Let out a Massive hollow like roar, creating a powerful whirlwind of sound and wind in Ika's direction. It exteneded out to 10 foot, and 5 foot wide. It packed as much punch as a gran rey cero, and although hado 73 (63?) was strong, this was more than enough to counter it, but as to whether it would reach ika he didn't know.

"Enough games kid." Ashen said as he pulled of his mask. "Fight to Live, Fura Ana." Ashen continued as he drew his katana Again, and released his blades. His katana became a cross hilt longsword, and his tanto a long dirk. Now things were going to pick up, as his speed and strength had doubled, along with a few other boosts. "Draw your sword, or I fear you will die."
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Ikas tier up (Zenksta)   Ikas tier up (Zenksta) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:05 am

Ika saw the Byakurai dodged almost effortlessly and shook his head as the man pushed forwards with the blade at high speeds and cut Ika's hand slightly before he moved his hand away,blood poured from the wound and Ika grimaced then Ika's kick was blocked by the other blade and he was pushed off balance but quickly recovered.This was not going as planned at all and he feared the man was possibly a bit stronger than Ika which would torture him greatly as he did not need another powerful foe to combat in such a time frame but he shook it off and began to consider getting steel vambraces.Getting his ass kicked was definitely not on the agenda for today and he was getting annoyed at the fact that it might be happening anyway though he still did not believe the fact that he could be beat today,he shook his head and Bleeding Heart pleaded for him to draw him though Ika was waiting for the right time to draw the Zanpokuto perhaps to deflect an attack but he waited for an opening and was plotting a skillful way to go about his business of his next attack or escape which the man was not making any easier at fucking all.He slowly moved his hand towards his sheathe in anticipation and excitement,this battle was getting good Ika smiled at his opponent with a sly and cocky grin."Bring it bro".

Ika aimed a kick at the mans head and was not to surprised to see it deflected though he was in utter shock at the fact that the man had blocked it by sacrificing his shoulder and probably getting it dislocated but was glad to see he had the common sense to move his head and knew this was reply enough to the latest demand from the drunken soul. "You know maybe you should lay off the booze,your shoulder is not a shield which I am sure you now know bro after I probably just dislocated it with my foot dumb ass at least make it fun for me and make me have to think" Ika grinned at his statement and let it hit the man.He then launched a barrage of punch's and the first one missed then the second one hit him directly in the chest cavity while Ika's third punch was caught and he was tossed aside after the man spoke and Ika rolled along the ground then pulled himself up."Huh,looks like the booze didn't impact your hand eye coordination thank god your throwing aim sucks though I am afraid".Ika was a wise ass and though it got him in trouble that was not going to change, not now not ever.This was still a very fun fight though and Ika was on edge for what could happen next.

The man charged him and Ika could tell he was a bit to eager with his Tanto dagger drawn but Ika had already outsmarted him turning invisable and undetectable though unfortunately the man had very good senses and heard him as he came at him.The kick Ika had launched hit the mans calf pretty hard though it would be near impossible to judge how much damage said attack did until the man evaluated it himself which Ika knew he may or may not do.Ika then noticed the man turn around off the same leg and aim a slash at Ika "shit" was all Ika could mutter as he stepped back though he unfortunately received a gash in his chest that bled a good bit as Ika hopped away putting his hand on his chest.He went to evaluate the wound and knew what he had to do.He Shunpo'd away quickly while still invisible to gather his shirt and wrapped it around his chest to staunch the blood flow which was a quick process.Ika then Shunpo'd back and prepared himself for round two with this prick that was about to get a severe ass kicking.

He knew he messed up when he spoke losing the element of surprise,one of the many times being a big talker completely spelled out insert foot in mouth as Ika's Kidou missed and the man Hollowfied and dodged the first Hado and Ika shook his head.It was a good move keeping his distance but the Bakudo had worn off as his Hado launched and the man launched a move of his own that had plenty of power to stop the attack and blew Ika back a bit and tossing him back from the after shocks but Ika had enough sense to keep from being hit by the attack as he Shunpo'd away and he grinned at the man as if he were nothing more than dead meat."That all you got? Let me show you something?" Ika ripped his mask over his face and smiled "I can do that to punk come and get me".Ika's Mask was a very cool looking mask with spikes and a blended color of red and white on each side in a very pacific pattern and Ika's voice became much more raspy.Ika prepared for the next onslaught.

The man told him to get serious and Ika yawned,he then smirked at the man and spoke in a teasing tone "I'm trying to be dude honestly,I am but you make it so hard I swear dude I am struggling to keep a face I mean have you looked in the mirror?Ika busted out laughing but was still on guard and knew what the hell to do if he came running at him,he was not the smartest person in the world,this much was true but he damn well was not the dumbest and he knew it.He was not one to be afraid just because the man was stronger and he still wasn't and he then waited for the man to make a move as it appeared he would.The man pulled off his Mask and released and Ika immediately drew his Zanpokuto so he could guard himself when the time came "Now your speaking my language bro,hell yeah".Ika smiled and observed the changes ,he looked a lot tougher at the moment.The man spoke about drawing his sword and Ika grinned "Way ahead of you dumb ass try to keep up".

Ika appeared behind the man and made three slashes at his back then he Shunpo'd back and prepared to release,hell was about to look that much more appealing to the poor soul standing before him.Ika spoke the sentence and plunged his blade into the ground "Darkness Enclose Bleeding Heart" Ika began to transform as his blade became heavier and much larger in size as he began to laugh when darkness became all that the eye could perceive and he smiled a sadistic smile and spoke "Just how I like it in the nice and secluded dark void of dangers of any kind besides the dumb ass before me now time to show you real awesome shit here bro Bakudo 26 Kyakko"Ika turned invisable and began to air walk towards his foe.He made Darkness Spikes form behind his foe and he immediately launched a blast of the Darkness Energy from behind the man,this blast was called a Darkness Slash.The Darkness Slash if it hit head on would drive him through the spikes at the power of a Cero and he knew the spikes would be enough to impale the dude through and through.Shit was getting serious and Ika was gonna see through that the battle went his way because he knew how to do it and he knew that for once,he had a chance against the stronger foe and he was going to take advantage.Time to kick some ass and chew bubble gum,well not exactly,Ika was all out of bubble gum...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Ikas tier up (Zenksta)   Ikas tier up (Zenksta) EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:23 pm

Ika shunpo'd to Ashen's back and they exchanged blows, Ika's sword managed to cut leave a cut on his leg. Ashen countered with a thrust of his dagger, aiming for the shoulder.

Ika vanished again, and Ashen listened for him but heard nothing. He was getting annoyed with this kid always hiding and throwing spells around like a coward. Ashen was a pure blood warrior, and he had no need for hiding or running. So he did the only thing he knew, and charged in headlong as his swords formed into a greatsword. The attack the man threw gave his location away and Ashen cut through it then reversed the swing as he moved forward.

"Only cowards hide in the darkness, but the darkness wont hide the dispair you'll soon feel." He said. He slashed at the place the attack came from, then moved in anticipation of a retaliation. He pulled on his mask and started to fire bala in a few different directions. The man would have to show himself soon enough, and then he'd be wishing for his mommy.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Ikas tier up (Zenksta)   Ikas tier up (Zenksta) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:15 am

Ika smiled as his blood coursed through his veins the love of battle was that great for him and was probably the only thing greater than sex to him as he continued to be surprised with himself as he left a slash in the mans leg that drew some decent bleeding and he hoped it brought enough to keep the man honest and keep the man from walking as easily.He did not know if it would do that though as much as it disappointed him but he did not have time to think before the dagger formed and went to stab Ika's Shoulder as Ika was shocked and could not react quickly enough to dodge and the stab got his shoulder about an inch deep.Ika grimaced and back flipped away from the man and checked his shoulder,it was okay not even deep enough to hit anything though it still hurt like a bitch and that could not be helped.Ika sighed as he began to rotate his shoulder to make sure it was still easy to move around and loose and though it still hurt it missed any muscles tendons or bones that could impact its performance which was good thanks to his fighting style.He could tell by watching the man was an instincts fighter and that would be a pain in the ass and from the way he was fighting he was either scared which was obviously not it,or experienced which was most certainly possible as much as Ika would hate that.Ika sighed knowing that he was kidding himself if he did not think it was of the latter of the two options.

Ika smiled as the man charged in with his blade and it formed into a bigger sword,now that certainly was a new trick,that shit was pretty damn big but quite similar to Ika's and he smiled as he started slashing randomly about as Ika launched the slash and he went to attack but Ika had Shunpo'd away.He then launched another Darkness Slash at the mans back and had to almost to put his hand down his throat to keep from laughing at the mans helplessness as the man reversed his swing even though he was still far from hitting anything but the air which might be getting quite annoyed with the onslaught the man was launching on it.Ika smiled and rested for a moment keeping his breathe quiet so that he could think,so far he knew the man was fast,could swing a sword and was pretty fucking strong,he was also a Vizard so Ika had a brilliant plan in store to mess his ass up with his Mask.Ika heard the man and laughed as he shook his head "Me hiding your not very bright,especially to call it cowardly when it is far from it,intelligent may be the better word here though god knows you know nothing of such things"Ika laughed and Shunpo'd elsewhere as he waited for the man and to do something and boy did he do something.It was annoying as fuck and Ika drew his Zanpokuto to prepare for it as he saw the attacks coming.

Ika saw the slash and ducked low as it came and landed on his back and he launched a Cero at the man as he came up at him and launched a Cero at him from point blank as he landed on his back and went to blow the mans ass out of his face and knew he probably did so.Ika saw the Bala Brought his blade down and cut through the Bala in 3 vertical and horizontal slashes at full speed as he was able to make it not hit him as he Shunpo'd above.They all blew up hitting the walls of the dome and Ika smiled as he watched the man as he made no movement Ika took this as a chance to attack and Shunpo'd within 2 feet of the man making three slashes at his face.He Shunpo'd back twenty feet and launched a Bala as he Shunpo'd above him and spoke [color=red]"Bakudo 61 Rikujōkōrō"[color] as Ika said this 6 pillars went to stop the mans movements and Ika finally finished the combo with his favorite finish "Hado 90 Kurohitsugi" as he said this energy went to enclose the man as it went to lacerate him from head to toe and he knew if it hit it would do this that but Ika was tired.He was really pushing his limits and he quickly Shunpo'd back and broke the barrier with his fist and Shunpo'd out and as he did he launched 2 Ceros at the man,one at where he attempted to dodge the first and the other where he was at now.This was getting deadly and Ika was loving every minute of it as he continued to smile at the rush of battle.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Ikas tier up (Zenksta)   Ikas tier up (Zenksta) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:37 pm

( Ika saw the slash and ducked low as it came and landed on his back and he launched a Cero at the man as he came up at him and launched a Cero at him from point blank as he landed on his back and went to blow the mans ass out of his face and knew he probably did so.

you baisically said the same thing twice here. try watch out for that, and if you feel yourself getting distracted while posting, take a break at the end of a sentence. dont stop halfway through, because you may end up repeating yourself like you did here.)

Ashen dodged the cero before Ika even got the attack off using shunpo. He attacked from Ika's left, sweaping his greatsword horizontally into Ika's chest, then Ashen moved back and started fireing bala. Ika came in and started swinging, ashen used his 6 foot greatsword like a shield, blocking two out of three. the third slipped against his own sword and the sound of screaching metal was followed by a grunt and a splatter of blood as the sword left a shallow cut from his right collar bone to bellow his right nipple.

Ashen heard the man begin a bakuda and launched himself out of the way and towards Ika. It was quickly followed by hado 90. No incantation. Ashen didn't think he could escape that, and he was right. Just as he reached Ika the black energy enclosed around him. Ashen drove his sword at Ika's chest through the hado hoping to impale him. Ashen was suddenly riddled with blades of dark energy that cut him all over.

When the dark energy subsided blood dripped from the man's fingers, his body covered in shallow cuts. His mask protected his face, and his hierro saved him from the worst of it. He'd taken worse attacks. But he was still hurting. Ashen's eyes flickered with a dark rage as he stared at Ika. He was now intent on teaching this kid a lesson for using such a powerful attack.. "Bankai, Fura Ana Astrum!"

As soon as the words were said ashen began emitting a darker aura as his killing intent infused with his reitsu. His tattered cloathing became a black top and grey pants, dark leather boots. His zanpakto became two again, starting at his shoulder in thick pauldrons and extending down his arm into gauntlets, each with a heavy four foot blade attached to them.

As soon as the transformation was complete Ika would be struck with a fear that shook him so deep he would hesitate to attack Ashen. It Would slow his reactions and weaken his attacks by 25%. This feeling of despair would disapear in two posts, and would not come back. "I am Ashen Reinhart, the knight of despair. And you just pissed me off, Kid. "
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Ikas tier up (Zenksta)   Ikas tier up (Zenksta) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:02 am

(Jun said the killers intent thing is case by case,Ika killed himself and hates life,he does not mind dieing at all.For fuck sake his idol is a serial killer. That killers intent thing has no effect and ya sorry,I was tired and stoned when I tried to do that post so ya sorry)

Ika missed with the Cero and quick on his feet Shunpo'd away to avoid the slash though it cut him on his calf a little and after that when the Bala came he dodged one and another grazed his left arm as he was blown away. Ika felt the power of the long sword and cursed,it made for one hell of a defensive to his dismay, and he only got through with one slash that made a shallow wound on his chest that splattered blood as Ika grinned knowing he made a hit when the blood splattered all over his chest though it did piss him off a bit.Ika shook his head in dismissal of the fact that the man was taking some damage and did not take his eye off the prize as he knew this man was strong and hesitation meant death or worst,and the guy was the type that would capitalize on such things,Ika could tell this much from the battle thus far and began to curse at the wind.He knew that if the man before him was this strong in Shikai with a mask Bankai would be a terror though luckily for Ika he to had a few trump cards up his pant leg,he did not have sleeves at the moment so they were up his pant leg he decided with a triumphant grin.He then began to prepare himself for the next exchange in this exciting battle as he began to ponder what to do next.

(Fatigue state for the rest of the post after the Hado 90)
Ika's Bakudo missed and he knew however this was a trap for the man as he prepared his newest onslaught knowing exactly how to at least inflict some damage and boy he did as the man became enclosed in the dark box of energy aimed to cut and lacerate him in any way it possibly could.Ika was gassed from the attack and as he went to get out of the way he failed as the blade went through his shoulder about 3 inches deep.Ika dug it out and cursed "Shit I am gassed but maybe... maybe he is to"... he mumbled this to himself and no later was it that the man popped out of it with many cuts and lacerations and blood dripping down his finger and the rest of his body to as he noticed the pay off but this guy seemed pissed and Ika really couldn't blame him,he had just received a pretty big ass kicking from that Kidou, maybe it was a bit overkill.The man looked at him with an evil glare in his eyes that confirmed Ika's worst suspicions,this dude was angry as fuck and he was about to go fucking crazy as he then went into Bankai.The mans appearance changed drastically and so did his Reitsu,it was dark with killer intent but Ika did not fear such things.He simply shrugged it off and the mans attire was also new,a black top with grey pants and leather boots,this was rather new not that Ika was gonna mention it with one foot in the grave as it was and Ika had no intention of burying the other one.

Ika watched as the gauntlets appeared and the long sword split into two Zanpokutos much to Ika's obvious dismay as he looked the man in the eye a twinkle appeared in his eye as a plan formulated on how to wait this out while he was fatigued for the present hand moment and he immediately prepared himself for what would happen next.The Gauntlets were magnificent both with 4 foot blades attached to them as he grinned at the man whom had began emitting the darkest Reitsu he had seen since...since...nothing came to mind and he shook his head,the Reitsu had killers intent in it and had it been most other men it would have slowed them down and made their attacks hurt a lot less.Ika shook his head with a grin as the man introduced himself as the knight of despair and Ika grinned at the man and immediately he smiled and spoke to the man "You may be the night of despair Ashen Reinhart...but I am the Vizard of Dread Ika Mazi,Vizard of Life,I have more titles than I care to remember" he laughed and ran in towards the man and made 3 slashes and dropped back launching 1 Cero as his mask disappeared and he then waited for where the man ended up and launched a Hado 33 at him from that range and slowly began to regain steam.As he began to rejuvenate he slipped away using Shunpo into the darkness and made sure he was undetectable by using Bakudo 26 as he grinned and began to heal.

(After your attacks next post Fatigue ends it was just a quick fatigue from Hado 90)
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Ikas tier up (Zenksta)   Ikas tier up (Zenksta) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:16 pm

(ok i've seen enough. you've still got a ways to go to get better. maybe stop worrying so much about the lenght of your posts, and concentrate on the content. And try not to be so fickle with your characters emotions, no one switches from "oh shit i'm screwed" to "I'm better than you becuase you missed" so quickly. if your characters in over his head you should try keep that mindset for the entire post, and then change when things start going in your favor. And when your in fatigue, try not go crazy with energy based attacks, technically that cero and those to kido would add another post of fatigue because your already tired. I did see an amazing improvment from our last fight on rotr. but you'll need to work hard and try improve on what i pointed out before you'll get higher. Not only that but because you god modded in a different thread means you've messed up. So sorry to say, you have failed. Better luck next time.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ikas tier up (Zenksta)   Ikas tier up (Zenksta) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ikas tier up (Zenksta)
Page 1 of 1