Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Byron's Tier Test I_vote_lcapByron's Tier Test I_voting_barByron's Tier Test I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Byron's Tier Test I_vote_lcapByron's Tier Test I_voting_barByron's Tier Test I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Byron's Tier Test Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Byron's Tier Test Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Byron's Tier Test Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Byron's Tier Test Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Byron's Tier Test Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Byron's Tier Test Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Byron's Tier Test Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Byron's Tier Test Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Byron's Tier Test Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Byron's Tier Test Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Byron's Tier Test Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Byron's Tier Test

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rohit
Normal Member
Rohit

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Byron's Tier Test Empty
PostSubject: Byron's Tier Test   Byron's Tier Test EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:23 am

So there were two. An invisible chap seen by none of the humans occupying the setting, a chap with mutton chops basically, and another old chap who is possibly much older than he looks. Both were actually older than they looked, trying centuries older. Anyways, the white haired peep was following the sunglassed one, as Byron had a spark of what to do. He was hungry after all. Well maybe not, he devours the spirits of others, he just needs to fill his belly for now with something less spiritual and more delicious.

So feeling the need to cancel all other activities and indulge himself with entertaining his guest/captive/prisoner/friend/enemy/rival/person-whom-he-had-blown-legs-off-of, Byron reaches for his pocket as it was strikingly odd how he was able to walk through the crowd on a side walk wearing a kevlar vest, wearing a bandoleer filled with bullets around, and even wearing a strapped AK-47 as it was to his back, having clips within the pockets of his Kevlar vest, and not to mention having even grenades. It was as if he was prepared for a war yet he was waltzing along within the streets, people mistaking him for a cosplayer of some sort, believing he may not be sporting actual guns henceforth their general attitude and apathy.

"Alright then. We shall oot at IHOP, I know the place right around the corner that we can go off to. You tinnie ask whatever the fuck questions yoos want, just nah shit involvin' the pedophile mess I was involved in last October with the jammies. Hold on, I gotta cancel some of me appointments."

Having finally found what he was rummaging through his pants for, his Motorola phone, Byron flips open the phone, dials a few numbers and presses the call button, holding the phone's hearing end against his ear.

"Oy Mimi, cancel me appointments." Byron says.

Byron was briefly met with a return from a female caller's response which was most expected, "Stop calling me!" Mimi retracted, followed by the phone hanging up from her end with that pleasing hang up of the phone's signature three beeps.

Smiling in satisfaction, Byron would lead his white haired friend/enemy/something off to the IHOP branch in Karakura town, briefly leading him to a seat where apparently, having told the waiter that it was a seat for two, had left the waiter baffled, as he could only see one. But nonetheless, he leads Tetsuya off to the seat, and pockets his phone into his khaki pants.

Sitting down at the chair, it wasn't a slide-in type of chair or a couch-like but just some steel chair without a back support, which led Byron to slouch, hands on table as he puts his AK-47 to the rather large table's top closer to the sunglassed man than his Shinigami compatriot, probably to freak the restaurant's inhabitants and be able to clutch it at the soonest of opportunities since it was loaded, pointing to the side to Byron's right, sitting apart from Tetsuya as he made it a force of habit to have himself facing the door and a good portion of his views seeing the windows, mostly so he can get unto any opportunities were he to want to or not. Involved that is and be able to reap the benefits.

Clearly facing the Captain who sat opposite of him as it was as if everyone was ignorant of Tetsuya's presence, not a spiritual human around or one that can clearly see. Anyways, ordering two pancakes in this fine afternoon, within this rather large spacey restaurant, Byron would then be delighted to have his pancakes on a plate early on in such a hurry, having the plate placed in front of him, but he shuffled it over to Tetsuya's end for that one quantity. It was Byron's first time visiting this restaurant anyways, as all the foreigners, namely Americans in this place, eyed the rather heavily armed Byron, fretting and freaking about as they realized he was NOT a cosplayer. Slowly leaving the five storied multi-windowed restaurant one by one whilst New Zealander gazed at his Shinigami-friend-whom-was-only-in-his-jeans than anything else. Barely touching his pancakes as he wanted to stuff it in his mouth whilst nobody would look were that the case.

Sunny was this day, as was most others in this slightly boring part of the world; Byron didn't/couldn't fret as the rays of the sun beamed warming the hairy forearm he rested on the table, the otherwise nice weather was ruined by the high winds which would render almost all obstacles useless being the ultimate obstacle to his method of operating. It wouldn't be a problem in the fine establishment he occupied however which factored into Byron's decision to carry on with his questioning.

"So... what was your question about whatever it was yoos were questionin' on?"
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Byron's Tier Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byron's Tier Test   Byron's Tier Test EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:48 am

Parius walked through the crowd of people, not really caring where he was going. He was wearing his usual, a black, tight shirt, black pants, black combat boot, and a black, two tailed coat. The city was somewhat hot, and people did stare, as Parius was wearing a heavy coat. However, he didn't feel the heat. He just kept walking, every once and a while bumping into someone. "Man, why do I have to get involved in this? So what, I know the guy. Honestly, I've met him once. And even then, he didn't strike me as a guy I'd be saving, at this point."

Parius felt around, wondering where the Captain could be. He felt a faint trickle of power, that felt familiar. He hurried up, people getting pushed by him, this time. He found himself outside of......an IHOP. "Not exactly what I was expecting...." Parius said, brushing some of his black, shoulder length hair, out of his eyes. "I hope you appreciate this, Sesshomaru...."

The Captain stared at the man across from him. Sesshomaru was wearing his usual, white kimono, with red accents. He had his long, white flowing boa. However, he didn't have his Haori. He didn't know how he had been captured. Ambush, most likely. He kept a calm gaze on this man, not wanting to represent a threat. It was somewhat obvious that the man knew how to hunt. However, what the man didn't know, was that Sesshomaru had let his Rietsu leak out, very carefully, as to alert anyone to his position. The man asked a question. "I'm afraid I do not understand. You are the one who captured me, and brought me here." Sesshomaru said, in a cool tone. However, his gaze fell to the window, and just in time to. Cause Parius was putting his foot through it.

Sesshomaru ducked, and Parius landed on the table. His gaze fell onto the man. "So, capturing a Captain, huh? you must be strong..." Parius looked at Sesshomaru real quick, making sure the captain was in one piece. "So, whoever you are. Let's say you and I have ourselves a fight?"

(OOC: Here's a pic of Sesshomaru, so you can see what he is wearing. XD)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Rohit
Normal Member
Rohit

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Byron's Tier Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byron's Tier Test   Byron's Tier Test EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:30 am

A man popped up, one with such an appearance that had Byron ignore the glass flying pass his face as the being landed on the table, and GODDAMNIT, the temperature dropped in the room quickly due to the annoying cold winds blowing in from the outside that prompted Byron to heat himself up due to the simple fact he coated his skin in his sanguine orange secretion. So he saw this one guy who popped up, granting Byron the time to think about how he would react to his sudden appearance; an act of unconcious kindness Byron took advantage of; usually when glass broke, it meant there was shooting going. Past experience allowed Byron to act quickly; he drew his AK while pulling a Double 0 rolling out of his seat and aiming the gun directly at the shinigami. At this point the distance between the two had been no longer than 10 maybe 11 feet and in the time it took for Byron to draw his gun, the shinigami had already proposed a challenge. Byron had one sure answer for over dressed man.

"Yoo's holdin' me up from my interrogation tactics, informative communicative exchange of the oral sort for a male animal of the Bovidae family's fecal matter is no laughing matter, what are yoo's? Knowledge illiterate?" Byron shouted angrily and pulling his trigger. Previously; he had been cautious with his victim and tried not to make it too easy for him to escape; which is why he probably refused to attempt anything smart. Byron's disguist with his lack of an appetite seemed suspicious; with a small gesture under the table with his free hand he had prepared to disperse his gas immediately after rolling, and he did so. After firing the gun aimed at his target the muzzle flash had sparked and caught Byron off guard; he dropped the gun and in his unprepared state and for a brief moment; ignited the steam like cloud that led most of the humans in the restaurant to believe he was inhumanly effected by the temperature. The effect would last for but a brief moment caught by the most attentive of gazes and the imprint of the steam would remain in that one spot as Byron took a step back. Another gesture was followed; he put up his hands in a attempt to surrender.

"Yoo's won this round copper, but believe it or not there is another one beginning shortly." With that a blade formed; one in his left hand made of a dense liquid yet took the appearance of an average katana, the blade was incredibly long but it's size was reduced when it duplicated. It's dupe fell and clinged against the ground, Byron slammed his heel against it so that it would slide against the floor until it hit the counter, then it liquefied. Byron took a stance, and prepared to be attacked.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Byron's Tier Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byron's Tier Test   Byron's Tier Test EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:36 pm

Parius saw the man take out a gun. Crap... Parius thought, readying himself. When the man fired, Parius used Shunpo to enhance his movements, dodging the bullets. (I asked beforehand, if this was alright.) When he was finished, Parius noticed a little flash of fire, but paid no heed to it. He looked at Sesshomaru. "You can go. I would." Sesshomaru got up, and dusted himself off. "Very well. Do me a favor, and hurt him for me." "Whatever." Parius said, rolling his eyes, and looking back at the man. He had his hands put up, in a way of surrender. Parius got kind of disappointed. Then the man said about a a new round, and Parius's eyes lit up.

The man made a weird looking katana. Parius couldn't place what it was made of. It didn't really matter. However, he did ask the man something. "I'll fight, but first, I need to know. What is your name? It's a thing I have. I won't fight you, until I have it."
Back to top Go down
Rohit
Normal Member
Rohit

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Byron's Tier Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byron's Tier Test   Byron's Tier Test EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:04 pm

Byron was horrified with his opponents mannerisms. Could it be that his need for information was an endless abyss the likes of which Byron hasn't calculated? This theory was going to work To Byron's advantage and his thoughts were scrambling counter attacks to this strange method. Anyways, Byron stared at the Shinigami for a good five seconds as to alert him just how odd his manners had been. Then again, the sunglassed man could've sworn he missed an explosion outside along with screams of terror and fear, or had that even been an explosion that occurred? But that's probably just some unimportant gut feeling. Still, probably nothing important as Byron got the gist of the man's mannerisms. Besides, local authorities started surrounding the place in an attempt to box in anyone still inside deemed suspects for the unusual acts of terrorism that occurred. Still, it was weird Byron was actually walked into IHOP to have pancakes with the man he was interrogating.

Speaking of who, he had taken the opportunity to evacuate the premises as most of the other's have. His attempts at leaving before have failed equally until now and Byron had ignored the misunderstanding. "Ya kna... I kinda wondered that myself, I mean I am a New Zealander, and name's Charlie Discus, China Plate. Also I 'ave nah idea how I actually got to yer Soul Society, yeah? Kidnappin' tha' chap... I was just bored, and I wanted aahhht from your parallel dimension, universe, or wherever I was from ya aliens, but weirdly ya didn't have yoos green skins. And that marathon... I 'ave nah idea, I just bought it from a Gypsy wif a weird butcher's ter 'er, and wanted ter clock what's the chuffin' whole evil ter do wif the bloomin' tape that she was babblin' abaht which is cursed by somethin', and wanted what'd 'appen ter ya both. But that arse bandit's name was Sai? I thought it were you 'ere." He sighed after explaining in his weird lingo, deciding to take it upon himself to take the pancake by hand, as his fingers were smeared in syrup, and took a bite out of it as if it were a sandwich as it was held by his right hand, "Guess there were nah evil abominations from that video tape like them Gypsy said, just some urban myths been garn 'round, ya kna wot I am sayin'? Typical wibble wobble business. And I even got this tape back from the JAFA's before I got kicked out for some halla-balloo involving chickens and a prime minister, ya get it?"
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Byron's Tier Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byron's Tier Test   Byron's Tier Test EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:40 pm

Parius sort of lost a bit of his stature. This guy is crazy..... He though. However, Parius could also tell the man had no idea who he was. "Yo. You got something wrong. I am not apart of the Soul Society. I'm not even a Shinigami. I am a Vizard. It has nothing to do with them. I'm with the Endless, though, I'm thinking it's time for me to leave." Parius grabbed something in the inside of his pocket. it was a black bead, and it somewhat shined in the light.

Parius gripped it, letting his Rietsu flow into the bead. It grew, taking the form of his Zanpakuto, Anokoku. "I'll explain what a Vizard is, if you don't know. We are Shinigami, who went through a process called, Hollowfication. Because of this, we have Hollow powers. Consider us the opposite of an Arrancar." Parius drew his blade, and pointed it, straight at "Charlie". "I'm also sort of bored, so, can we get this moving?"
Back to top Go down
Rohit
Normal Member
Rohit

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Byron's Tier Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byron's Tier Test   Byron's Tier Test EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:38 am

Byron couldn't make heads or tails of the current situation as it was, his new fighting partner had continued to postpone the challenge sprout by the man himself. Byron watched as the man drew a Zanpakutou from his pocket; and was incredibly stumped by the fact that such a large object had remained hidden in the confines of such a complicated wardrobe. Byron's new interest had become the man's wardrobe and how he would find an item that big buried within those cloths or even how he would be able to do so at all. What's more; the main acknowledged that he was a hybrid race and that itself was proof enough of Byron's once insane claim to knowledge of the Shinigami race.

Byron threw his blade at the Vizard, in an attempt to hit his face by having it thrown towards his legs; 3 feet before it was able to reach it's target Byron's intimate knowledge of the blade allowed him a chance to change it's course of direct, and with his will he was able to have the tip of the blade aim at the jaw of the man. It lifted up and flew towards his face with intent on liquefying upon contact with either surface of either target, it would not stick to any surface once it did so; but it Byron had the will to have it ignite on contact with his opponent. His attempt wasn't without his yelp of amazement at how smoothly he flung his blade towards his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Byron's Tier Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byron's Tier Test   Byron's Tier Test EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:40 pm

Parius was about to turn, and leave, when the guy threw his weapon, at his legs. Parius almost moved, when the blade changed direction. Parius moved his head, to avoid being decapitated. The blade zoomed past his head, but still cut his cheek. Blood started running down his face.

Parius heard the yelp, and turned his gaze on "Charlie". His eyes lost their vibrancy, as he spoke in a dangerous tone. "Sneak attacks, are a cowards way." He smiled, and his eyes regained their color. "Now then, Let's dance." Parius moved forwards, and swiped at Charlies face, testing this guys reflexes.
Back to top Go down
Rohit
Normal Member
Rohit

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Byron's Tier Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byron's Tier Test   Byron's Tier Test EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:46 am

Byron's fancy assault has failed, his shock was only expressed by the sudden halt of his yelp. His opponent simply gained a scar on his face as the blade continued towards the ceiling. When it made contact, it liquefied just as Byron had wanted and the puddle along the ceiling now started falling over the Vizard Mutant. As it fell the Vizard moved forward so the liquid missed it's mark completely but Byron had already modified it to ignite and it did so. Now the Vizard converged towards Byron swiping at his face; when he got within length the Vizard now stood within the cloud of Gas Byron had left there just as he performed standardized 007 tactics. It ignited just before the man swung his blade and the puddle beneath Byron alternated between that and a sword first forming into the latter and parrying the attempt on Byron's face then shifting into sphere shaped bubbles with the intent of surrounding Byron.

Byron dug through his pockets for a cell phone; he needed assistance and he needed it now; killing the Vizard would be easy but dealing with the 511 precinct just outside would be horrors and wonders.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Byron's Tier Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byron's Tier Test   Byron's Tier Test EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:09 am

Parius had just started to swing, when fire light up. "FUCK!" He said, getting the hell out of there. His left arm, and right leg were now on fire. Parius, in a very comical fashion, tried putting them out. He jumped over the counter, found a sink, and hosed himself off. He looked at his coat, which now was missing half of the left sleeve. He looked at his brand new pants, and they were ruined as well. He looked back at the man, as he was fishing for something. Parius growled, and pointed his blade at the man. "Blacken the sky, Anokoku!" Parius roared.

His blade changed black, and the area around Parius got darker, also. His coat repaired itself, but it was annoying, as Parius had burns on it now. The coat was a n extension of his spiritual power, and he could repair it. His pants, however, were not. "Ok, now you die." Parius charged his rietsu around his blade, and fired off a crescent moon shaped wave of darkness, straight at Charlie. He followed this, by Shunpo'ing up to the guy, and aiming a kick, right at his head.
Back to top Go down
Rohit
Normal Member
Rohit

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Byron's Tier Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byron's Tier Test   Byron's Tier Test EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:48 am

Martian or not, this creature had mythical abilities. Byron had only encountered several different people capable of darkening his view but none of those beings had as much omnipotence in their vibe as this man obviously gave off. His manner of speaking just as the darkness surrounded him had become all the more creepy to the already confused Bount. Now was the time to disregard his ambush and capture tactics and go in for the critical shots, as it were. Byron's Liquid had reformed beneath his feat into a sphere levitating him so that he hovered a few feet up in the air. His next course of action was going to be drastic but it was necessary to counter evil with madness. He lifted his arms; the now tense Bount was prepared to to set the mans face ablaze when Tegome's crescent moon sting flew in his direction from the alien's blade. Byron widened his eye at the scene, this alien new techniques similar to that of Tegome; his first house maiden, and jumped to the right in an attempt to avoid the ranged attack and found himself running into the man's flying foot just in time for the force to send him back towards the crescent wave of energy. Byron slammed into the energy and the impact forced him to accidentally ignite the gas and liquid he had set up. The puddle beneath the wave and at the counter had ignited, on the table he and his informant had previously engaged in a very sophisticated conversation of Seireitei, the ceiling, and the two clouds of gasses that hung in the air where Byron had been positioned and where his opponent was now positioned had ignited. Byron was safe from the flames surrounding him as the Energy wave sent them to a different purpose; dissipating after falling to the ground and burning for a mere 30 seconds.

But the bad new's was that Byron had obtained a battle scar he would never forget, just on the right side of his chest was a gash which left him bleeding. profusely. The wound was shallow but it sparked the roman warrior within Byron to a new task; the crushing of his new foe. He kept his palm pressed against the scar with his left hand and looked down at his opponent's feet with a facial expression that gave warning to his impending wrath. "Animus as they call it, eh?" He asked running at this opponent incredibly slowly. The liquid he showered himself in now started darting forward, as he trailed a gesture of his free hand had caused the liquid on the ground to form two blades, both of which were now at his will. He had no intention of a dishonorable/non existant duel of the blades so he recalled one to his hand and the other to cut off his opponent from his next movement, cleverly predicted by Byron's strategic mind. It hadn't been anything capable of stopping the Alien however; it wouldn't even stop Byron it he really tried; it's attempt at follwing Byron's command had been in the form of a oval wall of liquid. Byron thrust his blade forward when he was within reach.

Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Byron's Tier Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byron's Tier Test   Byron's Tier Test EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:54 pm

Parius smiled, as both of his attacks had hit. He came at the man, but was blocked. He aimed a stab, at Parius's face. Parius barely got out of the way, as the blade gouged his cheek. Parius felt the warm sensation, of blood running down his face. His eyes widened a bit, but Parius was impressed, with his ability. "Very nice." He said moving back. He wiped his face, although he knew it really wouldn't matter. Force of habit.

"Your good. Managed to burn me, and cut my cheek open. I won't hold back anymore." Parius brought his hand to his face. A tornado of black Rietsu shot around Parius. When it dissipated, Parius was revealed, with a hollow mask. A mixture of Parius's, and his Hollow's voice came out. "Time to get serious, "Charlie"." Parius lifted his hand, and charged a black colored Cero.
Back to top Go down
Rohit
Normal Member
Rohit

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Byron's Tier Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byron's Tier Test   Byron's Tier Test EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:51 am

Byron had gotten within range of using several abilities successfully on the dark magician, who had now charged a cero right in front of Byron. He didn't shoot it off immediately, Byron was lucky with that and squeezed the hilt of his katana. The liquid shot off into many different drops, and as the katana was already close the the Wizard's face; Byron was sure the drops were gonna hit. The mirror right beside the Shinigami extended forth several narrow skinny blades 2 aimed for his head, and the other's aimed for his midsection. Byron had successfully already connected with the drops of water that shot ahead of him and as they hit the dark wizard they did nothing upon contact; but they soaked his clothes and most of his hair. Byron was already injured and couldn't maneuver well enough to evade and attack at the same time; so he simply ignited the liquid that already connected with his opponent and the liquid that had yet to connect with his opponent to induce napalm like effects that would melt through his skin immediately upon contact. Finally the Cero shot but Byron was incredibly close to it's source so dodging was just a matter of moving behind the palm of the hand just before the cero shot off within the Restaurant .

Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Byron's Tier Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byron's Tier Test   Byron's Tier Test EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:06 am

Parius dodged a multitude of attacks, as his Cero shot off. He Shunpo'ed away from the guy. "Well well, this is getting-" Parius stopped, and looked away from the strange guy. "Crap..." He said. He deactivated his Shikai, and looked the guy. "Sorry, but something else came up." Flipping a peace sign, he smiled. "Peace out." And left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Byron's Tier Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byron's Tier Test   Byron's Tier Test Empty

Back to top Go down

Byron's Tier Test
Page 1 of 1