Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
brom and Rohit Socail tread  I_vote_lcapbrom and Rohit Socail tread  I_voting_barbrom and Rohit Socail tread  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
brom and Rohit Socail tread  I_vote_lcapbrom and Rohit Socail tread  I_voting_barbrom and Rohit Socail tread  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
brom and Rohit Socail tread  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
brom and Rohit Socail tread  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
brom and Rohit Socail tread  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
brom and Rohit Socail tread  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
brom and Rohit Socail tread  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
brom and Rohit Socail tread  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
brom and Rohit Socail tread  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
brom and Rohit Socail tread  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
brom and Rohit Socail tread  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

brom and Rohit Socail tread  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

brom and Rohit Socail tread  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

brom and Rohit Socail tread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avassul
Avassul

brom and Rohit Socail tread  Empty
PostSubject: brom and Rohit Socail tread    brom and Rohit Socail tread  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:29 am

Xull entered the world of the living and landed in an ally way came out and turned to his left his was unsure witch city he was in the people around him spoke English witch meant he was able to understand them although he hadn't really understood the langue he pick it up easily enough. he tried to bled into the crowed which was hard for one of his size and stature. xull is 8'9 and weights about 220 pounds most of which is muscle.
he wore his usual clothes which consisted of A black tank top, with a knee length leather jacket that has a deep hood, with a peaked tip, with red straps on the jacket. Blue jeans with the knees torn out, and heavy red boots that has several matal straps and clasps. the deep hood help him hide the mask he had to wear went out of Hell.
Xull walk into a coffé shop and sat down order 3 espresso and a chocolate brownie. he sat and stair out on to the street day dreaming.
Back to top Go down
Rohit
Normal Member
Rohit

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: brom and Rohit Socail tread    brom and Rohit Socail tread  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:42 am

The shinigami awoke in her Gigai; with the same physical appearance as her shinigami Body. She had crashed (Slept for a night) in a room occupied only by herself. There were pictures of other females hanging on the walls. They all seemed happy and struck a pose just as they were being captured. She ran her hand through her hair and was caught off guard as she turned and allowed the sun light rays beamed in through the window temporarily blinding her. A few minutes of readjusting later and she was up and ready in a long an unusually exposing robe with a flower pattern taking over it's decor and headphones wrapped over her head. She continued to proceed with her day by exiting the complex.

Compared to the formal dressed beings outside, The Shinigami seemed odd in her robe. She ignored the side gazes and the gasps. She was busy trying to figure out where she was and how long it was going to take her to get back to Seireitei. Her body felt ragged and she felt as if her fatigue was stronger than her will to remain standing so as she passed a coffee shop; she decided to go in and have a cup to wake her up a bit more. There was no line when she got in, and barely anyone in the coffee shop besides a pale skinned man. He seemed awfully suspicious despite him being over there minding his business with his head in the clouds but This Shinigami had more pressing matters; her coffee. As she approached the counter she asked for a black coffee, kept it simple so that she wouldn't seem any weirder than she already did. The clerk processed her order and then told her the price was 3.75. The Shinigami patted her robes in an attempt to find a pocket or a bulge signifying a wallet placed in her robes but she was unable to find one.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: brom and Rohit Socail tread    brom and Rohit Socail tread  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:34 pm

Hear the man start to scream at the unusaly dressed woman xull chuckly becasue hethought
"she is dressed weirdly and i am weird looking i wounder how this will play out"
Xull stood up walked over bumpingint to some of the tables and chairs both the unusually dressed lady and the clerk both stared at his difficultly moving through the shop.Xull finally made his way ,all be it clumsily, to the counter.Xull xull bowed to the lady one arm across his chest and he rased he spoke to the lady, whom stood starring blackly at it he seem to think.
" i am Xull Cathull.. i come from..He..humh.. i come form.. a distance land allow this one to pay for your beverage " with that said he hand the man atthe counter $20 note it clicked . he was in america but were abouts how could not place it, it was a city but after that he could tell unlees he flew up above to servery but he thoguht better of it not to because it would only draw unneeded attention to himself he was on a holiday.Xull snapped back out of his thoughts to see the girl smiling gently at him

"would this one care to join myself?" xull asked the gril, he turned to the cleck and as for the biggest blackest coffé he was able to make Xull hand the man $50 to make sure he got want he wanted as the cleck went about his way making the gaint black coffe for xull,. Xull wanted for a response form the girl.
Back to top Go down
Rohit
Normal Member
Rohit

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: brom and Rohit Socail tread    brom and Rohit Socail tread  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:21 pm

Emiko felt she was in a stump and believed that perhaps her only option would be to leave dishonorably as she had nothing within her robes to pay for the coffee that she did not want to use. She looked down disappointed and started to turn around but stopped as she faced the daydreamer lifting himself up and clumsily making his way through tables and chairs to reach her. Emiko backed up, it seemed as if the man was about to do something odd towards her, but he stopped in front of the counter and bowed to her. Emiko looked at him quizzically and took out a twenty dollar bill then handed it to the clerk. Emiko looked at the man, questioning, with her facial expression, his motives. After he received his change the man he invited Emiko to join him as she enjoyed her beverage. She knew she was no obligated to since she did not ask for his aide, but she believed he deserved it after paying for her coffee. He turned and walked back to his table and Emiko followed him.

After taking a seat she took a sip from her coffee, she was still tired and wasn't thinking as clearly as she usually does, so the conversation she played in her head was both sluggish and odd. So she acted it out to see what would result from engaging in a conversation. "You are. . . Pale, Sir" She declared as she looked at the color of his skin. It was obvious that he was not from the human world or that he was a rare type of person; the sun was beaning in through the wide panned glass beside them which revealed the passing humans, none of which took care to look into the shop to take a gander at Emiko's odd robes.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: brom and Rohit Socail tread    brom and Rohit Socail tread  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:14 am

Xull was shocked at the womans honesty and brashness considering her current attire xull smiled which could be seen beacuse his masks holes around his mouth, Xull removed his deep hood from his face revealing

His mask is strapped to his head so that he can slide it on and off his face when he wishes to leave and return to hell. The mask covers the upper part of his face, and extends down around his mouth, but leaves his mouth itself free. The mask is covered with Aztec designs.
as he did this he spoke to the woman
[color=indigo]"ah this is true i was caught in an inferno this is why i must, were this mask i am afraid, it would draw even more attention than your unusually gown, i have very little idea we i am all i know is that we are in america, i know we are in a city as we but that is the extent of my knowledge, it seem you might be lost judging by your lack of currency and ..*xull pauses for a moment* your attire, but its quite a beautiful dress and the flora design are so detailed,"/color]

Xull awiat her reply as the clerk brings over the extra lage coffé he had odered, xll looked back to the Woman as the clerk as if there was anyting else
Xull ask the Woman" well i sure you must be hungry i know i am, would you care for anything on the menu my treat, and i promise not to ask anything in return but your company"
Xull giant hands take the mug and looks at the menu for a second the hand it to the woman.
Back to top Go down
Rohit
Normal Member
Rohit

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: brom and Rohit Socail tread    brom and Rohit Socail tread  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:16 am

Emiko turns her head immediately; she doesn't like staring into the faces of men as they adjust themselves. as she stares out at the civilians she notices them glancing back at her as they pass the window. Nothing runs through her head as opposed to usual when thoughts are racing with intrigue at the actions and attire of the humans of this world. Emiko smiles softly as she hears the man admitting to his skin being pale and then revealing that he was burned in an inferno. Emiko's facial expression becomes one of empathy; not because she had been involved with such an incident directly herself but because fellow's in her division had their fair share of flame related injuries. She prompted her arm on the table so she could hold her head u pas she rested it in her palm as she looked over to the man/thing as he continued to speak.

"I don't remember the last time I've been in America, nor the last time I've been without any currency and thank you for the compliment. I honestly don't know who's dress this is." she spoke in a hush tone looking down in an attempt to figure out what she had done the night before. Finally the man offered to buy her a meal, the offer fell on deaf ears it would seem as she continued to bring her memories together.

<>
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: brom and Rohit Socail tread    brom and Rohit Socail tread  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:38 am

xull noticed he question went unanswered so the place down his giant mug of Coffé hard enough to skae the table enough to get the woman's attention then he spoke
"sorry Miss i never got your name?and would you care for something to eat?? my treat of course as you seem to be as lost as i am" Xull's voice crackled has a smokers would at times. he looked at her prompting to the clerk stand waiting for there order impatiently. as he wait for her reply he looked out the windows to sirvay the surrounds once again to see it any land marks stand out.
as he did he noticed that people were staring at the woman when coming from his direction but those approaching from her side would glance at him then turn away he began to become angry, he turned away from the window and sighed deeply as he tried to suppress his anger, after all he did hadn't unsealed his riatsu. xull didn't want any attention from any one shinigami or any of the others he had in countered.
he looked back to if the lady had been listening to him at all.
Back to top Go down
Rohit
Normal Member
Rohit

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: brom and Rohit Socail tread    brom and Rohit Socail tread  EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:16 am

Emiko was caught up in thought as she stared out the window when her new associate slammed his cup on the table. He seemed to demand attention right there on the spot as he seemed more insistent that she give him her name and followed up with his pursuit to figuring out if she was hungry or not. Emiko looked at him for a few seconds emotionless and then looked down at the glass he slammed down. She shrugged her shoulders at the thought of telling him her name but then decided it would be better if she continued to tease him. Just to see what kind of reaction she would get from him. "Why do you think a king rules over priests and men Wealthy men?" She asked him trying to get him angry or puzzled with a riddle.

<< Sorry for my short post, I'm about to do something but I don't want to leave you with nothing. >>
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: brom and Rohit Socail tread    brom and Rohit Socail tread  EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 3:26 am

Xull tryed to clam himself realizing he had bitten his lips with frustration.He sat and waited for a reply fiding with his mug. the woman slow turn to face him looked at his mug then shugered . xull then truned to the clerk how had be waiting all this time and said
"we will both have a panni with ham chesse spring onions and some tai sweet chilli sauce thank you "
the clerk say thank as xull hands over some more money to the man, although he could take out anymore because the rest had some of the actual owners blood on it.
the woman then asked him a question clear disregarding his own, his anger boiled inside but the clamed heslef and thoguh of his earthly home. then he though about the question
Why do you think a king rules over priests and men Wealthy men?
xull ponders on this for a while even rubbing his chin stubble
and begens to answer the women
"A king rules the other two becasue they give the king the power to rule them,the kings power is greatest is simply the one that people believe to be the greatest." how was that for an answer?"
xull look deeply into the woman eyes to see if she broke away
Back to top Go down
Rohit
Normal Member
Rohit

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: brom and Rohit Socail tread    brom and Rohit Socail tread  EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:00 pm

Emiko's sudden intrigue in the man's understanding was far from out of the blue, she decided that he was actually quite knowledgeable with the answer he gave her and smirked at it. But she was far from over with her game of lure and wanted to egg the man on further. "That is the kind of answer I expected, which is why it is disappointing." She said toying with the coffee she had been given by twirling her finger in it. It was getting cold now and Emiko had neglected to realize she was a shinigami and her current predicament meant that she was going to be in trouble. When that sunk in she sighed loudly and noticed that the man had ordered for her. Emiko had no intention of eating and wanted to make that clear when she was presented with the food ordered for her. She smiled lightly and looked to the man, her impression of him was that he had a short temper and he was not one who'd like to waste time with idle chat. Emiko wanted to work on these traits so to obtain a satisfactory reply from him returning his stare.

"What would a monster be doing in a cafe as if he was a regular being? Wouldn't you relish in causing other's misery more than partaking in a meal?"
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: brom and Rohit Socail tread    brom and Rohit Socail tread  EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:53 pm

Emiko was not impressed by Xull's answer, Emiko didn't eat her food, Xull was not impressed with her one bit so had no manners he did enjoy to pretend to be a human but he disliked them for there frailty. while eaten his food xull looks at the woman as she looks at him, there both trying to figure the other one out,
Xull decides to let riatsu start to flow for him a low level amount but that is because she is just beside him as he does this ,Emiko ask's like and automatic reaction to his spiritual energy. his eyes widen and grow colder looking as the Emiko asks Xull what is a monster like he doing pretending to be a human,and that he would relish hurting of other people,
Xull stops eating and looks at her for a few seconds before continuing to to eat,
but then deicdes to answer her qustions
"becasue there lifes are short and everything is nicer when your alive, even when you pertend to be.and to your other question yes i do but i can never have my vengeance becasue they are all alredy dead" with that xull finishes his final bite to eat, he stands up and begins to walk toward the door looks back to she if she is following
"oh yeah were do you think i got the money for your food and coffee, been nice meeting you bye for now"
[/color] Xull exits the coffee shop and turns right and began to walk along the street releasing enough riatsu so Emiko could follow if she actually can sence him, he was still uncertain about her though.
Back to top Go down
Rohit
Normal Member
Rohit

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: brom and Rohit Socail tread    brom and Rohit Socail tread  EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:48 pm

Emiko had obtained an answer, one that didn't suit her desire to hear the man rant about how life was hard for him in one way or the other and instead heard him end the conversation with a question. He seemed prompt to leave as he got up and exited the cafe. As Emiko looked through the window to her left she noticed the man outside crossing the street nonchalantly as if he had finished having a small conversation with a woman he had just met in the coffee shop. Emiko smiled and prompted her head in her hand as it stood on the table, she had been interested in the man for a small period of time since the conversation had begun and was now looking forward to their next run-in. She looked at his meal and smiled, he had finished most of it but the scraps he left were the end of the crusts from the bread. Interesting indeed she thought as she looked back out the window to find that the man was now gone from sight but his reiatsu still lingered in the area.

[Thread Ended]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: brom and Rohit Socail tread    brom and Rohit Socail tread  Empty

Back to top Go down

brom and Rohit Socail tread
Page 1 of 1