Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
A walk with Rohit.  I_vote_lcapA walk with Rohit.  I_voting_barA walk with Rohit.  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
A walk with Rohit.  I_vote_lcapA walk with Rohit.  I_voting_barA walk with Rohit.  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
A walk with Rohit.  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
A walk with Rohit.  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
A walk with Rohit.  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
A walk with Rohit.  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
A walk with Rohit.  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
A walk with Rohit.  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
A walk with Rohit.  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
A walk with Rohit.  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
A walk with Rohit.  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

A walk with Rohit.  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

A walk with Rohit.  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

A walk with Rohit.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rohit
Normal Member
Rohit

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

A walk with Rohit.  Empty
PostSubject: A walk with Rohit.    A walk with Rohit.  EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:42 am

Winter, that's what it was; it had always been cold,
no matter where you happened to be in Karakura town. But this year, the coldness just
had that edge to it: a sting to compliment the black sky and the vacant streets of Karakura town, One this Shinigami hadn't experienced in a
while and one she would never embrace with open arms. With each step they took, a crunch emitted from the ground below.
The pink haired woman glanced down, the blanket of white amusing her in
the slightest. It was a change from the Soul Society. That's all one
could say. Earlier in the day, Emiko was accompanied by a squad member, but he had to split up from her to tend to his patrol duties. The
original plan was to visit the springs and just relax, though, he
managed to make up that excuse to slip away. Emiko believed that it was his loss anyway and didn't mind it in the slightest and since then, she hadn't
seen or heard from the man. Not that it bothered her.

Emiko was disguised by her Gigai, it had the same physical appearance as Emiko herself; which is why she resented it a little, but it was useful to her either way. The gigai was wearing a robe that was a bit exposed and which had Emiko feeling the full sting of the cold, a terrible decision on her part. She wanted to experience this cold in hopes that the experience would be a nice change in some way. Her walk led her to a convenience store; one that she didn't enter; she simply stood in front of the store looking towards the night sky in hopes of finding any signs of the incoming sun.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: A walk with Rohit.    A walk with Rohit.  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:51 pm

Winter in Kurakara town! The air was fresh but cold, and turned the short blonds cheeks rosy pink. But Lilia was wearing a nice cosy winter Jacket, blue jeans, and weird puffy boots Bliss forced her to buy but she secretly hated them. Still her toes were warm so she wasn't about to complain. The bandana that covered her right eye, the one she'd lost years before when she was human, slipped. She stopped in the street to adjust it. Her good eye was emerald green, and her blond hair long and silky, and finally close in length to what it was before she hollofied.

As Lilia figited and fused over the bandana that refused to stay in place she spotted a blond woman walking towards her. She was tall and pretty, and reminded Lilia of Bliss who also had such an... ample... Bosom... Instantlly, she was jealous, which wasn't fair because she didn't know the woman, and at 5'3" it was easy to make Lilia look small. "Lil if they were that big you'd have no balance." Ignis, her Zanpakuto spirit said, causing her to shout "Shut up!" out loud. She turned red with embarrasment and covered her face with her hands.

People were staring at her now as she fumbled with the bandana, the Bliss look alike was probably staring too. She managed to get the thing back on before the scar was fully revealed, but the embarrasment wasn't going anywhere. Hopefully nobody noticed. Unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Rohit
Normal Member
Rohit

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: A walk with Rohit.    A walk with Rohit.  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:32 pm

Emiko's form was considered/observed for a brief moment as she passed a young blonde girl, she thought of stopping and sparking a conversation but continued walking until she was forced to stop by her curiosity. The girl was no ordinary being apparently; that being noticed as she walked by her. Emiko continued staring straight ahead with her back to the blonde girl when she decided it'd be best if she moved forward instead of involving herself with an otherworldly being but as she turned for one final glance; she noticed the girl fumbling the the eyepatch covering her hollow eye socket. Emiko narrowed her eyes, and looked down; no one deserves the absence of one of their eyes and it seems even worse since the girl before her was just a little girl in appearances. Emiko removed the 6 inch pin she used to wrap her hair up and walked calmly behind the girl, avoiding to get too close to her so she wouldn't alarm her. When Emiko had gotten behind her she attempted to take both ends of the Bandana; keeping it wrapped around the girls eye socket, and tied to together with the pin she used for her hair.

"Please excuse me, I couldn't help noticing that you're a beautiful little thing" she remarked in a kind warm hearted tone. By now if she were successful in fiddling with the bandana with her six inch pin, she'd be finished and it would be set tight around the girl's head.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: A walk with Rohit.    A walk with Rohit.  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:06 am

(sorry didn't give an age, she looks 17, but is about 120)

Someone came from behind, and then there was a second pair of hands fixing up the bandanna around Lilia's eye. That men't they must have seen the gruesome wound. She shuddered at the though of that, she hated people seeing her eye, or lack of it, but she was greatful for the Help. Lilia spun on her heel smiling once the person finished. "Thank you." she said, surprised to see the woman who had passed her. She had guessed from the voice but still.

She really did remind her of Bliss. They were about the same age, very pretty, and both enjoyed skimpy cloathing, making Lilia look like a saint. "My name's Lilia. And you are? Your obviously not a normal person because you can see me without my Gigai. So are you human or Shinigami?" She was guessing one or the other, but she couldn't feel the woman's energy so she couldn't tell.

While she listened to the womans answer she started to feel the cold. And if she was only just feeling it, her helper must be freezing. She couldn't take her back to her house, seeing as she lived in the vizard HQ, but maybe they could go into out of the cold, and get hot chocolate."Would you like to get some hot chocolate? so I could pay you back for the help."
Back to top Go down
juniper

PostSubject: Re: A walk with Rohit.    A walk with Rohit.  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:10 pm

Winter.....it sucked for Pink...she was a summer kind of girl.But beggars cant be choosers. She fixed the scarf around her mouth and walked happily through the streets until she saw two women that even in gigai had been unordinary. Smiling she walked to them both and bowed to them."Hi....i-i am Pink....you two seem to be ....non humans....i would really like to get to know you...i dont see many non humans in this city.. and it is nice to see others besides me." Then almost reluctantly she stood awaiting their answers..she tried not to make herself seem lonely but...sadly...it was thick in her speech...Looking from one girl to the other she blushed in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk with Rohit.    A walk with Rohit.  Empty

Back to top Go down

A walk with Rohit.
Page 1 of 1