Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Time That Needs to be Spent I_vote_lcapTime That Needs to be Spent I_voting_barTime That Needs to be Spent I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Time That Needs to be Spent I_vote_lcapTime That Needs to be Spent I_voting_barTime That Needs to be Spent I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Time That Needs to be Spent Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Time That Needs to be Spent Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Time That Needs to be Spent Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Time That Needs to be Spent Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Time That Needs to be Spent Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Time That Needs to be Spent Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Time That Needs to be Spent Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Time That Needs to be Spent Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Time That Needs to be Spent Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Time That Needs to be Spent Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Time That Needs to be Spent Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Time That Needs to be Spent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
james
james

Time That Needs to be Spent Empty
PostSubject: Time That Needs to be Spent   Time That Needs to be Spent EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:47 am

Garuda felt weak. Out of all the lieutenants, he was the weakest. Especially since he is literally the captain of the 5th Division, he is the weakest captain. It weighed heavily on his conscience as he started to lead this cadre in drills and kendo practice. He encouraged everyone who practised with him to use their Zanpakutous, so they can stay used to the weight of the blade, regardless whether or not the weight would feel perfect to the wielder. He used Tatsumaki, but in his sealed and sheathed form, the scabbard being made up of dust held tightly to the blade; in a sense, it effectively made Tatsumaki into a kendo stick. And with it, he made sure every single one of his men and women sparred with each other and, after a few minutes, he would call a pair together to attack as one. There were a few who had the speed and the strength, or worked well as a team, or held a combination of the two. However, Garuda took his time with each, making sure every step was measured and calculated before countering, more often than not parrying both swords into each other before hitting one behind the knee and grabbing the other around the neck, with the smooth lacquer appearance of Tatsumaki's scabbard pressed to his or her throat. After 7 hours of nonstop kendo practice, with a lunch break in between, he dismisses the entire group. A few hang around to keep practising, those who were strong enough to. Garuda sat on a rock and watched them, taking note of everything they did.

Garuda only got up once to help, going over some more advanced techniques as they practised together. They only went at half-speed, using their blades in a methodic, almost choreographed, dance of steel, honing their skills with precision and concentration. It made Garuda smile to see one of the weaker fighters, a man that looked massive on the outside while being very quiet, came up and asked for some personal help. He used an Odachi, a massive length of blade, and he was clumsy with it. Garuda slowly and quietly talked him through each stroke, the others retiring from their training to watch carefully as this large blade go from cleaver to scalpel under Garuda's calm tutelage. Garuda told the man to come at him with everything he had this time, telling him to remember everything that he was told while moving at half-speed. He nodded and gripped his blade tightly. "Stop," Garuda says, causing the man to buckle and drop his sword. Garuda shakes his head and tells him to calm down and stay relaxed. "Like we just practised," he said. "Now come at me." With a sharp exhaled breath, the man charges forward and imitates every movement that they practised and discussed. Garuda had the speed advantage, but the strength was lacking. When the final blow came raining down, Garuda evaded, barely, the overhead slash; a couple hairs fell onto the spine of the blade as Garuda rested Tatsumaki on it as well. He nodded and smiled. "Go practise with the others," he says after taking his sword away from the odachi's spine. Garuda returns to his rock and sits down. His eyes widen and his pupils dilate as he senses another reiatsu in the air.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Time That Needs to be Spent   Time That Needs to be Spent EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:44 pm

Takego had been asked to train with one of his fellow shinigami in an attempt to strengthen him. The higher ups believed that if he were to fight a captain his power make awaken and cause him to be of greater use. Of course Takego wasn't about to say no to his superiors and was more thrilled that it was a combat test and not some kind of written test, which he admits even he might fail at, So he was all around happy to comply. When he got there..the man he was supposed to help was already helping to train another member.. that made Takego smile and caused his burning passion to flare up, but he managed to stay calm til after the man was finished.

"Garuda-san!" Takego called out as he waved his one arm at the man, "I'm here to give you official training. This was ordered by Central 46 themselves no less! Do you have the time for it right now?" He had to make sure the man wasn't busy..after all he was the acting captain for his entire division at this moment..since there was not a real captain to take over. That ment he was far busier than most normal members. Takego knew how it was..though he got his members to help him out quite a bit because of how slow he was with writing.

"If you do..we'll begin right now." He said as he gripped his Zanpaktou's handle and pulled it from his back..releasing the reiatsu that kept it attached to his back so that he could do this, "Remember to take it as a real fight even if I only have one arm! I am still a captain one arm or two. Do not take me lightly!" He grinned and he slightly crouched down with the tip of his oversized Zanpaktou facing towards Garuda. Takego had been so loud and obnoxious about all this that a crowd from Garuda's division had already come to witness this "special training".

"The fight has been declared! Ready!?" He said as he tensed his muscles..not even really giving garuda much time to speak other than to possible call out a shikai while drawing his sword, "GO!" He said as he shot forth like a bullet using shunpo to close the gap between them..swinging his heavy blade down towards Garuda after stabbing forward with it..he wasn't going very fast though..he was purposely making sure Garuda could react.

of course..all this fighting stuff only happens if Garuda had said he had the time. If he hadn't..then Takego would have offered to help him finish whatever chore he still had to do..so that the match could begin quickly..and would have started the exact same way..
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
james
james

PostSubject: Re: Time That Needs to be Spent   Time That Needs to be Spent EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:37 pm

Garuda was aware of his reiatsu, as it felt like a shift in the air. Getting up from the rock, he waves at Takego. Garuda watches Takego jump down to the ground. Central 46 thought so, huh? That fact alone seemed most puzzling to him. Why would the entire council want him to upgrade his strength, aside the obvious point that they were looking to allow him to get the promotion from lieutenant to captain? "I always have time for training," Garuda says as the scabbard on his zanpakuto dissolves and falls away, revealing Tatsumaki's black steel. He knew that the fight would be of a larger scale, encompassing most of the training area. He tells the ones who stayed behind, and were there because Takego was being his kind of normal, for more training to go somewhere else, suggesting Takego's own Divison's training area, maybe having a small tournament where first blood drawn wins. They wave and walk away as Garuda grasps Tatsumaki with both hands.

Garuda didn't need the time to release his Shikai as Takego charged forward. Almost with a sixth sense, he slipped past Takego's initial attack and lifts his arm as Takego attempts to stab him. He shakes his head and kicks the blade away, his foot against the flat part of the blade, before leaping forward and making a spinning horizontal slash at Takego, looking to take off his head, rather than take off the other arm. Whether it is a hit, miss or parry, Garuda jumps back and shifts to one hand, as opposed to the two-handed kendo grip he was using for Takego's charge.

"You're a captain, aren't you?" Garuda says with a smirk. "Of all people, you should know better than to hold back, especially when you have such a weighty weapon. I expect nothing more than your best efforts to challenge me and push my limits, Takego-taicho." Garuda lifts Tatsumaki and swings him back to the ground, a sharp, but harmless, gust of wind following it. "Let's see if you can MAKE me have to release him," he says. "Then, we'll see how much of a fight this can and will turn in to." Garuda trusted that Takego would push him to do just that. There would be no proper challenge unless Garuda expressed the same amount of challenge for Takego's sake.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Time That Needs to be Spent   Time That Needs to be Spent EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:30 am

Clang.

Takego's spinned second strike slammed against Garuda's strike towards his head with full force after garuda kicked away his first weak thrust. Takego grinned as the man started talking about his weighty weapon. Takego stood up straight from his crouched stance he had had during their first exchange of blows and swung the thing like it was weightless to his right from up to down. "Your a shinigami aren't you? you should know that Zanpaktou that have been mastered are weightless to their owners." He countered before shunpo'ing to close the gap between them once more and attempted to make a diagonal slash/thrust with the edge of his weapon to bury it deep into Garuda's torso area without actually killing him.

After this initial thing Takego reverse gripped his Zanpaktou and swung it upwards at Garuda's face..trying to split his nose in half.. well..not REALLY trying.. but that was definitely a possibility if Garuda didn't do something about it. While doing so Takego kicked at the man's side with his left leg..using the momentum of his swing to increase the speed and power of the kick in general, "But I'll give it to you that your not bad. Why haven't you moved up in the ranks of the shinigami yet Garuda-san?" He ducked down into a roll following the momentum of his own kick and shunpo'd the second he started the roll in order to get his back out of the range of the opponent he was facing. Takego was a little careless and a little bit reckless but he wasn't a fool..thats how he worked toward becoming a captain with his major disability. He knew if he had stay'd in the roll that a GOOD opponent would have got an attack on him during it..hence the shunpo.

Now he was standing and had his zanpaktou on his shoulder. But his head was full of questions and he couldn't help asking them even though he was supposed to be fighting, "I heard you could have been a captain by now if you truely wanted. What held you back?" He moved his Zanpaktou in a defensive position and motioned for Garuda to start the next exchange of combat. Though he did hope Garuda bothered to answer him during his next attack or after.. or before.. as long as he answered Takego didn't care when. He'd catch what was said easily enough.

Something bothered Takego though. The man was fairly confident to not even wish to use shikai. Did this mean he knew something about himself Takego didn't? That wasn't really surprising..as it was totally possible. But most people didn't act confident unless they were two things.. powerful.. or stupid. He now wondered which one Garuda was..and got excited thinking it may be the former of the two! But now he had gotten ahead of himself and started excitedly pumping out his spiritual power.

"Come Garuda-san! We shall have an excellent match if i'm right about you!"
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: Time That Needs to be Spent   Time That Needs to be Spent EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:35 am

Garuda held up against Takego's diagonal counter-strike, looking Takego in the eye after having gone into his statement about a zanpakuto's weight. "But it would feel heavier against a blade such as mine," Garuda says with a smirk, "yet it feels like my sword's edge is grinding into a feather." Garuda had to blink as Takego's speed increases, barely slipping out of the way of the uppercut slash; the point tickled the end of Garuda's nose. Swinging Tatsumaki to the side, he turns the edge towards Takego's sole and slides across the dirt. The intensity and power of the kick drives the spine of the blade into Garuda's side, the blunt edge cutting shallowing into his robes and breaking the skin slightly, which is probably something that could not be said about the captain's foot now.

The roll and shunpo away, to protect his back, was wise, being of only one arm. Garuda, if he wasn't sucking the wind back into his lungs after the spine digging into his side, would have attacked. He would have also been able to attack if he had released Tatsumaki on the onset of combat. However, even though Garuda would have had the slight advantage, up until Takego released the full potential of his strength, it would not be as fun unless he was forced to do it. That way, Takego would HAVE to give it everything he had, and Garuda would gain as much as possible from the training, if not more. He would properly earn his stripes.

Garuda stood up straight, his kimono on the left side opened up to show bruising skin, watching Takego closely. He rested the spine of his sword against his shoulder, turning his body to slightly expose his left side; he was tensed up and ready to shift to a kendo two-handed grip in a heartbeat. He heard Takego's question and, just as Takego waved him on, Garuda charges forward and slashes with his single handed grip horizontally initially. If it's a hit or a block, Garuda steps into another slash, this time diagonally, from Garuda's left shoulder to his right hip before using shunpo. If dodged or parried, Garuda charges in with a knee, using shunpo at the point of contact. After using the shunpo, he reappears behind Takego. "I am not a captain because I'm not strong enough," he says, before extending his hand and aiming for Takego's good shoulder. "Hado #4: Byakurai." The condensed white electric beam is projected off towards Takego. If a miss, Garuda moves only enough to block Takego's next strike. If a hit, combat obviously slows down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Time That Needs to be Spent   Time That Needs to be Spent EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:34 pm

Takego was lucky he had put forth extra reiatsu into that kick..he didn't expect the blade to come back to block his foot so quickly. The guy came at him again without answering his question first..which didn't really bother Takego too much at the moment. A simply shift of his grip on his handle as he put the blade once again in a reverse grip allowed him to block the first strike with just the handle of his zanpaktou. Which turned out to be a huge success on Takego's part as he blocked not only a diagonal slash by stabbing his zanpaktou into the ground and releasing his grip on it for a moment. But when he immediately regripped it the guy had come in with a knee kick that was met with the flat end of Takego's oversized Zanpaktou.

Garuda now shunpo'd and then answered his question. He wasn't strong enough? That was his own fault for now pushing himself to his limit every day in training then. Something Takego opened his mouth to point out before releasing a kidou was coming his way..so he put his Zanpaktou on his back and allowed it to absorb the hit..which ended up stinging Takego's hand as the electricity surged through his zanpaktou quite a bit, but at least he didn't have a hole in his body now. He stabbed his zanpaktou into the ground and blew on his hand like a comedian for a moment before continuing to try and mention what he wanted too earlier.

"If your not strong enough. become stronger. Everyone has to eventually if they wish to obtain a goal. How do you think I managed to become a captain even with refusing to let them heal my arm." Takego said as he picked his Zanpaktou back up and slung it onto his shoulder, "But that requires pushing yourself to your limits. Holding back just because you want your opponent to go all out before you do won't help you. Especially if they are like me and want to see the opponent get serious before they do."

He laughed a bit and shook his head, "I don't know Kidou.. Mastering my Zanpaktou took all of my time.. and it's so hard to fully control even now..that i can't really worry about kidou. if you intend to make me go all out first you'll have to push yourself harder than you've been doing. Because it's against my way to go all out on a foe who isn't also doing the same. hell..for all it matters if you'd like..we can release at the same time.." He waited for a response..but even Takego who was usually cheery and full of battle passion..was starting to be slightly insulted. A man who wasn't a captain was trying to fight without releasing. Admirable..but the entire point of this training was to push his full power to it's limits..something that can't be achieved by holding back.
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: Time That Needs to be Spent   Time That Needs to be Spent EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:08 pm

"Hence my conflict," Garuda says, watching Takego closely. "That's why I have challenged you to MAKE ME release my zanpakuto. This is an exercise in not relying on its power, an exercise you have clearly gotten used to, being a captain. I am not strong enough because I have had no one to push my limits. I have cooped up in an office from sunrise to sunset and everything in between because no one wants anything to do with my Division! I have been relegated to the position of secretary and CEO all at once because obviously the 5th Division, the Kido Corps, is not good enough for any captain coming in or going out to apply for. I have been left in charge because the man who WAS the captain was too lazy to appoint a proper successor, so I have had to take command without any written word or any verbal indication that maybe I should be training harder instead of training the people who have been working under me for the past few months!"

Garuda shifts his battle posture, to a very noticeably aggressive one. "I'll tell you this, Takego," he says, ignoring his proper position and title. "I would much rather be the weakling that I am now and take care of the unit that I now own than to ignore them for the sake of power. I would get greedy. I would get ignorant. I would become everything that I am not and nothing that I am now. I take care of my own; we are brothers and sisters in the same cause and this Division is my family and when the time comes to become strong for them, I shall erupt with such power that I'll have the Captain-Commander shaking in his tabi!" With this last, almost blasphemous, admission, clouds gather overhead and the sky rumbles over Garuda's words. "Now stop giving me grief about not crossing my limits and start making me cross them!"

With that said, Garuda charges forward with a great leap, swinging down with an overhead slash. Whether blocked, a hit or a miss, he comes around with a spinning back roundhouse aimed for Takego's jaw with his left foot. Again, hit, miss or block, he slams his left foot down, planting it into the ground and leaping off it, shooting towards Takego with a karate-style straight jump kick. If it hits or is blocked, it should have enough force to at least cause the captain to skid backwards for a foot or two in the dirt. If it misses, Garuda lands, rolls away and pops back up to his feet, moving back to a defensive posture.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Time That Needs to be Spent   Time That Needs to be Spent EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:36 pm

As he listened to the man's major complaint he only smiled wide and got excited.

"WELL SAID!" He yelled in gleeful joy as he burst his full power out of his body and released his Shikai, "Defy! Nilentona!" His sword got bigger and was moved onto his back..so now his backside was nearly fully protected by the flat side of his zanpaktou..

Spoiler:

quickly..almost instantly..another weapon formed in his hand. It's odd design being unique even among weaponry.

Spoiler:

This would be the one he would be using at first to make sure he didn't accidentally gravely injure his sparring partner.. As passionate as Takego had gotten while listening to Garuda's complaint speech..he was not about to lose his head over it. Using this alternate Zanpaktou kept his powers at a weaker and more managable level..though they were still quite dangerous.

"With such a speech I can't very well believe you to simply release your shikai! I will force you to use your powers to their fullest even if it means I have to nearly kill you! COME GARUDA!" He cried out as his Zanpaktou flashed with electricity on his back, though it didn't hurt him, and the odd sword in his hand was also covered in said electricity.

Instantly lightning struck from nowhere right ontop of where garuda was standing. Whether that hit him or not Takego didn't wait around to see. He had stabbed his alternate weapon into the ground and caused an effect similiar to hadou no 11 to occur sending an electrical current through the ground via his own spiritual power straight to where Garuda would have been standing after said lightning strike.

Takego still did not waste time to discern the okayness of his opponent. He had been inspired to battle and that rush would not die so easily! 2 more lightning bolts struck trying to hit Garuda directly in the head from the sky before Takego's Zanpaktou was suddenly covered in flames, once again they were not hurting him, as was the weapon in his hand, again..not hurting him, He grinned devilishly and his eyes sparkled from the passion for battle that he was experiencing.

As his Zanpaktou's had changed so to did the attacks which came at Garuda so suddenly. As a circle of fire would have formed under Garuda..wherever he currently was at this point..and burst forth a tall pillar of flame from that circle. While sensing or watching Garuda handle this.. his alternate zanpaktou in his hand slide and shifted quickly into what seemed to be a gun form..and from that gun he fired what looked like a Cero..except it was shinigami spiritual energy instead of hollow energy that made up it's form.

Now worried that some of his attacks may have done serious damage to his opponent..Takego's battle passion died down and he waited to see if he had hit Garuda at all. With all the smoke in the area he couldn't see much anymore..he might have gone overboard..but this is what garuda asked for..so who was he to disappoint by continuing to hold back?
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: Time That Needs to be Spent   Time That Needs to be Spent EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:39 pm

Garuda smirked as Takego released his zanpakuto. "That's more like it," he says to himself with a smile, having been blocked by the greatly-increased size of the sword. Suddenly, there was the appearance of another, smaller, blade. "Then you had better give what's coming to me!" he yells to Takego. Suddenly, a bolt of lightning descends to the ground from the clouds Garuda seemed to summon. In true anime fashion, Garuda just barely slipped out of the bolt's path, his eyes wide and his pupils shrinking to pin pricks. He starts wiping his eyes because of the bright flash, getting caught in Takego's version of the Tsuzuri Raiden. He shakes off the electrocuted feeling, returning to his electrified attitude. Garuda started to move around, slipping away from the lightning bolts from above, the sole of one foot getting burned after dodging the second bolt. He got to his feet, slightly favouring his foot as he turns to see fire around Takego's zanpakuto, as well as surrounding him. With a graceful and hasty backflip, Garuda gets away from the pillar just as it erupts from the ground. He was caught by the wave of heat, which sends him rolling across the dirt of the training area. It puts out any flames that caught on his kimono. As Garuda gets up the second time, he throws himself back into the dirt, barely slipping past a beam attack from Takego's gun-like secondary zanpakuto. It causes Garuda to lose most of the back to his kimono.

Garuda slowly starts to get up for the second time, looking up at Takego with a smile. "Sweep away the chaff," Garuda says the moment he gets to his feet; a violent gust of wind whips around them both, "Tatsumaki." The blade of his zanpakuto flashes white and becomes limp. The blade becomes segmented and lengthened by an extra couple feet, from the blade's original 4-ft length to now a total of 6 ft, connected to a 2-ft blade. "I haven't used this in a long time," Garuda says, and it was true. He avoided Tatsumaki for a while. He was surprised that Tatsumaki was even recognizing the release, which could easily reverse itself. With a pair of flicks of his wrist, it sounds like a whip cracking. In the process, two tornadoes descend upon the battlefield from the clouds, the sight of which would frighten a bystander. With another swipe into the air, the tornadoes move into the pillar of flame, charging towards Takego. "Gather and coil," Garuda says, as the tornadoes stalk Takego. He then extends his left hand. "Wrap around, bind the villain. Return it to its place in oblivion!" Suddenly, five small tornadoes shoot out from Garuda's fingers, slithering through the air towards Takego. Because of the captain's power in comparison to Garuda's, the ropes would only serve to slow Takego down as opposed to wrap him up and stop him.

The real weapon is the pair of tornadoes that barreled into and through the pillar of fire. They became influenced by the fire itself, not Takego's energy; this made the fire an independent agent. Now, in addition to the debris picked up such as blades of grass and pebbles (which now move through the air like razors and bullets), there was now the intense heat of the fire that Takego himself now summoned. If he tries to dodge, the Sakujou no Kaze ability Garuda just used will slow him down, making it more likely that Takego is caught in the vortices. As for if it hits, Takego's clothing and skin will most likely emerge with intense burns and scorchmarks.

Garuda breathes heavily, in order to regain his composure. He was going to walk away with bruises from Takego's latest charge. His foot was feeling it too; it was bare and the skin was blackened from the soot that was once a tabi sock and a thong sandal. Garuda just prepared for Takego's next attack; 3 segments break from Garuda's shikai-released blade, just hovering around him. With them, he can block and parry strikes with strength to his own without any visible drain on his reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Time That Needs to be Spent   Time That Needs to be Spent EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:49 pm

He was now using the massive blade..but it looked like he was in a two handed kendo stance. An old habit from when he used to have use of both his arms..but still effective due to his training, right as he did so he was bound by something else that Garuda did.. "won't work!" Takego said as he did a large, but quickly over with, burst of reiatsu to break free of the bonds Garuda tried to put him in. It was quick but it was also alot of reiatsu..sweat had now started to form on his face because of that.

His blade went from fire to water and he swung his blade causing a massive tidal wave to form up and slam itself into the fiery tornadoes with enough water and force to cancel them out. However..now he was holding his real Zanpaktou in his hands. As he wasn't sure that his Zaiga was capable of putting out the power needed to handle that kidou infused wind ability. Which ment it was time to get serious because he was using 30% more power than the original half that Zaiga used.

This only made him grin as his blade turned from water to wind. He then proceeded to hurl his OWN tornadoes at garuda..though they were only as big as he was tall..they still had quite a bit of power in them. due to using his actual Zanpaktou his powers were working at 80% full power instead of half. Meaning they weren't just little tornadoes that could be ignored. He continued to swing his blade over and over..slightly similiar to a fan being waved..and created more and more of these miniaturized tornado's that went after garuda.

"Let us see who can do more with the wind!" He said trying to provoke Garuda into showing more of his wind powers. He wasn't hurling any more tornado's at Garuda when he said this though he WAS back in his Kendo stance, which continued to look odd because he only had one arm. Right now..he goal was to counter everything that Garuda did and keep the guy moving. It was training..which ment if Garuda was moving at all..that would help him even the tiniest bit. Especially since Takego's Zanpaktou powers were widely diversified..they may not be workin at full power because of that..but they were still a good nuisance to be wary of at the very least.
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: Time That Needs to be Spent   Time That Needs to be Spent EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:44 am

"Let us see then," Garuda says, jumping over as many of Takego's vortices as possible. More segments from Tatsumaki separate, until Garuda is left with a solid sword that is the length of a wakizashi. Garuda then summons one large tornado, the strongest he can summon, and uses it more like a shield around him, the tornado's base roping around him with a hurtless area similar to that of Senbonzakura. The tornado pretty much eats the energy from each vortex that Takego sent slowly, but Garuda has something craftier in mind. The tornado Garuda used as a defence becomes overwhelmed and out of his power, so, before losing total control, Garuda sends it back up into the sky.

As Garuda had moved around, Tatsumaki's segmented blade broke apart. While Takego was focused on directing each of the vortices, the segments moved away, under Garuda's control (almost telekinetically, but it is actually through wind manipulation and reiatsu control), until they were surrounding Takego. After the last vortex is taken care of by Garuda's own tornado, he says, "Hado #11: Tsuzuri Raiden!" Without warning, the segments spin around Takego more tightly, discharging lightning bolts directly at the captain, unless he uses shunpo to get out; there is no alternative to getting away. If that is the case, Garuda extends his left hand to wherever Takego reappears, and fires three Byakurai; he uses a downdraft conjured from the clouds to accelerate them.

"I can feel you slowing down!" Garuda says, his hand slowly being lowered as he raises the shortened Tatsumaki; the segments were still floating around, closer to Garuda now, as he is calling for the defensive. Garuda knew OF the diversity within Takego's abilities, but not how much energy was required for each. Now there was water on the ground, water that Garuda would avoid until the perfect moment, as Garuda would know how to use it as a trap for Takego; he might get so far as to win against this captain.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Time That Needs to be Spent   Time That Needs to be Spent EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:58 am

"We are switching to lightning are we!? I disagree good sir!" He said as he quickly glanced around as the bits of zanpaktou encircled him and the current first built up and then discharged at him after Garuda called out his Kidou. Takego's zanpaktou responded in kind and turned to stone while Takego crouched down putting the tip of his blade into the ground and was surrounded by a dome of earth that cut off the electric flow that was trying to come at him. This same earth crumbled as the electric flow ceased..revealing a grinning Takego.

"Lets see what happens if I reduce your time to react.." He said as his sword glows with a blessed-like power..not being that of pure light..but seeming Holy-than-thou all of a sudden. With that Takego closed the gap between himself and Garuda with a shunpo. His sword already in mid-swing for the guys mid section at full speed and strength. Hit, miss, block, or parry a second glowing blade that looked like his zanpaktou, except looking like light, would swing almost instantly in the exact same path as the first initial swing. Takego did not stop there. He started a flurry of blows that kept his Zanpaktou swinging and close to Garuda's body at nearly all times. Speed wasn't a specialty..but it wasn't lacking either. With his Ardor power being activated..each time he swung a duplicate would strike in the same manner as well..and because he was swinging as fast as he could it ment Garuda would have to worry about more than just the swing Takego was currently making.

It would continue on like this until Garuda managed to do something that would FORCE Takego to stop his attempts at taking Garuda apart. Something Takegow as sure wouldn't be that hard for Garuda to manage with some form of strategy..but would be rather difficult to accomplish now that he had little time to do much more than fend of Takego himself.

"come on come on come on!" He said as he kept the pressure up as hard and as fast as he possibly could manage. His sword attacks had all been very fluid..very easily controlled by takego to change to the slightest difference Garuda made in his movements or actions. which was allowing him to more easily keep pressuring the guy, but Takego was beginning to wonder what sort of plan he would make..he was almost anxious to see what it was..even though it would most likely hurt alot if it succeeded.
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: Time That Needs to be Spent   Time That Needs to be Spent EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:19 am

Garuda, watching closely as Takego comes barrelling in, calls three of his blade segments to his left hand, in response to the captain's Shunpo as an extra layer of defence, akin to a buckler. He pushes Tatsumaki into the path of Takego's abdominal attack, using the momentum and strength of the blade itself to deflect his own body over the attack, slipping out of the range of the light-based afterimage, or what looked to be an afterimage. Garuda quickly uses his Shunpo away from the second strike, including the amount of time required to remain backed away from the light beam that followed. With each of Takego's slashes, Garuda called more of his blade segments, using them as deflectors, knocking Takego's aim off just enough to play into Garuda's parries. A wince of pain came with each blow, the weight of Takego's massive zanpakuto wreaking havoc on the strength of Garuda's joints; one of the beams of light that followed Takego's sword cut shallowly into Garuda's palm. With a flick of his wrist, however, Garuda was able to curb one of Takego's blows, the attack being pushed past the resting position by a combined assault of Garuda's floating blade segments hitting his zanpakuto all at once, to knock him slightly off-balance. With a quick handsign with his left hand, the aerial shards quickly dove in to strike at Takego's good shoulder and Achilles' tendons from behind. In the meantime, Garuda backs off to catch his breath.

"Slowed down, I said earlier, had I not?" Garuda says, huffing and puffing. His sweat shines on his body as the sun begins to set through the storm clouds. "You haven't slowed down, but your attacks feel weaker than before. Are you sure you're not getting tired?" Garuda was having fun, and he wanted Takego to attack with a bit more robustness. He smiles as he charges forward, a two-handed grip on his wakizashi-sized sword. Though his attacks were not as numerous as Takego's were, there was an extra clash of metal that echoed off Takego's blade, similar to how the Ardor ability worked. However, there was a catch to it: it was the segments of Garuda's blade, fuelled by the Vice-Captain's reiatsu and elemental control, that acted as both the deflectors and the aggressors in this barrage. Garuda then calls for a great vortex, descending from the heavens, to surround them both. With one more hard overhead slash, he forces Takego to block, allowing them to look at each other, eye to eye. "I hope you enjoy my homage to Senkei: Senbonzakura Kageyoshi," Garuda says, the other segments pushing down on to Takego's sword; for Takego, it would feel like there was another Garuda and a half pushing down against him.

Garuda's body was starting to ache, lactic acid building in his muscles. If he was stronger in wind manipulation, he could force oxygen into his blood stream while forcing the carbon dioxide out, allowing him to not weaken or tire. However, such a technique would take a millennium, if not more, to perfect properly, in order to not poison his blood with carbon monoxide or ozone. After this battle, it would be worth learning. Especially within the vortex they were clashing in, such a thing would be a breeze.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Time That Needs to be Spent   Time That Needs to be Spent EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:42 am

Grinning wider as Garuda did his best to keep pace with the captain, Takego noticed something a bit odd while it was happening. Garuda had used his shikai's segments to bolster his attack and throw Takego off balance. He didn't miss the tale tell sign of the guys hand moving though. Instinctively throwing the off balanceness into a defensive spin using the momentum that was still there to quicken the movement..his blade launching itself tip first into the ground around him just in time for a bunch of tings and clangs to be heard as segments slammed right into the flat side of the Zanpaktou.

While doing this Takego summoned instantly to his hand which was turning and facing Garuda, Zaiga, the same uniquely designed weapon as previously used..and fired another Cero-like beam at him as he backed off with the full intention of killing the man with said beam attack. Clashing with him afterwards and having his Zanpaktou shine so brightly that it would have blinded Garuda by at least 35% should he have not shut his eyes immediately. The extra strength put into Garuda's attacks didn't even register in Takego's head at this moment..because he had too much adrenaline running through his system to even notice it. In fact he pushed out more spiritual power to counteract the fact it was being done towards him. Still oozing with the intent to fully kill Garuda. He shoved with all of his might to force the man to back off.

He had crossed a line. He probably didn't even know it either..but he had crossed it nonetheless.

In the moment where Takego had to choose between his good shoulder which controlled his remaining arm or his ability to walk ever again.. A fear response caused by his fear of being paralyzed..thus unable to do anything..kicked in and was the very reason he so easily sacrificed the hit to his shoulder to save his legs, but now the adrenaline rush from his fear factor was over.

and he was angry.

"...Bankai...Arcannus..Nilentona." It wasn't screamed. It wasn't yelled. It was said coldly, calmly, and with pure intention of killing oozing from Takego's body while it happened. The burst of reiatsu was sudden..quick..powerful..and then over with. Nothing much had changed regarding his Zanpaktou.. but his red gauntlet on his left arm expanded and formed full red plate armor around his entire body not counting his head. This doesn't slow him down but it does add extra protection to him.

He gripped his Zanpaktou after dismissing Zaiga into nothing and raised it above his head.

"Grand Cross." He said as a sudden output of his own spiritual pressure burst forth from him..as if he was chanting for a high level kidou of immense power and suddenly a large bang of energy occured right above Garuda's head that exploded out for 30 feet in every direction..including right down ontop of Garuda. This energy bang had the same power as a Cero used by a released arrancar equal to Takego's spiritual power. He was not trying to contain his spiritual power with his will power anymore. His massive amount of reiatsu flowed freely throughout the training grounds and the killing intent from Takego could not have been more real. It took alot too make Takego angry..and that was the one single thing that could have caused it to happen so suddenly. His own fear.

His blade changed from light to wind..and he released forth a hurricane that might force Garuda to go flying in the direction he makes the hurricane go,which was to the left, and while doing so the hurricane itself would try to cut at him with hundreds of tiny wind blades. This being done..Takego did not hesitate to change his powers from wind to fire. Pointing his blade towards Garuda as his body was engulfed in a shell of extreme heat and flames all around his body that will burn anything he comes in contact with and maybe even just graze..leaving a trail of fire behind him as he dashed forward at shunpo sped while being like this straight at Garuda's body. All forms of defense had been abandoned because the offensive power of the attack WAS the defense. The heat and flames would protect Takego from most minor incoming attacks while he charged forward.
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: Time That Needs to be Spent   Time That Needs to be Spent EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:26 pm

Garuda was forced back, sliding across the dirt, digging into the dirt with his sword to slow down. He recalls the shards, a couple of them still dripping with Takego's blood after digging into his shoulder. He aroused a great fiery anger within the man, and Garuda couldn't help himself; he smiled with a grim countenance, knowing that everything was going to escalate well beyond his abilities. His eyelids began to sag, Garuda shaking his head with a twitch. He was starting to wish he had slept the night before. With all the power both he and Takego were releasing, the clouds themselves began to take a different form. Almost distracting himself with a yawn, Garuda barely gets his arms up in time to attempt defending himself from the Grand Cross attack. The segments spun with a great speed in front of Garuda, but the force of the attack still through Garuda to the dirt, burning away some more of his kimono. "Crap and a half," Garuda says to himself. "I really unleashed the dragon here."

By the time Garuda got to his feet, a hurricane was conjured up by Takego, cast towards Garuda. Again, the segments came in to play as Garuda was sucked in to the swirling cloud, coming and blocking most of the shards of reiatsu that the wind used as weapons. Garuda still takes a couple cuts on the legs. Being thrown to the ground again, Garuda laughs grimly as he forces himself to his feet once more, suddenly feeling a lot of heat coming at him. Turning by his instinct as a swordsman, he catches the point of Takego's sword with the segments forming a speedy buckler. It blocks most of the attack, sending Garuda flying backwards. He lands flat on his back, knocking the wind out of him. Again, against his own better judgment, Garuda forces himself to his feet.

However, Garuda could feel a change in his body. The vortex that he called his homage to one of Kuchiki Byakuya's attacks was dissipating. The segments that once formed the buckler returned to his wakizashi, fusing to the blade. As the blade comes together, it turns back. Garuda's lack of energy and Tatsumaki's own will was reverting the sword back to a sealed state. Garuda looks at his sword. "He might have given up," Garuda says, his bare chest heaving, "but I certainly won't." Garuda's eyes seemed to bulge out of his head, due to how the area around his eyes have sunken in due to the sleep deprivation he was starting to feel. He was used to going a couple days at a time without feeling the comfort of at least a futon, but this fight with Takego made him long for a good bed, maybe a hospital bed if he wasn't too careful, maybe a grave if he tries pisssing Takego off again. He falls to a knee, his body attempting to send the signal to his brain to go to sleep; Garuda forces himself back to a stable base, extending his arm. "The endlessly oozing crest of corruption," Garuda says, his voice echoing, even though he lowers it, "the arrogant vessel of insanity, boil forth and deny, paralyze and flicker. Disrupt the Slumber! The creeping queen of iron, the eternally self-destructing doll of filth, unite! Reject! Fill with soil and know thy own weakness!" In Garuda's palm, a black ball glows. "Hado #90! Kurohitsugi!" The black ball disappears and begins to engulf... Takego's toe. Garuda falls to the dirt, unconscious, snoring as he sleeps better and faster than he has in weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time That Needs to be Spent   Time That Needs to be Spent Empty

Back to top Go down

Time That Needs to be Spent
Page 1 of 1