Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Meeting for the First Time I_vote_lcapMeeting for the First Time I_voting_barMeeting for the First Time I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Meeting for the First Time I_vote_lcapMeeting for the First Time I_voting_barMeeting for the First Time I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Meeting for the First Time Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Meeting for the First Time Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Meeting for the First Time Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Meeting for the First Time Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Meeting for the First Time Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Meeting for the First Time Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Meeting for the First Time Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Meeting for the First Time Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Meeting for the First Time Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Meeting for the First Time Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Meeting for the First Time Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Meeting for the First Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Meeting for the First Time Empty
PostSubject: Meeting for the First Time   Meeting for the First Time EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:01 pm

Abel sighed, quietly, while he was walking. The Shinigami was aimlessly roaming the Seireitei, not really doing anything. He had finished his list of things to do, and Jensen hadn't really given him anything else. He hated not having anything to do. He passed some other Shinigami, occasionally waving at some.

His long, black hair was tied into a high ponytail, and he got weird looks, for his custom uniform. However, his VC badge was positioned on his left arm. He never really left without it, as it made people not talk to him, for some reason. He was quietly wondering what his brother was doing at this point in time, when he ran straight into a wall. Stepping back a bit, he rubbed his face, and growled at the wall, not caring it was inanimate object. "Stupid wall....." He said.

(OOC:I can't describe his outfit, so look at him, in my character linky thing, in siggy. XD)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for the First Time   Meeting for the First Time EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:43 pm

Walking around the sereitei, Kurama was carrying a pile of papers; dressed in his normal everyday shinigami outfit, he wore his lieutenant’s badge around his neck like a collar. His fox ears bounced up and down curiously as he walked, while his long big fluffy tail was kept in the air that way it wouldn’t get dirty. He wore no shoes and had distinguished animal like paws for feet. The fox gracefully made his way acknowledging everyone who passes by him by name. His long red hair was kept nicely in a bun while some shorter strands stuck out, too short to be kept. Knocking on a door a shinigami opened it and he gave him his pile of papers causing the shinigami to stagger a bit before walking and closing the door behind him.

Folding his arms in satisfaction that his job was done, Kurama turned to leave when all of a sudden a loud thump caught his attention. Turning to the side, Kurama caught sight of a fellow lieutenant complaining about the wall. Giggling softly Kurama walked over towards him, and put his thin bony hand on his shoulder. “Are you alright, that looked like it hurt?” he asked the lieutenant concerned to know if he was alright. The fox though being an animal did not have an animal like smell, but he did have a rose like aroma which matched his soft features. Emerald green eyes looked back into blue eyes for a brief moment as the fox recognized him as Jensen’s Lieutenant. “Oh you must be Abel, Jensen’s Lieutenant aren’t you? Do you remember me? I don’t believe we have gotten the chance to really talk, but you may call me Kurama!”
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for the First Time   Meeting for the First Time EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:14 pm

Abel still rubbed his face, as a red-haired, fox man walked up to him, and put a hand on his shoulder. Abel smelled roses, for some reason, as well. "I'm fine, just was lost in my own thoughts..." He said, as he stopped rubbing his face. It still hurt a bit, but Abel has had worse happen to him. He then looked at the fox-man a little more carefully.

"I remember you. Your a little cleaner, than when we last met." Abel was referring to when he helped Kurama, defeat his inner Sinner. He scratched his head, as Kurama started talking. "Yes, I am Jensen's Lieutenant. And, yes, I am Abel. Abel Chitose, if you want a full name." He re-adjusted his Lieutenant badge bit, before waiting on Kurama. Abel wasn't the talking type.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for the First Time   Meeting for the First Time EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:55 pm

Kurama smiled kindly in response towards his full name; he thought that the shinigami was shy since he wasn’t much of the talking type. “Abel Chitose, what a lovely name. It’s a pleasure meeting you.” He said as he shook his hand with two hands. “Are you hurt?” he asked noticing that he was still rubbing his head. Looking in his own pocket bag and ignoring the fact if he said it didn’t hurt, he took out a patch. Pressing it a few times, it soon began to freeze up becoming an ice pack. “Here we go.” He said as he put it towards the shinigami’s head. “That should calm the bump. I’m not from squad 4, but I was a transfer from there.” He said before taking Abels other hand and putting it on the patch so that he could keep it there.

“You said you were a Chitose, by any chance are you related towards a Parius Chitose?” he asked wanting to make the rumors were true. “I’m so sorry, it’s just that Parius was one of my closest friends and yet because he was a vizard he was banished from soul society. I was just a bit curious if you were related seeing as though you both have the same last name…” Kurama said slightly trailing off in the end since he wasn’t sure if he had asked a bad or a good question or just in case he might have embarrassed himself. To be honest he really did hope that he was related towards Parius; not that anybody could take Parry’s place, it was just courtesy to take care of a friend’s relative especially if they were gone.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for the First Time   Meeting for the First Time EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:26 pm

Abel nodded at Kurama's compliment. "Uh, I just said I was fine....." He said, to Kurama's question. However, he took the ice pack, as it did make him feel better. "You were?" Abel said, a bit of surprise in his voice. "Why would you transfer, if I may ask?" Kurama then asked if Abel was related to Parius. Abel sort of nodded. "Yes. I am his younger brother, in fact. I initially came here, because he was in the Gotei, but, as you said, he left before I could see him."

He sighed. "He was always so reckless, but I'm a tad bit more. He had better brains than I did, as well." He said, with a laugh. "And you were close friends with him? That is good. I'd hate to meet someone who hated him." Abel said, moving the ice pack a bit, as to not freeze his head. "Any friend of Parius's is a friend of mine. If you happen to need anything, ask." Abel was a little bit more serious than Parius. Whether this was a good thing, was to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for the First Time   Meeting for the First Time EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:54 pm

Kurama smiled as his face flushed out of embarrassment as he asked why he would transfer from squad to squad. “To be honest I always wanted to be in squad 12, however during my academy project I ended up blowing my experiment on myself and burned down the laboratory and so I was banned from taking the entrance exam for squad 12 until I proved that I wasn’t a danger towards the sereitei. I then took the exam for squad 4 since I am able to create cures out of plants, but I ended transferring when I became third seat because I had an incident with my captain (Not Sess) and that’s why I am now in ninth squad and I have been stable ever since. After transferring, it wasn’t long before I became lieutenant. Jensen said that it was probably because I was being held back though…”

Upon hearing Abel say that he was Parius’s younger brother, a wide smile graced the fox’s already flushed face. “You are! Oh my goodness, I wasn’t aware that he had any siblings. Parius is very reserved when it came to something bothering him and so I never asked, but it is such a pleasure… though I am very sorry that you couldn’t see him, he is a very wonderful person and very dedicated as well.” He said when Abel sighed and then compared himself towards his brother. How he missed Parius, he always gave a bit of life when he was around; during that time, Jensen was lieutenant and the three of them would have their fun, but that was before the division and now Kurama barely had time to go to the world of the living.

“No problem, cause any friend of Parry’s is also a friend of mine and especially if you’re a relative. It’s funny that your captain didn’t mention him. When your captain was a lieutenant, we used to have are fun around the soul society almost every day. We were like the inseparable trio… but then again as life moves on so does everyone else right? After Jensen became captain, the rule was put up against vizards and Parius just left without a word. I never really gotten the chance to talk to him about it, but it really would have been nice if he had said something before he just left… I really thought he was dead, till I saw him for myself.” He then said sounding a bit upset as his fox ears flattened.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for the First Time   Meeting for the First Time EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:06 pm

Abel nodded. "If you felt you needed to move, I see nothing wrong with it. Especially if you had an incident with the Captain. I'm glad you found someplace you like." He seemed confused at the last statement. "Why would you be held back? Unless it was because of that thing you had, when I first met you. But, then again, didn't they fins out about that, while you were all in the Human World? Then, what could it be......." Abel was somewhat rambling at this point.

Abel seemed surprised, at Kurama saying Parius was reserved. "Really? He never was that way, when we were alive, honestly. He was so talkative, you had to shut him up." He chuckled. However, he grew a bit more serious. "Perhaps something happened to him, while he was here? Would you know anything about that?"

"Wait, Jensen knew Parius?" Abel was shocked at that. "Why would Jensen keep that information from me?" Abel knew that he had to talk to his Captain soon, and ask why he had never told Abel about the fact that him, Parius, and Kurama were friends. "Thanks for telling me that, though. I'm happy that he had friends. But, he left. And that is why I never saw him. Perhaps I should venture to the Human World, and look for him."
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for the First Time   Meeting for the First Time EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:09 pm

Kurama watched as he rambled a bit, but he wasn’t taken back at all. Keeping his same composure he watched as the lieutenant became surprised at his statement about Parius. As he chuckled, so did Kurama; though Kurama kept his mouth covered with his hand so that he wouldn’t look impolite. However when Abel suddenly became serious, so did the fox; Kurama did have a few hunches, but he wasn’t entirely sure about what had happened to Parius. “I’m sorry. I can’t really say without knowing, but I do have a few guesses. When I first met Parius, he was a shinigami before he became a vizard. Maybe he is having eternal struggles of some sort… I really wished that I knew…” he said pondering a bit of the last time he saw Parius.

Lost in his thought Abel’s statement snapped him out of his thoughts and back into reality. Folding his arms, he could see through the shinigami’s expression that he was in complete shock. Kurama knew Jensen and knew him well. He figured that Jensen probably didn’t say anything because he didn’t know what to say. It wasn’t easy telling a person that their brother was kicked out because of his race, if anything it was racism. “Knowing Jensen, I’m sure he didn’t mean to keep that from you. He was probably waiting for the right moment and time to say so… I don’t think he counted on me beating him to the punch line though… you know; the three of us were like the three musketeers. It wasn’t easy when he left…” he explained before he pushed some of his hair out of his face.

How he missed Parius, he didn’t even get to really talk to him and now he felt terrible. As Abel then thanked him, Kurama came up with a brilliant idea. “That sounds like a lovely idea! I’m not doing anything right now; I just finished all of my work. If you’re not busy, we should go right now in search of Parius! I have a few guesses at where he would be. Now what do you say, would you like to go with me?” he asked looking quite excited as his fox ears bounced. Bright emerald green eyes looked at Abel almost begging him to say yes. It had been such a long time, he wondered if his friend was doing alright.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for the First Time   Meeting for the First Time EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:07 pm

Abel shook his head. "Then, I guess it's fine, if he never told me. I'm not really angry, I just wanted to know what happened to Parius." He rubbed his forehead. "I just never guessed he would've disappeared. Parius is incredibly loyal, especially to his friends."

Abel's eyes widened, at Kurama wanting to find Parius. "That is a great idea! Let's go! Wait...." Abel shook himself. "I need to grab Suishou Kibou. Maybe, we can meet back here, in half an hour?" He asked, shrugging slightly. If Kurama agreed, Abel would nod. "Back here then." He waved, before setting out to get his Zanpakuto.
Half an hour later.....
After grabbing some things, and leaving his Vice-Captain badge back at his room, Abel sat against a wall, ready to go. He silently began to wonder what Parius would say to him, after all this time. He wondered what he would say to Parius. It all began to give him a headache, so he stopped thinking of it.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for the First Time   Meeting for the First Time EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:28 pm

Kurama smiled looking quite excited as Abel agreed to finding Parius with him; being about ready to just head out with him, he suddenly said ‘wait’ which caused the fox to look at him in confusion. As the shinigami shook himself he then said how he needed to get someone; looking a bit puzzled he then smiled kindly. “Sure thing, take your time; there’s no rush on my end.” He replied sweetly, though he really wanted to see Parius right away. Abel nodded and then left causing Kurama to slightly sigh as he wondered what his friend Parius was up to now. It has been such a long time since he’s seen him, there was no telling if he changed or if he was stronger. Knowing nothing about Parius own being’s made the fox upset, though he never once blamed Parius.

Walking back towards his barracks, the fox began to fix himself up and as well as look through some old pictures of the troublesome trio. The three looked quite happy in most of the pictures; however looking back, a lot has changed and especially how often they saw each other. Jensen was always so busy now that he was captain and as for Kurama, he was always volunteering to do extra work for the captains who were missing lieutenants since he always had his job done. With Parius missing, Kurama thought that burring himself with work would distract him from thinking about him. Putting the photos away, the red head stood up and secretly went to squad 12 where he got some information about Parius’s where about before he went to go back towards his last destination where he found Abel. Coming right on time, not a minute earlier or late; the fox smiled at Abel.

“Shall we?” he asked showing him a hell butterfly. As the two walked towards the seikaimon Kurama spoke to him. “I really hope you weren’t waiting long, I didn’t mean to take my sweet time. You seem a bit dazed, did something happen or did something happen to your friend? i don't mean to be a bother, it's just you did say that you were bringing someone.” he asked as they calmly walked through the precipe world and into the world of the living. “This place was Parius’s reitsu’s last destination, so he should be somewhere around this area.” He said as he looked around the place.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for the First Time   Meeting for the First Time EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:39 pm

Abel nodded at Kurama, as they started towards the Seikaimon. "No, not at all." Abel said, shaking his head. "However, I didn't mean a person, when I said Suishou Kibou. That is my Zanpakuto. I never go to the Human world without her, sorry for the confusion." He said, as they passed through the gates. Nodding at Kurama, he began to look around. That's when he realized, they were in New York. "Are you sure? Why would Parius be here, of all places?" He shook his head. "It doesn't matter, we should find him anyway. Let's go." He said, motioning onward to Kurama.

Meanwhile........

A Gragantua opened, and out stepped a young looking man, with somewhat spiky, black hair, with blue eyes, and a lean build. He wore a black, skin tight, sleeveless black shirt, and a black scarf, and a covering around his waist, with yellow buttons all around it. He had disconnected long sleeves, and full gloves, with black pants, and black boots. He sighed, as he was on top of a building. "Back to this world...." He said, mostly to himself. It was the first time he was in the Human world, since he had been in the Espada. "I already hate it..."
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for the First Time   Meeting for the First Time EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:27 pm

Kurama smiled feeling a little silly that he had confused the zanpakutou for an actual person, but he didn’t look it. Stepping onto the soft grass, the red head suddenly felt a bit strange. “I don’t really know, but I am positive that it was Parius’s reitsu that was here.” He commented upon hearing Abel question him. The shinigami then shook his and then told him how it didn’t matter. Following after Abel, Kurama began to sniff the air. Having animal instincts, Kurama had vast senses which both helped and affected him at the same time, but instead of finding Parius scent he found something strange.

“Wait a sec, something isn’t right here… I’m picking up a strange scent that doesn’t smell human and nor does it smell like it is from this world period. I could be wrong, but it smells as though it could have been from hueco mundo. I’m not sure what race it is, but judging by the sense of reitsu; it’s very strong. My guess is that it could be an arrancar…” the fox concluded as he turned towards the gargantuan that had just opened up only a distance away. Emerald green eyes narrowed before he turned towards Abel. “Let’s quickly investigate, I don’t think it would be wise if we just ignore this presence.” He explained before taking off towards the strange presence.

Kurama made sure Abel followed unless he decided that they were going to split up; upon reaching his destinated area, the fox paused as he saw an arrancar. “What business do you have here arrancar?” Kurama asked sounding quite calm with his words just in case this arrancar was reasonable. The red head kept a good distance away, however he looked unarmed. He noticed that the arrancar slightly resembled someone he knew, but he wasn’t too sure about it.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for the First Time   Meeting for the First Time EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:41 pm

Abel felt the Gargantua open, which was strange, considering he was never good at sensing. Kurama started speaking, sounding somewhat worried. Nodding at the fox, he followed Kurama up to the Gargantua. Kurama spoke first, asking the Arrancar his business here. However, Abel had froze in his tracks. The Arrancar, looked almost exactly like Parius. "Parius?" Abel asked, putting his hand on his sword.

Atama looked at Abel, as he spoke a name. "You are of my blood, young one. Are you the current Head?" Abel shook himself out of his confusion. "What? Head? What are you talking about?" Atama's eyes grew darker. "You are not? Pity....Perhaps I should see just how powerful my family has gotten, since my death." Atama drew his katana. "Beware. For now you face Atama Chitose." As he said that, he used Sonido, and was in front of Abel. Placing his hand on his chest, Atama charged a cero. Abel's eyes widened, as the Cero was shot, at point blank range.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for the First Time   Meeting for the First Time EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:48 pm

As the arrancar turned around for Kurama to see him more clearly, the fox’s jaw nearly dropped; he couldn’t believe what he was seeing. The arrancar looked just like Parius, but the scent did not smell like him at all. When Kurama caught a scent, there was no way he could have confused it for something else. However this arrancar was almost picturing perfect of Parius’s image. The fox’s ears perched back showing the arrancar that he was on the defensive side. “That’s not Parius…” Kurama told Abel knowing that his friend (besides being a vizard and not an arrancar) would never take such as stance towards them and nor did Parius have his cold blooded eyes.

The unknown arrancar spoke up, Abel responded sounding quite confused. Kurama looked back and forth at the two of them trying to put one and two together. It was obvious that this man was related to Abel and thus had to be related to Parius. First Kurama ran into Ashen, Jensen’s son and then came Jun whom was related with his captain and now he met Parius’s brother and some arrancar who could be also related? Kurama had no idea what was up with the world now a days, but it was sure becoming confusive and he really hoped that the arrancar wasn’t Parius’s father. Upon hearing Atama’s response, Kurama’s eyes narrowed before Atama drew his sword. As the arrancar presented himself as Atama Chitose, Kurama’s eyes narrowed when all of a sudden he vanished.

Vanishing before Kurama’s very own eyes, the fox gasped as he turned to his right. The arrancar was right next to him with his hand placed on Abel’s chest. Emerald green eyes widened and before he could even react, the cero was shot point blank into Abels chest. “Abel!” Kurama cried out as the blast was shot. Everything happened way too fast; it was obvious that the two lieutenants didn’t stand a chance against an espada leveled arrancar. “Rose whip!” Kurama called out summoning a rose out of his hair and transforming it into a zanpakutou and then a whip.

The handle of the whip like zanpakuto was green and red while the blade was a 7 ft vine with blade like thorns that are able to cut through even the toughest substance such as steel. Kurama’s ears and tail almost instantly became white, due to the release of his shikai. Slashing out his whip at Atama, he attempted to get him away from Abel. Having a whip, Kurama was able to attack from seven different angle and thus he aimed for the arrancars torso, throat, wrist of the hand he used against Abel, forearm, midsection and his side. Hit miss, dodge or moved Kurama would be back at Abels side. “Abel!”
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for the First Time   Meeting for the First Time EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:38 pm

Atama backed up from the whip. "Well, a rose? Hmm, how quaint..." Atama chuckled, as Kurama ran over to Abel, who was knocked out. "Perhaps I shouldn't even bother with you, fox......" Atama sighed, gripping his blade, with a small smile playing on his lips. "I might as well kill both of you right here." Atama's hand ran over the sword, cutting his fingers. "Prepare, for my Gran Rey Cero." A Cero charged in his hand, crackling energy.

However, before he could fire it, Atama's eyes widened, before he was punched in the face. He flew away, crashing into a building. The assailant, wearing a mask, then charged a Cero. Atama glared at him, as the man said, "Do not. Fuck. With my family." And, as rage filled his eyes, Parius Chitose fired a Cero into the building, and into Atama.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for the First Time   Meeting for the First Time EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:14 pm

Though the arrancar had dodged the whip, Kurama paid no head as he ran over towards Abel. Abel was knocked cold and Kurama was right by his side shaking him. “Abel wake up…” he said in attempt to get him conscious. Atama suddenly gripped his blade as he spoke up. Kurama gave Atama a dark look as he kept his whip ready to counter; he wasn’t bound to let Abel get hurt again. “I dare you…” he said sounding quite chilling as Atama told him that he should kill them both where they stand. The arrancar ran his hand down the sword as Kurama dropped a seed down Abel’s mouth. The seed left an aloe like flavor behind, however Abel wouldn’t be able to feel it till he wakes up.

Being a former seated member of squad four, Kurama knew very well how to assist an injured member. The seed needed a bit of time to take root, (one post) but then one third of the damage in his body would be healed. Abel was in a critical condition as he took the cero straight on, however Kurama wasn’t bound to let him get hurt any more than he already was. Atama was much stronger than Kurama was, however if he were to use bankai than Kurama and Atama would be equal. Unfortunately Kurama wasn’t good at accessing his bankai yet and he wasn’t fully aware of what he could do even though his sinner self was sealed. Pushing that thought aside, Kurama decided that he was going to stay in shikai until he could no longer fight using bankai as a last option.

Dropping a couple of seeds with his whip, he then took aim when Atama said he was going to launch a Gran Rey cero. Emerald green eyes widened as it was charged, but before it could have been fired a figure appeared and landed an immersive blow towards the arrancars face. Atama was sent crashing into the building aside them causing smoke to fill the area. Kurama’s mouth dropped upon recognizing the figure. “P-Parius?” he muttered in complete shock. He couldn’t believe it, Parius was right here and he looked very pissed. Firing a Cero directly at Atama; an explosion was created causing Kurama’s hair to fly wildly. Regaining his composure Kurama instantly ran towards Parius’s side pausing only a distance away as he saw the rage in his eyes. “Pary?” he asked sounding a tad unsure of himself.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for the First Time   Meeting for the First Time EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:38 pm

Parius looked at Kurama, as his mask dissapeared. "Hello, Kurama. I see you brought my little brother here." He looked at Abel. "Always getting himself hurt..." Looking at Atama, he spoke very quickly. "I only have a little time to explain this. Atama is our ancestor. He is the very first Chitose, and we are all descended from him. That's why we look alike. In case you haven't figured it out yet, Abel looks alot like him as well." Going into his pockets, he found a black bead. Forcing some Rietsu into it, Anokoku appeared, both in blade form, and in spirit form. "Anokoku. Stay here, and fill them in on any questions they have. You know what to do, if it goes sour on my end." Anokoku nodded, and crossed his arms, as Parius walked forward. If Kurama tried to follow him, Anokoku would speak. "Do not get involved. Parius knows what he is doing. He is not as weak as he was in the Soul Society. From what I can tell from Atama, they are even in power."

Atama came out of the rubble, while Parius approached. "So, your Atama?" "It is nice to know someone who remembers." Atama said, picking up his blade. "You must be Parius then. It seems we know of each other." Parius shook his head. "I have doubts your of the family. We don't attack each other. I do not see the reason for you to blow a Cero into my brothers chest." Atama smiled. "My family has grown weak. I simply wish to strengthen it." "By killing us off? How is that going to help any more than usual?" Atama pointed his blade at Parius. "I will kill you and become the Head of the Family again. That is all you need to know." Parius activated his Shikai while doing this, his blade becoming black. Then, both using the very height of their speed, they clashed.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for the First Time   Meeting for the First Time EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:37 pm

Looking back at Parius strange looking mask, Kurama looked very uncertain; Parius’s mask was truly terrifying and yet as it disappeared, Parius looked like himself again. His hair was much shorter than how he kept it in soul society, but his outfit looked quite formal unlike his usual black trench coat.

A small smile appeared upon the fox’s face as he spoke about his brother, but then it quickly changed as he looked back at Atama. He spoke very quickly explaining how Atama was their ancestor and how he was the very first Chitose. ‘what?’ Kurama thought as this was stated; this could be a very good or bad thing seeing as though he was rightfully the head of the Chitose clan.

Looking at Parius and then at Abel, he noticed that all of them had similar traits; Parius seemed like the same person whom was his friend, however at the same time he was also different. He somehow seemed as if something was up with him and it provoked Kurama to want to ask him. unfortunately before he could ask, Parius summoned Anokoku before going after Atama. “Parius wait!” Kurama said when Anokoku stopped him.

“I never once saw Parius as weak; even in soul society when his reitsu was low I had never considered him weak. Parius was always strong willed and quite deadly when facing those stronger than himself; I would have never considered him ever being weak, not even in the academy. However Atama is no ordinary opponent, being the first head of the Chitose and Parius being the decedent means that this battle is going to be very violent…”

Kurama’s attention then turned back to Abel as he then began to quickly patch him up with what little he had on him. Though his aloe plant seed was beginning to now take effect, it still may be a while before he wakes up. Though patching Abel, Kurama had a keen eye on Parius and Atama, he didn’t want to interfere but if worse came to worse he was going to step in and he knew that even Parius knows it.

“Parius seems the same, but at the same time he is different. Did something happen to him?” he said before picking up on their conversation. Kurama having a fox like appearance had enhanced senses which allowed him to here even the slightest of sounds. “What does he mean by head of the family Anokoku?” Kurama asked when they suddenly attacked each other. The two were quite fast, however Kurama’s eyes were a bit slow in following.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for the First Time   Meeting for the First Time EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:51 pm

Anokoku watched the first strike, while listening to Kurama. He chuckled at one point. "No. Nothing happened. He just learned to grow up a bit. Having an Inner Hollow will do that to a person." He nodded in understanding to Kurama, when he asked about the Head of the family. "The Chitose is actually a family, from about 800 years ago. Atama founded it, along with Kurieta Chitose. Parius, as the currently oldest Chitose, should be the rightful head of the family. But, with Atama here, we cannot be sure." Anokoku grew serious again. "As long as Atama doesn't make Parius use his Bankai. If that happens, it will get very serious, very fast."

Parius blocked an uppercut strike from Atama. He, in turn, spun a kick at the Arrancar, aimed at his face. Atama easily dodged this. "I wondered where I got my awesome fighting skills from. Seems it comes from you." He said, smiling. Atama kept a calm face. "You know, if you wanted to be Head of the family, you didn't have to go through all this. It's not like I actually want to be head." Atama's eye widened at this. "However. You attacked someone close to me, and tried to kill one of my best friends. I cannot allow that to continue." Parius came at Atama again, slashing furiously fast, as did Atama. The battle was even, for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for the First Time   Meeting for the First Time EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:07 pm

Upon hearing Anokoku’s response, the red headed fox slightly chuckled softly in amusement; he was so worried about Parius that he didn’t think of the possibility of him growing up. “Your right, I had almost forgotten about that.” Kurama said not knowing all too much about Vizards even though his friends was one. As Anokoku spoke about the Chitose family, Kurama watched the pair clash against one another looking quite even in power.

In truth Kurama had heard of the family name, but he had never done much resource on the matter; hearing this, Kurama slightly regretted it. His emerald green eyes slightly narrowed as he also explained how they couldn’t be so sure. Kurama hadn’t once seen his friend use bankai before, however seeing as though even Anokoku was serious; it didn’t sound too good. However with all of the trouble the two were causing, he was becoming afraid that someone that wasn’t him may be interfering.

“The two are evenly matched, however if this continues I’m afraid if one of the coalition members or one of the kishimasuku Vizards might be interfering. We are in the world of the living and being on human property has its bad points especially for an arrancar. I don’t really care if Atama is injured, however I am concerned about Parius…”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting for the First Time   Meeting for the First Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting for the First Time
Page 1 of 1