Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Possible Mini-Event Idea? I_vote_lcapPossible Mini-Event Idea? I_voting_barPossible Mini-Event Idea? I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Possible Mini-Event Idea? I_vote_lcapPossible Mini-Event Idea? I_voting_barPossible Mini-Event Idea? I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Possible Mini-Event Idea? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Possible Mini-Event Idea? Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Possible Mini-Event Idea? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Possible Mini-Event Idea? Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Possible Mini-Event Idea? Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Possible Mini-Event Idea? Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Possible Mini-Event Idea? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Possible Mini-Event Idea? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Possible Mini-Event Idea? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Possible Mini-Event Idea? Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Possible Mini-Event Idea? Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Possible Mini-Event Idea?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeon
Normal Member

Possible Mini-Event Idea? Empty
PostSubject: Possible Mini-Event Idea?   Possible Mini-Event Idea? EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:56 pm

Possible Mini-Event Idea? 633987

" border="0" alt=""/>

The year was 1931, it by todays records could be considered very ancient history. But what happened that day was something that could not be forgotten. The shimigami research facility which was due for another major breakthrough in hollow research. They where to the point they thought they created the first mutant hollow. By using the souls of shimigami's and vizards which had commited death sentencable crimes to feed these hollows. The process had boosted the power of the hollows in question over 300 fold. Though this research brought to question one fact. How strong could the average hollow become if the conditions where just right? this is the question they put to the test. At first the hollows which where used seemed to behave rationally even less rage or battle lusted as there normal counterparts.

These hollows where kept in cell block c. Which was over a mile down in the ground, in winding passage ways. And even through steel and grid iron gates, these hollows where thought to be the potentional behind a new force which was never seen before. A hollow which could fight arrancars and vasto lorde's. scientists greeted the break through with success As there years of work was thought to have payed off. Scientists gave another test though. To see if the hollows where able to be tamed.. Since they acted docile enough. Though the ones which had been there the longest, had begun to shrink in size and show peculiar Symptoms which could just not be explained. They where quiet and usually just sat in a stall all day. Foaming at the mouth, these where the most heavily guarded. Just to see if it would work.

The hollows where regarded as a secret weapon which could be used if the Soul society was in a time of crisis. So this is why they amassed a good amount of them. The hollows themselves even though normal usually where stronger then a menos. they also had a very voracious apetite which never seemed to be sated. Though the scientists who should have looked into this ignored it and wrote it off as the fact that they where growing. both spiritually and mentally making them something of a Monster which was interesting to them.

After awhile they decided to try the affects on hollowization all together. Making a monster which was cute and adorable. This monster had no mask.. Though had a hole in there chest. Making it strange in its own aspect. But this thing.. did have bones on its neck as armor plating. This monster could actually reason with the shimigami research facility scientists. Making him something of a mistery.. This is why they called him the model for future sentient hollows. As if that could happen.

They truely thought there success was so absolute, that they ignored the odd signs from the other hollows, as they began to get restless banging on their cages. While the one child remained innocent.. or so they though. This should have had been stopped long ago but it was not. being probably due to the scientists High and mighty nature. They thought they where creators and made the perfect beings.. As result.. It happened..

This is when they made the greatest mistake of all. They let it out.. What is now know as devil. To talk to it once a day. He was nice enough when he was being talked too. but as soon as they left. The day it rained. All he said was..

Possible Mini-Event Idea? 899092

"They are going to fucking die.."..

Now, as he said this though. Alarms began to blare as a thunderstorm had smashed into the side of the building or thats what it felt like but it really was a bolt of lightning. What this did was Caused lights to flare. And blood to splatter from the bars as one of the shimigami's went down to feed the hollows. This is when they got out.. the gates crashed back. And the screams of the people where drown out in the roar of the enraged hollows. one of which grabbed the man, and pulled him to its open mouth. Crushing its skull in one big chomp. Causing a bloodied spray on the walls. While Scientists where rushing out of the building. . All they could hear was the demented laughter of the kid. As he kept screaming.. "
YOU WILL FUCKING DIE BITCHES"..

The alarms and sirens if they where not enough . where just a prelude to what happened around it. The surrounding animals where driven mad by the bloodied mess which was brought on by this . And the toxic fumes which where poisioning the hollows. had posioned the closer animals aswell. Causing the whole town to go crazy. Killing one another in a massive sea of blood and death which seemed to never be able to be contained..

Riots raged.. and kids where eaten or snatched.. This was the fate of what happened that day.. But.. the building known as ground zero.. Was shut away for ever.. Or it was thought to be. As now a thousand years later. a lightning bolt had Exploded against the front door. As the insane laughter was heard from the depths of the place once more. The child devil.. Was back.. But it was different this time.. They where going to be exterminated. As, now the moon wave above.. it was strange on that night. Looking red like someone was bleeding ... and someone was.. going to .. die.

Amidst the chaos.. The boy.. or it could be heard singing.. from somewhere deep within the compound.. And what was he saying? .. Well.. rather he or it was singing.."..

Possible Mini-Event Idea? Objective

Complex's blue prints

Possible Mini-Event Idea? 292blueprints

Objective 1

In the first faze you will have to penitrate though the yard. Which is mostly filled with random weaker hollows. These are the ones which most recently died. Having the fact that they are in the range of 2-3 to 3-1 . The amount of these is yet to be determined. But you need to eradicate all the hollows in this area And then make your way to the open door. Which is at the back of the yard. Guarded by a pair of stronger hollows <1-5> You will need to defeat these before entering the first place known as the hall.

The yard though is a over grown jungle where rabid dogs and dead bones and half ripped apart decaying bodies can be found shown in this picture.

Possible Mini-Event Idea? DARK_WOODS_Wallpaper_7w5g

once you get past it you go down a long flight of stairs to the next area stairs shown below.

Possible Mini-Event Idea? Abyss-stairs

The hall:

Possible Mini-Event Idea? Tumblr_lmuossYOnI1qdttoso1_500

east hall:

Possible Mini-Event Idea? 5491612103_3a2ba86f9d_z

Room where 1st major random hollow is. Tier <1-3>

Possible Mini-Event Idea? Tokyo28

The Scream room

Possible Mini-Event Idea? Insane_asylum

The descent into cell block a

Possible Mini-Event Idea? DSCN0134

Cell block a

Possible Mini-Event Idea? Promo_cave_scaffold-550x

Cell block a- Holding cells

Possible Mini-Event Idea? Ohio_Penitentiary_-_Cell_Blocks

Last edited by Xeon on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:08 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Normal Member

PostSubject: Re: Possible Mini-Event Idea?   Possible Mini-Event Idea? EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:21 pm

Possible Mini-Event Idea? Signupsheet

Possible Mini-Event Idea? 899092

Ok So the people that are in this listen up! There's afew rules that will be in place to make this fun for everyone.

Rule 1: Please try to make your posts suspense full, and not have a random encounter of one or two hollows every single post. It gets kind of boring when people do that so please try to keep the sense of tension going. And if they come, they tend to come in hoards. But be realistic, we are inside a building. So.. it wont be ungodly amounts.

Rule 2:.. Use common sense, not every hoard will be of fuck wit strong hollows. So please make it so that it is interesting .

rule 3:. .Dont act like you know whats around the corner. Cause in actuality you dont. Since this is to make it fun for everyone. So please if you can dont act like oh you know there's a hollow there lets go kill it!

Rule 4: Its recommended to have someone watching your back since hollows can drop down from shafts in the ceiling or even some out of air vents. So be warned. this place is better to go in numbers then solo.

rule 5: Be careful since you could very well not come out of here alive. Being its like a maze. Its recommended not to venture in too deep if you cannot find your way back out.

rule 6: there's a limit of 2 people per person. For registration,. the reason is obvious its not fun if someone has.. 5 back to back turns in a row. Or gets the most to kill. so please. Aswell for those with high tiers. you get 1 tier thats above 1-4 and one that is below. So you could have a 1-1 and a 1-5 in registration.

Other comments:. Pm me for questions / Concerns. As they will be going in in the form of squads. encounters for squads will be in a squad thread. max of 6 squads. so hurry up. The main area's will be entered when ready but. It will not open the final area until all squads are done.

Link to app:
Character name:
Race:
Why you want to join:
Squad:
Tier:
Other comments:

Squads:..

Squad one:.. will go in on the first day of the event.

Squad 1:

Position one: DiZ percival yunashi

Position two: Rui

Position three:

Position four:

Squad 2:

Position 1:

Position 2:

Position 3:

Position 4:

Squad 3:

Position 1:

Position 2:

Position 3:

Position 4:

squad 4:

Position 1:

Position 2:

Position 3:

Position 4:

Squad 5

Position 1:

Position 2:

Position 3:

Position 4:

Squad 6:

Position 1:

Position 2:

Position 3:

Position 4:

Squad 7

Position 1:

Position 2:

Position 3:

Position 4:

Squad 8:

Position 1:

Position 2:

Position 3:

Position 4:

Squad 9:

Position 1:

Position 2:

Position 3:

Position 4:

Squad 10:

Position 1:

Position 2:

Position 3:

Position 4:

Squad 11:

Position 1:

Position 2:

Position 3:

Position 4:

Squad 12:

Position 1:

Position 2:

Position 3:

Position 4:
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Possible Mini-Event Idea?   Possible Mini-Event Idea? EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:01 am

Is this mini event going to happen? and when? I would be interested.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Possible Mini-Event Idea?   Possible Mini-Event Idea? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:31 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Mini-Event Idea?   Possible Mini-Event Idea? Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Mini-Event Idea?
Page 1 of 1