Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Should the Event Continue? I_vote_lcapShould the Event Continue? I_voting_barShould the Event Continue? I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Should the Event Continue? I_vote_lcapShould the Event Continue? I_voting_barShould the Event Continue? I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Should the Event Continue? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Should the Event Continue? Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Should the Event Continue? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Should the Event Continue? Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Should the Event Continue? Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Should the Event Continue? Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Should the Event Continue? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Should the Event Continue? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Should the Event Continue? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Should the Event Continue? Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Should the Event Continue? Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Should the Event Continue?

Go down 
+3
james
Anz
Jun Tomoshibi
7 posters

Should the Event Continue? (Please read post first)
Yes, just wing a villain or two to replace those lost.
Should the Event Continue? I_vote_lcap13%Should the Event Continue? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Yes, just wait longer.
Should the Event Continue? I_vote_lcap50%Should the Event Continue? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Yes, option one and wait less time to keep it rolling. (Please post for how long)
 13% [ 1 ]
Nah, lost interest.
 13% [ 1 ]
Yes, just postpone it. (State how long)
 13% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Should the Event Continue? Empty
PostSubject: Should the Event Continue?   Should the Event Continue? EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:34 am

I'm having doubts about the Event, on whether to continue or not. Omniada is inactive, and thus is gonna die, Kuri doesn't have reliable internet access, Anz is busier than hell, and Bliss is also gone. Two of those have unique and interesting villains. I could wing slightly different ones as to not derail completely, but personality wise there would be differences. Hopefully not a whole lot, but there would be some. Ability wise, completely different. However, I would be relying on some of you to pick up the reigns and do an epic battle with the NPC you're fighting, me pming you my general idea for them and your choice to use it or not. But they better not be clean "one shot kill" or "no damage on me" fights. At least two of you would have to do that.

Option 2 I'm skeptical of. Bliss has been gone with no sight for over a month now. Kuri I see is popping in every so often, but not a whole lot. To my knowledge she only has a single thread, with a second one coming up soon depending on when Anz finishes Aki's thread with him and Parius and Aki get done with their part. Even so, her internet access is extremely limited. Omniada I'm completely writing off.

Option 3, basically same thing as the first para., just list how long I should wait before killing them off then moving on. Or skipping them and whoever is fighting them can kill them off. Keep in mind I do wait one week after the last post before doing that already.

Below is the link to the Event if you'd like to review it and what's been going on. Then post what you think. If you're not even involved in the Event, don't post or vote please. It's lasted a long time.

https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t351-sign-of-the-times-event

Last edited by Jun Tomoshibi on Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Should the Event Continue?   Should the Event Continue? EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:51 am

My schedule should be clearing up soon and I'll be posting more often. And of course the event has top priority.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Should the Event Continue?   Should the Event Continue? EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:55 am

Alright, that's good to hear. That still leaves two, one of which is the main bad guy, and thus is pretty important. And Kuri is helping out by taking control of one of the NPC bad guys. First option is still viable, just that only one villain I might have to wing, and the other resume control, depending on what you guys decide.
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: Should the Event Continue?   Should the Event Continue? EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:34 am

Hard to say... There's a lot of shit going down with very few people involved as is.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Should the Event Continue?   Should the Event Continue? EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:31 am

I got a pm from bliss about a week ago, so she's not gone, just dealing with allot of shit. My suggestion is we skip her because the big main bady isn't in a fight yet, and we can decide what to do if she hasn't come back and we've reached him. Victory may die however, but if it comes to the point where her villian is in a fight, i'll gladly use him for bliss assuming my guys dead by that point, and until she returns. my guy should be joining the action pretty soon so Its bound to happen, although i plan on taking keten with me. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: Should the Event Continue?   Should the Event Continue? EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:13 pm

I think i am able to whip up a bad guy... I am ripping him off from a vid game where he is mob boss leader and has demonic powers. His name.., is Jackie Estacado. Tell me if you want him as an added baddie
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: Should the Event Continue?   Should the Event Continue? EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:50 am

Honestly, I want to finish the freakin' Event. However, I think because everyone has crap going on with them that we should either abandon it or postpone finishing it. I am simply having reeeeally crappy internet access lately, by that meaning I am incredibly pour and literally can't pay for it any more. I understand Bliss too, but if she can't come back on any time soon either then she's basically out by default. Omniada has practically disappeared anyway (I have been paying attention relatively well at least Razz) So he's out. I mean it's just hard to continue an event when half the people are having troubles getting on or are just disappearing. No what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Should the Event Continue?   Should the Event Continue? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:01 pm

That's why I deleted his characters from the hierarchies. I added an option, enabled vote cancelling. I would love to finish it, and finish it properly, hence why I added it. Also gave an extra week to the poll. At the end of it, I'll tally up the votes, and make a decision.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Should the Event Continue?   Should the Event Continue? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:17 pm

Is it too late to comment, didn't mean to disappear of the faze of the earth; I'll be posting shortly if everyone is still ok with it...
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Should the Event Continue?   Should the Event Continue? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:21 pm

Shocked

She's HERE! Poll isn't locked yet...it's technically my turn, I was just waiting for the poll to close before deciding what to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should the Event Continue?   Should the Event Continue? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should the Event Continue?
Page 1 of 1