Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
H vers Blake Von Droven I_vote_lcapH vers Blake Von Droven I_voting_barH vers Blake Von Droven I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
H vers Blake Von Droven I_vote_lcapH vers Blake Von Droven I_voting_barH vers Blake Von Droven I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
H vers Blake Von Droven Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
H vers Blake Von Droven Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
H vers Blake Von Droven Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
H vers Blake Von Droven Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
H vers Blake Von Droven Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
H vers Blake Von Droven Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
H vers Blake Von Droven Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
H vers Blake Von Droven Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
H vers Blake Von Droven Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

H vers Blake Von Droven Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

H vers Blake Von Droven Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

H vers Blake Von Droven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avassul
Avassul

H vers Blake Von Droven Empty
PostSubject: H vers Blake Von Droven   H vers Blake Von Droven EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:55 am

Blake woke up in his office, he fell asleep last night there was alot of pwper work to be done but he felt like he want to take a stroll. Blake was not use to the role of a captain and most of the other captain did not believe he was ready just to Blake's size and apperence in age, the especially dis-like when Blake went around drink Saki in front of the other captains.
But Blake harbored them no ill will they knew it was only because of his appearance that they disliked him. Blake decide that the human world what a good place to stretch his legs.Blake took his gourd of Saki put on his Waist jack of a haori. the gourd over left and over the right shoulder his Zanpauto,
As blake entered the human world in the middle of a forest he wonder were about's in the human world he was unwearied of his surrounds. Blake made a fire to heat his Saki. As
Blake waited for the fire to be the right tempter to heat the Saki he walk around looking for more fire wood only to fall into a small ravine and blacked out
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: H vers Blake Von Droven   H vers Blake Von Droven EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:33 pm

The silent specter walked through one of the many forests in the human plane. The Sin of Sloth traveling amid the trees, hiding its presence from those around itself. Its ragged black cloak surrounding its silver body, as it rattled with each step. The skeleton's bones flattening the green grass, fresh with dew. In the distance, above the tree line, H could easily see a small pillar of light smoke, and as the skeleton clacked its insidious fingers together in contemplation, the Sin of Sloth laughed joyfully, the sinner long since bored. Rattling again in a breeze which ruffled the leaves of the trees, H took off with speed, not enough to make itself known, as it suppressed its demonic energy. The skeleton shifting between trees, bushes, and other annoyances of nature, until the sinner came closer and closer to the smoke.

All the while, Every step the skeleton took scorched the earth, and damaged whatever the monster from hell touched. As H kept moving forward the skeleton reached what appeared to be a campsite, with some minor supplies, and a campfire. The small camp abandoned and the fire almost dead from lack of firewood. With a disgruntled clatter of bones H kicked the campfire as its last wisp of life ended. The skeleton did not see anything around, nor did it sense anything in the area. Grasping its black robe closer around its body, H wandered around the campsite, the skeleton taking in everything it saw until it came upon footprints, fairly recent at that.

With an unknown smile, H clacked its bones together as it followed the trail, the sinner overjoyed that someone was still in the woods. Following the tracks H sped its pace as it crossed the forest, until it came upon a small ravine. The tracks ended at the edge, looking around H could do nothing but shrug, as it leaped down into the deep ravine.

Landing at the bottom, the place was dark, with very little light reaching down into the pit, to H's pleasure, the skeleton walked around until it stumbled upon a body, of that of a short person. With dark glee, H rattled its bones as it walked closer to the body, and gave it a resounded kick into the person's lower ribs.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: H vers Blake Von Droven   H vers Blake Von Droven EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:39 pm

Blake awoke to a thunderous kick to the ribs which sent 4'10 boy in the air, Blake notice that his haori was burning were he was kick it was like acid melting it was through, Blake quickly threw it off. Blake took notice of the man-like shape in the ravine bones ratteling as a gust of wind swep through the ravine. Blake addressed the being,
"i-i-i-i -a-a-am a C-c-c-captian of-f-f-f the Gotie 13.P-p-p-pplease i-i-identi-f-fy yourself o-o-or i-i-i will b-b--e-e-e f--forced to a--t-t-tack y-y-y-ou.""
Blake drew his zanpaktuo from his right shoulder, the 3ft dual blade catching the sun in them.Blake was unsure of what he was he couldn't since any riatsu from the being but he knew he was not a human no human rattles like that in the wind. Blake readied bakudo 30 :Shitotsu Sansen (Beak-Piercing Triple Beam) should the being make any movement towards him.Blake stood in the air awaiting the beings reply still unsure of his origin and his power.Blake was sure his defenses would hold against the creature but just to be sure he would test the begin after his reply.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: H vers Blake Von Droven   H vers Blake Von Droven EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:12 pm

Laughing evilly in the ravine H clapped its hands in applause, at the short captain of the soul society. The skeleton surprised that its kick sent the person flying a short distance. Rattling like death, H grabbed its cloak and threw it off, revealing H for what it was, a skeleton of reflective silver bone. The skeleton listened to the boy, as the skeleton stopped laughing. Watching the child stumble upon his own words.

"Do... not... be... afraid... for... I... am... but... death..." H replied as it cackled, its bony body taking a step forward towards the captain. "It... is... a... rare... occasion... to... meet... a... captain... of... the... Gotei..." Rattling its bones in a dark matter. The noise echoed through out the ravine, the Sin of Sloth was prepared for a fight, and it could not wait to sink its violent claws into the short boy.

With a yawn, H spread out its arms as a scythe appeared in its right hand, the blade four feet long, and the pole being six feet. The entire scythe being made of the same substance as the sinner's body.

As the skeleton walked forward, prepared for battle, it looked like a normal anatomical correct human skeleton, with one difference, inside its rib cage was a sphere, almost as big as a small bowling ball.

"You... dare... raise... your... sword... at... me...? Death...? Very... well... then..." H spoke slowly, as it pointed its skeletal finger at the four foot ten inch male. Telling the man to make the first strike. But as H took another step forward the captain fired a kidou at the sinner, quite randomly at that. Ducking down quickly, H dodged the attack, and moved forward in a rush towards the captain, making an attempt of a slice at the boy's legs with the enormous scythe, and at the same time, H attempted a punch at the child's lower jaw. The three beams of light from the kidou missing H.

Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: H vers Blake Von Droven   H vers Blake Von Droven EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:14 pm

Blake's bakudo missed, then in a flash the skeletal being was upon Blake swing for his lags and punching the lower part of his jaw Blake quickly shupdo a good 15ft away and spoke.
"y-y-y-our D-d-d-dd-de-a-a-t--h?,"Blake uncorked his gourd drank 3 huge mouth fulls and recorked it "i see, you are nethier hollow or are ArnCarr what the fuck are you then?"
Blake then called his release for shikai,
"Raise the guard and defend Neru"
Neru Blake zanpaktuo speaks to him: 2 you should be weary leave nothing left of this foul creature standing, we wil so him who is death, i am here to serve and protect you .
Blake responces to his soul: " with you by myself how can i lose,and we both serve and protect one another, now lets some thins beast so of our moves eh?"
Neru: " Yes lets do it! dont drink to much you know how bad your hangovers get ,"Neru Giggles
Blake now with Saki in his system was more confident and was able to hear his Zanpaktuo soul, he would also become more offensive,Blake's shikai as the dust settled from the realseas of Riatsu. his Zanpaktuo was now 5 foot long, and to two blades are now 6 inches wide.

Blake now stood at 5'4 and a lot more musculature,his armor that was adorned was white with red trimmings this armor is equal to an average herro , the armor was silk and tight fitting with chain-mail which was showing between the gaps of the armor.Blake has now the ability to make a 10ft high and 4ft thick energy wall that resembles a castle wall,also can make small to medium shields which he draw from behind.
Blake reconnects eye contact with the yet unknown skeletal creature,as he draws a medium shield that as is strapping itself to the armor remodels to sword like shape this ability is because of the Saki in Blake's system.he also gains an .5 boost to damage for 5 posts.

Blake point the sword-shield at H and Fires a volley of 5 surnken like blades at bala speed. they follows up with another volley as he charges now with his speed tripled he was a mear blur, Blake strikes at the 6ft pole of the creature's scythe, then slices outwards chopping the tree's around the two, blake hope that his speed is greater only allowing enough for him to excape threw the fallling threes.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: H vers Blake Von Droven   H vers Blake Von Droven EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:32 pm

With a vile cackle, H watched with eyeless sockets, as its prey fled the first attacks from the skeleton. The sinner deciding what do next to its opponent. "What... am... I...? I... am... death... your... time... has... come... and... I... am... here... to... collect... your... soul... but... of... course..." H spoke in reply to the vulgar child, as it used Ranzig, which was the sinner equivalent of shunpo to appear above the short child as he released in shikai, the child growing a foot and some inches, and the weapon changing. Slashing down with extreme strength H attacked with its massive scythe in a vertical curve. Before creating a large wall that was twenty feet high, five feet in width, and one foot in thickness, behind the shinigami. The massive silver wall blocking the one side of the ravine to trap H's enemy.

H was aware of the change in tone of the child when he drank whatever was in the cask, but H did not care, as it unleashed a volley of attacks at its enemy. At the moment, if the captain had dodged the first swing of the scythe, H would come crashing down and fire off its left arm at bala speed, the skeletal arm having transformed into a giant three foot sharpened spike, twice the hardness of zanpaktou metal. Though as H saw the child take some kind of shield.

If the attacks missed, the wall behind the captain turn into twenty spikes each five feet long and an inch thick, with sharpened edges. The twenty spikes would then fire at the captains back, at bala speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H vers Blake Von Droven   H vers Blake Von Droven Empty

Back to top Go down

H vers Blake Von Droven
Page 1 of 1