Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
darkness in the light (Grand Chat  Blake von droven, Closed) I_vote_lcapdarkness in the light (Grand Chat  Blake von droven, Closed) I_voting_bardarkness in the light (Grand Chat  Blake von droven, Closed) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
darkness in the light (Grand Chat  Blake von droven, Closed) I_vote_lcapdarkness in the light (Grand Chat  Blake von droven, Closed) I_voting_bardarkness in the light (Grand Chat  Blake von droven, Closed) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
darkness in the light (Grand Chat  Blake von droven, Closed) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
darkness in the light (Grand Chat  Blake von droven, Closed) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
darkness in the light (Grand Chat  Blake von droven, Closed) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
darkness in the light (Grand Chat  Blake von droven, Closed) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
darkness in the light (Grand Chat  Blake von droven, Closed) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
darkness in the light (Grand Chat  Blake von droven, Closed) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
darkness in the light (Grand Chat  Blake von droven, Closed) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
darkness in the light (Grand Chat  Blake von droven, Closed) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
darkness in the light (Grand Chat  Blake von droven, Closed) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

darkness in the light (Grand Chat  Blake von droven, Closed) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

darkness in the light (Grand Chat  Blake von droven, Closed) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

darkness in the light (Grand Chat Blake von droven, Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avassul
Avassul

darkness in the light (Grand Chat  Blake von droven, Closed) Empty
PostSubject: darkness in the light (Grand Chat Blake von droven, Closed)   darkness in the light (Grand Chat  Blake von droven, Closed) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:20 pm

Blake half way threw his gourde of sake, Blake decided to go for a venture in the human world.
Senkeimon to the human world. Blake entered over New York unusual ,he never been here before he descended onto the streets, this 4'10ft has Red eyes with a tint of yellow, mid lenght hair that is blacker than a black hole. He has a well toned body, he usually looks to the ground when walkin. when Blake drinks some Saki he walks around head held high and big smirk across his face and began to whistle old tunes form he home land of Romania. He wears no top other than his altered herio that looks like a waist coat, with the normal shinigmai pants on.his zanpaktu on his right shoulder this gourde on his left .

Blake roams the streets wondering what to do here since most humans cant see him there should be no trouble he though to himself. he just wanted to get away from he soul socialite he hated it there after a mission we killed all of Innocent people but he had to follow orders. He hates himself, with these thoughts on his mind he could no longer whistle. he looked up set and began to drink straight from the gourde. he played with his captain badge on his hip as he began to walk along the street.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: darkness in the light (Grand Chat Blake von droven, Closed)   darkness in the light (Grand Chat  Blake von droven, Closed) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:29 am

A puff of black gold and silver smoke in the shape of a human made a small puff as a young gentleman took the scene, he was wondering close by earlier however felt an odd energy of a stronger shinigami, he had his spiritual energy suppress as he walked in, by looking at the man he could tell he was feeling down. The young gentleman could also tell by the coat he was a captain, this could be a perfect chance.

“Now Now, why the long face” he smiled as he strolled up the the shinigami, he had brownish red eyes, and pink hair neatly set some going a little over his eyes, he wore a nice tuxedo and had a charming attitude to himself. “a man with alcohol like you must be up for some social fun, how about a drink” he asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: darkness in the light (Grand Chat Blake von droven, Closed)   darkness in the light (Grand Chat  Blake von droven, Closed) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 7:47 pm

Blake looked up to see and man of good stanture, he asked for a drink he wasnt sure what the man was but he didnt refer to Blake as a kid so he ment his approvel as a drinking buddy already.
Blake thought to himself and spoke to his zan spirt
" what you make of this guy Neru? i kinda like him but how can he see me ? he dont seem to have much or any spirtuall pressure at all?"
Neru respondses
" i not sure my master he is chramming but i am unsure if you should socalise win your metal state, since we came back fro..."
" silince Naru we are to never speak of that DAMMED NIGHT AGAIN, understood?"
"yes sorry my master, but please be careful"
"dont ferate i have you do protect me dont i ?"
"yes ofcourse master"
Blake eyes lite back up
"Sorry about that i got lost in thought .... I am Blake Von Droven, whom might i have the pleasure of speaking to ?" Blake sat down on a bench by the park and pulled out a cup from the bottom of the groude a hidden camber, and offords the young man a cup of sake.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: darkness in the light (Grand Chat Blake von droven, Closed)   darkness in the light (Grand Chat  Blake von droven, Closed) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:40 am

The man took a seat from across Blake, and accepted the offer of sake, he took a small sip. “Hmm, not used to Japanese alcohol, its some good stuff, but I must say I am more of a wine man.” To show he wasn't insulting he still continued to drink the sake Gratifyingly. “My name is Grand chat” he held his hand out for a handshake. “So what is a shinigami such as your self doing down here, isn't there a need up there for people of your....Rank?”
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: darkness in the light (Grand Chat Blake von droven, Closed)   darkness in the light (Grand Chat  Blake von droven, Closed) EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:36 pm

"well to be honest i sick of it "up there" as you put it we are but mer puttets on strings for central 46, i fed up clean up there messing i had to kill so many souls a few days ago me and my men a tried of it but we afriad to do anything becasue look what happen to azien it now seal away forever,

none of us wnat that but we can no longer abide be there rules and regularalions that are supposildy good for the hole of the soul socity but it realy just for the nodle and those high enough in the power chain espically central 46 (bastards blakes calls them under his breath)

... i sorry i said to much how the fu.. am i going to explaine this one, i cant let you live if they find out about my decenation from there laws all my men... will be.. oh god .. NO"

blake stands up sword drawn blake trys but cant stop his hands form shaking tear are flowinf off his cheeks, his dispear more obvious than ever, blake goes to swing but holds a inche for grands neck, blake drops to his knees and says while going to stab himself
"there willbe no more injusifed death by these hands any longer no more shall i follow there laws and be a pupet for them... NO LONGER" blake goes a for a deep stab into his heart.
Nerru speaks to blake
WAIT ...(blakes swords mimimeters for the skin) ther is something about this man we figure out what he is, i think he will help us i can sence somethign but i cant quite make it out
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: darkness in the light (Grand Chat Blake von droven, Closed)   darkness in the light (Grand Chat  Blake von droven, Closed) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:07 pm

Grand leaned forward in interest to the scandalous activity that took place in such an area, the corruption, he begun to think of ways to exploit such a system. When the man begun to threaten his life, Grand new the pain he was going through, or the pain he wouldn't go through. Blake was not happy with what he was about to do, so Grand let it carry on. The blade came within a mere inch of his neck, however he flinched not. Grand kept the same straight face and stared directly into Blake's eyes. Then things took another turn, the blade begun to head for Blake's own heart. A man not wanting to live was no man meant to stand behind Grand. However the sudden movements stopped, the blade remaining blood free. Grand smiled sincerely at the man's decision. “You speak of stopping such Unjust death... But if you kill yourself, whose to say your lieutenant won't step in line and continue his Duty, or the next seat, or the next” Grand stood up and held his hand out. “If you want to end the corruption, come with me, such organizations as the Soul Society are at the end of there time, like the government of the world, corruption exists, and with me, the flames of purity will incinerate them.” he smiled looking at the man with the sword to his heart, and waited for an anserw.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: darkness in the light (Grand Chat Blake von droven, Closed)   darkness in the light (Grand Chat  Blake von droven, Closed) EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:00 am

Blake sat and listen to the man , the man man had a air of awe around him , and mistery. the man intergried him....blake stood up and hled out his arm outstretched.
" i except your offer we will stay with you as long as we deem your justice is the same as our's, by our i mean myself and Neru"point to his left were his zan spirt had fromed at his side.
Neru: "it is a pleasure to meet you, i will warn you now if you so much as hit at hurting my lord i...
Blake: " NERU, silence dont no speak ill of those whom do us no wrong and only showed us only kindness" refering to his out stretched hand toward the man,
"so we have an agreement yes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: darkness in the light (Grand Chat Blake von droven, Closed)   darkness in the light (Grand Chat  Blake von droven, Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

darkness in the light (Grand Chat Blake von droven, Closed)
Page 1 of 1