Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Lynn Aile I_vote_lcapLynn Aile I_voting_barLynn Aile I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Lynn Aile Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Lynn Aile Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Lynn Aile Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Lynn Aile Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Lynn Aile Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Lynn Aile Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Lynn Aile Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Lynn Aile Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Lynn Aile Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Lynn Aile Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Lynn Aile Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Lynn Aile

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Lynn Aile Empty
PostSubject: Lynn Aile   Lynn Aile EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:40 pm

Bounto Template

Basic Information

Name: Lynn Aile
True Age: 692
Sex: Female
Personality: Lynn Aile is one of those crazy scientist types.. More likely to have an experiment or invention blow up on her for being years ahead of her time's technological limitations. Though when she does manage to get something to work correctly it is generally an astounding item of great use. Socially she is anti-social though not in the way of being cold to everyone. She simply is so absorbed into her work that most of the time she is reading a book and completely and utterly ignores everything around her unless they do something against, with, or extremely near Her. She is polite, excitable, and very calm at nearly all times. She always has a book of some kind in her possession and nearly always has her nose in it.

She tends to be very optimistic as she believes, as a scientist mind you, that anything and everything has some form of a solution even if that solution is not yet attainable for whatever reason. Because of this belief she tends to be very creative with her imagination while using logic and science to make it come to fruition or to cause it to not go out of control. Rational at all times she does whatever is necessary to accomplish her objectives, though at times this can be seen as cruel and cold, she has been known to shoot through an ally in order to kill the opponent behind them if that opponent was too great of an threat to allow to survive even at the cost of one life. Kill one and save many is a choice she can easily make.

She is completely playful and is almost never serious unless she is being beaten pretty badly..in which case she becomes serious in order to survive. Lynn prefers to be alone when working, though she doesn't care if she has company or not outside of this. Clever and confident she has been shown to see through many forms of deception and forming her own plans with great ease and little time. She is caring to friends, but has a deep hidden blood lust from her time hiding from Shinigami in the past. She has also been shown to be extremely messy but seems to have the mess organized in her own head as she never loses anything and can tell someone where anything is within her giant mess without even thinking about it.

Fears: Her own blood, her dead brother's spirit ( she has nightmares), Rabbits.

Character Appearance

Height: 5'5''
Weight: 112 LBS
Physical Traits:
Lynn Aile Maid-1
Clothing: See pic.
Accessories: N/A

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Lynn is outrageously reliant on her doll. Though she has physical capabilities of her own she will almost always use her doll to fight for her. She does not generally aid her doll believing it should be strong enough to protect her on it's own..which it doesn't seem to mind due to it's honorablish nature..Thanks to some training by Alexander before he resigned from the Coalition she DOES have some weapon training with her doll's sword form.
Strengths: Intelligence, Instinct, Reflexes, Speed.
Weaknesses: Endurance, Spiritual Pressure, Spiritual Power.

Always Accessible Power

Soutenkyuu: --->vvvvvvvvvv
Lynn Aile Bow
She is able to form a ^ solid metal bow out of extra material generated by Zeross though she does not need to be near him to do so. It has the following three powers to aid in it's use for combat and can be divided at will to be used as two short swords. The sword forms only has the first power though.

Energy Reinforcement - The weapon generates energy and uses it to strengthen itself to a zanpaktou's level of cutting/blocking. This ability is passive and always active.

Magic String / Arrows - The strings form magically from energy when bow form is activated. This ability is passive and always active. The bow uses pure energy arrows that form instantly when being pulled back to be fired. These arrows are the same as quincy arrows fired by a quincy of the same tier in regards to strength.

Celestial Shot - Once per post she is capable of a power shot that releases a beam similiar to a cero ( of equal strength to someone Lynn's tier )..except it is normal energy and not hollow energy powering it.

Doll

Sealed Appearance: ( it walks and growls and acts cute..usually sitting ontop of Lynn's head or in her arms. )
Lynn Aile Chibi_Wolf_Link_by_KonnaYasha

Call Out Command; Ziege dich Ultimos Lupine Zeross ( Ultimate Wolf )

Released Appearance: Lynn Aile EvilWolf

Abilities:

Ultimate Wolf - Zeross is so powerful that his power almost always exceeds Lynn's max potential. His tier is usually 4 levels higher than her own and the only reason Lynn is even capable of controlling her doll due to this massive difference in power is because her bond with it is nigh unshakable. They have had a strong connection for several centuries. ( Current Tier: Lynn 2-2 thus Zeross 1-3 ( 1-1 in HM/SS ))

Organic Metalloid - It's entire body in release state is actually an organic and very powerful metal.. each hair of fur is made out of this metal as well..as are it's eyes..it's teeth..it's claws..everything on the outside is made of this organic metal. It's insides are still normal ( for a doll anyways lol ) The doll's organic metalloid outer exterior causes it to be resistant to everything except lightning and fire..which would hurt it 25% more..where as anything else would do 40% less.

Regeneration - Similiar to a hollow's. Lynn's doll is capable of quickly recovering from damage.thus why it's heavily relied upon. Most wounds will simply recover in a matter of one or two posts..though if it somehow manages to get too damaged it will revert to weapon form and recover that way.

Size Shifter - This doll is capable of becoming up to 4 times larger than Lynn at will and shrink back down to it's normal unsealed state at will. it does not lose speed when this occurs and it happens somewhat slowly so I can't avoid attacks simply by changing size. The only change to physical power is what would occur naturally..as bigger things tend to hurt worse.

Telepathic Link - This doll is linked directly to Lynn's mind..able to access any information she has at any time instantly without impeding it's own thinking process making it even more dangerous as it's as if your fighting them both at once when it comes to an intellectual level. Though this helps with the doll's reflex's it doesn't actually make it any faster than normal.

Weapon Mode - When Lynn's doll is in danger of being destroyed it will shift into a blade form that is much like a Zanpaktou..except it has no abilities while in this form except for sheer power as it cannot be broken in this form unless Lynn herself is defeated.

Lynn Aile DarkBlade

Back Drop

Background: Lynn Aile's first memory was running from the dreaded shinigami and escaping to the world of the living..where she ended up living in the mountain's with her older brother for centuries. living in total seclusion and hiding all traces of their existence from the feared shinigami, however as time passed Lynn's bloodthirst for human souls manifested itself and began to scare even her heartless brother who wanted to destroy Soul Society. Eventually he had no choice but to give in and take her down to a city where they slew every single human they could find..drinking their souls til they were fat.

However the shinigami had tracked them down very quickly due to this..and in the battle that ensued Lynn's brother was killed. Scaring the psychotic girl back into hiding where she remained until a fellow bounto Alexander Kerensky found her and brought her forth to the coalition who would keep her safe from the shinigami and help her sustain herself without the need to slay human beings to do it..and all she had to do was play nice and obey orders..

That would be acceptable.. for now.. so Lynn followed Alexander and joined the coalition..needing protection until she grew strong enough to defend herself from anything. Over the years.. her hidden bloodlust subsided to a more calm and scientific mentallity as Alexander began to rub off on her. When he left the coalition she retained this personality switch and now follows a strict policy of not eating human souls. Happily doing her job as Vice-chief of the RnD division of the Coalition and causing an explosion every now and then as her inventions and experiments backfire due to being too complex.

Last edited by Rena on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:57 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : added cutting to the bow power since it has sword form.)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Lynn Aile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynn Aile   Lynn Aile EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:15 am

Alright... This mostly looks good...

I am concerned about the resistance ability... 50% more damage against lightning and 75% less damage against everything else... A bit extreme since some characters here don't have that high of a strength, so it would take ages for those to take the wolf down... And just lightning because it's a metalloid. Since it's metalloid, it is weak against melting/heat/fire/etc. because metals well... melt. I suggest receiving 25% more damage against Lightning AND Fire and 40% less against all other elements.

Another thing is giving the doll Blur. It seems like overkill to add this to the enhanced speed, strength, and high resistances. I deny this ability.

Other than those things, this app seems a-okay to me.
/\/\/\/
EDIT
\/\/\/\

Alright, everything seems great... Even though you might or might not be expecting a high tier, I have to put this at a 2-2 tier because of small personality and backdrop... besides, you have way too many 1-_s... xD
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Lynn Aile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynn Aile   Lynn Aile EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:50 am

Aww the ickle wolfys so cute!

I seen nothing out of the ordinary. Seconded. 3-1
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

Lynn Aile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynn Aile   Lynn Aile EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:22 am

My bad on tiering...

Anyways, moving this to accepted
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Lynn Aile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynn Aile   Lynn Aile EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:11 pm

Added unique situation. Lynn's doll is higher tier than she will be. ( This obviously will never exceed 1-1 for the doll and Lynn's tier will never exceed 2-1. )
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

Lynn Aile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynn Aile   Lynn Aile EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:31 pm

Everything seems to be in order...

WITH a re-tier to 2-2 !

FIRST APPROVAL