Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Vicarious Nature  (Closed Thread) WIP I_vote_lcapVicarious Nature  (Closed Thread) WIP I_voting_barVicarious Nature  (Closed Thread) WIP I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Vicarious Nature  (Closed Thread) WIP I_vote_lcapVicarious Nature  (Closed Thread) WIP I_voting_barVicarious Nature  (Closed Thread) WIP I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Vicarious Nature  (Closed Thread) WIP Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Vicarious Nature  (Closed Thread) WIP Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Vicarious Nature  (Closed Thread) WIP Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Vicarious Nature  (Closed Thread) WIP Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Vicarious Nature  (Closed Thread) WIP Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Vicarious Nature  (Closed Thread) WIP Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Vicarious Nature  (Closed Thread) WIP Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Vicarious Nature  (Closed Thread) WIP Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Vicarious Nature  (Closed Thread) WIP Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Vicarious Nature  (Closed Thread) WIP Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Vicarious Nature  (Closed Thread) WIP Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Vicarious Nature (Closed Thread) WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Vicarious Nature  (Closed Thread) WIP Empty
PostSubject: Vicarious Nature (Closed Thread) WIP   Vicarious Nature  (Closed Thread) WIP EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:34 pm

A soft and silent breeze blew across the white desert of Hueco Mundo, as the hours turned forward slowly, minute by minute, second by second; all was quiet, all was calm, for the being made of the deceased souls of Earth sat silently in slumber. Albatross, Captain of the Exequias, had its eyes wide open, sleeping without an utter. The hollow's bright white eyes seemingly looking out into the horizon, when in reality, it was watching its dreams unfold into nightmares, and its nightmares then disappearing into memory, in a massive cycle. The numerous souls inside the creature, twisted and turned in the dreams, as their memories clashed with one another, those from different classes, different races, different genders, ages, and everything else all rolled into one.

All the while, as the slumbering giant of three feet in height, but two thousand pounds in weight, slept, its contrasting smoke of black and white curled around its body slowly, weaving in and out of itself, and leaving Albatross' body in wisps. Albatross' eyes then changed to that of an abyss, black as coal. For now, the hollow rested, for it had been contemplating its actions up until now, wondering what to do next in its life, having already the memories of many spirits, such as Kronsire, The Dark Knight, Orange, The Ten Foot Tall Giant, Hydra, The Eater Of Lost Souls, and even Epoch Era, The Eternal Being. Albatross had the memories since the beginning of time, and from many points of views, knowing the history of the human race, and most of the universe like the back of its mist covered hand.

Hours had past, as the vasto lorde dreamed, it had no jobs to do, nor if it did it did not bother to fulfill them. Albatross did not care at the moment to do anything for the Espada, the hollow being driven only by its own desires, but as the time passed, Albatross slowly, but surely awoke. Its abyssal eyes no longer drifting over the shapes of imagination but the shapes of reality, the bleak and cold white sands which spread across for miles. Cracking its neck with a quick twist, the resounding pop felt good to the hollow, which rose from its pit of sand, which it had made from its weight. As the short hollow looked around, it could do nothing but sigh, as its boredom took over in an instant, having lost the excitement that it dreams gave it. Though, just like any other day, Albatross climbed out of its pit, and chuckled to itself for no reason; as it ventured deeper into the desert.

Making not a sound, not a single simple noise, a lone adventurer traversed Hueco Mundo. The stranger in a land it had never experienced before, took in everything, as its full body cloak, hid its entire face, hands, feet, legs, everything. The machine in human skin known as Media, Second in command of the Rebels of Hell, marched smoothly over the terrain, its entire body hidden from the world. Media continued marching through the white sands, as its advanced mind took in every little smidgen of detail available, about the hollow plane. The machine's trim black combat boots, thick gloves, and the rest of its uniform blowing in a sudden breeze. Media has not run into any problems as of yet, most of the lesser hollow's having fled the area which Media had entered from.

To the machine, which at the time, beneath its disguise, was using a human layer, as it walked around in its female form. Its green long flowing hair tucked under the hood, while its hidden green eyes, and soft red lips were covered by a face mask. Its callous eyes watching everything from beneath the cloth mask. Walking...
Back to top Go down

Vicarious Nature (Closed Thread) WIP
Page 1 of 1