Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAlbatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) - Page 2 I_voting_barAlbatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAlbatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) - Page 2 I_voting_barAlbatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.)

Go down 
+2
Kano
Orange
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.)   Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 6:36 pm

I'm getting severely annoyed. It's like you're purposely ignoring parts that I'm bringing up or trying to slip by them completely or find some loophole around it and making me repeat myself twice before actually doing it.

Illusion/Psychological attacks. HOW MUCH LESS TIME DO THEY WORK ON HIM. Like, do they last half as long or what. Give me something man...it's not hard to do...

Acids and Acidic touch do not work as well in general due to his durability and buff on Albatross TAKE IT OUT. By that logic, you can say that about EVERYTHING else.

Albatross is able to hit nonphysical (spiritual beings) and physical beings (like humans/gigai) No shit...this really isn't necessary as everything can do this anyways. I don't care if you keep it in, but if you hit someone using a phasing ability (or a weapon that is phasing) and use this as an excuse or start arguing about it, I'm trashing the entire app.

Soul Sense: Ok, so there is a one post cooldown for blocking one of your senses, great. But does that mean that only lasts for a post then too or what?

Soul Superior Form: Again, you did not do what I asked you to do.

two gran rey in energy before hitting a cooldown of three posts That is right before the corrected statement on the Absorbtion. Take it out or make it match? Or if it's something somewhat different clarify.

I only want to look at this one more time, please just do this or answer the questions I presented. Not sure if you noticed, but I went through this with a fine-toothed comb precisely because three weeks down the line I don't want something to come up and have to look over this again to find the issue.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.)   Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 7:23 pm

I don't know what you mean by the gran rey change so I just made it if he uses a grand rey worth of absorbed energy he has the cool down and if it's 2 it's the longer cool down

The senses were just normal until they were changed so it would be stuck seeing in x ray until the cool down ended and he would have to choose to keep or change for example

Berserker was just removed and loosing fears was already removed the first time so I don't get that but it's all deleted so there shouldn't be anything

Made illusions last half as long

Acid had a 10% buff but I just deleted all of the acid thinlg

I don't see why the gigai thing is bad it's easier to change three words then delete everything on a phone

Either way the stuff isdone
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.)   Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 7:52 pm

Albatross is able to block out choice things with its senses. Blocking out choice things in its senses also takes a one post cooldown to activate I was not talking about that, I'm talking about this right here. You can block out choice things from its senses, which is making me think that means he can defend one of his senses from being interrupted/messed with. Does that make sense about what I'm thinking? I think there was a miscommunication on this and that's why we're at this point. Now, does that make sense as to what I have asked before?

You fixed the Gran Rey thing like I wanted, so that's good...

I didn't say anything about the gigai thing (it wasn't even just the gigai thing) being wrong, just asking why you have it when everything can do that anyways and then warned you about trying to pull something over us in regards to what I had in red in my previous post. Nothing needs to be done on it.

Illusions are good...you took out anything about the acids, so that's good as well...SSF is now good...

Yeah, I think just that miscommunication thing is all that needs to be cleared up and then this can be approved and moved.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.)   Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 9:43 pm

k added it lasts for 2 posts with a 2 posts cool down for one sense at a time to be defended/blocked/whatever word that works
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.)   Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 10:08 pm

Done. Thanks. There shouldn't be any issues down the road. I hope there won't be. But have fun, welcome back. Go wild.

If I remember right, he was 1-1 if you want keep it.

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.)   Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Albatross -Finished- (Sinner Ver.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2