Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Izuru Kira I_vote_lcapIzuru Kira I_voting_barIzuru Kira I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Izuru Kira Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Izuru Kira Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Izuru Kira Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Izuru Kira Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Izuru Kira Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Izuru Kira Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Izuru Kira Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Izuru Kira Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Izuru Kira Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Izuru Kira Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Izuru Kira Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Izuru Kira

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
james
james

Izuru Kira Empty
PostSubject: Izuru Kira   Izuru Kira EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:09 am

Shinigami Template

Basic Information

Name: Izuru Kira
True Age: 1311
Sex: Male
Personality: Izuru is a gloomy and introspective person, not easily given to socializing with others. He generally appears weak and indifferent, leading many to believe he lacks ability as a leader. As an officer, he does not tend to inspire confidence or boost morale the way other lieutenants do. It should be noted that Izuru's current personality greatly differs from his days in the academy where he was shown to be much happier and slightly mischievous after noting that Shūhei Hisagi had failed his entrance exam twice, whereas Izuru passed at the top of his class, giving him the idea that, in a sense, his talent was greater.

His personality flaws are also assets: his introspection coupled with his tendency to worry makes him indecisive, but it also makes him sensitive to unusual behavior. His loyalty to his comrades inspires him to great efforts in their defense, as seen when Momo Hinamori attacks Gin Ichimaru and again in the anime when Makoto Kibune's attacks endanger other members of the 3rd Division.

Izuru is loyal to both his friends and his duties, perhaps to a fault. Despite the close friendship he shares with Momo Hinamori, Izuru shows that his loyalty knows no boundaries when he defends his captain while she is in a grief-induced rage from her own captain's apparent death. Despite this, he calls himself a "monster" afterwards for raising his sword against her.
Likes: Loyalty, Trust, Intelligence (being the top student of his class)
Fears: Tough decisions, forced to break a friend's trust, taking control

Character Appearance

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 123 lbs
Physical Traits:
Spoiler:
Clothing: Traditional Shinigami kimono
Accessories: The traditional shield of a 3rd squad lieutenant remains on his arm, although it does not count as an official position. He also wears a bracelet similar to one Hisagi wears. The beads can explode, causing a smoke bomb effect, getting as powerful as the effect of a flashbang grenade.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Izuru is shown to be highly proficient in the wielding of his Zanpakutō. Mixing his mastery of his sword's unique shape with the special ability it has, he is coldly proficient during its use and application. He is highly conscious of his weaknesses and strengths, commonly devising methods which take advantage of his Zanpakutō's special ability, even in situations when the odds are against him.

He has great talent for Kido, even back at the Shinigami Academy, and he is often seen applying Kido spells during fights. He is even skilled enough to use a level 58 destructive spell and a level 73 binding spell without the incantation and with relative ease, as well as being proficient in healing Kidō due to his time spent as a member of the 4th Division. Izuru is proficient in the use of Shunpo, allowing him to keep up with at least other lieutenant-level Shinigami. Being a lieutenant of the Gotei 13, Izuru boasts a high amount of spiritual energy.
Strengths: Kido, Zanjutsu, Tactician
Weaknesses: Shunpo (able to keep up with lieutenant-level opponents)

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance:
Spoiler:
Spirit’s Name: Wabisuke
Spirit’s Appearance:
Spoiler:
Spirit’s Personality: He seems to communicate by shaking the chain attached to his metal ball. He often calls others "gloomy" whenever they respond in a negative way.
Inner World:
Spoiler:
Bakudo: 2, 37, 39, 63, 73
Hado: 31, 58

Shikai

Call Out Command: Raise your head
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Abilities: In this form, Wabisuke doubles the weight of any object it strikes. The ability can affect both inanimate objects and living beings, and is cumulative. For example, the first strike on an opponent wielding a 10 lb sword doubles the opposing sword's weight to 20 lbs. If Izuru strikes the sword a second time, the weight of the sword doubles to 40 lbs. Izuru can continue doubling the weight of his opponent's sword indefinitely. After about eight or nine strikes, most opponents would be unable to lift their swords and are brought down to their knees by the weight of their own weapon. Though the potential of this ability is limitless, a small number of strikes to an opponent's blade is usually all that is needed to render them immobile. Its ability makes it look like he is forcing his opponents to bow their heads in apology for a past decision since it brings his opponents to their knees before him. With them immobile, the hook end of his blade can now show its gruesome function: Izuru can decapitate a fallen opponent by holding the square hook beneath his opponent's neck and lifting, like a reverse guillotine.
Boosts: Strength, Speed (with the increase in weight of opponent's weapon), Stamina

Bankai

*Unknown; Izuru never attained the level of Bankai within Bleach canon*

Back Drop

Background: Izuru Kira was born into a family of lesser nobility, his parents having been dead since he was young. On the day he first entered into the Shinigami Academy he visited his parent's grave. It is there that he met fellow student Renji Abarai when he fell out a tree onto his parent's burial marker. Renji was scolded by his friend Rukia Kuchiki for falling asleep in the tree. Upon entrance into the academy Izuru was placed in the special accelerated class alongside Renji and Momo Hinamori. Later that day the students engaged in using Hadō in their Kidō class, with Izuru excelling over the rest of his class. However, he was only able to defend against the aggressive nature and fighting style of Renji in their swordsmanship class. While the two were resting underneath a tree Renji and Izuru introduced themselves and struck up a friendship with each other; it was also on this day that 5th Division captain Sōsuke Aizen and his lieutenant Gin Ichimaru came to the academy to inspect the freshman class.
Two months later the class was given leave to go to the world of the living for a training session in Konsō. The training session was to be lead by 6th year student Shūhei Hisagi and two of his classmates, Kanisawa and Aoga. The fact that Hisagi was leading the mission caused a ruckus which prompted Izuru to explain to Renji why Hisagi was so famous. Izuru then noted that he himself, as that year's top student, probably had more talent than Hisagi. The various students were then placed into three-person teams, Izuru and Renji were placed with Momo. The class then set out for the world of the living to begin their training mission.

As the training session was coming to a close, the class was surprised when a Hollow attacked them and killed Kanisawa. When Aoga saw this he went to fight the Hollow, but was also killed. Hisagi then called for all the students to fall back and run for their lives, while he held the Hollow off. When Momo stopped running Izuru asked her why, to which she responded that she didn't understand why they were fleeing, despite Izuru and Renji trying to reason with her she went back to attack the Hollow and save Hisagi. Realizing there was no getting through to her, Izuru and Renji decided that they had to try and help her. Much to the surprise of Hisagi the three of them appeared just in time to block the attacks of the Hollow. Izuru asked for forgiveness in not following Hisagi's orders and then congratulated Momo when she used Hadō #31 Shakkahō. But to their surprise the small victory was cut short by the arrival of many more Hollows. They were then saved by the timely arrival of captain Sōsuke Aizen and lieutenant Gin Ichimaru, who effortlessly took out all the hollows, while the three students stood amazed.

After graduation, Izuru, along with Renji and Momo, was sent to the 5th Division, where he stayed until Gin Ichimaru became captain of the 3rd Division. It is known that Izuru spent some time in the 4th Division, as noted by Shūhei, and the fact that he carries medical implements like shinten, a trait virtually exclusive to members of the 4th Division.
Side Notes:
RP Sample:
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Izuru Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuru Kira   Izuru Kira EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:11 am

approved. 2-2
Back to top Go down