Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Roseland madness - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRoseland madness - Page 2 I_voting_barRoseland madness - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Roseland madness - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRoseland madness - Page 2 I_voting_barRoseland madness - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Roseland madness - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Roseland madness - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Roseland madness - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Roseland madness - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Roseland madness - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Roseland madness - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Roseland madness - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Roseland madness - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Roseland madness - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Roseland madness - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Roseland madness - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Roseland madness

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Roseland madness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roseland madness   Roseland madness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:04 pm

Riku was about to say it when Kurama did. Albiet, it was too little and too late. Riku sighed. "You tried." Then came what was after. Riku could only grin. "I do too." Then came the question. "While you were serving your sentence, I did some looking up, found out where Jun lives. I snuck in and went into the basement to start the search there. Sure enough, all thirty volumes of my mom's diaries were there, along with her memorial we put up after he death. Dad's and my memorials were there too, along with several family albums. Some I recognized right off, but others were new. Once I found what I was looking for, I scoured a few of them, both new and old. Found one where Jun was in a dress. I think my laughter woke someone up because I soon heard someone coming down to check it out. I escaped with Kyokko. Oh, to answer your earlier question, about the sensing, that's only if I really concentrate and not in a combat situation or high stress situation."

Jun nodded his complete agreement. They were ditching these two. But when Kurama made his statement, the blond muttered. "God damn fox ears..." The blond was quite comfortable when Victor's question came. Jun tensed and ranted. "Well...let me put you into perspective. My dad is the chief of the NYC police department and is responsible for catching people your division missed...usually. He's also the second strongest in the family. And he is ALWAYS cool and calm in every...bloody...situation! It pisses me off! But I'm more favorable with him than that banshee. Mom is a lawyer. Dad catche's them, she prosecutes them. She, like her younger brother Leo, whom you've met, don't exactly approve of my joining the Coalition. And then her strictness and I swear to freaking god, she's bi-polar. Or have multiple personalities. One minute she can be stark raving mad and the next the sweetest mother you could have." He was panting at this point.

Jun was yelling so loud Riku could hear it. "Joyious family life..."

"I would try to get out if I can. But I need a damn good reason for it, and unfortunately, I don't. Especially since Dad's NYC Police. And so is Leo. If you ever meet my mom, the strongest in our family, you'll see what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Roseland madness   Roseland madness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:46 pm

Upon seeing the blonde’s grin, Kurama knew Riku did something crafty again. Listening towards his captains response, the fox smiled at his captains devious actions he performed in order to retrieve the diary. He even managed to laugh as he said how he thought that he woke someone up. “Impressive. I am astonished at how devious yet cunning you can be captain, should I be worried?” he teased as he leaned down towards his captain’s face, leveling himself since his captain was pretty short. Turning back in front, the fox pushed back some strands of hair that was bothering him.

“To tell you the truth, even though you’re my captain. I wasn’t expecting you to come back for me. I’m glad… it gives me the opportunity to set things right and so… *Turns back towards his captain* I thank you… I thank you very much Riku…”

The red headed elf almost instantly felt the blonde tense up in his arms; looking down at him a bit surprised, he listened towards his little rant. It was clear in his tone of voice that he was very angry and if it wasn’t that he was about to ask him something important, he would have laughed at the point where he referred his mother towards a banshee. Listening to him get louder and louder, he thought that he was about to burst. Though he did find it interesting that his mother’s bipolar; Victory had a crazy unrelated half-brother who was also bipolar. The teen was practically out of air at this point and Victory was unsure whether to calm him down or get him to laugh.

Hearing Jun yell from the opposite boat Kurama’s ears flattened before he smiled back at Riku. “Looks like you nephew has a few family issues. I guess there’s one in every family, am I right?” he said to him before his ears flattened again from the yelling of the teen. Not that it was bothering him, it was the fact that it echoed throughout the cave.

Cupping the blondes face, he gently brushed it with his thumb as he looked at him very curiously. “Why don’t they approve that you join the coalition?” he asked him before moving towards his next question. Upon hearing his response he would then as another question almost as if he were trying to make sure before he just asks him what was on his mind. “Are you happy where you live? I mean I didn’t get along with my half-brother, but that didn’t mean that I didn’t like where I lived. How do you feel about your home?”
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Roseland madness   Roseland madness - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:23 am

Oh, Riku almost wanted to laugh. But instead, he looked at Kurama slyly and grinned even more mischieviously. "Maybe you should, maybe you shouldn't." Riku didn't even flinch when the redhead moved some strands of hair. Riku responded with a frown at what Kurama said next, about not expecting him to come back. "I thought we went over this. It wasn't you. I'll go to Hell and back for my friends." Riku took a deep breath before continuing. "The high school I went to was known to be home of delinquints of varying degrees. I chose to go there because of my younger siblings. Nonetheless, I gained friends there. I even learned things I probably shouldn't have learned from them, including hotwiring a car and picking locks. But they got caught by some bad people. I mean literally, they weren't caught by the police or anything. One escaped and was surprisingly a resident of the rough neighborhood we lived in. I had just put the kids to sleep. I went after them. That was the second time I actually performed shunpo successfully, and detained and knocked out the people that probably would have killed my friends. I still got a broken rib from the exchange, but that didn't matter. That officially made them stick with me. They even helped clean up my neighborhood and made it safer for my siblings. Some of them that would have been drug dealers or destined for jail became successful businessmen and businesswomen. And even if they weren't, they made honest livings and worked hard. They even supported my family whole heartedly after my death. Just because I stuck my neck out for them. I don't intend to ever change that about myself. If I did that for them, I'd do that for you, for Jensen, for Parius, and everyone else of my friends. If I didn't...I would be letting myself down. My mom never had small expectations of herself, I refuse to have low expectations of myself either."

Then he paid attention to what Jun was saying. "I guess it was bound to happen at some point...we didn't exactly have anything like that...most I thought strange was that we were all ambidexterious and have that odd eye color thing...." Riku responded to Kurama.

Jun answered Victor's question about them not liking his joining the Coalition. "My age. They don't approve of the Coalition recruiting even high schoolers that have powers or even other talents. It's dangerious they say. I've done hollow hunting before I joined, now instead of just saving people, I get paid for it too. Dangerious, yeah, but it's never been anything I couldn't handle. Just once I would like to show them what I can do. Even after that Truce Zone crap, Leo still underestimates me. The only two that seem like they don't underestimate me have been my yaoi fangirl cousins! They seem to legitly respect my abilities, despite beating me all the time..."

Then came the other question. Jun actually thought about it. "I suppose they're only like that because they care...Despite anything I say about my home...it's alright I guess. If nothing else, at least the neighborhood is great and I don't know what some of those parents would do without me babysitting for them...especially Kay and her twins." The younger blond actually chuckled a little bit. "It's not like we don't have our fun times...they just seem too few and too far apart."

As Riku listened to what Kurama was repeating, he smiled. It seemed nothing too drastic had changed at least. Though it was curious that his nephew babysat for people. Maybe he also liked kids? Man, more reason why to never judge a book by its cover...
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Roseland madness   Roseland madness - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:40 pm

Riku frowned before taking a deep breath to explain himself; Kurama knew his captain inside and out and deep down knew his captain would come, but then again it was his own guilt that made him doubt his captain. Listening towards his captain get in depths of what he did for his friends, Kurama felt much more at ease and yet was very proud of his captain. “I’m sure your mother would be proud.” He commented out loud before hearing Jun’s voice. Changing topic, Riku responded saying how it was bound to happen and also revealed that his whole family were ambidextrous and all had strange changeable eyes. “Oh really, I didn’t know that. Well of course I knew you did and I also figured out the wrong way that Jun’s eyes did what yours does, but I wasn’t aware that it was the same throughout your whole family. That’s amazing.”

As Jun explained Victory as to why his parents didn’t approve, he slightly smiled knowing that they were probably very worried about losing their son. Sure it sounds like they underestimate him, but then again it just goes to show that they cared very much for his safety. Upon him mentioning his yaoi fangirl cousins, the red head resisted laughing; somehow it was always the strangest people who ended up understanding others. “Well that sucks.” He commented before his next question. The blonde at first looked as though he was thinking about what to say and then as he explained Victory sort of felt a bit hesitant to ask him the one question that he wanted to ask since the beginning.

As he chuckled, Victory smiled back. “It happens… why don’t we play a game? It’s a fun game called the question game, I’ll ask five questions and you must explain why and then you can ask me five questions about whatever you like. The game ends as soon as the rides over and winner has to respond the most questions, alright?” he said before looking back. “And as for you two since I know you can hear me, have to do the same thing. Red heads start and losers clean up the kitchen after we eat!”

After repeating what Victory said, Kurama suddenly paused and then looked at Riku. “The question game?” he asked in confusion as he looked back at Riku for an explanation. As soon as Riku explains Kurama would smile and if he didn’t know himself, Kurama would just listen to Victory play first with Jun and then mock him after. “Ok, let’s see… oh I got it, have you ever had a pet? What is your favorite music or do you play an instrument? What is your favorite dish to prepare? Have you ever gotten drunk before? Have you ever participated or were you ever involved in any of the crime your delinquent friends committed as a child?” Kurama asked the last question being very serious.

Jun wanting to play or not, would now be across from Victory. Clearing his throat Victory knew which questions to ask before asking if he wanted to live with him. “Ok, first off what is your favorite color? Do you have a favorite holiday and season? List 3 things you can’t live without and then tell me what would your dream vacation be and lastly List three things you like about me.” He said starting off easy and then teasing him in the end.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Roseland madness   Roseland madness - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:08 am

Riku only nodded. He had no doubt she would be. Though he did chuckle at Kurama’s comment. It was awfully strange. But at the same time it was funny.

Jun agreed. And Riku explained. “You ask the other questions, but you answer in the form of a question. If it’s not in the form of a question, it’s a foul. Least number of fouls win. Sound good Victor?” It was loud enough so that the other redhead could hear. Hopefully it was good and it was game on. "Why have one when in need of financial assistance? How else was I to entertain the kids on occasion, but always had to be classic? Do you know what claushkifla (or however you spell the damn thing, some german dish my mom makes that is hamburger, peppers, and onion mixture inside of dough and deep fat fried) is? Why drink to that stage when I would suffer the next morning? How did you think I learned how to hotwire a car? Don't worry, we filled up the car and it wasn't damaged. Just for the record."

Jun started his run. "What does green and red look like? When is Christmas and summer? What is a world without technology, friends, and food? How about a trip to Europe? What do clowns try to do? What do counselors do? And what good is honesty in a friend or lover if they don't use it? Oh, and that's three fouls on you for not stating the last three things in an actual question. You said 'list', not 'what are.'" Jun gave a cheeky grin.

Riku started with his five questions. "How long did it take for you to get used to having fox ears and tail? What has been the funniest thing you've ever seen? What has been the most odd thing you've seen? What has been your most difficult trial outside of our sealing of your Sinner self? What has been your greatest accomplishment outside of sealing your Sinner self?"

Jun's turn. "What is your earliest memory? What has been your most fun experience thus far that you remember? What has been your most challenging accomplishment you've been able to attain? What has been your worst memory? Oh, and to mirror you, what are three things you like about me?"
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Roseland madness   Roseland madness - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:08 pm

“Sounds fine over here!” Victory said before the game started and both red heads did their questions; Kurama was quite excited since he never had played the game before, while on the other hand Victory was much more into teasing Jun. Riku responded causing Kurama to smile; that was a no for pet, he liked classical music, his favorite dish was claushkifla which he really never heard of before, he never gotten drunk before and judging by the fact that he learned how to hot wire a car, he was involved in a few of his friends mayhem. Kurama smiled in amusement when he said the last part; he had no idea what they did with the car, but he had a feeling like he didn’t want to know.

Answering Riku’s five questions the fox seemed quite enthusiasm as he loved word games with rules and especially when they were difficult. “That depends, what day was it when I became your lieutenant? Do you remember when you had asked me to assist you in a class and that after you had disappeared all of the ice shards that one of the students had slammed into a tree? What is worse looking in the mirror and finding out that your half fox have person or the fact that there is an arrancar with the power to change one’s gender? Do you have difficulties dealing with yourself? Is it an accomplishment to know that despite all of the bad things that had happened, I still have all of my friends?” he said giving his captain an amused expression before it was then his turn. “What was the last experience that made you a stronger person? What’s the best and worst gift you’ve ever given or received? Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best? If you had one day to live, what would you do? What are you most ashamed of and why?”

Victory smiled as he made a mental note about Jun’s favorite colors though he found it pretty funny as he said that he liked Christmas when it was cold and summer when Christmas was in the winter. Chuckling a bit at what he couldn’t live without, he made sure that he would remember that where Jun wanted to go to for vacation. After hearing what Jun liked about him, he snapped his fingers all the meanwhile as he kept his grin. Leaning closer he gently nuzzled his nose against Jun’s. “Where’s the harm in pulling a fast one right?” he asked teasing Jun a bit before Jun asked his questions. Jun’s questions were a bit difficult to answer, but the red head did so anyways.

“Did I tell you that I had amnesia, but I do recall certain events such as the last time I saw my father before he died when I was five? Do you know that life was quite empty when you’re not around, do you remember the last field trip where you gave an obvious distraction? What’s worse encountering an opponent that gave you a that frightened you to the point that you can’t move or the point that you’re half-brother hates you’re guts and yet he’s still going to visit?” he asked before pausing about his worst memory, it was as if he had a sudden migraine as for a brief moment an image flashed through his mind. “Which do you prefer to lose, your father your mother or your sanity?” he asked before smiling again and leaning forward. “How can I choose just three things when there is so much more? Is it your eyes or the fact that they show your courage? Is it your lips or the fact that you know just what to say and when to say it? Is it your heart, because you give it so freely to me or is it because of your heart you are gentle and loving?” he asked before claiming his lips once again before he continued the game keeping Jun’s hand in his. “Ok, what is the one thing that would be a relationship breaker for you? What kind of accessories would you prefer gold, silver, none or you would prefer something else? What are the few things that you fear most? What would you consider a perfect dream date? Would you consider wearing a dress for me too?”
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Roseland madness   Roseland madness - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:46 am

So it took him all the way till becoming his vice-captain to get used to the fox ears and tail. Funniest thing was one of their students slamming into a tree. An arrancar that can change one's gender? That would take the cake on the most oddest thing. Dealing with himself, huh? Riku wasn't exactly expecting that. If one was not there for you, no matter what, would they be considered a friend? That was what Riku wanted to say, but stayed quiet. Then it was his turn to answer. "As depressing as it is, what else does a death in the family do? I wonder what kind of secrets mom's diaries hold? Which president of the United States was Bill Clinton and why would someone make a doll of him that spoke(True story there)? Well, what can you do when your dad is off at work all the time to help pay off our debt? What else is there to do but have the time of your life? The last one I'm gonna have to take a foul. Keeping my younger siblings a secret for so long from my friends when I was alive, even after I saved them. I should have trusted them more about that instead of being worried that they'll somehow use them to manipulate me or something." That was certainly something Riku was ashamed of, and his expression mirrored that fact.

Jun kind of hopped back when the noses touched. His face was also blushing a little bit, and continued on. Though what he heard was certainly depressing. Victor lost his father at five years old and his half-brother hated him. And then there was that choosing question. Jun regretted asking it. But the rest was certainly sweet. Alas though, the kiss was sweeter. And then it was Jun's turn to answer. "Does cheating ever do a relationship good? Wouldn't that depend on what I was wearing? What are power outages a sign of? Do you know what bondage is? For the dream date, what would it be without you?" Before answering the last one, he sighed. "I'm going to take a foul on this one. HELL NO!" He crossed his arms and glared.

Riku heard and asked Kurama what did Victor ask. At the response, Riku started laughing uncontrollably. "Awww, come on! Put on a maid outfit for your lover!" Jun's response made him laugh harder. "Shut up you!"

By this time, the tunnel was almost over. And Jun spoke up. "One more round it looks like." Then the younger blond started his run of three questions. "What has been your most embarrassing moment? What is your favorite game or hobby? What has been the most exotic place you've been to?"

Riku also started on his three questions. "What are some of your hobbies? Have you ever been drunk? I know you've caught my zanpakutou spirits a couple times, but I gotta ask: What has been the worst thing you've caught them trying to do or pull off?"

(OOC: That last one hasn't been RPed, but I don't think it needs to be. Can we also do a timeskip? I'd really like to get to the house...)
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Roseland madness   Roseland madness - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:52 pm

(OOC: sure thing, I have no problem what’s so ever... as long as Bill Clinton isn’t there. Now here’s a challenge for you: whatever you do, don’t think of purple gorillas.)

So death in the family made him a stronger person? I guess death always played a huge role in people’s lives whether they are good or bad. The best gift was his mother’s diary and his worse was a doll of Bill Clinton? That definitely was something creepy which caused the fox to sweat tear as he cracked an amused grin; how it tempted him to ask where he got such a thing or if he was the one to have found it, but Kurama refused to break the rules of the game. Listening towards his response about his father, the fox slightly tilted his head. Riku didn’t talk much about his father. However he let that slip when Riku said how he would have the time of his life and then took a foul to explain what he was most ashamed of. It was something the fox would have never expected, but then again considering the fact that his friends were delinquents it made sense; he just hoped that he had no regrets. Looking at his captain’s expression, Kurama took hold of his captain’s hand in effort to comfort him.

Victory grinned in amusement towards the blondes response, he was glad that the two of them thought alike; cheating normally came from lying and lying means that there is no trust and trust was definitely important in a relationship. Looking at Jun’s clothing the red head slightly checked him out in order to make a mental note on what to get him, he knew Jun wasn’t picky but he still would have preferred something more specific. When hearing the blondes fears, the red head could relate, who would want to be powerless? However he really hoped that he didn’t offend him when Jun asked what bondages were; being in the dark with little escape, he didn’t want his little Koibito to feel uncomfortable. Upon hearing his blonde say foul, the red head gave a confused expression till he raised his voice and crossed his arms fetching him a cute dirty look. It made him want to laugh out loud, but keeping a goofy smile he bit his lips so that he wouldn’t.

Jun’s voice snapped the fox’s attention from Riku towards Jun; a small smile was on his face and when he explained towards his captain what he heard. His captain soon began to crack up causing Victory to lose his composure as he also chuckled but then laughed out loud towards his Riku’s comment about the maid’s outfit. Kurama however was imagining the blonde in a maids outfit; he thought that he would look very cute and at the same time no one would have been able to tell that he wasn’t a girl. When Jun told his uncle to be quite, Kurama had to speak up. “Don’t worry; no one’s going to notice. In my opinion you would look quite adorable… though I would prefer you dressed in pink, maybe something similar towards a Lolita look…” he said actually taking the time to think about what kind of outfit would look good on Jun and being serious about it too.

Victory smiled in amusement before cupping Jun’s chin in effort to get the boy’s attention back on him. Though it was dark, Victory’s cyber eye was glowing brightly even though it was beneath his hair. When Jun spoke up, Victory leaned back in order to think about how to answer him. There was a time he was embarrassed and that one memory stuck to him though he couldn’t remember who he was with or what was happening at the time, he just remembered the people laughing. “Can you imagine being fifteen years old with an imaginary friend?” he asked without looking or feeling bad since he couldn’t really remember detail for detail what had happened. “Don’t you think it should depend on the type of day or where you are? Do you like boards such as surfing skateboarding and snowboarding or would you prefer to listen to me write you a song and play it for you on the piano? Have you ever been stuck in the mountains of Alaska and seen the aurora borealis before?”

As Riku asked his questions, Kurama looked back at him and smiled not needing to give much of a thought towards his questions except for the last one. Riku’s zanpakutou’s were masters at making a mess and creating mayhem though he didn’t want to make Riku feel bad about all of the things that he caught them doing and so he was going to say at least one of them that made him pretty mad, but was now over it. “Do you enjoy reading a good book, or would you rather prefer word games or cracking codes? Would you believe me if I said it was by accident? Do you remember the day you thought I was acting up and your zanpakutou spirits wanted to tell you something about me and I blamed my own zanpakutou?" He said remembering the time he got mad about how disastrous his captain’s zanpakutou spirits were and that each time he wanted to say something towards them or his captain they would attempt to tell Riku his secret crush for him. How he was glad that his secret was out and that was over.

The boat then stopped for Jun and Victory, Victory was the first one up and he helped Jun out of the boat. It was very windy now and dark angry clouds were forcing to claim the once warm sky. “Thought it would rain… guess we might have to head out early…” Victory commented when Riku and Kurama came out of their boat. *Kurama of course helped his captain out* “Looks like I had three fouls vs one foul and on your hand was?” he asked receiving a response by Riku. “Ok then, looks like Riku’s cooking and then cleaning up with me!” he said in amusement before rain began to pour down, people all around them began to run to take shelter just as they also left for Jun’s place. As the people ran, there was this one person who did not; holding a black umbrella, a young girl watched the group go by humming a strange tune. Her reitsu was suppressed and her sent was covered by the rain; however there was something familiar about her song that had caught Victory’s attention when he held onto Jun’s hand. As thunder struck; Victory looked back, but saw no one there. It was somewhat of a deja vu feeling that made him feel sick to his stomach, but seeing as though he thought it was all in his mind; he ignored it. About a few distance away, the same girl watched the four leave the amusement park, she held an angry and disgusted expression on her pale face before she drifted back into the darkness.

(I hope you weren’t thinking about purple gorillas, XD. Either way on your post it can take place at Jun’s place.)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Roseland madness   Roseland madness - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:26 pm

Riku felt the hand and knew the gesture. "It's fine. My worries ended up as nothing. And they never once complained about it."

Jun wasn't wearing much. Just his red swimming trunks and sandles. When he saw Victor checking him out, he had to comment. "In swimming wear, only my rings is something I would wear." Though the question of what was bondage took him off guard and nearly croaked. "Uh...ah...um...well...that was meant that I was afraid of being bound...that's only half of bondage though...I would rather you look that up instead of me explaining it..." Jun was redder than Victor's hair out of embarrassment.

At Kurama's comments, he was even redder, though more out of anger than embarrassment. Damn that Riku! And now both Victor and Riku were cackling like hyenas! He huffed as Victor got his attention and answered. It was Jun's turn to laugh some. Fifteen and an imaginary friend? Hysterical! The blond kind of figured Victor would be the sporty type. He did admit to it early on. But he didn't expect any musical talent. That was certainly interesting. As was the most exotic place.

Riku knew about Kurama's tendancy to read, but he didn't know about the other two. Though he did have to wonder how do you get drunk by accident. He remembered that. Though he wouldn't have thought that would be worst. "Strange...I was expecting something a bit worse...and humorious. I mean...Jensen said they made a statue of him mooning his division out of bokken...." At first, Riku didn't believe it until he saw the remains of it.

Then it was over. Though both Riku and Jun didn't think it would rain. Riku spoke, saying that he got one foul. Then it started pouring. Jun led the way. Alex was there with a green energy umbrella, letting the students grab their things. Jun grabbed his shirt, a very simple sleeveless red shirt, and his bag as Riku grabbed his bag. And all four ran, following Jun. Twenty minutes of running, and they were there. Using shunpo and blur also helped. When they got inside, Riku took in the surroundings.

To their right was the kitchen and a counter. One oven, two microwaves, two dishwashers, and four...fridges? Why do they have four fridges? And then there was a doorway that lead to the laundry room, though that couldn't be seen. And that also lead to the garage. To the left was the living room, complete with two sofas, two recliners, a coffee table in the center that was also a hub of some sort, and a fairly large TV. Also in that direction was a staircase that lead to the basement. Straight ahead was a staircase that went up.

Riku looked at Jun. "Dinner table?"

Jun pointed at a little door just under the counter that was in the wall. "We don't have a table set, mostly because of room. Try not to sit anywere while I get some towels..." Jun left, going up the stairs. There were five doors upstairs, three on the right and two on the left. The first door on the left was storage, mostly extra towels, while the one further down was the bathroom. The first door on the right was Jun's room, the middle was just an extra bedroom, and the last one was his parents' room.

He got the towels and tossed one to each person. There was still some time before lunch, and Riku just stared at Jun. "You...eat quite a bit, don't you?" He had glimpsed inside of all the fridges and was amazed at the amount of food in them. And that was just the fridges, and none of the cabinets! Jun only grinned. "So does Victor. We still haven't figured out who can eat the most though."

"I think when you guys get hungry, you should call Alura over here...Kurama, thank you for volunteering to be an assistant...and if you two would be oh so kind when that time comes..."

Jun waved away the comment. "Yeah, yeah. I'm sure you'd like to reminess. You know where the albums are..." Riku and Jun had already dried themselves off. The younger blond took a seat one of the sofas as Riku grabbed Victor to help with the albums, and he also took the diary.

Downstairs was pretty bare. A couple of freezers, a fairly small writing desk, and two memorials. One of Riku's mother and another of Riku. Underneath a massive picture of Riku's mother was a bunch of smaller pictures, showing the family. Underneath that were the dairies. Riku put it where it belonged in the volume. Then went to the cabinet underneath his memorial. And starting handing out albums to Victor. In the end, each carried fifteen.

Jun was sifting through a selection of movies via hologram from the coffee table. "What kind of movies do you like, Kurama?" He had just asked whent he two came back up. And Jun paled, recognizing half of them...
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Roseland madness   Roseland madness - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:23 pm

As Jun gave the red head a weird look, Victory wondered if he just put his foot in his mouth. Sure he was naïve towards most stuff, but still he wasn’t expecting the blonde to have turned such a color. When he explained what he meant, Victory decided that once they got out he was going to look it up on his cellphone. After a good laugh at the blonde, Victory answered his questions with another question which caused Jun to laugh; Victory too thought it was funny, but was quite curious as to why in the world he would make up such a thing. He knew that he had forgotten a lot of stuff; especially the names and faces of two of his best friends, but to have forgotten almost everything made Victory a bit uneasy.

Kurama was speechless when Riku said how his zanpakutou spirits made a statue of Jensen; since when? Was what he wanted to ask, but didn’t though he did have a few things to say now that he knew his captain was aware of the two little devils. “That’s not even half the stuff they do, captain of squad two never wants to see me around his division ever again because of those two. Once they put food coloring in my tea and I was walking around for a full day with my lips, teeth and tongue purple till Jensen saved me from opening my mouth towards a group of academic students and then there was also that day I was walking towards the other lieutenants and your zanpakutou spirirts put up a clear cellophane wall, which I was so glad that Parius was not around cause yes I did walk right into it and bounced right back and don’t let me get started with the giant pink spider in the bath tub!” Kurama said looking creep out from the thought of it.

As soon as the ride was over and Jun led the way towards his home, taking off their shoes at the door; Kurama shook very much like a dog before entering the house. The fox hated getting wet because it would take him a lot longer of a time to get himself all dried up, and with his tail so big and fluffy it was as if he was dragging a big wet towel around. Stepping in the house, his black paws touched the cold floor and his ears bounced up and down making him look very curious as followed in closely. Victory on the other hand was stretching out as thunder crackled outside. “Well the weather isn’t going to get any better till tomorrow evening…” Victory commented just after hearing the sound of the thunder. Looking around, he smiled when he caught sight of the four fridges and boy did that make him hungry. Riku asked Jun where the dinner table was and Jun responded and also told them not to sit anywhere. “Oops…” came Victory’s voice; not that he sat down, he just wanted to tease him.

“Allow me to assist you.” Kurama said to Jun in order to give him a hand; if the blonde accepts then he would accompany him and help him bring a few towels, if not he would be walking around the house curiously as his instincts would take over causing him to be sniffing around the place before returning back to his captain. Victory on the other hand, was snooping around Jun’s kitchen in hopes of finding a few snacks which he did and was very pleased at what else he found in the fridge. Munching on a little snack, he caught the towel as Riku commented about how much Jun ate, Kurama looked mildly confused at him. He couldn’t believe his captain said that to him, but then again his captain was very direct. “Captain…” he commented, but was interrupted when Jun replied. Victory in agreement gave thumbs up as he was still munching on the snacks. Seeing this Kurama only shook his head and then began to rub his tail with the towel to dry it up faster. As Riku commented, Kurama gave a quick bow with his head as his fur began to fluff up again. “Alura is your aunt right?” Victory asked trying to get the family tree all set up in his head.

After the explanation Victory accompanied Riku down the stairs as Kurama sat with Jun on the sofa. By this time Kurama’s fur was completely dry and so was his body, but not his hair. Keeping his long hair in a towel, he just relaxed himself on the soft cushions as his tail swayed back and forth letting off a soft smell of roses. “You know you really should consider at least trying out the outfit… I really don’t see the shame in a boy wearing a dress…” he commented freely, the thought of the blonde in a dress still running through his mind. Though it sounded perverted; Kurama did not mean anything by his comment, he just really thought that the blonde should try it out to see how he would look. As Victory walked downstairs alongside with Riku, he was looking up “bondage” on his phone. At first he looked somewhat mischevious, but that expression quickly became surprised and then disturbed as a few images began to pop up. Closing his cellphone, Victory now understood why he was afraid to be bandaged. “Who the hell does these things?” he wondered as he followed Riku into a pretty bare room. At the sight of the memorials, the red head paused to look at the picture. In Victory’s opinion, Riku looked more like his mother than his father. “You had a pretty mom…” he said before helping him carry the albums upstairs.

as Jun sifted through a few movies and asked Kurama what kind of movies he liked, Kurama smiled as he decided to tease him a bit. “Movies that would probably give you nightmares, rated r wouldn’t be the right word for them… though I would say I’m not very picky, mysteries are pretty good and so are some romance movies…” he said when Victory interrupted the two with his own opinion. “Yeah right, you should put on a horror movie or something paranormal.” He said when Jun saw the albums in their hands. Thunder crashed almost instantly as Jun paled. “Something wrong?” he asked and then smiled. “Or is there something you don’t want me to see?”
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Roseland madness   Roseland madness - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:28 am

Riku could only grinn. But that soon when into a chuckle, and then back into a full fledged laugh. "That was what I was expecting to hear..." But he did pat Kurama on the head. The devils were starting to target the Shinigami Academy, so he doubt those would be the last of it.

Jun glared at Victor for teasing him like that. "Not my rules...parents don't like drenching wet people sitting on the stuff. And I got it...it's just four towels for goodness sakes..." When Jun got back, he also responded to Victor's question. "Great Aunt. She's Riku's youngest sibling." The blond in red glared at Kurama at the suggestion. When he spoke, his voice dripped with sarcasm. "Yeah...you're no pedofox now aren't you?" In all seriousness, he responded. "And again, hell no. Look, I've been put in enough embarrassing situations and clothing from my two cousins. Who are also yaoi fangirls. I don't ever want to wear a dress again. End of discussion on that subject." While he mentioned his two cousins, he pulled up a picture of the two college women and pointed at them.

Riku only smiled at the comment. "She was the best. I only wished Alura could have met her...she died giving birth to her..." Then they continued up.

Jun snorted at the comment. Real life is much worse than any movie. Then Victory showed up. He settled with a very old werewolf movie that he liked, Dog Soldiers. Then dived towards a certain album Victor was carrying...only to get a foot to the face by Riku. "Oh no...if I'm gonna suffer some, then so should you...but we will start with me first..." The elder blond set the albums down. And hopefully so did Victor. He also sorted them, which were from his generation and which were Jun's. He kept Jun's far away from the younger blond.

Jun was first to snatch one up. "Alright, fine. But please, explain this..." The kid slammed the album down to show a picture of Riku hanging upside down on an airhose with two of the siblings laughing their butts off in the window. Riku was also shirtless and not looking very pleased.

Riku wanted to facepalm. "My dad was let off work early to rest. I was reshingling our roof since insurance was paying for it, but wasn't going to pay at least a decent contractor to do it. I had half of the roof done. As I was tearing off the other side of old shingles, I slipped. for some reason the nailgun was still up there and still hooked to the air compressor. The nailgun got hooked on something, the aircompressor was on the opposite side of the building, and my foot somehow got latched onto a loop in the hose. Good thing too...that would have been a nasty fall. My back and stomach didn't feel great...but I lived..." In the photo, it could be seen that Riku's front was scraped, scratched, and red from the roof. He was also bleeding a little bit too on some of the cuts. "I also fell through the roof once that same day...I know that photo is in here..."

Jun flipped a few pages and there it was. "You suck at roofing." That earned the younger blond a small whack to the head. The elder blond continued explaining some of the various photos. Some funny...including one with one of his friends being duck taped to the roof of a car. The guy was wasted, and Riku only went with them so they could get home safe and sound. Then there was one with Riku and his younger siblings at a beach...with a sand prison formed around Riku. And some embarrassing. Like one that showed an almost naked Riku about to take a shower. The elder blond only said damn brats at that one. He also commented that after that, he put a lock on the bathroom door.

Then it was Jun's turn. Immediately, Riku flipped to the exact album and showed the picture of Jun in a dress. His face burned red. Riku was grinning...as was his two zanpakutou spirits that was sitting in Riku's lap. Full body cloak, silver hair with black tips hiding their top half of their heads, including eyes, and all. The boy refused to comment on that particular one. Then there was one when he was six years old, being held by his pants by two ten year old girls about ready to toss him in snow...and the boy was wearing jeans and a T-shirt only. Jun was less forthcoming on some of those...but he endured.

Jun's stomach growled way too loud. And Riku immediately started to get stuff out as Jun got the table and chairs set out. The younger blond also texted Alura. The woman showed up and looked to be in her forties instead of being in her fifties. After a touching reunion between the eldest and youngest siblings and a brief introduction, they went off to cook. What they made was liver italiano, chislic, and beef strogonoff. Alura, unfortunately, couldn't stay to enjoy the meal her brother and her had made, but seeing him was more than enough for her.

Then they watched the movie as they ate the huge meal.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Roseland madness   Roseland madness - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:00 pm

Kurama’s ears flattened as his captain laughed at him causing exaggerated anime tears to sting his eyes from the embarrassment, but as quickly as they came is as fast as they left as his captain patted his head. Being part fox, he simply enjoyed being petted without even realizing it. Wagging his tail everything else happened as it was stated.

At Jun’s house Victory only smiled back at Jun as he glared at him for the tease; how enjoyed watching him make his different expressions. As he returned with the four towels, he instantly dried himself off as Jun answered his question. “Aw how cute, it’s neat how all of you keep in touch.” He complimented before going off with Riku. As Jun responded towards Kurama, the fox smiled slyly. “Alright, alright you win… however I do hope to meet these two cousins of yours.” He commented before fixing himself up.

As Victory was with Riku, he felt bad about what had happened to his mother; he didn’t know that she had died during childbirth…

As they entered back upstairs and Jun settled for a werewolf movie he liked; which he had no idea that a certain fox hated dogs and especially werewolves. Victory smiled and was about to say something when, Jun suddenly went to dive for the book he had. Pulling it back everyone went silent as Riku stuck his foot in the blondes face. Both red heads blinked in confusion and then Victory smiled as Riku’s comment as Kurama slightly covered his mouth in amusement. As the short blonde sat the albums down, so did Victory while Kurama watched as he sorted them out.

Jun was the first to snatch one up and was very persistent for an explanation; slamming the album down, Victory face was easily compared towards the laughing siblings as Kurama mouth dropped making a sound in between an ‘aw’ and a chuckle. Victory thought it was funny while Kurama thought it was in between cute and amusing all the meanwhile as catching a glimpse of Riku’s bare chest. “O-M-G…” Victory spelled out as Kurama smiled teasingly towards his captain. “Yes, please explain.” Kurama teased wanting to know how on earth he got into a situation such as that. As Riku explained the two red heads listened in amusement; upon stating that he slipped both boys expression changed, Victory in amusement while Kurama was concerned.

“That sounds terrible…” Kurama stated as Victory chuckled. “How I wished that I could have seen it…” Victory said and then bursted out laughing when he said he fell that same day. “I really hope so!” he then commented hoping that the photo was there. As Jun flipped through a few pages, the red headed fox saw a few that he really wanted to take and keep of his captain. Jun finally found the picture of Riku and Victory’s face was priceless as he was laughing like a hyena at the photo only stopping when Jun was whacked. The two red heads listened towards the blonde explain some of the photo’s; the two boys reactions each time was the exact opposite of each other’s, however they both enjoyed looking at the pictures and listening to the tales they held.

Victory never laughed so hard till he saw the picture with Riku’s friend’s being duck taped to the roof of a car. “Some safe and sound!” the teen commented all the meanwhile as laughing. The photo with Riku at the beach was adorable, and seeing Riku in a sand prison was priceless; however Kurama’s favorite was Riku being almost naked. That picture was definitely going to disappear before the night was over; it was the only object Kurama couldn’t bear to slip away from his grasps. “Ha, ha that must’ve sucked.” Victory said towards Riku’s comment about putting a lock on his door.

Taking the next album, Kurama grinned knowing what was coming; payback… Kurama almost instantly smiled at the picture of Jun in a dress. “Don’t you look precious.” He commented as Victory took his time to look at it. He saw the similarities, but he couldn’t really tell that Jun wasn’t a girl in the picture. “I think you look very pretty…” he commented as he took his cellphone and snapped a picture of it. He was going to save that for later. Though enjoying all of the photos, Kurama suddenly covered his mouth as he saw the one with Jun about ready to be tossed in the snow. Victory on the other hand just smiled since he was being tossed around, however since he was resistant towards hot and warm temperatures it didn’t really hit him that Jun was poorly dressed for the snow. “You look very cute…” Victory said finding Jun quite adorable, though somewhat familiar as if he seen him before.

A loud sound suddenly took the teens attention and caused both red heads to look at Jun. Victory smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek and Kurama accompanied Riku into the kitchen to lend a hand. Victory helped Jun out and was surprised to see that Alura looked pretty young for being a great aunt; looking at Kurama he wondered how old Riku really was compared to the fox. Victory’s relatives never visited him and if anything they really didn’t like him and so the red head felt a tad jealous of the touching relationship between them though he never once showed it. Kurama on the other hand was quite the gentleman in front of Alura, helping out with every opportunity he had. It was a bit of a pity when she had to leave, but the meal was just delicious.

Sitting in front of the TV as they ate; they were watching the movie; Victory used this as an opportunity to get close to Jun on the meanwhile Kurama’s tail became much more puffy and static like as his ears became fierce. As the movie began with camping, victory smiled. “We should go camping sometime soon.” He said as Kurama looked pretty funny as he snarled at the dog that Cooper couldn’t shoot. Keeping Jun close, Victory slightly slipped an arm around his waist during the movie keeping him close and slightly teasing him behind the other two back in an affectionate way. Leaning close towards the base of the blonde’s neck, the red heads cool breath slightly tickled him as he whispered. “Maybe the two of us should go alone…” he whispered teasing the blonde a bit before turning back towards the movie.

During the movie Kurama snarled, growled and even barked causing a few of them to jump in random parts of the movie especially when the werewolf was snarling or coming out of nowhere. One could really tell that Kurama had never seen a werewolf movie before and that he didn’t like dogs. As soon as the movie was over, Kurama’s tail went back to normal and his ears unflatten off his head. “Damn I am never watching another were wolf movie with you ever again!” Victory said as he helped Riku pick up the plates and clean up. Kurama slightly blushed out of embarrassment, but wrapping his tail around his body; he was calm again. As soon as everything was cleaned up, the four boys sat on the table.

Sitting on the table all four males were having a stare down at each other, Victory had a mischievous grin on his face as Kurama just stared in confusion. “Truth or dare…” Victory said looking at Riku in a mischievous way. If Riku answers truth he would respond by asking “If you could have anyone here in the room to be your slave, who would it be and what would you make them do?” and if he says dare, then he would say something else. “I would have you around outside screaming something totally inane, but since you look like Jun I don’t really want the cops coming. I dare you to go to each individual in this room and remove two separate clothing’s and put it on for the rest of the game.”

Note: Victory was wearing a short sleeve white hoody (with a picture of badtz maru pulling one of his eye lids down in the back), he had a black long sleeve shirt underneath it. Black caprices with white strings hanging out everywhere, flip flops and a hat that he lets hang onto his pants since he wasn’t using it while Kurama wore a white tank top with a green shirt over it, white shorts, no shoes (Obviously), an anklet and a scrunchy.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Roseland madness   Roseland madness - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:56 am

Oh, it was all so hysterical. Though Jun boiled when Victor took the photo of the photo. And he was almost always blushing when they all kept saying how precious or cute he was. Though the look in Kurama's eyes when the photo of Riku being almost naked made the younger blond want to smack the fox. He would have keep an eye on that photo. But it was very fun.

Jun did not let Victor getting close to him go unnoticed. He snuggled right into the gestures, though he did not like to go camping at all. Though he was training too, he still didn't like that idea. At Victor's comment, Riku glared at him. "You do...I'll be joining you to make sure you don't do any adult things..."

But Kurama's reaction to the movie was like nothing they could have expected. Riku was very much amused by it. When it was over, Jun had to comment after Victory. "I frankly don't blame his reaction. Werewolves do exist. The one I met was in Houston, Texas. He didn't much appreciate a vampire being in his 'territory.'..." Jun saw a blank stare from Riku. "Victory can confirm this, the Vampire is Seras Victoria...my direct superior. No, she isn't a bounto, she's a literal vampire..." Jun went to the hub and, after inputting his command code, allowed both Nick Ostrensky and Seras Victoria's profiles to be viewed, along with a video of their fight captured on school cameras, complete with dialogue. "It's a miracle the brat even agreed to the compromise..." He closed the files.

Poor Kurama seemed to be in confusion as the four of them stared at each other. Then Victory spoke. Riku grinned almost dangeriously. "Dare." At Victory's comment, Jun snorted. "They would already know it wasn't me. My dad is a good senser, and he's the NYC Police Department Chief. He'll know it was a shinigami and not me."

Riku decided to take Kurama's scrunchy and wear it as a bracelet, and he chose the anklet. He also chose Victory's hoody and his hat. But when it came to Jun, a devil's grin crept up on his face. Jun gulped audibly. "Those are your swimming trunks. If you're anything like me, you don't wear anything underneath those. *Cue Jun redefining shades of red* I'll let you put on something else. Bathroom to change into that?" Jun glared at his uncle, but led him to his room. But closed the door before Riku could get in. When the door opened, Jun threw the swimming trunks at him and pointed to the bathroom as he went down stairs again, this time wearing a plain white T-shirt and red shorts. With underwear underneath those. Riku came down wearing Jun's swimming trunks, but frowned at what he was wearing. "Yeah, nice try. I'm not going to let you have me give Victory some eyecandy."

Riku responded, looking at Victory. "You did say two, right?" He looked at Jun with a smirk "Those shorts too, but you're not going up to get another set of pants on until this is over or dared to." Jun glared at the elder furiously, but complied, showing a pair of black briefs. He threw the red shorts at Riku as he put them on over the swimming trunks. Riku then sat down, and looked at Victor. "You're welcome." Then he looked at Jun again."Truth or dare?" Riku still had that devil's grin. "Truth."

Riku frowned. "Seriously?"

"Seriously. Call me a boring kid, but considering it's you and pedofox, I'm definitely sticking to truth. Even if we are doing teams, I'm going to stick with Truth."

Riku sighed. "You're not very fun at all. Though I can't blame you given today's events. Who are your yaoi fangirl cousins?"

"Marainne and Anastasia Tomoshibi. Identical twins for the exception of their powers. And both have beaten me every time, despite our equal power. Marianne can turn her accessaries into various weapons and she also knows kido, and is better than I am, but that's not saying much. Her power isn't much, but she knows how to use it. Annie on the other hand is the only quincy in the family. Just because she's more suited to long range combat doesn't mean she can't hold her own at closer ranges. Because she can. She doesn't have the sanrei glove, but you shouldn't underestimate her and her various arrows. Both are also the only ones to actually think that I can handle myself. But like what you saw in the photos, they're the banes of my existance...always putting me in embarrassing situations and clothes. They're easy to get along with though, and are nursing majors. Why they don't join the Coalition is beyond me, since they wish to help others. There's really not much else to say about them."

Literally. Then he looked at Kurama and grinned evilly. "Truth or dare?" If the fox said truth, Jun would respond with "What is Riku's zanpakutou spirit like? In your opinion and whatnot." If dare, the younger blond would respond with a true devil's grin: "I dare you to give Victor a lap dance." Riku couldn't hide his complete and utter shock and amusement at the dare, if it was chosen.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Roseland madness   Roseland madness - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:58 pm

Victory smiled lovingly as Jun snuggled into him, but as Riku commented Victory glowed a bright red. “Oh come on I wouldn’t do that!” he said in defense especially since he himself was a virgin, but then again since he never had a girlfriend/boyfriend before so he honestly didn’t know his limits. Thinking it clear, he didn’t think it would have been that bad of an idea especially since he enjoyed having more than one person around. Pausing for a brief moment he then smiled as he waved his hand back and forth gesturing to forget what he said. “Never mind, when we have it planned I’ll let you know…” he commented almost teasingly.

After the movie and Victory commented towards Kurama’s reaction, Jun also put in his two cents which earned him a “are you kidding me?” look from Victory and a “What the hell” look from Kurama. Victory knew vampires existed, but now even vampires; what was up with the world today. Kurama fur looked static, he already was nervous around one of the canine captains; now a werewolf in texas wasn’t something he needed to know. Feeling a bit blue, Jun caught sight of his captain’s blank expression which caused him to explain about the vampire Seras. “True story.” Victory confirmed as Jun went to the hub. As the blonde showed them the video of the fight, Kurama slightly growled even though the werewolf was only half size. “Well I do hope that I never meet the pup…” Kurama commented as he wrapped his tail around his body looking slightly stubborn.

As the four of them began to stare, Victory was the first to start the game asking Riku if he wanted truth or dare. Riku responded by saying “dare” in which Jun responded towards Victory’s comment causing the red head to slightly smile in amusement. As Riku went around taking two pieces of clothing from everyone, Kurama was left without a scrunchy and without his anklet as Victory lost his hoody and his hat. However when Riku smiled at Jun, Kurama also did seeing as though he had a good feeling of what Riku was going to take from him. Jun gulped and Victory watched in confusion at first and then smiled in amusement as Riku spoke causing Jun to become as red as his hair. Kurama chuckled softly and Victory began to laugh wildly; Jun was a bit taller than Riku, but still if the two wanted to they could switch their complete outfit if they wanted to. As the two left, Victory slowly calmed down before laughing again when Riku came down wearing Jun’s trunks. Laughing like a hyena, the red head only stopped when Jun mentioned eye-candy. “Aw, why not?” he asked when Riku then asked him a question which caused a sly grin to appear. “I did, didn’t I?” he said when Riku then took Jun second pants. Victory whistled for the fun of it as Jun took off his pants to reveal that he was wearing briefs. “Well that answers question number two, boxers or briefs…” Victory commented before Riku responded.

It was now Riku’s turn and the shinigami’s target was Jun; asking truth or dare the blonde chose “truth” and even explained why he would be choosing truth from now on. “Aw, where’s the fun in that?” Victory teased as he literally snapped his fingers as if he was plotting something for the blonde as Kurama just watched in confusion as he slowly began to understand the meaning of the game. Riku then asked who was his yaoi cousins and Jun responded saying how they were before and even explained that one of them was a Quincy and that they were the ones to who put him through a lot of embarrassing situations which in Kurama’s opinion would have made a perfect dare. “How entertaining, maybe you should invite them over…” Kurama commented when Jun looked at him with the most devious grin. Kurama’s ears flatten knowing something bad was in store for him.

Being Jun’s turn he asked Kurama truth or dare; in which Kurama was at first was a bit hesitant because he didn’t want to look boring in front of Riku, but was a bit afraid of Jun. taking a risk the red head’s ears flatten before he responded. “Dare…” he said causing the blondes grin to widen. Upon hearing the dare, Kurama’s face glowed a bright red as Victory began to laugh wildly. “Oh my gosh, that was so- cruel!” Victory said almost crying from what Jun had requested. Victory never had a lap dance before, but hey there was a first time for everything. Kurama on the other hand of Victory was a bit embarrassed since Victory was underage; it wasn’t the first time Kurama ever gave someone a lap dance before and it probably wouldn’t be the last. “No one would blame you if you chicken out.” Victory said when Kurama suddenly stood up causing Victory’s laughing to stop.

Emerald green eyes narrowed giving Victory a more seductive expression. “Unfortunately I don’t plan on loosing; you can blame your boyfriend if he gets jealous.” He said teasingly as he approached him making Victory feel very uncomfortably shy. “I wonder which would be better, the hip-notizer or the cowgirl?” he asked still teasing as he wrapped his fluffy tail around him. Jun wanted him to give his boyfriend a lap dance, than Kurama was going teach him to be careful of what you wish for. Moving closer towards Victory, the red head back up against the chair not knowing what the fox was capable of doing. The fox looked like a professional stripper as he climbed into the red heads lap causing the red heads face to flush brightly. Sitting in his lap, the fox was only inches away from Victory’s face when his eyes slightly looked back for Jun’s reaction. If told to stop or that he did enough the fox would get up in amusement, but if said nothing Kurama would give Victory a lap dance that the three would remember.

In the end Victory would be a bright red as Kurama would sit down as if nothing happened. “Well seeing as though Victory is the only one who did get a turn, truth or dare?” he asked him even though the red head still hadn’t overcame the last dare. “Uh, dare…” he said trying to overcome his shyness. Now being Kurama’s turn the red head smiled almost innocently. “I dare you to lick chocolate sauce off Jun’s bare skin; however my captain gets to decide where the chocolate sauce goes just to be fair.” Kurama said wanting to embarrass the blonde. Victory never backs down from a dare, so despite where Riku put the chocolate sauce, the red head gently leaned over and almost smiled at Jun before licking it off clean. Being Victory’s turn again he looked at Jun even though he just finished licking him. “Do I have to ask? Truth or dare?” he asked him sweetly. If he said truth, than Victory would ask a question that would make Jun blush. “Just for fun, how did it feel?” he asked teasing him though curious as how he felt though if he trusted Victory enough to pick dare than Victory would be quite nice with Jun. “ I dare you to give your great uncle a soft bear hug and a kiss…”
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Roseland madness   Roseland madness - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:41 pm

Riku rose one eyebrow. "And how will you notify me? It's not like I take personal trips or vacations often. It would be best if you get someone else to watch you two...like Jun's parents or that green haired bounto we met today..." Jun nearly croaked when he heard that. But kept his mouth shut.

Jun couldn't help but chuckle at Kurama's response about the werewolf, and Victory's. "As you can see, he has a bad attitude. I seriously hope you don't have the unfortunate opportunity to meet the mutt...all of you..."

Jun whacked Victor in the head for the both the whistle and the comment. "Not funny..." He then snorted at Victor's comment. He might have pulled a fast dare on them...but not after that. At first, he thought Kurama was going to refuse. Then he stood up, and Victor's laughing ceased. Then he actually did it. Jun was blushing just as much as Victory. Turning to Riku, he had to speak. "And you're not taking him up on his offer?"

Riku, who was wide eyed and blushing, responded. "It would be highly inappropriate for a superior officer to be dating one of their subordinates..." After thinking about it...Jun nodded his agreement and understanding.

Then it was Kurama's turn to give Victory a turn. Victor was obviously still suffering from what just happened. But once Jun heard the dare...he paled and redefined all shades of red. How he did that, no one would be able to figure it out. Riku was much amused...and thankful that he got to decide where. He swore if this got any more out of hand, his zanpakutou spirits would join in...and wreck havoc in this very home. Riku got the chocolate syrup from the fridge, popped the lid open and contemplated where to put it. "Hand please?" Jun complied. By the end of it, his hand was covered, and a plate was underneath it at all times. There was even some on Jun's neck and his cheek. Those two spots got the elder blond a glare. By the time Victory was done, Jun was, again, redefining shades of red. Riku was beginning to wonder how many different shades of red existed in the world.

The younger blond looked away from Victor's gaze, too embarrassed that he even allowed that to happen to look at him in the eye. But he decided to go ahead and pull that surprise dare. And hopefully Victor was kind. "Dare." Riku looked at him questioningly. When Jun heard the dare he looked at Victor, clearly surprised. "That's it? Ok." The sudden shift in attitude kind of caught Riku by surprise as Jun gave him a bear hug and a kiss to the cheek. As he was sitting down, Jun couldn't help but comment. "I was somehow expecting something worse..." He looked at the three, trying to figure out who would be his next victim.

That is, until the door slammed open, a blur going past them to upstairs. Then it came back down, stopping at the door. It revealed a five foot eleven woman that looked to be in her late thirties, with short, blond hair stopping at her jaw wearing a woman's business suit. Her eye color was blue-green and was looking straight at them. She also had a suitcase with her. Jun glared at her, she glared at him back. "Truth or dare?" Both blond boys nodded. "Don't let things get too out of hand. Understood?" Her tone was an odd mix of anger and hostility with an air of authority, yet it also had amusement in it as well. This time, only Riku nodded. The woman slammed the door and was gone.

"Was that your mom?"

"Yep...Victor, truth or dare?" If truth, he would ask: "Just from that very brief look and hearing of her, what do you think of my mom." If dare: "I dare you to put on some of my cousins' old high school prom dresses until dinner...let me get them out, Kurama, do you mind coming with me to catch a box? They're in the attic...don't know why they're here, but they are..." Jun went up stairs to a pulldown door/ladder. Jun went up, and after three to four minutes, threw a box down at Kurama before coming down himself. And then he had Kurama put it on the table. "Bathroom is upstairs, last door to the left." Jun grinned deviously. Payback can be a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Roseland madness   Roseland madness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:32 pm

Upon hearing Riku’s response, the red head thought about it for a brief moment before responding. “That sucks, although Alex is pretty cool to be around. I don’t know much about Jun’s Parents though…” he said looking at Jun whom nearly croaked. “Something wrong?” he asked wondering if something either he or Riku said had made him uncomfortable. “Or you could have your troublesome cousins join in on the fun…” Kurama commented beneath his breath even though it was loud enough for Jun to hear.

Smiling in amusement, Victory had no problem in meeting the pup while on the other hand Kurama seemed quite uneasy even though he only saw a video with the guy. Seeing this, Victory also wanted to see the fox’s reaction towards the pup. “Aw, he doesn’t look too bad. It is an obvious reaction for his kind to defend his territory.” Victory slightly defended seeing as though he was an animal expert.

As the game went on, Victory smiled as he got a well deserving smack to the head for whistling and the comment. “Alright, alright…” the red head commented when Kurama then got his dare. Victory really thought that the fox was going to back off, but after he stood up and actually did it; he had a feeling like the fox was much more dangerous than what he was letting off and that was without taking his clothes off. Feeling as though he wanted to crawl towards the corner as sulk, Kurama simply ran his hand through his hair before sitting down giving Riku and Jun an almost devious expression before turning back to Victory with a triumphed expression that said “Achieved” all over it seeing as though he had gotten his captain to blush. Jun and Victory were both amateurs in Kurama’s book, but getting Riku to glow up was a more interesting effect and made Kurama want to do the same.

Getting back to the game, Kurama asked the red headed in which he chose dare. Upon saying the dare, Jun instantly paled and turned pretty shades of red which was a picture perfect for a photo in which Kurama indeed took with his captain’s cellphone. Admiring the photo, Victory gulped as Riku got up to get the chocolate syrup from the fridge. The red head had never backed away from a dare for as long as he could remember and since it was Jun it didn’t sound that bad… as Riku got back, he poured the chocolate syrup all over his hands on his cheek and on his neck? “Not too much!” the red head begged feeling his heart beat loudly in his chest as Kurama watched in amusement. Victory looked at his chocolate mess for a brief moment wondering where to start before finally decided to start off with his hands.

Bending down he gently began to lick the chocolate off without grossing him out that he was licking his hands as though he were to be some sort of candy. However as soon as he started it was somewhat fun, it wasn’t something Victory has ever done before but it was sure a bit amusing as he was getting different responses from the blonde. Moving up to his face, he gave a playful smile before licking his cheek. His tongue was pretty warm compared to the blonde’s cold cheek. Licking the chocolate off he slowly licked down the trail of chocolate towards his soft neck where he took his time to lick it clean, though it did tempt him to kiss it. Lifting up to face the blonde, he had chocolate syrup all over his lips. “Want a kiss?” he asked him teasingly just to push a bit on his embarrassment before asking him if he wanted truth or dare.

The blonde looked away from Victory and responded by saying Dare in which Victory was quite easy on Jun’s first dare especially since he said that he didn’t want to do a dare for anyone. Riku seemed a bit confused, but Kurama just smiled since it was an obvious response for lovers to do things they wouldn’t normally do for another person. As Jun gave Riku a bear hug and a kiss to the cheek, Kurama made sure to secretly catch a picture of it again with Riku’s phone. They looked so cute together it was as if they were too long lost twins who just got to see each other. After the cute cut-scene, Jun commented causing Victory to smile. “That’s the fun about dares, you expect the unexpected.” He said in amusement hoping to loosen Jun up to accept even more dares, although sometimes truths were more dangerous than dares.

As Jun scanned the three to see who to pick next, the door slammed open and a women blurred past them; she moved so fast that Kurama’s eyes could barely keep up with her, but Victory saw her very well with his cyber eye. As she came back down, Kurama was quite surprised to see a very tall lady at the door, she looked like she could have been Jun’s mother or maybe someone related to Jun. Jun glared at the woman and the woman glared back causing Kurama’s fox ears to flatten as Victory looked back and forth in confusion. She spoke causing Victory’s jaw to drop; he had no idea how she knew, but it was somewhat creepy. As both blondes nod, she spoke again sounding a tad angry, hostile though slightly amused making Kurama’s tail puff up not knowing what to expect. However as soon as she came in was as fast as she was gone; Victory sighed since at first he felt rather nervous as he had a hunch on who she was, but as she left he felt much more at ease since he was keeping a secret about Jun away from her. “You got a pretty mom…” Victory commented after Jun assured that she was his mother. Jun then looked at him and asked him truth or dare in which the red smiled before responding. “Dare.” He said curious to know what his devious little lover has in store for him as Kurama ponded on the thought of how Jun looked 5’5 or 5’6’’ while his mother was 5’11’’.

Upon hearing the dare, Victory’s eyes widened as Kurama’s face lit up. Victory had never in his whole life had ever worn a dress before. “You got to be kidding me!” Victory said as Kurama jumped out of his seat seeming quite excited as he followed the blonde. “Everyone knows that you’d look cuter in a dress…” the red head than protested knowing Jun wasn’t going to change his mind. Ignoring Victory’s complaints, the two went up the stairs to get the box. “Your mother seems pretty strict, what does she work as?” Kurama before Jun went up the ladder. Upon hearing a response, the red head would catch the box and almost tumble before steading himself. “The way you tossed it makes it look lighter, Is it me or all the Tomoshibi’s have abnormal strength?” he asked before they went downstairs back towards the others.

Putting the box on the table, Victory was at first annoyed but then he looked at the box in confusion. Jun told him where the bathroom was and Kurama smiled. “Don’t forget to put on the full outfit.” He teased as the red head picked up the box to go to his doom. “Oh come on, I don’t even know how to put a dress on…” he commented before closing the door. “Think of it as putting on a shirt…” Kurama said out loud before looking back at Jun. “Maybe when he comes out I should do his hair as well.” He said to him as Victory took his sweet time in the bathroom.

Popping his head out of the bathroom, Victory had a priceless expression on his face; it was his normal annoyed scowl glowing a bright red from embarrassment. Walking out he looked surprisingly good in a dress though somewhat gothic. The black tight prom dress was tied around Victory’s neck leaving his back bare as the dress fitted him almost perfectly if it. “I feel like a drag queen…” he commented as he walked out and sat on the chair. “I think you look rather pretty though you might need to fix up the front a bit.” Kurama said, but received no reply. Despite being in a dress, it was the most time Jun had ever seen Victory’s skin since he always wore long sleeved shirts and ankle high caprices. Though being somewhat bandaged, he had a very large tattoo in his back in shape of a bird with a strange heart like shape below it. Looking at Kurama he spoke up annoyed. “Truth or dare?” he asked having something fairly embarrassing in mind for him. Kurama in return smiled. “Truth.” He said knowing that the hot head was still hot.

Frowning a bit he then spoke. “Since when did you learn about lap dancing, are you some kind of secrete male stripper or something?” Victory asked receiving only a chuckle from Kurama. “You see my sinner self as a theft was a very good performer, in order to get what you want you have to get the right information. I was never a male stripper in my life, but during my human life I used to do undercover missions where most of the times I was in disguise as a women in order to seduce men into giving up their information.” He explained causing Victory to again look at him as if he was a weirdo. Pushing back his hair, he then smiled at his captain. “Truth or dare?” he asked seeming rather amused. If his captains say truth then Kurama would respond in sounding quite mischievous. “Out of curiosity, what are a few things that turn you on?” and if asked dare than Kurama would grin “I dare you to put on a lingerie and if there is none in the house, I did see a lovely lady across the street that could own some. Steel it and put it on until Victory takes off the dress.”
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Roseland madness   Roseland madness - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 5:01 am

"You don't want the banshee and the cop...not like the cop would be able to because of his job, come with us...and those two cousins of mine are almost as bad...I'd rather have Chloe (Kuri's Tomoshibi) come with us...and Kerensky-sensei." Jun commented at them all.

Jun looked at Victor with an expression that said "no, you do not" in regards of the werewolf. "I don't think you want to...bad attitude, bad manners...a general asshole..."

Riku grinned at Victor's reaction and just put a little bit more on Jun's neck, making the teen yell at him. "OI! HE SAID NOT SO MUCH, NOT PUT MORE ON!" Riku ignored the blond. And he was done. Riku watched in amusement as Victor started on the younger blond, who was discovering new shades of red. Jun's heart rate was through the roof. He bit his lip in an attempt to keep from making some very embarrassing noises. Then he squeeked when Victor moved onto his cheek, licking it in one go. But when it came to his neck...Jun actually moaned. Immediately after he did that, he jumped away and clamped his hands over his mouth.

"I think that's an indication to stop..." Riku spoke...and started laughing his ass off as Jun got a paper towel and started wiping the remaining chocolate off. And sitting down back where he was, clearly embarrassed as hell. He didn't even bother answering the question considering how embarrassing that entire situation was. Riku noticed Kurama taking a picture, but didn't say anothing about it. They were family, so a kiss on the cheek or forehead wasn't a big deal.

Jun ignored all of Victor's comments as he bounded up towards his destination. He also answered him. "She is...we have a closet full of security systems she tried to use to keep me grounded...none of them worked. And she works as a lawyer." As Kurama spoke about the Tomoshibi great strength, Jun shook his head. "Not all of us are that way...Chloe isn't and Annie isn't. The others are mostly wait and see. I don't think Uncle Leo is either. I wasn't until after Rena's training. I could just hit really really hard."

Jun laughed hysterically at Kurama's comment. "I would pay to see that!" Riku was chuckling as well. When Victor came out and commented, Jun busted up even more. "A dress you look ok in, but a good disguise for you it does not make." Though Jun only caught a small glimpse of the tattoo on the other boy's back. He never saw so much skin on Victor before...not even on hot days...damn weather manipulators.

Then Kurama got his turn. This time, truth. That was a very good question. Though surprising. Jun also looked at the fox like he was a weirdo. "I thought not very many shinigami or whatever you are don't remember their lives when they were alive." He spoke after a small silence.

"Not usually, there are some exceptions, including me and Kurama apparently." Then it was Kurama's turn to give Riku his dare...or truth. "I'll go with truth this time." Both blondes gaped at the question. Riku responed first. "I honestly have no idea...family was in debt, no internet *Cue Jun being flabbergasted and yelling "no internet? How did you survive?"* lots of kids to look after, making sure dad was well fed with lunches, finances, training, friends...I had no time to look at porn or anything of the sort...or even experiment. And Remember that I died when I was Jun's age. So your guess is as good as mine." He explained. Riku looked at the time just as Jun's stomach growled loudly. It was 6:00 pm. The weather seemed to have gotten worse outside, as the wind was howling now.

"It's dinner time, gimme my shorts back. And what does everyone want?"
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Roseland madness   Roseland madness - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:52 pm

Victory couldn’t help, but laugh at the comment. Kurama thought it was a bit mean for Jun to refer his own mother as a banshee, but Victory thought it was hysterical. “All right, oh right. When we get the free time, we can invite them.” He said referring towards Chloe and Kerensky. When Jun gave the red head a strange expression about the werewolf, the elf shrugged. “I take your word for it.” he responded knowing that when it comes to assholes, he himself gets really touchy and he much rather not argue with a werewolf.

Kurama smiled looking quite amused as Riku over poured the chocolate syrup over Jun; he looked quite appealing in Kurama’s opinion, but the fox refused to comment as he watched the red head lick him clean. Victory found the feeling quite strange, but he was embracing it since it didn’t feel wrong. Upon hearing the moan, Victory looked head shot up at him looking a bit bewildered when in truth his heart was also racing. Though his expression was blank for a brief second, he was mostly confused because he liked the sound he made. Riku spoke and then laughed alongside with Kurama. Jun was obviously embarrassed and Victory was a bit entertained though a bit confused about how he was feeling. He played truth or dare several times, but it never was or felt like this before.

Upon hearing Jun’s response, the red head eyes slightly widened; he couldn’t believe that his mother had tried that on Jun and that no one of them had worked on him. It was hard to say if Kurama was a bit amused seeing as though he lived breaking security codes, locks and everything else on the list or impressed because Riku’s great nephew was a genius. “How interesting, I’m quite impressed; though it makes me wonder what you could have done to make your mother punish you in that way.” He commented before Jun mentioned about the strength. “Oh really, well you learn something new every day…”

As Victory came out of the bathroom from changing into a dress, he already heard the sounds of laughter. ‘Oh great…’ he thought as he entered the room only for the group to laugh out even louder. “Yeah, yeah save it…” he commented in annoyance when Jun commented. Keeping a frozen creepy smile he looked back at Jun. “What do you mean by that?” the red head almost demanded before giving up.

Now being Kurama’s turn, Riku responded by asking truth in which Kurama almost wanted to snap, but kept his composure as he asked him a question. Keeping his same expression, the room was silent when Jun asked a question. “My point exactly, in my opinion it varies with each person and individual though most shinigami’s I know do not remember their past.” Kurama responded after Riku. Then came Riku’s response in which Victory slightly chuckled at Jun’s reaction towards having no internet. Kurama then smiled and then went quite as Jun’s stomach growled. “Looks like its dinner time!” Victory said in amusement as he then quickly took off the high heels he was wearing.

“You too sure get hungry all the time…” Kurama commented as Victory quickly pulled his pants on. Shaking his head at Victory for changing in public, he then looked at Jun. “Anything is fine here; I’m still full from lunch.” Kurama said as Victory pulled off the dress last showing off his bare chest. “That’s cause your nuts. I vote for Riku’s cooking or Pizza!” Victory commented as he turned around to put on his shirt. “Who says you’re sane… *looks at tattoo* with a tattoo that big I sincerely hope you don’t get one with Jun’s name on It.” he teased causing Victory to give him a blank stare.

Looking at Kurama for a brife moment Kurama looked back at him. “What?” he asked confusedly. “I have a tattoo?” Victory questioned seeming quite shocked. “Yes, it’s on your back…” Kurama said causing Victory to temporarily, but comically freak out as he turned around in a circle to see his back. “You got to be kidding me! I swear if it was those guys at the bar, I’m going to kill them and especially Anz!” Victory said sounding a bit pissed as he looked back and forth for a mirror. “It better not be something stupid.” He said when he Jun finally took him towards a mirror and if he doesn’t would just give up and put his shirt back on.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Roseland madness   Roseland madness - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:52 pm

Jun answered Kurama's response. "Lots of things...messing with her office computer, staying out late, not doing chores...the usual rebellious teenager stuff..." He then chuckled at the elder red head's response. "Now you know, everyone is different...there are a few things that remain the same with family, but abilities and skill sets often vary, even among family...I would have thought someone as old as you would have known that..."

Jun looked at Victory innocently. "I might be able to use it as a disguise...but you would never catch me in a dress...you on the other hand, wouldn't make it work." It was nice to know that there were a few exceptions to the rule of not remembering their past. But it was still interesting.

The younger blond just shrugged at Kurama as Riku gave him back his shorts, but kept the swimming trunks. Riku also gave back everyone else's stuff. "We're teenagers...what do you expect? High metabolism plus high activity level equals hungry very quickly."

Riku also responded to Victory. "Pizza it is... I don't think there's enough ingrediants left for another meal..."

"Probably not...not after both Victory and I..." Jun finally got a full view of the tattoo and took a picture of it with Victor's cell phone. Then busted up laughing at the antics. And showed him the tattoo.

But the antics peaked Riku's interest. "Anz? As in Anz Kuro? He was a captain...no one knows what happened to him...unless you do..." He didn't particularly liked the scientist, but it was still sad that he disappeared. Akira returned and took up as the captain of Squad 12 again. Jun ordered the pizza, delivery.

And then the blond started sifting through movies again. "Let's see...no zombies...no old comedians...ah hell...let's go action/comedy...and another oldy...Mr. and Mrs. Smith..." And they started watching that. Pizza came by forty minutes later and Riku paid the man. It was supreme and meat lovers pizza. And it was oh so good.

After the movie, Riku spoke up. "Well, we better get going. It was good seeing both of you." Jun looked at him. "What? Didn't get the whole day off?"

"No. But I also have a small hill of paperwork to do...as does Kurama...so we better head out. Enjoy yourselves...but try not to do anything inappropriate..." That earned a whack to the head as Riku took out his katana and opened a Senkaimon to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Roseland madness   Roseland madness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:28 pm

Kurama smile suddenly vanished towards the younger blonde’s response; thinking about it, Kurama lived a good hundred centuries and yet he had nothing to show for it. “I may be a lot older than what you think, but unfortunately I spent most of my life locked up. You could consider family affairs being a weak point of mine, I don’t really know much about the topic. I know everyone is different, however after a particular friend of mines family reunion; I just had to ask…”

Keeping an annoyed face the red head slightly smirked as he vowed that one day he was going to get the blonde in a dress; there was this one dress that had a bit of a Lolita cut, yet since Jun was always dressed as a delinquent it would have matched him even though it was a pretty low cut.

As Jun responded, Riku passed around everyone’s stuff; Kurama listened as Jun responded while tying his hair back into a ponytail. “Point made…” he commented though he thought that the pair looked as though they never had a decent meal in ages. Riku also responded and Victory laughed forgetting the fact that they did eat almost everything in the house. However when he was told about the tattoo, his laughing quickly stopped.

Upon looking at the picture, Victory’s back ground was blue; it didn’t look stupid, but it was a bit creepy. Kurama was laughing at first, however when he mentioned Anz Kurama paused. Captain Anz Kuro was a friend of his and even though he refused to transfer as his Lieutenant, the two still got along fairly well; he was even taught use hand to hand combat properly by him even though he wanted to experiment on him afterwards.

“Well… I saw him a little over half a year ago. It was the first time I had some type of scotch I guess… I don’t really drink so I learned the hard way that it was a sipping drink. Next thing I remembered was waking up in his place feeling sick; Anz didn’t really tell what had happened that night, but I do remember that he spoke about some hidden city he was investigating. I’m not entirely sure if he left to go there, but I do know that he seemed quite interested in it.”

Kurama’s ears twitched and yet Kurama kept his same expression; squad 12 now had a new captain much stronger than the last, however it wasn’t going to stop Kurama from sneaking in. Now that Kurama had finally gotten some more information about Anz, he could finally take action. There was still some old files in which were stashed away and yet Kurama was the only non-squad member with a key for that one room. He wanted to ask Victory what was the name of the place, but he didn’t want to look suspicious and so he stayed quite.

Jun ordered pizza and then the group watched some videos before the pizza man finally came by; the pizza was delicious and as much as Kurama only had a slice, Victory lost count after five or six. After the movie it was getting late when Riku spoke up. “Aw that sucks…” Victory complained when he mentioned about the paper work they had to do, however he then began to laugh at his last comment.

Picking up their stuff the group Kurama waved good bye before following after his captain; he was so glad that Jun had forgiven him and yet he knew very well to stay away from that creepy green gas. as for the younger teen, Victory seemed pretty pleased at how the day went. being late, he also had to leave. giving a kiss and wink goodbye, he left home for the day without asking Jun what he wanted to ask him. however on his way home, he did sent him a text message about a date at the beach for the fourth of July...

~end thread~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roseland madness   Roseland madness - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roseland madness
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2