Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Mercenary Returns - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Mercenary Returns - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Mercenary Returns - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Mercenary Returns - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Mercenary Returns - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Mercenary Returns - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Mercenary Returns - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Mercenary Returns - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Mercenary Returns - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Mercenary Returns - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Mercenary Returns - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Mercenary Returns - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Mercenary Returns - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Mercenary Returns - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Mercenary Returns - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Mercenary Returns - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Mercenary Returns - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Mercenary Returns

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

The Mercenary Returns - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mercenary Returns   The Mercenary Returns - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:40 am

Alex looked at Nero. "They're around the same level. It would be a good fight, and I would have interrupted it if necessary." Suddenly, clear squares that would distort Nero's body visually and acted like a hollow's negacion teleported the man to him. Flinging the guy and having a fifty percent chance of leaving a light burn somewhere on his body. "So I can teleport people...but I certainly need a better way to do it...you might want to listen to this, Nero." Alex also reset his hologram to be on the same floor as Sharu and Fritz, hearing everything via the cameras.

"We do realize that he could potentially backstab us. Despite what I think. And I'm a friend of Fritz's. That's why the board of directors and the United Nations forced us to keep close watch on him at all times as well as keep a close watch on everything he does in here and outside of here. Although, while individually, your time was stronger than us, however, performance wise, we're the stronger. We cover more ground. We protect more people at a time than your small group. There will always be casualties in war. We still send out our officers to places where the fighting is just too tough for the standard team of troopers. We could benefit greatly with your experience, even perhaps enhance our training methods. But you need to be tolerant of even this monster. Good hollow/arrancar are very few and very far between, and I mean the truely good ones, not the one that backstabbed you, true enough, but they do exist, just like in most other races with the exception of possibly the Sinners. Ignore his existance, watch him like a hawk more so than us, perform your own loyalty tests, whatever. I just ask you tolerate his existance here just as you just said that you can tolerate even us bounto working for the humans. I'm not asking you to befriend him, just to tolerate his being here without trying to kill him at every turn. Victoria Seras had the same reservations about him as you, and still does. And she still watches him whenever she can. Fritz, please stay to listen to everything being heard."

But he had a bad feeling. A gut feeling. Even if the hologram moved, it only showed Alex, and no one and nothing else. He put the teleporters targeting on Fritz and was ready to teleport him elsewhere entirely. It would still be in the NYC area, but even high speed opponents can take a little bit getting there if they can sense decently.

~~~~~~~

Jun just watched as everyone left him. Nero was teleported, Fritz left to get some new clothes, Sharu hot on his tail, and Lance hot on her tail, and Alex changed where his hologram is. Though he didn't much like the colder atmosphere. He stood up, and faced the new arrival. "It is. My name is Jun Tomoshibi and I work here. And you are...?" The blonde asked in the most polite voice he could muster given the circumstances.

(OOC: Rena, shotgun only gets three extra clips.)
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: The Mercenary Returns   The Mercenary Returns - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:05 am

Lance had grown a great disappointment for this women, he now realized there was no way, at least not for now, to turn this girl around to a trusting nature again. She continued to talk as if she understood everything, which of course was utter bullshit, she just couldn't handle admitting to being wrong in any way. She ran the company before him, but regardless of that she still doesn't trust comrades? She may have a sore spot against hollows though, in fact that was ridiculously obvious, Lance analyzed the situation and did have reports that his hollow friend had gone on a rampage before hand, so he quickly came to a decision, he wasn't going to see anyone in his company die, at least not today.

She seemed to calm down, but Fritz used sonido to leave, causing Lance to sigh as he predicted she would follow him, quickly looking up to where he heard the sound of the sonido ending, he jumped up at high speeds onto the floor to see that she had pulled out a weapon in an attempt to stab him, thinking quickly, Lance gripped his katana and chucked it in the way of her attack, attempting to knock it out of the way, "STOP!!!" After throwing it he quickly moved at a high speed, appearing between Fritz and Sharu, putting his hands either side to block any line of sight. For the first time in quite a while, Lance had shown an emotion on his face, an emotion of stress, an emotion of pain, and an emotion of anger.

Lance looked at her, but not with judging eyes or even angry eyes, he wasn't angry at her, he was angry at the situation, "I understand your feelings towards hollows, being backstabbed by one, that must of sucked something fierce, and yet here you are, back again, and this time your not gonna let the hollow backstab anyone... but did you ever stop to consider that just maybe your wrong again? Of course not... and I don't expect you to change your mind, that would be ridiculous of me to expect that... HOWEVER..." He pointed behind him at Fritz with his thumb, "This hollow is from this moment on, MY RESPONSIBILITY, no one is to touch him, or harm him in any way, including insults, except for me. Sure you know me, I'm not going to kill him, but as much as the shinigami's were right about hollows being dangerous, we do not focus on hollows per say... we focus on dangers to the earth... If Fritz becomes dangerous, I will end his life, you have my word on that as your leader of the coalition, but for now, it seems I need to protect him from a dangerous person as well.... You... you are not dangerous to the earth, but you are dangerous to a man protecting it, I will be locking him up in a prison cell deep underground, under constant watch by myself... That way you don't need to worry about him being a threat, nor does he need to worry about you..." He picked up his katana, looking at Sharu, "Your feelings control you it seems... You talk as if you are my superior because you were the previous leader of the coalition, but I don't see it that way, to me your just a kid, I could care less how much older you are, how much more experience you have, the job of a leader is to lead his comrades, not sentence them to death... If you close your eyes to an entire species how can you ever study them, how can you ever learn from them, what kind of strategy is destroy destroy destroy? I do not expect you to change your mind, you are too far gone for that, but my mind will not change, even if he does backstab me... I am not a judging person, and I refuse to be a judging person, those who target me as an enemy are enemies, those who help me are friends, and he has helped me, so I refuse to let you put harm to a good friend of mine..."

Lance walked up to Fritz, "Sorry buddy, I know you might not like this, but I'll move all the stuff you want into the cell... I'll see what I can do if you need anything, but hey, it's better then dying right?" He walked passed him and signaled him to follow, "Just follow me and everything will be okay..." He said as he let out a deep sigh.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: The Mercenary Returns   The Mercenary Returns - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:49 pm

Nero sighed at Alex. "That is true..." However, he then felt weird, and he realized he was being teleported. He found himself flung back, and he hit the ground. "Ow.." He said, rubbing his shoulder, which felt like it had been burnt. He looked at Alex, as he said he could teleport people. "You know, you could've warned me beforehand." He said, getting back up on his feet. He listened to Alex speak to Sharu again. He didn't exactly know what he was supposed to do, so he stood there, waiting for something to happen.

Meanwhile........
Saisei walked into the Coalition building. His now spiked, silver hair almost got him kicked out. The receptionist, which usually knew who he was, apparently didn't get the memo, that Saisei had changed his hair. "I'm Saisei, for the hundredth time!" "I'm sorry, but you just don't look like him, sir." Saisei rubbed his forehead. He felt a headache coming on. He pulled out his wallet, and took out his ID badge. "Does this change your mind?" She took it, before blushing. "I'm so sorry Saisei! But you should tell people, if your going to change your looks so much!" He sighed, and took back the ID badge. "Whatever..." He walked in, and ventured a bit, before seeing a familiar face, from down a hallway. "Yo, Jun!" He said, walking up to where Jun was. He then noticed the blood. "What the hell happened?"
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: The Mercenary Returns   The Mercenary Returns - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:31 pm

Fritz, when he was on the next floor, finds himself as a target by Sharu again. He only jumps two feet forward, which would have made it so that he barely avoids the attack. However, Lance appears and blocks the attack, giving Sharu a pretty lengthy speech. Fritz was about to leave again to find pants because it is highly innappropriate to be around company in nothing but white boxers with hearts on them... Until Lance came to the part about putting Fritz in a jail cell... That sentence makes Fritz involuntarilly say, "Whot?"

Then Lance continued on with his putting Fritz in a prison cell plan, but Fritz just shook his head and shouts angrily, "Fuck... No!... I'm not going BACK into that prison cell, the one I just got out of after being in it for 10 years... After 10 years, I was trusted to be let out into the world again... After the 10 years, I was happy that I can see the sun. I was only able to survive the ten years only because of Draemon and Sivvonier, but now that they are dead I will just go insane in there..."

Fritz then realizes that he wasn't controlling his emotions... And this was the first time that he actually yelled at a friend, which made him feel bad. He calms down and says, "I'm sorry for how I reacted, I don't have much control of my emotions ever since Draemon and Siv died... But still, I will not, shall not, can not go back there."

Fritz walks over to Sharu, expecting to get stabbed or something, but even if she tries to stab him or shoot him, he'll take it. When he is just 1 foot away from Sharu, he says, "I know you don't like the idea of me being here... Deal with it. I am not going to the cell cause I just earned my freedom not more than a year ago. And I am not going to leave just because you have a problem with me. I know I haven't done and won't do as much as you have, but it doesn't mean that you have total decision over me. I hate being an arrancar just as much as anyone hates hollows. However, I won't kill myself because that just won't solve anything. I vowed to protect the weak and innocent ever since that shinigami saved me, as a hollow, in the menos forest. Ever since she saved me, we sort of lived together in the menos forest, protecting each other and keeping my sanity intact. I even grew to love her.... And I know the pain of betrayal too, because she was killed by one of her own kind, for 'insubordination'..."

When Fritz started to talk about Elizabeth the Shinigami, a couple tears started to form on the arrancars currently emotionless face. He then said the next part with, "After she died, I was lost... I don't remember much after that, but later on I went into the human world... That was when I first learned of my multiple personality disorder, where I had 3 personalities... Technically, I was a personality, but I was the one in control of the body most of the time. The other two personalities, Draemon the merciless, which I think you would have liked since you and him have so much in common, and Sivonier the flamboyant. The original me, the spirit that lived the human life, his name was Oro. He was pure evil... Hell, I practically gained a heart when I got hollowfied, because I was a better man than Oro. So, in other words, I am the hollow side, so if you purify me, you'll kill me for good. But anyways..."

Fritz was unsure if he should mention the next part, but he had no choice if he wanted trust with Sharu because if he lied and she found out, the gap between him and her would exponentially expand, so he continues on, "About a week ago, Oro found a way to get free... He took over my body, and started going on a rampage in this very city, killing hundreds of people... hundreds of people...." At this point, he got teary eyed again, but then again he didn't need to learn how to control his emotions before Siv and Draemon died, "Sivonnier and Draemon and myself were locked in the same mental prison we put Oro in... However, I got out because Sivonnier and Draemon gave their lives... Then I fought Oro, fighting for control... And then I killed him... And he is not of this world anymore... Yet, I can't blame him entirely for what happened last week, because no one can be brought back entirely as they were as a human, and the ones that got killed and their families won't forgive me... And I have to live with that burden forever... I have to live the burden of me indirectly breaking my vow of protecting the weak, protecting the humans, protecting my friends..."

Fritz wipes the tears out of his eyes and says to Sharu with a smile, "But I have no choice but to continue trying to carry out my vow... I accidentally betrayed the human race by becoming a hollow, but it doesn't mean that I won't allow myself to die. I won't die, so I can help everyone in the world... And Sharu, I'm sorry that I had to give you my life story, but that's how most people come to start trusting me... By understanding me..."

Fritz walks backwards so that he was 10 feet away from Lance and Sharu, and asks jokingly, "Now, can I be left alone for 30 seconds so I can at least get myself some pants!?"

With that he sonidos to his room and grabs a pair of white denim jeans, and puts them on quickly, before anyone could have the chance to interrupt him. And, after 30 seconds after leaving Lance and Sharu, he sonidos back into the same hallway and says, "Thank you..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mizore looks at the blonde haired boy in the lobby, who had introduced himself and asked for her name. She smiles as she replies to the boy, "My name is Mizore, Mizore Shirayuki. It is nice to meet you Jun. And is there an opening in the Coalition so that I may join?"

Then someone new appears, someone with slicked back silver spikey hair. And he appears to know this Jun Tomoshibi character... So far from what she has seen and heard of the Coalition, it seems a little... crazy... Then again, isn't everyone a little crazy?
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: The Mercenary Returns   The Mercenary Returns - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:38 pm

Lance had an emotionless face on as Fritz outright refused, quickly zooming to his katana, picking it up and zooming back to his side, staying close to be sure Sharu didn't snap him in 2, he waited for Fritz to be done talking. Lance put his hand over his face when he mentioned the rampage he went on, he was completely irritated now, but didn't show it at all, when Fritz left and came back, he quickly zoomed between the 2 of them, looking over to Fritz, "You are clearly giving Sharu a little too much credit... I understand your feelings towards the prison cells, and I understand just how much you hate being a hollow, and it seems there are still people not willing to ignore looks and accept personality... You are not a danger to anyone Fritz, I am aware of that, and I have done my best to show others that, although that rampage didn't help, but you couldn't control that..." He said to him, letting out a deep sigh.

Lance turned to Sharu, "I know your not going to trust him, even if he shared the same pain, if not far more pain then you have, not to mention having the uncontrollable identity of a hollow which he hates, and I cannot bring myself to fight either of you... If I were to get into a fight with you Sharu, it would put many people at risk, and as for Fritz, I have absolutely no reason to harm him, so I would feel terrible." he put his hand to his chin, thinking and then putting a finger up.

Lance stuck his katana in the ground, "Sharu, seeing as your hate for hollows goes far beyond normal it seems, I am going to offer a job to you, permanent patrol duty. You will have the never ending job of taking out all threats in the areas that are outside of new york, that way you never have to see this man." He looked back at him, then back to Sharu, "I mean, isn't that a dream job for you? Travel to different areas and kill endless amounts of hollows and other threats? It would certainly help out the Coalition, that is for sure..." He picked his sword back up, "Well? How about it?" He offered, being sure to be ready for an attack if she tried it.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: The Mercenary Returns   The Mercenary Returns - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:07 am

(OOC: Posting order: Me, Rena, Parry, Fritz, and Keten...I think...)

Alex glared at Lance. "That's a horrible compromise. Despite my defensive systems and personal here, and even the NYC Police force led by Jun's father being here, if we're invaded en masse by the Espada, we'll need everyone we can get our hands on. Sharu is experienced and powerful, we'll be needing her here. Our troopers can handle small fries with very few to no casualties. It's just when the stronger ones come out and play do we send out our stronger members, you know this, Lance. If she isn't sent out on mission where our troopers can't handle it, and is forced into the outskirts of NYC, despite whatever speed she has, it could be too late before she'll be any help to the Coalition here. Our troopers can handle the other places, though she can help train the rotating shifts of troopers here and to other places to increase their effectiveness. If not on mission, I'd rather she stay here, but out of Fritz's hair, and she'll do the most good here. And since she has an obvious distaste of Victoria, she moving to a different division might be a good idea. As you know, we're building a battleship, a type of last resort and mobile command center should the need arise. While it's still under construction, it is at least semi-operational, and we'll be needing a Captain and a Marine Corps. Commander for it. Though this information is not to leave this room...Nero is cleared to know, and he's the only one with me...and the top two officers of each division are also authorized to know. If you choose to be its captain, you will need to undergo some training in commanding it, but that's it. Either way, she can still be right here in New York to help in its defense should the need arise and will keep the two out of each other's hair. If she's not on mission to somewhere where she's needed. The ship will mostly be here, but might have to go where it's needed. But for now, here is where it will be. But I guess take whichever compromise you like best." Luckily, the hall was clear of everyone but Sharu, Lance, Fritz, and the hologram Alex.

~~~~~

Saisei showed up with Jun, thank God. But then he asked. "A racist bitch shot Seras twice in the head...don't ask how she survived, I'm sure you won't believe me anyway..." He then looked at the new recruit. "Nice to meet you too. We're always looking for new recruits. Do need information about each division or what? All of them are always in need of recruits."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mercenary Returns   The Mercenary Returns - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mercenary Returns
Page 1 of 1