Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Meeting with the Captain I_vote_lcapMeeting with the Captain I_voting_barMeeting with the Captain I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Meeting with the Captain I_vote_lcapMeeting with the Captain I_voting_barMeeting with the Captain I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Meeting with the Captain Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Meeting with the Captain Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Meeting with the Captain Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Meeting with the Captain Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Meeting with the Captain Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Meeting with the Captain Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Meeting with the Captain Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Meeting with the Captain Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Meeting with the Captain Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Meeting with the Captain Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Meeting with the Captain Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Meeting with the Captain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

Meeting with the Captain Empty
PostSubject: Meeting with the Captain   Meeting with the Captain EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:13 pm

The meeting with the Second Division's Captain was still bugging him, the fact that he acted that way and had the wrong information ticked him off the most. He had been tempted to go rub it in his nose, but he was more happy that he had proof that the second division was failiable, and could be wrong from time to time. He sighed, today he was dressed back in his black uniform with white belt, his silver white and black sword hung on his left hip, the crucifix hanging down in front of him.

He looked around a bit as he moved around members of the seventh squad and made his way to the captains office. The Seventh was one he knew absolutely nothing about, so he was here to speak to their Captain, to give him a chance to tell him in person.

His eyes were still locked on a Captains seat but he knew that all but one Captain's seat was filled, and because he was somewhat fresh from the Academy he was not likely to recieve a seat, especially the free one. So now he was hoping to get himself a vice captains seat and set himself up to replace a captain in the future.

He looked between the offices, and finally found a sign that graced the name of the officer he was looking for and stepped up, knocking on the door gently.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Captain   Meeting with the Captain EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:14 am

Blake was looking out his window claressly gazing off into the sky while day-dreaming about nother other than all the saki and women he desired, sipping his saki after after finishing the back log of paper work 100 years work in a week of solid work was imppresie by his sober standards but that is becasue he stay sober the holle time.
the next he snapped out of his day-dream land and fell over to a kocking on the door,
with a shuffle and some muffle words BLake regains himself, he cough.
"enter "
blake sits face the window , kind of hiding himself from the person whom enters as not to see he just yet

Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Captain   Meeting with the Captain EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:24 am

Ty opened the door and stepped inside, looking around the office momentarily before he closed the door behind him. "Hello Captain Von droven." He exclaimed as he walked towards the man and stopped a few feet away from him.

"I was hoping I could have a moment of your time to talk about the seventh division and what you guys do. I'm trying to find a division to join, and I had a bad meeting with the Captain of the Second Division." He explained. "Could you tell me a bit more about the seventh so I can make a proper decision."
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Captain   Meeting with the Captain EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:25 pm

Blake got up and walked over to the man, blake bearly reaching the hight of his shoulders. looks up to him and says
well The 7th Division maintains peace between Seireitei and Rukongai. They make sure shinigami don’t go causing chaos in Seireitei, and are completely responsible for keeping Rukongai civil… or at least the area closest to Seireitei.
When souls have complaints/suggestions/questions/etc, whatever, they send is sent to the 7th Division where it is read, ignored, taken into consideration, and decided upon. They often act on their own, but also work with various other divisions , or the police force if you will. that is what we do i sorry to hear you had a run in wiht that captain he is not a nice fellow.

Blake gets his haorri which is fitted liek a wast coat, straps his sword to his right shoulder and his gourd to his left shoulder, opens the door, looks to the man
"follow me would would "
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Captain   Meeting with the Captain EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:40 pm

Looks down at the Captain and listened to him carefully as he explained the Sevenths objectives and nodded occasionally. "I remember being one of the people having our reports ignored a while back, about the wildness of the area I was in." he explained for a moment, but that was the past and it was obvious that he wasn't holding that against the seventh, in fact it seemed to make him pay more attention.

"Yes the Seconds captain seems to need to....." He began to say something but stopped himself, speaking in a bad way about a captain could be a problem for him, so he stopped. When the Captain indicated a request for him to follow Tyler moved after him, continueing to listen carefully to what he had to say, it was getting a bit interesting.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Captain   Meeting with the Captain EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:32 pm

blake turn around as the man restraghed himslef to no t talk ill of the higher ups,
" yes yes the second is alot of things, but lets not dwell on the past, becaosue it is the future that our destny is held. Now what type of person would you desicrbe yourself as.... that is right i never asked your name i sorry a am forget full at best," chucks to himself for a momonet" yes , how would you desicrbe yourself ? , also i only the captain for the last week so plase dont hold me in comtemt of the last captian.[/color]" Blake, turn and smiled gently at the man. and began to walk again threw his barracks saying hello to those they pasted.

Blake await the man responce to his question depending on his answer would deicde if blake offered hiom a place
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Captain   Meeting with the Captain EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:35 pm

"My name is Tyler Lomanski, tho most refer to me as Ty, and even fewer refer to me as Ghost." He introduced himself. "Long story on the last one." he said holding up a hand waiving off the question before it came up. He nodded to a few people as they walked through the barracks, he didnt know any of them, the few that looked slightly familiar was only from walking past them at the academy, different circles. "Each person is different, I don't compare anyone with anyone else unless they prove themselves similar."

He listened to him as he spoke of leaving the past exactly there, in the past. Which he simply nodded at. "As for the type of person I am, I am a defender of those who cannot defend themselves." He was pretty straight forward. "Wheather that be through combat or through words."
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Captain   Meeting with the Captain EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:38 am

after hearing what man had to stay they walked into the graden like area and sat at the edge of the pound and looked to the man and said,
"we cant protect them all,(there was a tone of Despair and depression in his voice) we can never protect them all because of the rules. they stop us form helping those truly in need but i think you would fit it here but i cant have in this unit i will not let you suffer as i have in just a week i realized the futility of my Poisson."Blake got back off and tired to shike what ever horriable memory that was tryign to stick to his mind

Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Captain   Meeting with the Captain EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:45 am

"What occured?" He asked simply as he leaned against a post listening to him. The Division seemed nice enough, but he was still keeping his options open. He was still not sure that the political division would be all that great of a place for him and his skills. His eyes were turning towards the fifth squad, completely lacking in a Captain of their own, it might be a chance for him to prove himself to those in the Soul Society.

He remained quiet while he listened to the plight of the sevenths captain.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Captain   Meeting with the Captain EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:03 am

BLake looked at TY wiht a sinister look,
"it was out orders we did what we were told that is all you need to learn but i believe you made not belong here for you may not always get to protect those you need to or want to, so i sorry but i have now place for one such as you but remember you are most welcome here anytime i must go i still have another 50 years of paper work to do and sign and format into time periods and sections. so for now i most part ways here. but be warned*blake puts his man on the man shoulder * not is all as it seems and it is not a placefull as it looks there is unrest in the world"
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Captain   Meeting with the Captain EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:42 am

Looks around the barracks before he starts talking again, then just nodded, he felt no ill will for what the man was saying. He agreed, but he was thankful for the mans words knowing that he was telling the truth and in a kind way. "Im sure we will work together in the future." After he removed his hand Ty bowed to him and and then headed towards the exit. "Good luck." he told him as he left.

(Thread finished)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Captain   Meeting with the Captain Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting with the Captain
Page 1 of 1