Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Meeting the new VC I_vote_lcapMeeting the new VC I_voting_barMeeting the new VC I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Meeting the new VC I_vote_lcapMeeting the new VC I_voting_barMeeting the new VC I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Meeting the new VC Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Meeting the new VC Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Meeting the new VC Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Meeting the new VC Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Meeting the new VC Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Meeting the new VC Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Meeting the new VC Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Meeting the new VC Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Meeting the new VC Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Meeting the new VC Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Meeting the new VC Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Meeting the new VC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anz
Staff
Anz

Meeting the new VC Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the new VC   Meeting the new VC EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:15 am

Anz sat at his desk in the research and development bureau, he wore his traditional captains uniform and a hot mug of coffee steamed in his left hand. Taking a sip he lifted a few papers scanning them with his uncovered eye, a black eye patch covered, the other the small super computer known as P.A.T.C.H, indistinguishable from a regular cloth eye patch. On his right a white board hung from the ceiling attached to a mechanical arm, a series of equations sat scrawled across using various complex variables and short hand rendering them nearly indecipherable. As he skimmed the report with his uncovered eye, he pulled up a file using PATCH, the personnel file on his newly appointed vice captain Yuuki Kyousuke he had done well in the academy and his work thus far was excellent hence his quick rise to the position, though a healthy amount of skepticism still remained due to the painfully understaffed nature of the department as a result of his predecessors regime.

Looking around the room that made up his office, it seemed so calm and peaceful at the moment, the wall to the right had a fume hood where sitting in a reflux apparatus a newly concocted poison was slowly being formed. On his left a small window to the room next door which contained several high frequency lasers and a sapling of radioactive isotopes in a pressurized glass container. Spinning he perused the solid oak book shelf which housed a series of leather bound journals and publications from across the various sciences. Lazing gingerly above the bookshelf a black three eyed, two-tailed cat snoozed one of its paws hanging over a copy of Anz’s first publication, the energetics of reiatsu dispersion across magnetically maintained super conductors. Reaching out he grabbed a copy of the most recent work done by his new VC leaving it on the desk next to his work as he awaited his arrival.
Back to top Go down
-Yuuki-
Normal Member
-Yuuki-

Meeting the new VC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new VC   Meeting the new VC EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:53 pm

Kyousuke Yuuki, the newly appointed vice-captain of 12th division. He was a fresh graduate in the academy and have a great performance in the academy, the reason why he get a high position. Kyousuke wandered around the division office of 12th division when he remembered something. He remembered that his captain is waiting in his room. Kyousuke quickly run towards his captains desk where his captain is waiting. He slowly peeked through the room and there he saw his captain waiting.

"U...u...umm.. Captain? I'm sorry i'm late, Never noticed the time and I forgot about it. I'm sorry again" Kyousuke bowed infront of his captain and waited for him to talk. While bowing he's eyes quickly shift attention to the cat above the shelf, a three eyed cat. He was very interested in the cat, he was planning to ask his captain about the cat, when his captain started to talk.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

Meeting the new VC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new VC   Meeting the new VC EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:55 pm

Anz looked skeptically across his desk at his newly arrived VC the man lacked organization that much was apparent from his demeanor his sentence structure and tardiness, however he had arrived in a time when the squad was in desperate need and thus his actions would be over looked. Still Anz felt a deep sense of hesitance at the idea of placing a recent academy graduate at the position of VC of the science and research division. Speaking kindly with a warm but stern expression he gestured to the chair in front of his desk and spoke.

“Please take a seat Lieutenant, your tardiness is understandable as it’s your first day, however I would ask you be on time from here on out. As I understand it you are recent academy graduate and thus you must understand my hesitance with your assignment as the vice-captain of my squad. Yet, your work seems to speak for it’s self as your ideas are innovative and your research sound and well organized. However, there are more necessary qualities for this position. The first and foremost is of course adaptive thinking, the 12th squad is known for being able to handle any problem and as such we must be able to accommodate the seireitei’s demands at any given point. This parcel I am about to hand you details a relative vague amount of information on unknown and previously unseen enemy that was encountered by a member of the 2nd squad on a scouting detail.

With the vague information given, please give me your protocol on what steps you would take if this file where to reach your desk at a point when I was absent or indisposed.”

Anz handed the man the file and pressed a button on his desk causing a red timer to appear above him counting down from three minutes. “You have three minutes begin”
Back to top Go down
-Yuuki-
Normal Member
-Yuuki-

Meeting the new VC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new VC   Meeting the new VC EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:20 pm

Kyousuke was semi-nervous since this will be his first time in a high position and his captain was about to train him and gave him a 3 minute limit. Kyousuke think until he has his plans. "Of course, as a researcher i would first.. umm... i would first gather information starting from our database and of course, the second squad's scout who have a detail. Well, since I have started with only a little information about the enemy, it will give me also a hint on the enemy I am looking for. After i have gathered the details i will compile them and if it's still lacking in details I myself will investigate regarding on this enemy, I will also appoint duties to our squad so the information will be easily send, once i send them the information they will be the one who will compile until I have the enough details/information on the enemy." Kyousuke smiled a little and since he was a little nervous he looked at his captain and gave him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

Meeting the new VC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new VC   Meeting the new VC EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:18 pm

Anz sat at his desk listening as his Vice-Captain answered his question; it was a direct answer straight from the academy manual type. While highly practical, it would prove to be a much more daunting task in reality. Pulling out an envelope from his desk he flopped in front of the vice-captain speaking again he did not return the mans smile.

“Your preliminary report shows these results, expound on their significance and explain to me what procedures you would follow through with.”

Within the envelope the intruder was described as being roughly six feet in height and covered in an obscuring brown cloak. His reiatsu signature seemed to be similar to that of human plus, however the energy signature was massive yet left a minimum residual trace. Initial energy scan revealed an aggregate particle distribution which seemed to be in a constant density flux and indiscriminate in location. Further investigation revealed the cloak to be emitting a counter particle field which created a highly fluctuating perturbation in reiatsu reading making it all but undetectable unless like the 12th division you used highly developed scanners. Anz sat back in his chair the timer above his head once more setting to three minutes, he knew the general idea of this problem would be creating an energy equation able to account for the variance for that was how he had solved the problem. The question he was more interested in was how the man would tackle the problem the complex elegance of a multidimensional Hamiltonian variance perturbation, the blunt force tactic of comparing it to a variation library using a heuristic algorithm, or would he use aggregate particle theorem to compensate for quantum flux and treat the issue as a Newtonian equation.

(OoC: I’m so sorry this took so long I tottaly forgot about the thread , if I ever take more than a week to post for you again please, PM.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting the new VC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new VC   Meeting the new VC Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting the new VC
Page 1 of 1