Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
so much sand... WHY?? (open) I_vote_lcapso much sand... WHY?? (open) I_voting_barso much sand... WHY?? (open) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
so much sand... WHY?? (open) I_vote_lcapso much sand... WHY?? (open) I_voting_barso much sand... WHY?? (open) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
so much sand... WHY?? (open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
so much sand... WHY?? (open) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
so much sand... WHY?? (open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
so much sand... WHY?? (open) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
so much sand... WHY?? (open) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
so much sand... WHY?? (open) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
so much sand... WHY?? (open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
so much sand... WHY?? (open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
so much sand... WHY?? (open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

so much sand... WHY?? (open) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

so much sand... WHY?? (open) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

so much sand... WHY?? (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

so much sand... WHY?? (open) Empty
PostSubject: so much sand... WHY?? (open)   so much sand... WHY?? (open) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:02 pm

Sitting in the middle of hueco mundos desert. Sand blowing though his hair, his transformation into arrancar was successful. He was not sure what to do with himself as of yet. So he just sat and thought out many things.

"So this is my zanpokuto, is this my final stage will I grow no more. No I do not think it is. I think iv still got some ways to go, there is always that one thing. Espada thats another step in growth."

Standing up holding his zanpokuto on his back. He started making his way though the blowing desert. Inside he was wanting someone to appear and fight him but he could not feel the reiatsu of anyone but weak hollows near.

"This is pathetic nothing but weaklings inhabit this place. I need to fine a worthy opponent to test my new skills out on."
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: so much sand... WHY?? (open)   so much sand... WHY?? (open) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:16 am

Hell gate opened and Xull dropped onto the sands of hueco mundos and gaint plum of sand and dust came form his impact to the sand below him, he was a big fellow. he only been here once or twice but never really felt like it has much to offer him. he sensed a riatsu pulse from the directly behind him. he turned around a speed toward the energy source. Xull charges forth to confront his new found enemy.
Xull after run for a while comes across he enemy he was about 6ft or so, he stands in front of his opponent like a grey Gaint branishing his daggers await the next move
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: so much sand... WHY?? (open)   so much sand... WHY?? (open) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:38 am

As soon as the hell gate opened Donglitzen knew something was coming his way. So he just stood and waited. His pesquisa followed his new opponent all the way until he reached donglitzen.

"You annoy me, letting your presence be known like this. I knew you were around as soon as you stepped out of what ever it was, and honestly I dont even care what you are. You just look like another opponent to me, one who obviously thinks he can win, so lets see what you can do."

Dongliztzen slung his zanpokuto to the ground and sand blew outwards. Donglitzen balled his left fist up and formed a bala. Then he stomped the ground ahead of him with his left foot and fired the bala.

"Its 10x faster than a cero lets see how fast you are."
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: so much sand... WHY?? (open)   so much sand... WHY?? (open) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:35 am

Xull stood and look at this man like thing infornt of him his head tilted to the side trying to figure out the mans power lvl, unable to determend by just looking Xull, stepped forwarxd as the man fired a red orb like thing it was to fast for him to douge so he deiceded to take the hint as the smoke cleared for the impact Xull stepped out of the smoke with his right shoulder slightly sheared. Xull then shot some spikes for his arms that were just as fast 3 spike a shot like a burst fire weapon.shot around the opponent not really aiming but testing him , then Xull RanZig'ed behide the target and swipped for the man neck and back of his knee.

i may not be fast but i am strong, and stronger that you will ever compirhinde
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: so much sand... WHY?? (open)   so much sand... WHY?? (open) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:06 am

"I see, so you are not very fast just strong. What a shame taking my bala like that, but im sorry to tell you a couple of spikes will not be doing to much of anything to me."

Just as the spikes moved forward, kazunori sonidoed a step to left then a sonido to the right. Just as kazunori moved his pesquisa caught kazunori's opponent. As the attack came for kaz's neck, kaz grabbed hold of xulls arm and back flipped over him. Ending up behind xull barely a inch was left between them. Charging a cero with his left arm and aimed it right in the center of xulls back. Just in case xull was to turn around and attack kazunori charged a cero in his left eye. Preparing the cero to be fire, kazunori slashed downwards with his zanpokuto aiming to cut off xulls right arm.

"You see my friend my greatest attribute is not just speed, but also my reiatsu based attacks. My strength is not the most powerful nor is it the most weak, its evenly based."
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: so much sand... WHY?? (open)   so much sand... WHY?? (open) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:27 am

" i am the sin of Avrice, you say you are equal and balanced that is not correct why are you and arrancar?, if you were balanced you wouldnt be here."
Xull Shoots out spikes of his hold back punchering Kazunori left arm stop the first creo from firering ,defteclting his sword swing, and RagZigs above the arrancar forming a sheild of metal to deflect the second cero

Last edited by infinte Despare on Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: so much sand... WHY?? (open)   so much sand... WHY?? (open) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:41 am

"I see so this is what a sinners reiatsu feels like. Its dark and evil, much like my own. But you are saying my as an arrancar can not have the power I say. Well you could be right, but so could I. I have no reason to argue your reasons. But deflecting my sword and cero pretty impressive. Enough freadly talk though, I am El Donglitzen, if you are worthy enough ill tell you my last name."

Placing his zanpokuto back in its hold, Donglitzen charged a bala in both of his hands. Fire them both at the same time, then using sonido to appear behind xull just after the bala hit. Running forward sending a barrage of sword swings one after another.

Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: so much sand... WHY?? (open)   so much sand... WHY?? (open) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:36 am

Xull doges the balas by rigzig to the left of the left of both of them. as the man went to swing his sword the spikes modled and cought it in his spikes, xull then barrel rolls and release to sword the force behinde the roll should fleng the man on to the ground at the very least.
then xull Froms and armor on himself sinse he cant keep up he deicdes to be a tad defencive. xull return to the ground and froums his iron maydin behind himself, and awaits his opponents next attack.
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: so much sand... WHY?? (open)   so much sand... WHY?? (open) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:52 am

Donglitzen was amazed at the sinner being able to dodge his bala. Don felt letting xull grab his blade and doing a barrel role the best thing to do. The barrel role cause donglitzen to be thrown about 5 or 7 feet away.

"I see you are taking a defensive state, oh well. Ill just blast away until I desimate your protection or I give out. Im just starting to have fun though I hope you dont get mad if I tell you this is just getting started."

Placing his zanpokuto back in its case, then forming again two bala in his hands. Firing these bala then preparing two more, then two more, then two more. After he had down firing bala, he had sent a total of 8 bala towards his opponent. Showing a few signs of being tired after this.

"You either got to have some kind of amazing speed or defencive power to get out of that unharmed."
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: so much sand... WHY?? (open)   so much sand... WHY?? (open) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:57 pm

Xull stood like a statue as the man-thing talked , Xull was not much for words, when the man strated to fire his bala again xull harded his metal shell to a thoffness so any hit wont not damage him too much. took the frist two , then froms shields on his arm to deflect the next four. using the shileds to knock them aside, the last two xull attemted to grab them, he failto grab the one with his left hand it hit left shoulder, but grab the last one a crushed it before it exploded.
Xull rigZig to 5ft infront of the man,the shelids had now become 4ft long blaldes xull,
opened his mouthand shot 3 foot long spike at bala speed, and followed the man to were he went doged or hit and swung both his arms furiously 4 swings with each arm high,low,high,mid. xull contined his attacks for a another 4 swings of each, al the while tryign to place the iron maydin behind the man .
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: so much sand... WHY?? (open)   so much sand... WHY?? (open) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:25 pm

"Impressive, you were able to get out of being hit, from all but one bala. I see them shields are actually blades, how entertaining. I do say if you keep this up I might be forced to use my resurrecion."

charging a cero in his right arm and holding it upwards. As xull fired the 3 spikes, Donglitzen fired his cero to negate the attack. A good bit of the cero would still get past the spikes, and if xull keeped going forward he would run right into the cero. Now that xull was in the perfect pesquisa rang donglitzen was able to dodge everyone of xulls sword attacks with ease. Bending down under the high attack, then jumping above the low, then kicking the next high attack, then using sonido to the right of xull. Getting away from the next four attacks, donglitzen positioned a cero pointing right towards xull right leg. Then back flipping about 8 feet away from xull to get away from any attack.He would have a hard time getting his iron maiden in position to do what ever it does.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: so much sand... WHY?? (open)   so much sand... WHY?? (open) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:29 pm

xull continued his Charge at the Cero and jumped up and spin like a Table Saw blade but with a smouoth edge spinning virically that cut right threw the cero all the time his iron madien moving in a possition.
Xull stopped spinnign in mid air and just floated there and then went on the ground the iron madin now behind Xull, it opennd like a coffen the door falling to the ground dusty clowd explonding up as the door fell onto the sands chain brust out of the black door like and enternce to another dimion the darkness inside not peniarated by the light of huccumondo. the chian flew past Xull with exploivse speed and stoped and wrapped around Xull his facal experacatiopn changing to terror as the chain pulled him into the iron Madin shaped Coffen. and the rased back as the last of Xull vanished int he drakness and the door closed some chains wrapped around. Xull was banging the door and then juisty slinces

Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: so much sand... WHY?? (open)   so much sand... WHY?? (open) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:30 pm

xull continued his Charge at the Cero and jumped up and spin like a Table Saw blade but with a smouoth edge spinning virically that cut right threw the cero all the time his iron madien moving in a possition.
Xull stopped spinnign in mid air and just floated there and then went on the ground the iron madin now behind Xull, it opennd like a coffen the door falling to the ground dusty clowd explonding up as the door fell onto the sands chain brust out of the black door like and enternce to another dimion the darkness inside not peniarated by the light of huccumondo. the chian flew past Xull with exploivse speed and stoped and wrapped around Xull his facal experacatiopn changing to terror as the chain pulled him into the iron Madin shaped Coffen. and the rased back as the last of Xull vanished int he drakness and the door closed some chains wrapped around. Xull was banging the door and then juisty slinces

Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: so much sand... WHY?? (open)   so much sand... WHY?? (open) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:29 pm

Watching as Xull was dragged into the coffin, Donglitzen only thought of this as a trick of some sort. "What could this be, his own attack pulling him inwards. This must be some sort of sinner technique or one of his own. Heh I will not be lossing to such a monster though." Donglitzen did not attack instead he rested a little. Regaining some lost energy from before. "Hurry up what ever you are, I want to see what this thing does. I do not like people hiding secrets, I also do not like them wasting my time. I have some where to be. I have things to do that are more important that being here fighting you." Still just waiting to see what would happen, Donglitzen stabbed his Zanpokuto into the sand and leaned on to it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: so much sand... WHY?? (open)   so much sand... WHY?? (open) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:39 am

A heavy like Rain of riatsu is release and the iron maden crummbles apart Xull is not at his Full causticity.Xull Steps forward Emmiting all of his Riatsu no longer holdiong back anythign he would be lot harder to hit since reemarging from the iron madien as it cumbled he was different not noticeble but his Riatsu was now nothing but killing intent,
With a Ragzig Xull was beside the man and puches for he face with so much power and speed that if doged the air would nic the man-thing skin.
he then redrew his Daggers there was now hell chains attachted to them he spon them on the chain and began whip-like attacks with them not only woud the easy cut threw herro but he had even more power behinde his swings now that he absubed the power of his iron madin.
His wip-like attacks some just stright shoots at them man-thing other more complcated like shooting dagger past man and pull it back to attack from behind. as he atttcked he RagZig all around the man find a peak spot and lunching his feiry of whipping strikes

Last edited by infinte Despare on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: so much sand... WHY?? (open)   so much sand... WHY?? (open) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:49 am

Donglitzen smiled, as soon as Xull was beside Donglitzen, his blade was pointed towards Xulls neck. Donglitzen tilted his head forward making the punch miss, but Donglitzen still felt the wind coming off of the punch hitting his skin. Keeping his head forward Donglitzen charged an eye Cero from his left eye and fired it right into Xulls head. To keep any close rang attack from hitting, Donglitzen used Sonido to appear 5 feet away from Xull. "So you are going to use speed to attack me, pathetic. I am speed, and any close range attack you even try to hit me with I can see coming." Donglitzen focused his Pesquisa waiting for Xull who was now spinning around Donglitzen to attack. Donglitzen knew those chains were a problem he would have to come up with something. When Xull stopped and sent the attacks, Donglitzen waved his Zanpokuto back and forth blocking a couple of the attack. One attack went over Donglitzens head, then another one stabbed Donglitzen in the left should. Donglitzen pulled the chain out of his shoulder and pulled it forward with all of his strength, which was enough to pull Xull forward. In the end Donglitzen only had one think he wanted to do. So he used all of his speed to Sonido forward and simple remove Xulls mask.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: so much sand... WHY?? (open)   so much sand... WHY?? (open) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:41 pm

(intervening post. Cofang, thats not how pesqueisa works. It allows you to sense your opponants reiatsu. If he moves behind you, you'd know. It does not allow you to predict all of their attacks, especially considering you didn't even specify in your app that you could do that. you might have good pesquisa but its doesn't allow for what your doing. Dont make me have to intervene again.)
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: so much sand... WHY?? (open)   so much sand... WHY?? (open) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:42 pm

Xull Ragzig into the air and says
"you not even worth my time" and opens a gate to hell and returns to hell.
tread end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so much sand... WHY?? (open)   so much sand... WHY?? (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

so much sand... WHY?? (open)
Page 1 of 1