Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Carapacion Armor I_vote_lcapCarapacion Armor I_voting_barCarapacion Armor I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Carapacion Armor I_vote_lcapCarapacion Armor I_voting_barCarapacion Armor I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Carapacion Armor Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Carapacion Armor Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Carapacion Armor Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Carapacion Armor Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Carapacion Armor Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Carapacion Armor Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Carapacion Armor Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Carapacion Armor Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Carapacion Armor Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Carapacion Armor Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Carapacion Armor Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Carapacion Armor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kairu
Normal Member
Kairu

Carapacion Armor Empty
PostSubject: Carapacion Armor   Carapacion Armor EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:47 pm

Item name: Carapacion armor

Description: natural grown armor, it adds a little extra defense against bullets
It's a skin tight vest that covers the chest, stomach, hips and shoulders and part of the lower neck back and front.

Effect: Adds a little extra defense against bullets, making bullets not fatal but can still feel impact, this has no affect on blades or anything other then bullets. It works like a bullet proof vest would in any situation.

Note:The vests take damage from every shot. So after 3 or 4 shots from a pistol to one section, like the front chest, will crack it and make that part of the armor useless. 2 shots up close would break it. A shot gun up close will destroy what ever part it hits, and 2 or 3 blasts from farther then 10 foot will break it. A sniper rifle will crack it in 1 from any range. A rocket, so help the poor bugger who finds this out, will probably blow the armor off them and into little bits along with their shoes and the rest of them. :b

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 1 it can be reused many times.

Character: Jirou Tsubaki
Also able to be apply'd for by espada

Last edited by Kairu on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Carapacion Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carapacion Armor   Carapacion Armor EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:59 pm

And what if the bullets are mildly explosive? Like the ones the Coalition uses (which is only two of them anyway)? Granted, they're not very explosive (Six inch AOE), but explosive none the less. Would that effect the armor some? Armor may protect you, but it does fail eventually, no matter what it is designed for, so something about that too.
Back to top Go down
Kairu
Normal Member
Kairu

Carapacion Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carapacion Armor   Carapacion Armor EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:17 pm

I added it would work like any bullet proof vest, so essentially the pentration of the explosive bullet would be nulled, and yea it will fail from time to time just like a regular bullet proof vest and the explosion would still be effective a vest can't stop that lol saying that tho remember the vest is covering most of the body burn result and explosive will still be less effective tho.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Carapacion Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carapacion Armor   Carapacion Armor EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:30 pm

But how much will they take before failing? The Coalition's guns do a set amount of damage, no matter who is using them. So I kind of need an approximate failing limit.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Carapacion Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carapacion Armor   Carapacion Armor EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:14 pm

Sorry for interjecting jun, but kairu is working on theses things at my behest. The Armor is designed to grant added protection against bullets, especially for arrancar who's hierro is not up to scratch. So, it would stop weaker shots from pistols, and shot guns fired from more than 10 feet. It'll slow down the sniper rifle shots but they'll still go through it.

The vests take damage from every shot. So after 3 or 4 shots from a pistol to one section, like the front chest, will crack it and make that part of the armor useless. 2 shots up close would break it. A shot gun up close will destroy what ever part it hits, and 2 or 3 blasts from farther then 10 foot will break it. A sniper rifle will crack it in 1 from any range. A rocket, so help the poor bugger who finds this out, will probably blow the armor off them and into little bits along with their shoes. :b
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Carapacion Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carapacion Armor   Carapacion Armor EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:59 am

Thank you. That was what I was looking for. However, the sniper rifle actually doesn't fire bullets if you read the description. Though it is still has a high penetration value. Just thought I'd point that one out. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Carapacion Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carapacion Armor   Carapacion Armor Empty

Back to top Go down

Carapacion Armor
Page 1 of 1