Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Bloody Family Reunion!? I_vote_lcapThe Bloody Family Reunion!? I_voting_barThe Bloody Family Reunion!? I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Bloody Family Reunion!? I_vote_lcapThe Bloody Family Reunion!? I_voting_barThe Bloody Family Reunion!? I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Bloody Family Reunion!? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Bloody Family Reunion!? Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Bloody Family Reunion!? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Bloody Family Reunion!? Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Bloody Family Reunion!? Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Bloody Family Reunion!? Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Bloody Family Reunion!? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Bloody Family Reunion!? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Bloody Family Reunion!? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Bloody Family Reunion!? Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Bloody Family Reunion!? Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Bloody Family Reunion!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

The Bloody Family Reunion!? Empty
PostSubject: The Bloody Family Reunion!?   The Bloody Family Reunion!? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:11 pm

"COOUUUUSSSSSIIIIINNNNN" Said the voice of one Luna Chitose as she banged on the door to her cousin Saisei's magnificent house, "Cousin SAISEI!!! It's MEEEEEE LUUUUUUNNNNNNNNAAAAAA!!!!!!!" She continued to bang on the door a couple of times and then frowned as a bulge appeared on her head angry anime style a split second before she kicked the large door IN and walked ontop of it.

"Cousin Saisei!!! You home?" She said as she should there and just waited for a response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
6 hours earlier
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Say whaaa? You mean to tell me one of my cousin's actually lives nearby?" Luna said in surprise as she was talking to one of the coalition member's..one Sharu Kitsugi, "Well thats nice to know. I haven't seen family in years..I think I'll drop by later today."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
back to present
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cousin!" She said as she cupped her hands over her mouth like a megaphone. After that though she just continued to wait quietly. She hadn't seen any family in so long that she was only aware of Saisei's name because of the girl from the coalition. it actually made her feel bad that she was that out of touch with her family.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: The Bloody Family Reunion!?   The Bloody Family Reunion!? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:25 pm

Saisei was sitting in his bed, and was listening to some music. It was his day off, from the Coalition, and he was planning on not doing anything for the whole day. That is, until he heard screaming at his door. "What the...." He said, walking over. only to see his cousin, Luna there. "Oh, dear god." He said, rubbing his head. Grabbing a random shirt, he walked downstairs, to find his door gone, and her standing on it.

"Well, it's nice to see you to..." He looked at her, before sighing. "You havn't changed, have you? Well, come in. I was about to make breakfast, I guess." He walked into the kitchen, and got something to drink. "Make whatever you want, I'll just buy more later." He said, finally grabbing a bottle of water. "Oh, by the way. why are you here? I'm never visited by family, mostly cause I ran off on Dad, and Mom. How is Uncle Shiro?" He walked into the living room, and sat down, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: The Bloody Family Reunion!?   The Bloody Family Reunion!? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 7:03 pm

" Daddy Shiro is fine" Luna said as she followed her cousin into his kitchen and made a glass of water for herself to drink since she was thirsty from her 6 hour trip here. She looked a bit annoyed but in a fashion that made it obvious that the cause was the house she was in. She hadn't been in a house this big before since her side of the family had been cut out from the family money.

"I'm here because I have nothing else left." She said with a sigh, "I've been away from the family so long that I don't know anyone anymore cept you little cousin. I figured if anyone was gonna help me out it'd be you." Her stomach growled and she bent over in obvious pain. She hadn't eaten in a few days and he just mentioned food. That didn't make her tummy happy at all..since it wasn't being fed just yet.

"you aren't visited by family..? What are you on their blacklist too? Even though you have THIS house? How's that..?" Luna said as she got a little mad, he didn't visit family..family didn't visit him..yet he STILL had this nice house with all this stuff? That wasn't exactly fair..but that was a long time ago and Luna let it drop without making a fuss of it.

Luna accidentally shattered the glass she had been drinking from..though no water remained in it. It had been so long since she had to control her own strength that she had forgotten how to fine tune her grip to not break such fragile things.

"Sorry lil cousin.. I didn't mean to.." She said as she picked up the pieces and threw them in the trash. She looked both embarassed and ashamed. Unlike the other chitose who had a minute blessing from dragon ancestory Luna was a special case.. both in gender and in the amount of draconic power she possessed. She hoped it didn't anger her cousin and get her kicked out of his home.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: The Bloody Family Reunion!?   The Bloody Family Reunion!? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:41 am

Saisei took a sip from his water. "I see. Well, technically, I help out the Coalition, so I won't be here all that often. But, if you need a place to stay, I have rooms, obviously." He said, pointing upwards. "I ran away, Luna. I couldn't take them anymore. It wasn't easy, knowing your father respected nothing you did." He chuckled. "I get this house, because my idiot parents never cancelled my credit card. Probably hoping I will come back. Like I said, you can stay here. Believe me, I need someone else here. This place makes noises." He said, taking another drink.

He watched as Luna broke her glass. She really seemed embarrassed by it, but Saisei started laughing. "There's no need to be that upset over a glass. Accidents happen. I mean, you should meet Parius. I heard he went through roof. Anyway, I can take you to room. If you accept staying here, of course." He said. Taking the last drink of his water, he threw it into the trash, and crossed his arms, waiting for Luna's answer.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bloody Family Reunion!?   The Bloody Family Reunion!? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bloody Family Reunion!?
Page 1 of 1