Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Her Bloody Enterance I_vote_lcapHer Bloody Enterance I_voting_barHer Bloody Enterance I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Her Bloody Enterance I_vote_lcapHer Bloody Enterance I_voting_barHer Bloody Enterance I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Her Bloody Enterance Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Her Bloody Enterance Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Her Bloody Enterance Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Her Bloody Enterance Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Her Bloody Enterance Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Her Bloody Enterance Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Her Bloody Enterance Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Her Bloody Enterance Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Her Bloody Enterance Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Her Bloody Enterance Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Her Bloody Enterance Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Her Bloody Enterance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Her Bloody Enterance Empty
PostSubject: Her Bloody Enterance   Her Bloody Enterance EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:59 pm

A woman was in the middle of Cairo, was it(?), when she decided to do it. She then formed her vizard mask in the palm of her hand. She makes sure that she has her violin strapped across her back, and it was there. The woman was wearing a shredded-looking tanktop and pants, with no shoes whatsoever. Her ghostly-white skin tone glown brightly under the rays of the crescent moon, which contrasted against her pitch black, unkempt hair that was partially tied off in a ponytail-bun which looked just as unkempt as the rest of her hair. She allows her inner hollow to take control, as the bloody shinigami went into her full-vizard form. The Creeper, who was now controlling Yuki's body for a moment, made a downwards slash movement and opened a garganta. The being walked into the garganta, heading straight for Hueco Mundo, where she could hopefully find the Espada leader. After she enters the garganta, the portal shut behind her, leaving nothing of her presence... Yuki's presence ...in the human world.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next thing Yuki remembers was waking up in a white desert, with her mask on the ground and inches from her face. She smashes her vizard mask, allowing it to turn back into its blood red reitsu and flow back into Yuki's body. She stands up and reaches over onto her back with her only arm, her left arm. She finds that her Violin is unscathed. However, just to be sure and maybe attract some attention in this world, she attaches the bow that would help her play the violin onto the end of her left arm, and then positions the violin against her neck.

Then she plays a song. One that emanated a feeling of death, blood, and sadness. Which quickly leads up to more aggressive tones, ones that gave tones that felt vengeful. She continued to play her violin, for many hours over, and when she sees someone approaching her, she detatches her bow and violin and tosses them aside, just so they won't get damaged if a fight ensued.

She stands in a stature that one would think of military people would stand in. The stance of position. She was ready to dodge attacks if there were any, but she waits until the person she finds makes a move first.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Her Bloody Enterance   Her Bloody Enterance EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:59 am

Arngrim was "resting" in the throne room of los noches, his eyes closed but his mind fully aware. He's abilty to sense allowed him to detect the approaching hollow 300 feet before they reached him, and although they tried to keep quite his eyes snapped open when they entered the room. "What do you want.." the cero espada growled.

The leader of the hollow pack shuffled back, and lowered his head. "My king, a vizard has been spotted in the sands, playing a violin. She's quite strong. Should we kill her?" The hollow asked. Arngrim scowled. He hated vizards. They were abominations, a mix of hollow and shinigami, beasts that didn't deserve to live. But her pressense sparked his interest.

"No, don't kill her. I want to see this vizard, see why it came her, and I could use a snack. Bring her to me, and don't mess it up, or you'll be the one I snack on." Arngrim said he deep voice crackling. The hollow nodded and they fled the room leaving him in peace.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pack of hollow had surrounded the vizard, creaping in on her from all sides. There was about 6, two were weaklings around 3-2, and the other four ranged from 2-4 to 2-1. They kept their pressense hidden except for the one who approached from the front, this hollow was the distaction, and although it didn't know, it was about to die. It charged in at the vizard and was likely cut in half, right before the other five attacked, coming in from all sides. They aimed to grab her by the arms an legs, the weakest one almost trampling on the violin. This one also probably died so the vizard could take said violin, but she wouldn't get another chance as the 4 stronger ones grabbed her and dragged he, screaming or not, towards los noches to Arngrim. They left the vizard in the throne room and slammed the doors behind her, where a pair of yellow eyes glared at her from the depths of the room.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Her Bloody Enterance   Her Bloody Enterance EmptyWed May 09, 2012 3:12 am

She then saw a hollow charge after her... In response to the thing charging at her, she lunged at it and got on top of it. Then she unhinged her jaws and took a mighty chomp of the Hollow's neck. After ripping that part of the hollow's neck off, she claws and slices the Hollow's neck off. That was when she saw the other hollow.

The hollow tried to grab her and kidnap her, but she wasn't going anywhere without her violin. Then another hollow stumbled over her violin. Her eyes and reiatsu flared intensely as she saw this. She shunpos behind that hollow and started ripping the shollow to shreds with her bare, claw-like hands. In fact, he was nothing but shredded remains after a good 20 seconds. Then the other 4 hollows tried to grab her again. She managed to grab her violin and bow, but she was then picked up and carried off...

She tried to ask questions of where she was being taken and why they didn't kill her. She wasn't resisting the kidnapping, because she knew that if she played along then she'd meet their master, who would more than likely be the King of Hueco Mundo. After a good hour or something like that, the hollows arrived at Los Noches with Yuki, and they dropped her off in front of a warlike arrancar who sat on a throne...

Even though she and this arrancar weren't of the same race, she felt closer to him as if a subconcious bond. Maybe it was because he fit how she dreamed a regular arrancar would be like... Maybe it was because how he had the same pale, gray skin that made each other look almost dead like... She doesn't know... She just likes him.

His stare intimidated her a little, yet made her feel confident. She knelt before the Arrancar King of whom she never met before and said to him, "The King of Hueco Mundo, I presume? If so, I introduce myself as Yuki... And I wish to serve you and your cause..." She doesn't say more than that, because she got the feeling that he had no intentions of liking her or would even kill her if she said something wrong... She just kept short and simple so she would try to not anger this man.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Her Bloody Enterance   Her Bloody Enterance EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:23 pm

Arngrim growled when she began to speak. He hated vizards more than he hated anything. And he definite didn't trust them, even ones who seemed intent on joining with him. But he already had a vizard in his keeping, and a strong one. Taking another would prove even more that he was king of this land and all hollow. It would send a message to other vizards, one that said they are not safe from him. They will die or he will crush their will and use them.

"You presume to much to speak to me. I did not ask your name worm. I did not ask why your here. I will ask you this, give me one good reason I should not crush you now. What can you do for me that will help me destroy the vizard and shinigami, and establish a new home on earth for all hollow? Best give me a good answer." Arngrim finished and stood, drawing his sword. He let all of his massive reiatsu rush out to let her know he was serious. He was no weakling when it came to reiatsu, he rivaled the former king in that respect, more so now even.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Her Bloody Enterance   Her Bloody Enterance EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:32 pm

"One good reason... One good reason..." she started muttering, a bit insanely like... She was losing control of her sanity at this moment... but she managed to say, "They betrayed me... The killed my brother, took my arm, and locked me away without good justification... They had no right to lock me away... I want to kill them all, yes yes, kill all of them... It'll show them for ruining my life..."

Most of what she was muttering was to herself, but she said it aloud. She shakes her head and regains her sanity. Then she says to Arngrim, "My reason... I hate what I have become. I hated being a shinigami and hate being a vizard more. I wanted to be something that could kill whenever I damn please... And I want revenge on the entire soul society for turning me into this freak and ruining my life."

It was true. She hated vizards, and hated that she became one. However, even though she hated it, she had to use her power to stay alive. She had to use her power to kill her foes... She needed her powers in order to get her revenge...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Her Bloody Enterance   Her Bloody Enterance EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:34 pm

Arngrim listened as he approached slowly, and was going to raise his sword and strike her down but stopped, as he though of a use for her. She hated shinigami, or so she said. If that was true he could use her, along with the other vizard he captured. He lowered his weapon, and considered what she had said.

"if you hate what you are so much, why not just let the hollow take over? Atleast your smart enough to understand that your scum unlike most vizards.... Well, I'll give you one chance to prove yourself. If you succeed, You will be welcomed here as an equal. Fail, and you'll probably die, but if you do live, and i see your face here again i'll rip it from your skull. "

He had the perfect task in mind, and it was to provide his other vizard with support when he unleashed her on the soul society. Not only that, but she would need a handler, someone to get her in and set her loose. If she managed that much, Arngrim would welcome her as an equal although he did not like the idea of it. But she probably wouldn't get far enough from Rena when she released her to survive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Her Bloody Enterance   Her Bloody Enterance Empty

Back to top Go down

Her Bloody Enterance
Page 1 of 1