Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Bloody tonic "B.L.E.A.C.H." I_vote_lcapBloody tonic "B.L.E.A.C.H." I_voting_barBloody tonic "B.L.E.A.C.H." I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Bloody tonic "B.L.E.A.C.H." I_vote_lcapBloody tonic "B.L.E.A.C.H." I_voting_barBloody tonic "B.L.E.A.C.H." I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Bloody tonic "B.L.E.A.C.H." Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Bloody tonic "B.L.E.A.C.H." Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Bloody tonic "B.L.E.A.C.H." Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Bloody tonic "B.L.E.A.C.H." Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Bloody tonic "B.L.E.A.C.H." Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Bloody tonic "B.L.E.A.C.H." Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Bloody tonic "B.L.E.A.C.H." Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Bloody tonic "B.L.E.A.C.H." Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Bloody tonic "B.L.E.A.C.H." Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Bloody tonic "B.L.E.A.C.H." Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Bloody tonic "B.L.E.A.C.H." Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Bloody tonic "B.L.E.A.C.H."

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Bloody tonic "B.L.E.A.C.H." Empty
PostSubject: Bloody tonic "B.L.E.A.C.H."   Bloody tonic "B.L.E.A.C.H." EmptySun May 19, 2013 9:14 pm

Item name: Bloody Tonic

Description: Bloody tonic "B.L.E.A.C.H." 23

Effect: Bloody Tonic allows for the user to convert the blood of their enemies into a sort of elixir that allows for the drinker of said elixir to mimic the person's reiatsu shortly, along with their personality. This elixir in addition restores the drinkers reiatsu over time. Once at full reiatsu the elixir will begin to heal the drinker instead. The device can not be used within battle due to fluctuations in reiatsu, and can be damaged by physical and electrical damage. The device has been made insulated as to make it less prone to electrical failure. The healing rate of one of these would take 10 post to fully heal someone from a critical condition. The elixir's allotted time of healing also depends on the amount of blood converted, a single pint of blood is only 1 cup of the elixir and a single cup would only last for 10 seconds. If you initiate combat or are attacked the reiatsu fluctuations would disrupt the healing process and cut it short.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: One, unless it becomes damaged and requires repair, then you may replace it.

Created by Akira and Ryokoshky.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Bloody tonic "B.L.E.A.C.H." Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody tonic "B.L.E.A.C.H."   Bloody tonic "B.L.E.A.C.H." EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:50 pm

Approved.

Price Tag: 500 desai.
Back to top Go down

Bloody tonic "B.L.E.A.C.H."
Page 1 of 1