Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Bloody Ronin takes on the Visored Goddess I_vote_lcapThe Bloody Ronin takes on the Visored Goddess I_voting_barThe Bloody Ronin takes on the Visored Goddess I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Bloody Ronin takes on the Visored Goddess I_vote_lcapThe Bloody Ronin takes on the Visored Goddess I_voting_barThe Bloody Ronin takes on the Visored Goddess I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Bloody Ronin takes on the Visored Goddess Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Bloody Ronin takes on the Visored Goddess Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Bloody Ronin takes on the Visored Goddess Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Bloody Ronin takes on the Visored Goddess Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Bloody Ronin takes on the Visored Goddess Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Bloody Ronin takes on the Visored Goddess Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Bloody Ronin takes on the Visored Goddess Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Bloody Ronin takes on the Visored Goddess Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Bloody Ronin takes on the Visored Goddess Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Bloody Ronin takes on the Visored Goddess Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Bloody Ronin takes on the Visored Goddess Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Bloody Ronin takes on the Visored Goddess

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edge

The Bloody Ronin takes on the Visored Goddess Empty
PostSubject: The Bloody Ronin takes on the Visored Goddess   The Bloody Ronin takes on the Visored Goddess EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:20 am

"Been awhile since I've been here.....it's quiet as usual."

In between the nations of India and Pakistan lie the great Himalaya Mountains, who's peaks reached far into the sky, almost beckoning towards the heavens. These mountains were ancient, and had some serious history to them, especially to this specific warrior. His name? Stefan Soan, the Bloody Ronin. There was an old folks tale about a man who had slaughtered people because of events that had transpired in these tired old mountains, but perhaps it was just that: a tale. Or maybe it was based on truth. Who knows?

Anyway, let's get back to the present situation. Stefan Soan, the Bloody Ronin, was back to these great mountains for one thing: he was looking for a fight. He had heard rumors of a great Visored, and was hoping he could attract her attention somehow in order to challenge her to a fight. Well, maybe she would show up, maybe she wouldn't. Either way, Stefan would attract SOME attention in order to get someone to show up. Though, perhaps he could just wait? Nah, that's not his style, considering who he is. He'd have to do something big to get a persons attention.

Stefan was running around a village in the mountains destroying as much as possible, though trying not to kill anyone because then he would be breaking Soul Society law, and he really didn't want to have to deal with that right now. No, instead he wanted to focus on causing as much damage and destruction as possible. He was causing random wanton destruction in seemingly random areas, but in actuality he was heading in one main direction: the direction of his old home in these desolate mountains, as he saw it as a rather nostalgic place for a fight to happen that included him. After reaching the large open area where the remnants of his old house laid crumbling, Stefan sat down and began releasing some of hi spiritual pressure so someone looking for him would be able to find him.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

The Bloody Ronin takes on the Visored Goddess Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bloody Ronin takes on the Visored Goddess   The Bloody Ronin takes on the Visored Goddess EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:09 pm

"Tch.. Try to take a nice relaxing vacation..and someone goes and ruins it.."

Rena muttered this to herself as she change course on her walk through the sky from heading towards China to visit an old friend. She had almost made it to his hermit-like home near the north side of the himalaya's when he called her cell phone and told her someone was causing destruction in a village south of him within the mountain's range.

Unlike herself, her friend was very good as sensing reiatsu spikes, Rena was not able to sense reiatsu levels very well because her own power knocked out her senses. Otherwise despite the man's attempts to draw obvious attention to himself, Rena would have never noticed unless she passed by his location, which she would not have done on her previous course.

"Thanks for telling me Yaunlou. I'll take care of the situation then come to visit okay?"

She hung up the phone and with a burst of speed from several shunpo she rapidly increased her travelling speed so that she would arrive at the village in question within the next 5 minutes. When she got there, however, it had been randomly destroyed and that caused her to frown as she landed. She attended to any injured and questioned the local's, having learned a bit of the language from Yaunlou in the past, before setting off in the direction the man responsible, as she had learned it was indeed a man, had gone.

Within the next few minutes she reached where she had barely felt a pulse beacon of spiritual power. If only her own sensing wasn't cut to crap by her own spiritual power..ths would have been easier to locate.

"You are the one who destroyed that village? What in the nine hells were you thinking? They had no weapons, no powers, other than seeing you they could do nothing against you. Even if you hadn't hit any of them several of them still got injured from the destruction of their homes."

She placed a hand in reverse grip on the handle of her zanpaktou and sighed a bit, "Even though it took me a while to locate you it's plainly obvious you were waiting here for me. So you knew I was nearby? Who are you and why should I care that you were looking for me?"

Regardless of the answer Rena would go ahead and increase her spiritual energy to the maximum of what she could manage without releasing her zanpaktou to further augment her power. Someone had destroyed a village to garner her attention. She wasn't about to be caught off guard and they were about to be in a world of hurt.

Now she just waited to hear all he had to say. Then she'd decide how badly to hurt him for it.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net

The Bloody Ronin takes on the Visored Goddess
Page 1 of 1