Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Terra Reinhart I_vote_lcapTerra Reinhart I_voting_barTerra Reinhart I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Terra Reinhart Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Terra Reinhart Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Terra Reinhart Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Terra Reinhart Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Terra Reinhart Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Terra Reinhart Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Terra Reinhart Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Terra Reinhart Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Terra Reinhart Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Terra Reinhart Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Terra Reinhart Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Terra Reinhart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Terra Reinhart Empty
PostSubject: Terra Reinhart   Terra Reinhart EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:35 pm

Advent Human Template

Terra Reinhart Terra10

Basic Information

Name: Terra Reinhart
True Age: 21
Sex: Male
Personality:
Terra is a care-free, laid back, overall nice person. he is willing to help his comrades, and can almost always be seen smiling. He seems to have adopted his elements way, almost always going with the flow, and never really caring about important things. Overall, Terra seems to be a very happy young man.

However, this is all a front. Terra is, in reality, a cold-blooded, ruthless, calculating murderer. He cares little for others, and only ever truly cares for someone, if they are useful to him. All he desires, is to become powerful enough to rule his own empire, farther spread than the Soul society, Hueco Mundo, and Hell. He will only reveal his true face, to those he considers worthy to see it, but he can be pushed to show it, in battle.

Likes: Fighting, serving his current Master, Becoming powerful
Fears: Disappointing his master, Never fighting again, being turned into a pie

Character Appearance

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 155 lbs
Physical Traits:
Terra Reinhart Terra_10
Terra is a tall young man with brown hair that reaches to the base of his neck in the back and is styled into rather messy, vertical spikes and bangs that frame his face. He has blue eyes and slightly tanned skin.
Clothing: Terra wears a skintight, black, high-collared shirt, showing that he is rather muscular. Terra's pants bear a distinct feudal Japanese style; his belt is tied like an obi-sash and he wears hakama. His hakama are dark grey near the top, with several loops for his belt and two buttons, both of which are undone. The rest of the pants are tan with a small, lighter stripe of tan on the bottom hem. Terra wears a plain black wristband on his right arm, while his left arm is significantly more armored.
Accessories: On Terra's left arm, is a piece of armor, going the length of his arm. It is colored brown, and gold, and acts as his Fullbring.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Terra focuses on hard hitting, melee attacks. His strength is beyond that of a normal humans, and he mainly uses this to his advantage. Terra is also very good at sensing someone, able to tell someone's race, and power level, by looking them, directly in the eye. His sensing is also very good, able to sense the faintest thread of Rietsu.
Strengths:
Physical Strength, Sensing
Weaknesses:
Speed,

Abilities & Weapons

Primary Stage
Name: Rietsu Eyes
Effect: Terra is able to tell exactly what a person is, by just having eye contact with that person. He can tell race, and power level, in anything. he can also do it to cloaked beings, but he must lock gazes with them, for a longer period.

Name: Air Haste
Effect: Using his natural element, Terra is able to use the air, to make himself extremely fast, for a short period of time. Speed boost X3, and lasts for 3 posts, before a 2 post cool-down.

Name: Air Crush
Effect: Using Air, Terra can either snuff out fire, or make it even bigger, depending on who he is fighting, and allied with.

Name: Air Slices
Effect: Terra can send multiple blades of air, at his opponent. Each are the power, and speed of Bala.

Name: Rietsu Blast
Effect: Basically, Terra's version of a Cero, only it is green colored.

Final Stage
Terra Reinhart Xemnas10
While using his Final Form, Terra's hair becomes longer, more wild, and pure white. His eyes also turn golden.

Name: Shield of Wind
Effect: Creating a bubble of air around him, Terra can block attacks up to a Gran Rey Cero-powered move. If an enemy attacks the shield, with melee, Terra can manipulate the wind, and push them back, even sending a blade of air at them. It lasts for 1 post, and has a 3 post cool-down

Name: Teleportation
Effect: A move Terra made up, it uses his memories, and sensing abilities as a basis, instead of Air. Terra can open a portal, to anywhere he has been before, and escape a battle. Using his sensing ability, he can also see if anything is one the other side. It is also convenient, for delivering troops, to areas they are needed. This is not a battle technique, and is more of an escape move, except for the reason stated before.

Name: Air Blade
Effect: Terra can create a blade, made of air. It can last for 5 posts, until it dissapears. The blade, being made of Air, is also indestructible. IT takes a 4 post cool-down.

Name: Meister Typhoon
Effect: By willing the air around him, Terra can make a typhoon happen. ripping anything from the ground, from trees, to boulders, Terra is unfazed by it, as he stands at it's center. Also, it can augmented, by different elements. Adding fire, makes everything in the area burn. This move is very hard to dodge, but it is still possible. also, if you can make it to the "eye" of the typhoon, you will not feel any of the effects. It lasts for 3 posts, before needing a 4 post cool-down.

Boosts: Strength X3, Durability X3, Endurance X3

Fullbring (Optional)

Weapon / Item(s) / Whatever it is on you:
Terra Reinhart Terra_10
Terra's Fullbring, comes from his piece of armor, spanning his entire left arm. It's name is, "The Need to Protect".
Appearance:
Terra Reinhart 20100810
Terra's piece of armor extends all over his body, becoming like a knight. He gains a black cape, which is white on the inside lining. It acts as actual armor, giving Terra an Average Hierro strength armor. He also gains a very specific sword.
Spoiler:
Powers: [If the weapon / item(s) gives you special powers, explain it below]

Name: Weapon Summon
Effect: Self explanatory here. Terra, if his weapon is knocked away from him, is able to make it come back to him.

Name: Armored Lances
Effect: Terra creates up to three lances, made to pierce armor. This doesn't mean it will, but it will damage the armor, even if it doesn't damage the person behind it. 3 post cool-down
The Lance-
Spoiler:

Name: Gallant Shield
Effect: Terra forms a shield, of armor. It is able to withstand something the power of 2 Gran Rey Cero's, before breaking. It'll last for 3 posts, with a 3 post cool-down
Gallant Shield-
Spoiler:

Name: Armored Explosion
Effect: Terra charges his armor, with energy, then releases it all, in a huge explosion. The explosion being Cero Oscuras strength, and needless to say, Terra is knocked out of Fullbring. One thread limit

Boosts:Strength X3, Durability X3, Endurance X2

Hyper Mode

Name: [What is the name of your ability?]
Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember these build upon your natural primary stage powers and are thus much stronger.]

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember these build upon your natural primary stage powers and are thus much stronger.]

Boosts:

Back Drop:

Background: Terra was born into the Reinhart family, though this information never truly grew on him. Three years into his life, he got a little brother. however, he was soon kidnapped, and left hid mother in a wreck. After that, Terra grew up in a normal setting, but his mother still never was the same. His father took control of the house, until Terra was 15. Then, his house burnt down, killing everyone inside, except for him. That day, Terra felt true joy. It was him who set the fire. He had never felt so excited in his life! He wanted more. So, from then on, Terra lived his own life, killing when he got the urge. He had found out about his powers, when he was 13, and had mastered them a couple of years later, which helped in him escaping a crime scene. He continued this spree, until he was 21. He had new grounds, and wasn't exactly doing anything. However, he soon found a target, a man with purple hair, and he didn't seem to be that strong. Terra waited, until the man entered an alleyway, and struck. However, unknown to Terra, this was Mugen Chat. He effortlessly stopped Terra, and interrogated him. Finding his powers useful, Mugen brought him back to Atlantis, and gave him to Serenity. Serenity implanted something in Terra's brain, making him the opposite of his former personality. In the process, he became Serenity's experiment #3. however, Terra knew this, and only used the personality, when he needed it. Terra joined the Regno, when this was finished, owing his allegiance to Grand.
Side Notes:
1. I have permission from Zenke, obviously, to make a Reinhart
2. I have permission, from Bliss, to make this Her character's, Xerxes, older brother. Also, I have permission to have Serenity in his background.
RP Sample: Meh. You know me.

Last edited by Parius Chitose on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Terra Reinhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terra Reinhart   Terra Reinhart EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:50 pm

Air Slice, Reiatsui Blast needs cooldowns...

Shield of Wind seems too OP since it lasts a long time AND no one can penetrate it via melee attacks... make it so that it seems less OP...

Everything else seems fine to me...

I tier this as a 2-2
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Terra Reinhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terra Reinhart   Terra Reinhart EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:12 am

Changed.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Terra Reinhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terra Reinhart   Terra Reinhart EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:28 am

Air slice doesn't need a cooldown. Its a bala, but air. Same with reiatsu blast. Its just a green cero, cero dont have them. Just be smart and dont spam it becuase they do use energy. >.>

Agreed on Wind shield, but seeing as you've fixed it i'm happy.

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Terra Reinhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terra Reinhart   Terra Reinhart Empty

Back to top Go down

Terra Reinhart
Page 1 of 1