Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Meimu Forpath ~ Shinigami I_vote_lcapMeimu Forpath ~ Shinigami I_voting_barMeimu Forpath ~ Shinigami I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Meimu Forpath ~ Shinigami I_vote_lcapMeimu Forpath ~ Shinigami I_voting_barMeimu Forpath ~ Shinigami I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Meimu Forpath ~ Shinigami Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Meimu Forpath ~ Shinigami Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Meimu Forpath ~ Shinigami Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Meimu Forpath ~ Shinigami Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Meimu Forpath ~ Shinigami Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Meimu Forpath ~ Shinigami Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Meimu Forpath ~ Shinigami Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Meimu Forpath ~ Shinigami Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Meimu Forpath ~ Shinigami Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Meimu Forpath ~ Shinigami Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Meimu Forpath ~ Shinigami Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Meimu Forpath ~ Shinigami

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyMist
LadyMist

Meimu Forpath ~ Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Meimu Forpath ~ Shinigami   Meimu Forpath ~ Shinigami EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:28 pm

Shinigami Template

Meimu Forpath ~ Shinigami Saber4

Basic Information

Name: Forpath, Meimu
True Age: Arthurian Times [an actual date is hard to pin sorry.]
Sex: Female

Character Traits

Height: Around 5'7
Weight: -
Physical Traits: Top picture
Clothing: Normal clothes and what not. Generally prefers to wear her Arthurian dress with her armor over her obi or anything else.
Accessories: A single pendant, shaped like a heart.

Personality: Meimu is a kind girl : she is very nice to anyone, no matter the race. Even then, she will swallow whatever the person believes in : because she is scared to be left alone. Meimu is great at healing, since she knows the body almost by instinct, and she loves to help people. She does have a lot of pride in who she is and what she had done with her past, and regards those that would slurr insults at her as ''uncouth.'' But she will not directly attack unless she is attacked first : because Meimu has the attitude of a knight regarding moral codes. Even if people disrespects her, she will treat them with respect since she wishes to be treated as such. This helped her foster a huge pool of patience : to the point that at times, it seems like she'll never lose her temper. In general, Meimu adjusts to the person : for loud people she goes quiet, and vice versa. She finds the thing they lack, and would fit in well, and does so : that makes her really good with people because she always seems to be liked. That is because she has such a open and welcoming aura : after all, Meimu accepts anyone, from mass murderers to saints, from Bounto to Arrancar. To her, race doesn't matter : creed doesn't matter. If people can get along, might as well do so, right? It does help that Meimu is a very curious person : she likes to know about people and learn brand new things, making her a jack of all trades almost.

Fears: Losing an important fight, not able to heal someone, being abandonned

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Meimu's fighting style is very knight like in nature : strong strokes, and a strong posture. But this is when she fights : in general she prefers to stay back and heal, but she still knows how to fight. She weilds a more powerful, graceful fighting style, honed with skills on her sword from her lifetime ago.

Strengths: Zanjutsu and Kido are the strongest for Meimu

Weaknesses: Hoho and Shunpo are the weakest for Meimu

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: Meimu's Zanpakto is actually invisible to everyone but herself : this is because the blade hides itself from others. This doesn't offer it an advantage except that it is invisible, therefore most are at a disadvantage against it. It can be sensed by others, due to the coat of reiatsu covering it, it does reflect sonar waves. In general, it's just invisible to the eyes.

Spirit’s Name: Yaiba

Spirit’s Appearance: Meimu and Yaiba

Spirit’s Personality: Yaiba is a stalwart and strong person : he likes to help and is very kind to Meimu. He is a good person, although a bit closed in at first. His ideals match Meimu's very well, so that makes them very compatible : although where he prefers to use strength to get his ideals through, Meimu prefers words. But they work well as a team. Yaiba himself is a quiet person and seems to enjoy the small things in life, not taking anything for granted.

Inner World: The inner world looks like an elegant castle, inside and out. A classical long time ago castle, with all the elegance of back then. It even seems almost unnaturally magical, as if a fantasy castle come to life.

Kidou: -gonna fill this out once tier is given!-

Meimu Forpath ~ Shinigami Sample_7eb4c70f669e92c3d35798d94240520d

Shikai

Meimu Forpath ~ Shinigami Sample_ad80a4167707c53a6c43065ed4872c35cd89fde6

Call Out Command: Come forth -Weapon Name- Yaiba

Appearance: Meimu's new outfit

Abilities: Meimu's shikai is very flexible : this is because of her weaponry mastery. She has a knowledge of just about any working sword, which leads into her primary ability. Until each blade is release or stated otherwise, they are affected by Meimu's natural capability of making the blade invisible. The blade does not change forms if called simply by ''yaiba'' however, each time Meimu wants to use Blade Shift, she needs to place the weapon name and then add yaiba at the end. [thus finishing with something like ''Come Forth, Excalibur Yaiba'' in order to form Excalibur. If called as ''Come Forth, Yaiba'' nothing happens, except the boosts.]

-- Blade Shift --
By calling out a sword's true name, Meimu is able to replicate it. This applies to swords found in mythology and stories, not necessarily real ones. A perfect example would be to call forth Excalibur. Her zanpakto changes and gains capabilities to the sword that has been called forth. Each new sword made will be placed in a list : along with knowledge on how to use the blade, and it's abilities. This list will grow as Meimu grows and learns more about different mythologies. As a note, she cannot reproduce another person's zanpaktou, unless they have a basis in actual mythology. [such as someone reproducing Masamune as their zanpaktou : however, Meimu will create the version found in the myth of Masamune.]

List of Blades:

Boosts: Meimu's physical strength and resistance are increased more so then they already are. The resistance is not only physical resistance, but also spiritual : allowing her to break restraints made of reiatsu much easier then most. This is also able to be exteriorized, allowing her to preform a barrier breaking resistance. A good example is concentrating that resistance around her fist, and then punching through the barrier. Her physical strength is such that she can take and stop a fully speeding car with a sword. Without a sword, she can do so but only if the car is at half speed. The true boost is in fact, Meimu's swordswoman capabilities. She can easily take on a master swordweilder and fight toe to toe : that is because she has learned the sword and once her shikai is engaged, able to make any sword she uses dance with an enrapturing beauty and grace. She wastes no movement : her skills are sharp and intimidating. Each blow is a blow that has to be blocked or parried : rarely dodged. Because each blow is a fatally intended one.

Bankai

Meimu Forpath ~ Shinigami Moe126235sample

New Name: Ragnarok -Weapon name-
Appearance: Alter form with normal clothes
Abilities: [What abilities does your character gain]
Boosts: [Increases in your character's physical capabilities. Speed, Strength, Stamina, etc.]

Toukai

Meimu Forpath ~ Shinigami Saber77

Name: Aeterium -Weapon Name-
New Appearance: Normal Meimu bride form
Abilities: [These are your bankai powers at a new height of god-like potential ( without being god mod )]
Boosts: [Being in this state puts your bankai boosts at x4]

Back Drop

Background: Meimu's history is relatively simple. Her name, Meimu, has been given to her when she entered japan, a knightly ghost no more then perhaps 300 years ago. However, she had died much before then, having been a knight during Arthurian times. Her structure of body made her small, and yet boyish, allowing her to become a knight even though there was a stigma about women back then. She died young, barely 16, and yet she still hadn't developed body wise. After her death, she continued to serve as a ghost, at least until her land stopped needed her. From then, she wandered quite a few centuries, simply learning about the lands : however her spirit chain was getting shorter. At one point, she almost became a hollow : but her strong will, and finding her inner powers as a shinigami allowed her to rise to the top of her power. However, her clothing was knight like, due to the fact that she came from Western Europe, during Arthurian times. However, it didn't seem to bother Meimu much.

She continued to wander all over the world, helping those that need it and those that sought it, a ghostly knight. At one point, she entered japan, and found herself faced with a strange culture : soul society. From there, she worked on and off with them, before fully joining them about 50 or so years ago. Since then, she had found herself at the 4th Squad, and prefers it there, due to the very nature of healing that the squad offers. Although she seems to be more fit to be in another section, Meimu's greatest passion is healing and helping others.. therefore she fits perfectly well within that squad. A great part of her memory is blank and empty, but Meimu has the feeling she will remember her past eventually : because once she sees something, she never forgets. But she is not worried about this.

Side Notes: Meimu's natural armor that replaces her uniform is actually a specially crafted armor. Meimu has kept it from the time she lived : the armor itself offers high spiritual resistence, allowing Meimu to usually get blasted by an element and yet charge through without much damage. This armor absorbs and disengages energies : so simply put, it can take up to half of Meimu's total output of energy in absorption. The only way to empty it, is to make a shield that nullifies the energy aspect of an attack. This shield lasts for that single post, and can only be used 3 times a thread at most. Otherwise, Meimu can form a shield in a single direction that acts like a one time defense : it will shatter after a single attack. The cool down on the big shield is 5 posts in between, and uses up all reserves of energy in the armor. This allows Meimu to play defense to her patients, and heal them without worrying for her own safety by being hit by a stray kido.

RP Sample: The crunch of gravel : the sword of a blade whistling in the air. A loud crash echoed, breaking the silence with the ripples of conflict. A beautiful figure, golden blonde hair flying in the wind of the clash, pushed. Succeeding in garning herself a step, the mesmerizing woman broke the engagement, and managed to hit the opponent : although majorly deflected, it was still a wound. The opponent seemed to be overwhelmed : the very aura of the girl was powerful and proud, a knight that never holds her head down in shame. The very grace and elegance in that neck of hers, the twist of her lips, and those piercing green eyes, permated the air with a feeling of beauty. But for the opponent, that beauty was dangerous : each blow sent at them was a fatal blow. It had to be dodged, parried or blocked, elsewise that would signify the end of the opponent. This stress was visible on them : however the blonde haired girl seemed to not even flinch. The flowing blue and white skirt looked unique, as the armor was littered with magical runes. The knight didn't move, and unnerved, the opponent attack.

The resonating sound of blades echoed again, another harsh wind blowing away at the heat of the clash. The knight held no weapon : but those gauntlets were curled around a hilt. A blade. That much was evident, as the knight broke the parry, the ringing steel showing the skills of the lady. Her body moved effortlessly : as if this very sense of fighting had been in her blood since her birth. The sound of bells could not be more beautiful : for this woman was bringing such a elegant and unique look to the fight. No one could look upon this scene and call it ugly or gross. Violence was not violence, but yet art. That was how striking the entirety of the situation is : the observers would only watch in awe the woman that moved like a swan upon a lake. Without warning, a powerful attack was unleashed : an upper cut from her, as the air sang with the blade's accuracy.

The sound of slicing flesh, and the remaining drips were a reminder. This woman was fatal, even as a wounded girl lay behind her. A wall that was hard to penetrate : and those fierce eyes showed a determination that no mortal being should ever have. No, her eyes could make gods quake in fear, for there was a holy fire in those eyes. Making a noise, the figure escaped, leaving the beautiful knight by herself, as she approached the body. With a gentle touch, light green as her eyes seemed to be healing the girl : and with another soft, gentle movement, she brought the girl with her, heading towards an area that would provide more comfort. And those eyes, full of holy fire, could be seen as eyes that were filled with a pure light.

The light of a knight.

Last edited by LadyMist on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Meimu Forpath ~ Shinigami   Meimu Forpath ~ Shinigami EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:45 pm

Immortal gift: This will also work with posts. Healing works as such, it takes 1 post to cure small wounds, 2 posts are medium, 3 posts for large wounds, and 5 for entire limbs.

This is how we effectively monitor healing, your way is ok, but we dont have anything to record how much energy you use.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Meimu Forpath ~ Shinigami   Meimu Forpath ~ Shinigami EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:58 pm

Approved. 2-4. Enjoy rping here. :b
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Meimu Forpath ~ Shinigami   Meimu Forpath ~ Shinigami EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:59 pm

Seconded
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meimu Forpath ~ Shinigami   Meimu Forpath ~ Shinigami Empty

Back to top Go down

Meimu Forpath ~ Shinigami
Page 1 of 1