Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Gabriel Meechel(Shinigami) I_vote_lcapGabriel Meechel(Shinigami) I_voting_barGabriel Meechel(Shinigami) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Gabriel Meechel(Shinigami) I_vote_lcapGabriel Meechel(Shinigami) I_voting_barGabriel Meechel(Shinigami) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Gabriel Meechel(Shinigami) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Gabriel Meechel(Shinigami) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Gabriel Meechel(Shinigami) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Gabriel Meechel(Shinigami) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Gabriel Meechel(Shinigami) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Gabriel Meechel(Shinigami) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Gabriel Meechel(Shinigami) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Gabriel Meechel(Shinigami) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Gabriel Meechel(Shinigami) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Gabriel Meechel(Shinigami) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Gabriel Meechel(Shinigami) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Gabriel Meechel(Shinigami)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

Gabriel Meechel(Shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Gabriel Meechel(Shinigami)   Gabriel Meechel(Shinigami) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:54 pm

Shinigami Template

Gabriel Meechel(Shinigami) UnitedStates6001145153

Basic Information

Name: Gabriel Meechel
True Age: 214
Sex: Male

Personality:

---> Gabriel is an easy going tech savy member of the Soul Society, he is always tucked away somewhere with his nose in some sort of newly aquired piece of technology. He is knowledgable in alot of different technologies and is always willing to share his knowledge with those interested. He is also always on the hunt for new and interesting Kido, and is constantly on the hunt for someone to teach him in the skills of Shunko.

He is a greatful student, and tho he appears to be an introvert he is quite outgoing and very talkative(an most of hte time he is over talkative and quite energetic). He follows orders to a T, both the letter and the spirit of the orders given, and will only ever consider disregarding them when there is a greater good that would divert him from the orders.

He is relatively peaceful, he doesn't like violence and will avoid it when he can, but it doesn't mean that he is unable to fight. He would prefer to talk a person out of a fight before having to use his combat skills or his fists to finish a situation. But he is far from a Pacifist. There is also a big part of him that just enjoys a good hunt.

He is also quite the womanizer.

Interests: Learning Shunko
Fears: Death, being a drain on society, Mice(not rats...mice)

Character Appearance

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 185 pounds
Physical Traits:
--->Eye Color: Blue
--->Hair Color: Blonde
--->Build: Muscular(lithe not heavy)
--->Scars/tattoo's: Scar leading from left shoulder to right hip from a fight with a vizard.
Clothing: Brown suite, light green tie, white dress shirt, reading glasses, dark blue gloves, hiking boots
Accessories: Tablet computer with glasses that work like a Heads Up Display, laptop computer.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style:

---> He generally is a fan of the hit and run tactic, using speed and kido, and other powers to get into a situation do some damage and get out. Using distractions to keep an opponent busy trying to figure out exactly where he is while he slowly takes the opponent apart. He has no qualms about doing anything in combat, as long as it finishes the fight with the least amount of colateral damage.

Tactically wise he likes to pay careful attention to his opponent and tries to find a pattern to his or her movements and attitude. Drawing him slowly(or quickly depending on the opponents choices) into making a mistake of any callibre that he can exploit to quickly dispatch the opponent.

Strengths: His strongest skill in fighting is in Kido, and Hakuda, and quite adept at HoHo(shunpo) he is also very fast
Weaknesses: He is not very physically strong, and he is not very good at Zajutsu, and is not very durable to actual physical attacks.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: [What does your zanpakuto look like sealed]

Gabriel Meechel(Shinigami) Doublekodachi-02

---> While sealed Gabriel's Zanpakuto is actually two Wakizashi's cleverly hidden in a single sheath. Only one of the Wakizashi's have a hand guard, the second is drawn from the bottom of the weapons sheath, and is made to blend seemless into the bottom of the sheath. It is worn over his shoulder in such a way that the top blade is normally drawn(and a button is pressed when doing so) it activates a switch that drops the second blade into an awaiting hand (if the stated button isn't pressed he only draws the first blade and the second remains in place).

Spirit’s Name:

---> 雷主 Kaminari-nushi roughly translates to 'Thunderlord'

Spirit’s Appearance:

---> The spirit looks like an old man of European decendence, even reminds Gabriel a bit of the legendary vision of what the Olympus God Zeus was said to look like. He was a powerful looking man, towering in at over 7 feet tall and appeared to be well over 400 pounds of solid muscle. But he walked around with what looked like a heavy Oaken walking staff and wore robes that were somwhere between a Shinigami uniform and a european robe.

Spirit’s Personality:

---> Extremely high on himself, he seems to consider himself a god, and above all around him. The problems of the world outside of the sword apparently was bellow his notice and that Gabriel was the one that should deal with everything himself. Gabriel must answer 3 questions put to him to even get an audience with him, and if he annoys the spirit the spirit will throw him out of the inner world with such force that could render Gabriel unconcious.

Inner World:
Gabriel Meechel(Shinigami) Wolfs-rain-mountians-1

---> The Thunder lord lives in a palace created on the inside of the peak of a mountain, the mountain is constantly shifting and has horrible blizzard like weather on the summit. Strange ice creatures hunt this landscape and are rather crazed, making it difficult to get to the base of the mountain let alone up to the entrance of the pallace.

Kidou:

Bakudō ("way of binding")

---> Spell #: 9 Spell Name: Geki (Strike)
---> Spell #: 11 Spell Name: Kyōmon (Mirror Door)
---> Spell #: 20 Spell Name: Hakufuku (White Crawl)
---> Spell #: 75 Spell Name: Gochūtekkan (Quintet of 1 kan Iron Pillars)
---> Spell #: 77 Spell Name: Tenteikūra (Heavenly Rickshaws in Silken Air)

Hadō ("way of destruction")

---> Spell #: 1 Spell Name: Shō (Thrust)
---> Spell #: 4 Spell Name: Byakurai (Pale Lightning)
---> Spell #: 11 Spell Name: Tsuzuri Raiden (Bound Lightning)
---> Spell #: 31 Spell Name: Shakkahō (Shot of Red Fire)
---> Spell #: 32 Spell Name: Ōkasen (Yellow Fire Flash)
---> Spell #: 33 Spell Name: Sōkatsui (Blue Fire, Crash Down)
---> Spell #: 54 Spell Name: Haien (Abolishing Flames)
---> Spell #: 58 Spell Name: Tenran (Orchid Sky)
---> Spell #: 63 Spell Name: Raikōhō (Thunder Roar Cannon)
---> Spell #: 73 Spell Name: Sōren Sōkatsui (Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down)

Forbidden/Unnumbered:

---> Meiyu (明癒, Luminous Healing)

Shikai

Call Out Command:

(オリンピックの神のストライク) Orinpikku no kami no sutoraiku which translates into 'Strike of the Olympic God'.

Appearance:
Gabriel Meechel(Shinigami) Sealedk

---> The two wakizashi's literally tripple in size and become slightly longer ebony black katana's. The sheath on his back also doubles, crossing across his back, and allows him to sheath the two swords and still have access to the weapons powers.

Abilities:

---> 10,000 Shards: The blades of the two katana's dissappear and shards of their black blades appear surrounding him in a spherical 'sheild' of shards. These shards then act on Gabriels thoughts in a defensive and offensive fashion. They take forms at his command that can be sheilds, giant swords, chains that reach out and attack, each shard is extremely sharp and can be used to cut opponents. This lasts for four(5 rounds in Bankai, or 6 rounds in Toukei) rounds with a three round cooldown and has a maximum range of 300 feet away from Gabriel.

---> Lightning Strike: Equivilent of a Cero, lashes out like a lightning bolt at an opponent. If targeted through water it will do twice its normal damage additional damage may occur if opponent is in certain types of armor and will stack if opponent is in that kind of armor and in water. Cool down is removed as is maximum number per post.

---> Light as Air: He essentially makes his weight nothing and can float into the air. He can then use his reitsu to 'fly' over an area in combat, this will last for a maximum of 3 rounds(4 rounds in Bankai, or 5 rounds in toukei) with a 2 round cool down. Movement modifications work on with this power...so can Shunpo while using this power. (May seem useless but keeping it)

---> Shock: Can fire off small electric charges from each of his fingertips, they have a 9 feet (3 meter)(12 feet -4 meters- in Bankai, or 15 feet -5 meters in Toukei-) from range from gabriel, and carries the same effect as a Taeser. This does electrical damage, if it hits someone in armor it does 50% more damage then normal, and triple damage if it hits someone in armor and in water. Some armors will be uneffected by this yes.

Boosts: His speed increases x2, his endurance for his speed in creases to x2, his reitsu stores increased x2. His ability to hold his breath is incredible, able to hold his breath for 2 posts with no ill effects.

Bankai

New Name:

---> 優勢サンダー主 Yūsei sandā-nushi or roughly translated to Ascendent Thunder lord

Appearance:

--->No change in appearance

Abilities:

---> Electric Resistance: Gabriel is immune to any power that has electricity in the name or description. This immunity reduces damage done by such attacks by 50% in bankai, and 75% in toukei.

---> Chain Lightning Strike: Read 'Lightning strike', this power is then chained and can jump from the primary target to up to 2(two) more targets that are within 100 feet of the primary target, hitting with full strength. 1 round cooldown. If only one character is targeted by this it will work as a normal Lightning strike power(see shikai) only twice the power and has a 2 post cooldown(4 round cool down if used more then once in a post).

---> Electric Overrun: Is basically like lightning strike, only it will strike out at every single enemy in a 200 yard range from Gabriel(this is a final move) after this attack Gabriel is knocked unconcious for the rest of the thread, unless somehow revived. However even if revived during the thread, he still cannot use this power again in that thread. This creates enough electrical power that is strong enough to knock out anyone 2 tiers lower to 2 tiers higher then him.

---> Lightening Movement: Once per five posts(once per three posts in Toukei) he can quadruple his speed (Even his speed in shunpo) moving so fast that he can even enableing outrun the fastest of characters, and he completely disappears from sight (even those trained to see the fastest shunpo cannot pick him out). Note that unless a target remains in a straight line from him and doesnt move he cannot deviate in any way to attack or defend, his defense is the speed itself.

Boosts:

--> His speed increases x3, his endurance for his speed increases to x3, his reitsu stores increased x3. His ability to hold his breath is incredible, able to hold his breath for 3 posts with no ill effects.

Toukai

Name: 雷の神 Kaminari no kami or roughly translated to Kaminari no kami
New Appearance: [You are one with your zanpaktou. Your appearance will most likely mirror a fusion between you and your zanpaktou spirit. What does this amazing new form look like?]
Abilities: [These are your bankai powers at a new height of god-like potential ( without being god mod )]
Boosts: [Being in this state puts your bankai boosts at x4]

Back Drop

Background:

---> Gabriel doesn't have any memories of his human life before coming to the Soul Society, in fact he is missing a large amount of memories, only remembering about the last ten years. Ever since he was mysteriously dumped at the fourth divisions medical center dressed like a shinigami and armed with a twin bladed Zanpakuto.

After he recovered from a number of injuries that couldn't be explained, he was sent to the academy to train. He seemed to already have many of the skills that were needed tho he seemed to need the patience and discipline to go with the skills that he already seemed to have.

By the time he was ready to graduate, he had already come leaps and bounds on learning and mastering Kido and Hakuda, and was considered to be one of(if not the best) in Shunpo in his class. He graduated in the top 1 percent of his class and went on to the Gotei 13, spending some time training with the second fourth divisions and fifth divsions, and made friends with Yoruichi Shihōin who has agreed to teach him Shunko.

Since leaving the academy he has grown more and more interested in technology in any way. Since then he has had his eyes set on joining the 12th division, now he uses that interest and knowledge of technology to help further the Shinigami's fight against their enemies.

Side Notes: Rena has agreed to teach him Shunko.

Note: I have made some changes based on what Jun has said

Last edited by Tyler_Ty_Lomanski on Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Meechel(Shinigami)   Gabriel Meechel(Shinigami) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:26 pm

This is now complete and ready for approval/tiering.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Meechel(Shinigami)   Gabriel Meechel(Shinigami) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:23 am

Don't double post. Just take off the WIP in the title and it will be checked.

10,000 Shards: Keep the same cooldown for all levels of power. The three round cooldown one.

Lightning Strike: Cooldown is unnecessary and the number per post. Those makes it underpowered.

Light as Air: A little useless...as you can do that anywhere at any time. The one exception is in the Seirietei. Just saying is all. If you wanna keep it, then keep it.

Shock: It depends on the armor if it will do that or not. I can garuntee you it will do next to nothing to Raiden Arashi when he's using his lightning armor ability. Also, duration and cooldown please?

Electric Immunity: Please change the name to Electric Resistance. As it is a resistance, not an immunity.

Chain-Lightning: Only question is if there is one opponent? Will it then act like the first version with no cooldown?

Electric Overrun: It's just a big AOE that is underpowered for a Last Resort Move. If it's going to be like that, if the opponent gets hit, they'll be just as done as you are. Will be under moderation once that little thing is done to make it into a Last Resort Move.

Lightning Movement: I'm a little iffy on. Second opinion please?

That's really all. A bunch of little things. Once those are done, I will approve with the tier of 2-3.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Meechel(Shinigami)   Gabriel Meechel(Shinigami) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:02 pm

Electric Overrun: I believe he wants you to make its stronger. If it puts you oout of the fight it should put them out too if it hits.

Lightning run: looks good to me, and everything else looks fine to for that matter.

This is seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Meechel(Shinigami)   Gabriel Meechel(Shinigami) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gabriel Meechel(Shinigami)
Page 1 of 1