Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends I_vote_lcapA fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends I_voting_barA fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends I_vote_lcapA fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends I_voting_barA fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keto
Keto

A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends Empty
PostSubject: A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends   A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:49 pm

It was one of those overcast days in Karakura Town. The breeze was nice and it wasn't to hot or to cold. The smells of resteraunts filled the air, so did the joyious cheers of little kids running around and playing. The leaves in the trees rustled and the branches swayed, creecking, almost like they were speaking. The one graveyard was silent, nothing there but aa lonely man with a sword strapped to his waist.

This man looked ragged, the parts of his body that were visible, covered in scars from countless fighting. It was the ex captain of Squad 11 of the Gotei 13, Keto Matsumoto. The cloak that enveloped parts of his body was tattered, showing signs of aging and execesive use. His eyes were locked onto one tombstone. His eyes dull and lifeless like he had died again. He was looking at his real life mothers tombstone. He found this by accident and just stood there, looking at it.

The hat he wore on his head helped shadow his face, hopefully making it so people wouldn't find him easily, except for the people who knew what he looked like with his fathers hat on. The spirits of the dead lookd at him, those that weren't ready to go and were soon either going to go hollow or be devoured by one. He felt sorry for them and even performed the sacred ritual to end them off to the Soul Society. As he turned to look back at the tombstone a small boy spirit stood infront of him, crying. Keto didn't know what to do and took his hat off to reveal his face and the boy instantly cheered up, now knowing that Keto wasn't going to hurt him. This made the big man smile sweetly at the young man, but then Keto saw something in the woods behind the cemetary,. Hollow. A horde of them.

"Get back boy, take the others to safety and yell the name Keto if you need my help, make sure you don't attract any Shinigami, I don't need them up my back while I protect you all". THoise were the last words the big man said as he pushed the young man behind him and made sure he rounded up the others. Then his blade was drawn and he used his amazing speed to apprehend those vile creatures that he hated because one now lived inside him.
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends   A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:57 pm

The wind picked up, causing a cool breeze that would ripple clothing and lift light articles into the air. The clouds were dank and grey, causing Karakura Town to look somewhat dark and grey as well. Anyone could tell it was going to rain at some point through out the day, but no one could guess exactly when. The warm air was slightly damp, giving further proof of the wheather ahead.

A woman stood ontop the highest point of Karakura Town, a small light post ontop of a hill. Her violet hair picked up with the wind, a long with her decorative haori. The Captains zanpaktō got cold from the slight breeze, but that wasn't something that would really bother the woman either. The womans icy blue eyes were slightly covered by her violet hair, and the woman wore a leather mask that hid her face from her nose down.

The womans head turned and looked down, displaying no emotions, at a graveyard a few miles away. Something was happening there, she could feel the hollows presence and she knew what she going to have to do. Her orders were to guard the town, since all Shinigami have set rounds in the Human world... This was hers. A small sigh escaped her lips as she leaped from the pole and into a shunpo run through the air.

When she arrived on scene all she saw were a bunch of spirits, until she looked past them she noticed something she'd never thought she'd ever see. Dozens of hollows were being slain by a single man... One that she couldn't mistake, not in a million years could she mistake. Her eyes narrowed slowly as she took in the hat and cloak. The woman was Kurisuten Mu-a and she just found a missing friend, Keto Matsumoto...
Back to top Go down
Keto
Keto

PostSubject: Re: A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends   A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 7:42 am

A flash of steel here, a flash of steel there. The glint of his blade was seen all across the forest as Ketos body blurred here and there, dispatching hollow with ease until one latched down on his left arm. Reversing the blade he stabbed the beast on the back and wrenched the blade up towards him, rippeing through bones , tendon and all around flesh in the worst way ever. That distinctive growl that the mammoth man emitted echoed through the forest, it was harsher than before. Ketos life in the world of the living had turned him colder than he had been, but when it came to protecting those that were prey, he showed he still had a heart.

The hollow let go of Ketos arm, leaving it a bloody mess, but his arm was steaming. The wounds were slowly healing themselves. Ketos mask had appeared at his own will. It looks like Keto had whipped Oteka into listening to him now. His once dull eyes glowed a deep blood red behind that eerie mask. His growl now more like a monsters as his reiatsu flared, not even the cloak could hide it now from how powerful it had become. His fists became enveloped in that eerie blue/black reiatsu as he sheathed Ookami and charged head long into the fray this time, being more like his old self as his fists now smashed and bludgeoned hollows to a pulp, almost killing them instantly as his fists destroyed their masks.
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends   A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:45 pm

Kuri slowly crossed her arms and chuckled to herself, quietly of course. She didn't want to disrupt Keto's battle and get him hurt worse, did she? A small sigh escaped her lips and she closed her eyes, remembering the Huge Man who once was her Lieutenant. The girl opened her eyes as a spirit tugged on her Hakama, curious Kuri looked down and smiled at the little boy. The boy whispered into her ear that they needed help crossing into the spirit realm and Kurisuten nodded with a smile.

The violet haired woman unsheathed Purotekuto, careful not to make a sound so that Keto wouldn't be disrupted still. She went along the groups of spirits and one at a time placed her pommel onto their foreheads. This was her duty as a Shinigami, helping the spirits of the world transfer themselves to the Soul Society. That and kill those things behind her, but with Keto fighting them himself, she knew she didn't have to worry about them. He was as dependable as ever, even with a Hollow mask on his face.

Back to top Go down
Keto
Keto

PostSubject: Re: A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends   A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:05 am

His reiatsu flared like it always did when he was pissed, but the stronger it grew, the more Hollows started to appear. Ookami howled within his mind and he drew the wol spirited blade and started to cleave and carve through the hollow that appeared, all the while his free hand and feet punched and kicked, blasting hollow back by the dozen as they filtered in after him. He raised the sword before his eyes, looking almost like Byakuya as his blade disappeared fully, he didn't hold back with his shikai this time, he was going to decimate everything that got close to him.

The swirling mass of miniature blade expanded, ripping into nearby hollow. His growling had grown louder than it did before. As hollow pounced at the cyclone, he retracted the blades into a small shield around him as he started to kneel and then blew the shield apart, thus sheathing Ookami. OOkami growled at Keto, warning him that he needed to calm down quickly. Keto knew this and quickly his own fist shattered the mask that rested on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends   A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 2:39 pm

(BTW, Keto. I would like to integrate or change out Kuri for Zenna's backstories too Keto. Meaning, instead of Zenna doing all the things she did with Keto, having Kuri do those instead... I mean they were basically the same attitude of person, being that Zenna replaced Kuri for a while.)

Kurisuten stood after the last spirit was dismissed to the Soul Society and turned her head to watch Keto with her typical emotionless look. He was beginning to loose control as he did so easily back in the Gotei, but this seemed a bit worse than normal. Perhaps he hadn't learned to completely control his inner hollow yet, like so many Vizard out there... He had trouble containing it. Her arms crossed her chest as she watched the battle, he didn't need the help, but it was time she announced herself to the male.

She removed her own zanpaktō and released it into shikai without a word. At the same time that Keto created his own shield, she formed one of her own purple shields right in front of it. When Keto's shield dispersed, she left hers there. She pulled her arm back and thrust it forward, throwing the shield into the final Hollow in front of Keto. Once that was taken care of, she crossed her arms again, watching as the man removed his mask.
Back to top Go down
Keto
Keto

PostSubject: Re: A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends   A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:06 pm

((Works for me))

As Kur'is shield thrust into the last Hollow that was in front of him his fingers twitched in a clawing like fashion. His eyes still that lively blood red. He had shrugged off his kimono and then the breeze picked up and he suddenly closed his eyes. His reiatsu quickly died down as he gained control of himself once more. His eyes quickly turned towards her. His face serious.

"You shouldn't be here". His eyes were deadly, he wouldn't attck her unless she came at him first, but even then he wouldn't draw his blade. She knows he wouldn't need to use it to fight effectively, as he had displayed before and after he became a Vizard.
"What are you doing here Captain Mu-a". His eyes examined her body, like it did many times before. He turned his body finally to look at her fully. His body had obtained many scars since he came to live in this world of souls, hollow, sinners, shinigami and vizards.
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends   A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:12 pm

Kurisuten studied the man as he struggled to control his inner hollow, waiting patiently. He was a strong man, but that just made his Inner Hollow that much stronger. So, just in case, she stayed in shikai to protect herself from a raging out of control Hollow. But she doubted that would happen anyway and she was right. Not long after he removed his kimono his reiatsu faded and he gained control of that beast corrupting his mind.

"I shouldn't be here? I am a Shinigami, Keto Matsumoto, I am on my routine patrol through the World of the Living. A duty that we as Shinigami are expected to do, so that we can send souls to the Soul Society and remove the threat of hollows. Or did you forget that duty? What are you doing here?" Kuri spoke, she spoke in her normal tone, but on the emphasized words, she seemed to growl.
Back to top Go down
Keto
Keto

PostSubject: Re: A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends   A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:41 pm

"No.... I haven't forgotten Ma'am". He started to treat her like he did back then, when he was normal. His eyes looked sullen and his right hand came to rub the shoulder that was bitten and healed once his mask took effect. "Read the headstone I was in front of". He straightened out, holding his body like he did whe he was a Cptain of the strongest force of the Gotei.

"Do you have orders to kill me, or just simply take me as a prisoner for the science squad to research on me?" He wanted to know if he had to fight to kep his life and stay free of be a frog for dissection.

((SOrry for the short posts, on vacation and I have a rather sexy lady with me))
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends   A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:52 am

Kurisuten's eyes narrowed for half a second, before they relaxed and she recrossed her arms. The girls body leaned backwards onto her left leg, giving her a very relaxed yet powerful look to herself. "Good, now that we have that out of the way... Don't call me Ma'am, ever again. I thought I told you that before as well." After telling him off, she let her eyes glance to the tombstone and her eyes softened for a moment. When her eyes found Keto once more, they were hardened once more. "My sympathies... But you shouldn't dwell on the past so much."

Next thing she knew, Keto was asking about her orders about the Vizards and about himself in general. Her arms dropped from her chest and her body came from its relaxed state to a more stern look to herself. "My official orders from the Gotei Thirteen is to capture or kill any Vizard that I come in contact with, however I have a feeling that may change here soon... But as of right now? My orders stand. Am I going to act on that order right now? No. You are a friend of mine and I can't do that. You've done nothing wrong in my eyes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends   A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends Empty

Back to top Go down

A fateful Renunion between ex Captains and friends
Page 1 of 1