Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Two Captains (Zenke) I_vote_lcapTwo Captains (Zenke) I_voting_barTwo Captains (Zenke) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Two Captains (Zenke) I_vote_lcapTwo Captains (Zenke) I_voting_barTwo Captains (Zenke) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Two Captains (Zenke) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Two Captains (Zenke) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Two Captains (Zenke) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Two Captains (Zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Two Captains (Zenke) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Two Captains (Zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Two Captains (Zenke) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Two Captains (Zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Two Captains (Zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Two Captains (Zenke) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Two Captains (Zenke) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Two Captains (Zenke)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anz
Staff
Anz

Two Captains (Zenke) Empty
PostSubject: Two Captains (Zenke)   Two Captains (Zenke) EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:50 pm

Anz walked slowly along the corridors of the division offices his captain’s hayori felt strange on his shoulders the weight was unfamiliar and uncomfortable. Yet still he was in the captains’ office corridor of the 13th division, he had barely moved into his own before receiving the messages from random captains welcoming into the ranks of division leaders. To be honest it didn’t feel like must of a change the former 12th division captain was absentee if he’d ever seen one, and he had been doing the mans work for years. However the promotion was greatly appreciated and the new funding had opened all new doors in his life. However, it all had come with a veritable barrage of new responsibilities and with no VC and a nearly empty squad he had been placed in a tough position. So for the moment he was in the recruitment business, an unfortunate one considering it required so much face time with others and most of them lacked the scientific knowledge to say whether they you used an integral or derivative to find the area under a curve.

So when he got to the welcome note from the former 12th squad VC turned 13th squad captain Jensen Reinhart, and noticed it said “Stop by anytime”, he decided to immediately take the man up on his offer. It wasn’t that he was in over his head I mean he was a triple PHD after all. He had published nine thesis on subatomic quantum transition properties and was at the head of his field… He could handle managing people… Right? Shaking off his doubts as he reached Captain Reinharts door he paused for a moment… He should have sent a hells butterfly first. What did he even call him, Captain Reinhart… or Perhaps just Jensen they were of equal rank after all? No he should go back to his office and look up the protocol on captains addressing one another it was only proper. No, he was being silly reaching out he knocked on the door twice halfway hoping the man wasn’t there, yet at the same time really hoping he was.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Two Captains (Zenke)   Two Captains (Zenke) EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:25 pm

A tall brown haired man was walking back towards the thirteenth devision barracks. He'd just come from squad training, and beads of sweat rolled down his forehead. Despite his relaxed nature, Jensen didn't take training lightly, and his subordinates wouldnt be the only ones hurting in the morning. The difference of course, was he wouldn't show it. Jesnen kept a leisurly pace, and arrived at his office just after a man appeared out side the door. He took a moment to relalise it was the new captain of squad 12.

Jensen wasn't wearing his hoari, he never did during training, that sat on the back of his chair in his office. She he walked up to the man, who seemed to be concentrating very hard on Jensen's door, wishing he'd never knocked by the looks of things. Jensen shrugged and stepped up to the man, a friendly small on his face. Placing a hand on his shoulder he said, "It's alright, I don't bite." Jensen waited a few seconds to see the mans reaction before pushing the door open and inviting him in.

"Captain kuro, how nice to finally meet you." Jensen said as he crossed the room to a small fridge. "Come on in and take a seat." He said, gesturing towards a couch. "Can i get you somthing to drink?" Jensen asked. He listened to the mans request, if any and handed him his beverage of choice, or in the case of tea, he hit the switch on the kettle next to the fridge. Once done, Jensen went around his desk and doned his captains hoar. " so, something on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Two Captains (Zenke)   Two Captains (Zenke) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:11 am

Anz jumped up with a start at the feel of Jensen’s hand his face flushed red with embarrassment. As the door opened he fought to regain his composure, in all honesty he was now caught completely off guard by the man. However, the offer of a drink allowed him to reinsert his composure and regain the sense of presence a captain was supposed to, sitting in the chair of the man’s office he spoke his voice inquisitive as he inspected the room, absent mindedly running off his order.

“A pleasure to meet you as well Captain Reinhart… yes thank you, I’ll take a coffee, black, two to one grind to water, one sugar, at one hundred and eighty degrees please.”

Few people realized the importance of coffee’s temperature, an enthusiast himself he had done extensive research on the manner, as well as genetic manipulation of the coffee bean to breed for the choicest of flavors. He had in his lab an entire green room filled with various plants all waiting for harvest which when blended together he believed would produce the illusive goal he had spent thousands of hours and way too much of his research funds into… the perfect cup of coffee. However, the matter at hand remained troubling he had come to ask the man for help… however he did not especially after their encounter at the door, want to give off the appearance that the new captain of the 12th squad was weak… with a pause he spoke again.

“Ah yes, straight to business I suppose. As I’m sure your aware with the recent departure of my predecessor, as well as your transfer from the squad and my appointment of captain, my squad has been pulled quite thin. As a recently appointed captain yourself and a former 12th division vice-captain. I was wondering if perhaps I may be able to pick your brain on the relevant data on the challenges associated with the rise to the captains position?”
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Two Captains (Zenke)   Two Captains (Zenke) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:11 pm

Jensen looked at anzai, trying to keep a perplexed look off his face. He wasn't stupid, or anything, but being from the six hundreds lead to problems such as not being able to work a computer, or understand some of the strange words anzai used. He did understand one thing though, and that was how to lead men. As the kettle came to the boil he stood and began to make Anzai's coffee, and some tea for himself, while he mulled the statement over.

Once he was sure he'd gotten the man's coffee right, he handed him the cup and took his own in hand, leaning against the counter, with his free hand on the hilt of his sword. "Its true I was the former 12th sqaud luietenant, but to be honest Anzai, i was more trouble than help there. I wasn't brough in for my smarts, but because your predecessor recognized strength and honor. I didn't really have a choice, considering he twisted the arm of a few higher ups and i was duty bound to stay in my position. Only reason i left was because he finally crossed the line and forced my hand. I suppose thats neither here nor there. Or you could take it as a warning that power currupts."

Jensen took a deep breath, and sipped his tea, before continueing. "Now that you know i can't offer you any help with research, i'd like to say i can more than help when it comes to leading. I don't look it but i'm allot older than you may beleive, and I've lead men to war before. So, if you have any questions concerning that, please, ask away." Jensen sipped at his tea, and let Anzai ask his questions, while he listened in silence. He would wait till the man finished, and then answer each, if he could.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Two Captains (Zenke)   Two Captains (Zenke) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:40 pm

Anz took the coffee graciously pausing for moment before Jensen spoke to take a deep inhale of the aroma, nutty the bean was rather fresh. He sipped it gently, it was lightly bitter with an earthy after taste… Most likely a local supplier from the northern district of rukongai, but that was neither here nor there. Anz frowned for a moment listening to Jensen; the man seemed to think he had come here for help with his research. However, he quickly moved back to the point Anz had come for so he let the mistake go. When Jensen brought up the point of his age Anz raised in eyebrow in curiosity and PATCH went to work. Not bothering to map the man’s face he simply accessed his file using his name Jensen Rienhart, ‘True age: 1,596’. A short whistle escaped Anz’s lips impressed by the mans’ figure for his age.

“You look good for 1,596. Your age is all the more reason I come to you now, as you surmised I’m here for tips on being a good leader, more particularly recruitment. My squad is over worked and understaffed, with no VC and the rate in which projects are rising as well various requests from the different squads we have a lot on our hands. To make it worse as your earlier comment indicated you knew, the previous occupant of my position was some what inefficient in the performance of his duties and has left the squad with hundreds of hours of paper work and unfinished projects. Myself, I am admittedly weak in the area of boosting morale as well as recruitment techniques. I prefer to let my work speak for itself however, if I am to optimally perform my duties as a captain I will have to do more then that.”
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Two Captains (Zenke)   Two Captains (Zenke) EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:11 pm

Jensen smiled at Anz' first comment. "I know, right. Haven't aged a day. I feel older, mind you." He let anz finish speaking after that, not interupting the man until the end. He considered the questions carefully. And began to come up with an answer. He waited until anz finished completely, took a sip of tea and looked up. "Depending on the person you are depends on your style of leadership, and wether your cut out for it in the first place. Your predessesor used fear, to get things done. Other men use respect, which works too. but respect and fear don't create loyalty. Its hard to do, but you need to try and be your men's freind. Talk to them as equals, make them feel useful. if someone makes a mistake, dont loose your cool, don't let them loose confidence in their skills. Mistakes can be fixed. Don't be so formal, but don't trow formalities away either. There's a skill to leading like this, you need might need to remind some poeple your the boss, even if your a freind to. I train with my men, without formalities, as equals. Thats why i wasn't wearing my hoari before. It makes them feel more at ease, and they train harder at the same time."

Jensen took a moment to sip his tea, before he continued his little speech. For requritmeent, your best bet is to visit the academy allot, talk to people and let them get to know you a little. You'll get a good idea of the potential around there soon enough. Most importantly, and its not just your job but your duty, you must protect them to your last. I know the members of 12th squad aren't fighters, but that deosn't mean they'll never see a fight. Anyway thats the best i can give you, you'll have to figure out the rest on your own. Mind you, my doors always open if you need help with anything, especially if you want to hone your skills in combat."
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Two Captains (Zenke)   Two Captains (Zenke) EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:59 pm

Anz listened to the man’s answer respectfully nodding his head, in truth he had thought of many of the same conclusions himself however, he had hoped the man would offer some sort of alternative that didn’t require quite the same amount of time investment. For a moment he considered simply ignoring the problems which faced his division and simply focusing on his research but, that would be giving up on his duties and he could be considered no more then the former holder of his position. With a heavy hearted sigh he twisted his mouth looking up and out of the corner of his mouth wishing to be relieved of this burden which had been placed upon him… still the funding made it all worth while. Suddenly an idea occurred to him, one that would perhaps help him and give his men the desired level of friendship he wished to accumulate.

“A thought strikes me here, our two squads occasionally work together and as you said it is important for a captain to mingle with his troops. Thus I would like to propose an inter-squad training session slash competition. Divided into three distinct categories Intellect and tactics, stamina and skill, and finally competitive obstacle course. The trick however will be that we will be involved and the teams will be a mix of both squads.”

Anz smiled feeling his solution to be quite clever, this way he could see Jensen’s captain tactics up close and personal as well as smoosh months of the annoying getting to know your squad activities into an afternoon. To top it all off he also got to write the whole thing off as a training exercise and inter-squad relation builder making the associated paper work quite easy.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Two Captains (Zenke)   Two Captains (Zenke) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:41 am

Jensen nodded as Anz spoke. "That seems like a fine plan. Honestly i've been wanting to get to know some of the other captains. This is a great way for my men to train, and your men to use their brains, and teams composed of members of both squads will make it more balanced." jensen like this plan, indeed. it would be an interesting experience. Getting it up and running might be a problem, as far as jensen was aware both squads lacked both officers and vice captains.

"One thing concerns me, and thats the lack of officers in our squads. Its hard to organise training as is, even when most if not all of my men are there on the dot every day. It might be a good idea to hold off until we have a few men and women set in the higher up seats. I understand the urgency to hold these challenges, as you probably want to get your men used to you as soon as possible. If you would rather do it sooner than later thats fine with me." They'd both have to put a good bit more work in but that was really no problem. All Jensen did was send out patrols and train anyway, with the occasional bit of paperwork or report to deal with. "Yeah, I think this is gonna work out pretty well."
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Two Captains (Zenke)   Two Captains (Zenke) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:54 am

Anz smiled taking another sip of his coffee, Jensen was right with the lack of high ranking officers and vice-captains it would take him away from his research for even longer to prepare this obstacle course and organize the men into teams. However, It stood as a good idea once both squads where a bit fleshed out. He also brought up another point he hadn’t thought of, he would need to develop relationships with the other captains. Learn about them from more then just their files on screen, Umi was right if he wanted to maintain his position of captain and improve his squads conditions he would have to do the one thing he didn’t want to; Go out of his way to be social with others, and as his former professor used to say, there is no time like the present.

“You bring up a solid point for the moment let us work on filling out our ranks and then in two months or so we can begin this training exercise. So, now that business is taken care of what do you say we move on to less formal topics of conversation? Like… Hobbies, what do you do for fun?”

Anz smiled, his question was directly out of a book he had read once at the behest of his zanapakuto spirit entitled ‘how to make friends and be social’ at the time he thought it a droll and boring read with little real world application but it seemed it would help move this conversation along. Not to mention he still had at least another nine hours before the computer in his lab spat out the nine level degenerate wave equation he had programmed for it to find.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Two Captains (Zenke)   Two Captains (Zenke) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:09 am

Jensen nodded in agreement. "Two months time is good for me. I'll be ready either way." jensen said. Anz moved the topic on, bringing up hobbies. "Heh, I don't have many hobbies as such. I Like to go for the odd drink with friends. Training seesions are a big part of my day. Sometimes I just go off into the human world for no particular reason. There's allot of old places in the world, places around even before me and I like to visit them. Not really a hobby, as much as it is a way to stay connected to the past."

Jensen sipped his tea, and with a strange face he relised it was cold. "Can I get you another drink?" He asked, as he emptied his cup in the sink and got himself a glass of water. "What about yourself, eh? what do you do in your free time." jensen leaned against the counter and waited for anz to decide whether he wanted another cup or not, and If he didn't, Jensen would return to sitting against his desk. If he did, he get him his drink first.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Two Captains (Zenke)   Two Captains (Zenke) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:36 pm

“No thank you, I try to limit my caffeine intake to four to seven cups a day. As far as hobbies are concerned I’d have to say, I don’t have many either. I find my work takes up most of my free time, I’ve done side projects with genetic manipulation and coffee plant cross breeding which may fall under hobbies. In the past I was quite fond of three-dimensional chess however I find partners hard to find and it would be inappropriate for me to play with my unseated squad members, as I wouldn’t want to infringe upon the Captain squad dynamic… I am fond of hand-to-hand combat and spend four hours every morning, training in various forms of martial arts. But for the most part my time is devoted to my research on the behavior of subatomic reiatsu charged particles. I also have a Cat he is an anamorphic hybrid and result of some of my earlier work with genetic manipulation.”

Sitting up in his chair he sipped again at his coffee, finishing what remained in the cup. The conversation seemed pleasant enough but it would seem both captains had little in common besides their love for their respective squads and their respect for responsibility. Biting his inner lip slightly he tried to think of a new conversation topic, perhaps another question from the book.

“What about your upbrininging, what where you before you were a shinigami?”
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Two Captains (Zenke)   Two Captains (Zenke) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:19 am

Jensen smiled suddenly, as the man was talking. They didn't have much in common, that was true, but he enjoyed a good game of chess, or even shogi, which was esentially the japanese version. He hadn't had time lately, and it was hard to find someone who had enough time to have a good game of chess. "I'll take you on." He said. "In chess, that is. I haven't had a good opponant in a while." Jensen listened to everything Anz had to say. He didn't comment on the genetic manipulation projects. He found it distasteful but he didn't say anything.

"Upbringing? Well, I was born, years ago as you know. I was the son of a warrior, trained with a blade from an early age, in Mercia, one of the many clan holds that populated england years ago. I was fighting by the age of 17 and leading men by 22, in border wars and invasions. It was a pretty brutal life, but I had a good upbringing, despite a lack of education, which was dealt with when I was reqruited into the Gotei thirteen. I might have suffered from a bit of battle rage but many things can be overcome with time, and between now and then I've had plenty of that. " Jensen finished, taking a sip of his drink and shifting against the counter. "What about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Two Captains (Zenke)   Two Captains (Zenke) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:31 pm

Anz smiled he liked the idea of taking on another captain in a friendly game of chess, he probably should have mentioned he’d played in a few masters tournaments but he didn’t wana scare the man away. “I’d be delighted do you have a board?”, Anz listened patiently to the mans upbringing, vastly different from his own he had lived a life rife with violence and conflict. In contrast Anz had lived a solitary life focused on research and academics.

“Well not to much to tell, I was born in rukongai my father and mother where then both members of the 13 court guardians. Around nine I graduated from shinigami, secondary academy and was accepted into university. I worked on a double phd in chemistry and quantum physics. After that I opened my work in genetics, working on a way to use genetic manipulation to help shinigami who had been horribly crippled during duty. Unfortunately, due to certain disagreements with the university after a lab accident I decided to step down from my position. With my parents recently killed in the line of duty I found myself lacking the funds to continue my research or keep a roof over my head. Young and inexperienced, I joined the shinigami military academy and developed a scientific method for martial arts training involving self-administered electrotherapy. Determined to get into the gotei 13, a dying request from my father, I got my masters in engineering and was advanced to the position of VC. I worked on a collaborative paper on adaptive robotics with my then third seat, however he passed shortly after its publication. And of course most recently I was promoted to the position of Captain of the 12th.”

Anz paused for a moment, In truth though it did not show in his voice or face, his life had been a sad and lonely one. It had been a long time since he had thought of his parents, they had been his world for a long time and then in a blink they were gone…. He remembered the news of their deaths quite vividly, he had nearly starved to death after finding out going almost a full week without eating or sleeping simply working on his genetics project, a way to revive shinigami who had been killed by hollow. However, when his experiments had produced a mutated cat that was considered an abomination he had been dismissed at his refusal to put the animal down.

“So you say suffered form battle rage? Did you get a handle of that through therapy or meditation perhaps?”
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Two Captains (Zenke)   Two Captains (Zenke) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:42 pm

"Aye I do have a board." Jensen said. Anz started talking and Jensen listened to him speak as he opened a small closet. He pulled out an old box and placed it on the table. He nodded at anz, noting he was born in soul society. Jensen had met very few people who were born here, most were nobles. He had an easy life at first, but not free of tragedy, so even in soul soceity it was hard for people. He thought it might have something to do with the state of rukongai, although it had improved since his time as vice captain of squad 11 years ago.

Jensen opened the box, and lifted out a granite board. The board was old, an antique used years ago by lords and kings. The peices were cut from stone, the shapes were the same, but Anz might have trouble recognizing them. He set up the old chess game as he listened to anz talk. When the man was finished he pointed to the board. "I managed to collect most of a full set. I made the last few pieces myself."

Anz asked Jense a question and he looked up from the board. "Heh, well we didn't have therapy back then. No meditation either. I'm celtic, from one of the last celtic families in england at the time. I went trough fierce training with my former master, to get ahold of my rage. It's been so long I rarely get angry at all anymore, although there have been a few occasions. So, you were born in the Rukongai? you had no human life at all?"
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Two Captains (Zenke)   Two Captains (Zenke) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:35 pm

Anz looked at the board it was old and beat up many of the pieces were worn, faded, and some even seemed mismatched. To top it off the board was two-dimensional, personally preferring the three-dimensional custom carved boards, with unique pieces he decided not to say anything as not to offend the man. Instead he reached out grabbing a black and a white pawn bringing them behind his back and closing his left hand around the black and right around the white. Holding out his hands palms down the pieces within obscured from view he listened to Jensens’ story of his past as a Celtic warrior, it was extremely interesting the man seemed to almost pre-date technology a fate he couldn’t bare to imagine but accepted as truth. After Jensen picked white or black, Anz replied to his question as he set up his board.

“Well to be perfectly honest it’s difficult to say whether I had a human life or not. There are two distinct theories on soul society childbirth, the first is that the souls which are born here are in fact the result of a human phenomenon known as stillbirth, where a child dies upon birth. Some scientists are attempting to prove that these stillbirths are due to the fact that while the corporal body is still within the human mothers womb, the soul of the child is gestating within a mother here in soul society. Thus when the human body is born it is unable to pull its’ soul from soul society and it dies. The second theory is that some souls are killed in such horrific ways, or impossible ways such as a hollow killing them, that the soul during transference to soul society is unable to maintain its previous form and hits a metaphorical reset button returning the soul to it’s form at birth. The argument for this theory lies under the fact that many soul society born children seem to have an uncanny talent for something, such as myself I was able to learn most of the math and sciences while barely trying as if I was simply relearning material I already knew. However, on a personal note I feel both theories could be valid and as of yet there is not enough conclusive data to prove or disprove either.

A follow up question on my previous one, you seem to remember much of your human life. Did these memories come to you slowly… or perhaps you arrived in soul society without the standard amnesiatic effects of the transfer?”

Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Two Captains (Zenke)   Two Captains (Zenke) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:22 am

Jensen picked Anz right hand, and found himself looking at a white pawn. "Looks like I'm first." Jensen said, setting the piece down on the board. jensen listened to the man's theories about the different possibilities of birth in soul society. Most things like that would hold no interest to Jensen but then, he had family, a wife and son he'd spent many years desperately searching for. If anz's thoeries were correct, then it was possible that the reason he never found them was because they had been reborn. The possibility of a reunion was gone if that was true.

Jensen was going to ask Anz more about that thoery, when he ask Jensen a question about his memories. "Aye, it came back over about 100 years. At first all i could remember was faces and scenes, then names. The first names I remembered were that of my wife and son, then my parents and friends, enemies, even the man who killed me. I hated him for a time, until i remembered that he didn't live much longer than i did, seeing as the last thing i managed to do was split his head with an axe."

Jensen considered what it would be like to meet that viking again. Maybe he'd made it to soul society too, or was he dragged to hell? hard to say, there was no real evil in those times, life was eqaully violent for everyone. It was entirely possible that Jensen did not deserve to be here, although he never raped or plundered, which might be a bit of a deciding factor in those times. Jensen moved a pawn on the board, and listened to anz, sure the man would have something to say.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Two Captains (Zenke)   Two Captains (Zenke) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:46 pm

Anz looked at Jensen’s move deciding to feel the man out he mirrored his move moving the same pawn on the opposite side of the board. Listening as his friend explained his human years and the return of his memories Anz made careful note of everything man said his eyebrows peaked in curiosity he spoke trying to analyze the mans experience and discover more about the process of getting ones memories back.

“Interesting, would say there was some sort of event which triggered the return of your memories. I find it to strange to just be coincidence that your memories returned after so long at such an exponential rate without some sort of external catalyst. However, the return of familial names or enemies faces is not all that common your strong emotional attachment must make them a focal point in your subconscious memories. You must miss them… your family, Have you made attempts to find their sub ethereal transfer loci in the seireitei mainframes?”

Anz studied the captain who sat across from him, an interesting fellow he seemed rife with emotional conflict and too a degree reminded him of the accounts written by another captain of his division Jushiro Ukitake. He had on more then one occasion sent for samples of the virus that plagued the man but as of yet his requisition forms to the central 46 had all been denied.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Two Captains (Zenke)   Two Captains (Zenke) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:26 pm

(its funny that you would compare Jensen to Jushiro Ukitake, he's my favorite captain.)

Jensen smiled and moved his knight foward, hopping over his pawn. He loved a good game of chess but talk of his family was unsettling him and he wasn't really thinking about his moves. Jensen waited for Anz to make his next move, then moved another piece before speaking. The man knew allot about memories, it was possible he was searching for a way to discover his own human life, if of course he had one.

"Aye, once. I tried once, but Nothing came up for either of them. I don't know about marie, but if Ashen made it here, i have a feeling he would have become a shinigami. He had his mothers eyes, but i could see both our strength in him. I'd say he made a fine warrior and leader. Of course if that was the case, it would be easy to find out, unless for some reason hus file was in the restricted section.. "

All the while Jensen was talking, they were playing. Jensen moved his queen, but another hand touched his before he let go of the piece. Looking up, he realised Celestia was standing next to them, watching intently. "Not there." She said, pointing out That anz could take his queen. Jensen shook his head and put the piece back. The tall woman, who had long silver hair and bright blue eyes smiled at Anz in greeting. jensen stood smiling. "Fine, you play for me. Anz, this is Celestia, my-"
"His partner in crime and only reason he has any power." She said teasing Jensen.

Celestia took his seat. "Can i get you a glass of water or anything?" Jensen asked while he was standing.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Two Captains (Zenke)   Two Captains (Zenke) EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:21 pm

Anz watched Jensen’s move carefully his mind went through hundreds of scenarios thinking anywhere between six and eighteen moves ahead and finally he settled on one that while seemingly defensive was actually an aggressive move, sliding his bishop across the board it would seem he was just aiming to scare the knight back but in actuality he was prepping to move his queen, as strategies stood now if all went according to plan it would be check mate in seventeen moves. Looking up he glanced at his new opponent an eyebrow raising in curiosity as PATCH ran diagnostics on the newly formed woman, who Jensen identified as Celestia, as the small super computer finished its’ analysis he spoke with a soft and gentle tone but one filled with interest.

“a pleasure to meet you Celestia, no thank you on the water, though I will take a second cup of coffee if your offering. Now Celestia, I do believe it’s your move, though if you don’t mind me saying you are quite fascinating. Few zanpakuto have the ability to fully materialize even less will appear to others beside the wielder, and by degrees of magnitude less in probability can they maintain their form enough to corporally effect the outside world. I had read Jensen’s zanpakuto had such an ability but to see it with my own eyes is quite fascinating. If you don’t mind I have a few questions about your materialization, for example from your perspective how does it feel transferring your self from the precipice world which exists on the fringe of a zanpakuto wielders soul to the outside world?”

Anz stared at the woman like a sculpture, true by some standards she could b said to be sexually appealing but that was not his reason, instead it was because he was using PATCH to zoom in on her looking beyond the obvious his attachment could zoom to a view of mere angstroms and at the moment he was observing the electromagnetic bonds which formed her very corporal existence.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Two Captains (Zenke)   Two Captains (Zenke) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:21 am

Celestia moved a piece, trying to lure anz into a trap, as she listened to him speak. She smiled brightly at his complement, flattered. He asked about how she could do what she was doing, and how it felt to be out of her own world. "Well I can only hold the form to a certain degree. I cannot fight along side jensen in battle, as i rely on a very small amount of his reiatsu to hold this form, and manipulate objects. And i do mean a miniscule amount, It regenerates as fast as i use it. I'd need to take allot more to actually fight, effectively halfing his power. And as far as we know, he wou;dn't be able to use shikai or bankai. But I'm not the only Zanpakuto who can do this, either. Captain riku has a pair of little brats that can materialize easily. They cause a lot of trouble." She said laughing.

"As for showing myself to people, well I'm not shy. I enjoy interacting with people, Sometimes i even watch over the barracks when Jensen's sleeping. We got a new recruit the other day, Jensen was asleep so i decided to introduce myself. I phased trough a wall and said hello, and he wet himself, screaming that I was a ghost." That was the first Jensen had heard of it, an it caused him to burst out laughing. Once he stopped, he handed Anz another cup of coffee.

"At first, being out of my world felt strange, but I've gotten very used to it. It wasn't recently I started coming out either. I've been with Jensen for over 1000 years, and been able to materialize for about 800 of those years." Jensen nodded in agreement. "Thats about right. Don't teach it to your Zan anz. It's like having a wife you can never get rid of." He said joking, and Celestia shot him a glare.

There was a knock on the door, and jensen said to come in. "Sir! We've got Several powerful hollow on the outskirts of the rukongai, I think ones an Adjuchas, Or worse." Jensen looked at anz, frowning. "I better go deal with this, sorry to rush out on you! Follow if you want! Celestia lets go." He said, rushing out the door and shunpoing after his officer.

(close it up or follow after him and we'll kill some hollow.)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Captains (Zenke)   Two Captains (Zenke) Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Captains (Zenke)
Page 1 of 1