Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
A Meeting of Old/New friends I_vote_lcapA Meeting of Old/New friends I_voting_barA Meeting of Old/New friends I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
A Meeting of Old/New friends I_vote_lcapA Meeting of Old/New friends I_voting_barA Meeting of Old/New friends I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
A Meeting of Old/New friends Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
A Meeting of Old/New friends Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
A Meeting of Old/New friends Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
A Meeting of Old/New friends Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
A Meeting of Old/New friends Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
A Meeting of Old/New friends Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
A Meeting of Old/New friends Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
A Meeting of Old/New friends Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
A Meeting of Old/New friends Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

A Meeting of Old/New friends Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

A Meeting of Old/New friends Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

A Meeting of Old/New friends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

A Meeting of Old/New friends Empty
PostSubject: A Meeting of Old/New friends   A Meeting of Old/New friends EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:04 am

Saisei inhaled the air around him. It felt great. He had traveled to Pennsylvania, and he was now in one of it's most famous cities. Pittsburgh. Home of one of the biggest steel manufacturers in the world. Home of the Steelers football team. Saisei didn't watch football, but he knew that much, at least. He smiled. He was on top of a building, and he watched everyone go about their business. He held onto his Ankh pendant, and he transformed in to his Fullbring. A large broadsword, and metal arm coverings, coming up to his shoulders, ending in three spikes connected by a piece of metal. To cape like extensions flared out, one with a symbol, even Saisei didn't know about. His usually black hair, which was streaked with red, became fully red.

He jumped off the building, blurring to the next. He found what he was looking for. A Hollow. He gathered energy on his blade, and swung it down, towards the beast. It split it in half. He growled. "So, they've come this far?" He put his Fullbring away, dropping to the street. He walked forward. His eyes stayed on the pavement.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Old/New friends   A Meeting of Old/New friends EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:26 pm

(oh ho ho, its finally happened. I posted here. Razz)

A young man of twenty one, with long red hair tinged with orange at the ends, and in a white longcoat was walking down the street hands in his pockets. There was a frown on the mans face, as if he were confused about something, which he was. Jack had woken up in a dingy motel in pittsburg, but he'd been drinking in a small town a few miles away. It was not like it mattered, he was heading here today. Still he really had to stop drinking while he was traveling. In japan, he woke up sleeping on the pier in tokyo bay. that was a fun memery though because he wasn't alone. And they'd almost got arrested, only for his powers.

As he was walking he spotted a hallow and reached for his gun, but in a quick flash of speed it was cut in half by a boy of around sixteen. the kid turned and started walking towards him, as he released his fullbring. Jack stood in the street infront of him until he either noticed Jack or continued walking. As he did look on, he noticed the hollow slayer was japanese. What a coincidence. he though with a smile. When the kid reached Jack he'd speak, greeting him. "Well. I seen that kill laddie, quite impressive. Had your powers long? The names jack O'reilly, good to meet you." He said in an irish accent no one could miss.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Old/New friends   A Meeting of Old/New friends EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:21 pm

Saisei stared at the guy. He wasn't good with new people. "Thanks, I guess. And you must be Irish, I'm guessing." He said, sarcastically. He answered the question after a three second puase. "I have had my powers for a bit. I'm guessing your also Coalition? You might have heard of me. I was wheeled in a couple of months ago, with a broken leg. I am Saisei Chitose, heir to the.....prestigious Chitose family. Though, I'm not exactly apart of it."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Somewhere, a couple of miles away, on top of a building, Parius Chitose sneezed. "Someone must be talking about me." He said, with a grin. It had been a long time since he had anyone speak his name, and he was not going to miss this chance. He jumped of the building, his coat billowing out from him, and Shunpo'ed to another building. He came to a stop, going to where he had felt the Rietsu spike. He noticed two guys talking to one another. He watched, waiting to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Old/New friends   A Meeting of Old/New friends EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:08 pm

Jack was smiling as he put his hands in his pockets. "Nice guess. I've got a bit of japanese in me. What can I say, my father was a wanker who came to sample irish locals and fucked off with himself after." Jack said. Jack shook his head. "Not yet, I've been a mercanary for the last few years, gave that up. Said i'd try something with a little more tasteful."

Jack listened as saisei talked about his powers, however as he mentioned his name, Jacks eyebrow rose sharply, and as saisei spoke of being heir to the chitose fortune, he could only be speaking of one person. Jack drew his revolver and pointed it right at Saisei, not hearing the end of the sentence. "did you just say you were a chitose? Hamtaro chitose?" Jack pulled back the hammer but he didn't fire. He wanted to hear what the boy had to say. On the outside he was stern and agressive looking, but inside his world was spinning 50mph.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Old/New friends   A Meeting of Old/New friends EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Saisei stopped talking, when the gun was leveled at his face. "You can't be serious. Way to make a good first impression." Saisei listened to the man's question. "Yep. That's my asshole of a father. Oh, you didn't hear? The heir ran away from home." Saisei raised his hands. "Now, get that gun, out of my face, Incinerate." Flames flew up all around the guy, Saisei kept it low, not wanting to harm the guy too much yet. Saisei leaped back, after the flames were done, and kept his hands out. He wasn't going to be taken off guard again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Parius's eyes widened, when he heard about the family. "So, you had a family, Abel. And had this boys father." He watched, when the red haired one puled a gun on the boy. Parius almost leaped off of the building then and there, but saw the kid pull flame from outta nowhere. He smiled. "The kid's got powers. Cool." Parius still drew Anokoku, and said "Blacken the Sky, Anokoku."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Old/New friends   A Meeting of Old/New friends EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:32 pm

jack flipped back as Fire rose up around saisei. Landing on his feet he holstered the gun."I didn't hear that.... Ah, i'm sorry lad. Its just, i don't suppose your dear old dad told you why he came home beaten to a pulp one day, now did he? Never mentioned a young Red headed irish girl?" He watched the kids reactions as he spoke, then he though about the kids powers. It was odd that he'd been gifted with fire based powers as well, but jack knew for a fact that his own fullbring powers came from his mother. He might have inherited the others from his father, which made him feel somewhat sick.

Jack noticed the flare of power. Looking up, a strange darkness caught his eye. this made his eyes widen as he stepped back. He hated, no feared the dark. He had no idea why, it was something that had always bothered him. He didn't like what he was seeing right then, and he'd just discovered something he hadn't expected to find. "Oh i'm getting that feeling again. this day is gonna suck."
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Old/New friends   A Meeting of Old/New friends EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:40 pm

Saisei lowered his guard, and almost laughed because what Jack told him. "You did that? Oh man, I lost it when I saw that. You have no idea..." Saisei started laughing, but stopped when he noticed the flare of power. He looked up, and saw the top of a building go darker. "What in the hell...." Saisei grabbed his necklace, and looked at Jack, as he said he knew this day was going to suck. "I don't think it's harmful, or it would've came down here by now. Wait, how do you know so much about my family?" He turned to Jack, and crossed his arms. He wanted to know how some random, Irish stranger knew his dad enough to get close and pummel him like he did.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Parius notice they had felt his power. "Damn, got a touch to jumpy. Ah well, I'm not moving till the right time." Parius settled in, and waited to see what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Old/New friends   A Meeting of Old/New friends EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:55 pm

The fact that Saisei burst out laughing startled Jack a little. He expected him to be angry, but obviously not. Saisei must have hated Hamtaro as much as jack did. He joined in laughing however. "Maybe your right. I'm just not fond of things that lurk in darkness." Jack said. Saisei asked about how he knew so much about his family. "Not to bright are ya kid. And here I though you were listenin to me. But you've made it quite clear to me, although i should have noticed years ago. Hamtaro is my father. When my mother died, I went to japan to find him. That little beating was me making him say sorry for what he did."

Jack smiled a little at that though. "Oh next time you see dear old dad, thank him for the fullbring power. He'll never use the word whore again I think." He continued to watch Saisei's reaction, imagining the news would be allot more shocking to saisei than it was to jack. Jack could have known, but he chose not to get involved with hamtaro in anyway. That ment staying away from the other half of jacks family.

"You know, the most amusing thing was he tried to appolgies after he pissed his pants. Offered me money to not kill him, or go near your mother. I had no intention of going near his family, although the though of killing him sounded good at the time. Long story short, never insult my mother." He fininshed, rubbing the anchient celtic ring on his finger.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Old/New friends   A Meeting of Old/New friends EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:13 am

Saisei nodded, about his father. He had guessed, but needed absolute proof. He didn't know about the Fullbring though. Saisei's eyes widened, before slowly growing confused. "That's weird, seeing as my father never had powers. My ancestor did, though. I believe if my father did have powers, he would've used them to gain more wealth than he has now. My ancestor being Abel Chitose." Saisei turned his head, and watched the street. "He had a brother who died. And that led him to become powerful, and gain those powers. He made us the wealthy family we are today."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Old/New friends   A Meeting of Old/New friends EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:55 pm

Jack chuckled. "I'm pretty sure its the coalitions job to deal with people who misuse their power. So I wouldn't have had the satisfaction of kicking his ass if he had powers. he'd probably be dead by now." The darkness wasn't going away, and it was making jack nervous. He wanted to be away from it, or go right up and find out what it was. "Any other family I need to know about?"

Jack continued to glancing up at the building. He shook his head. "I've had enough of this, care to go get some breakfast? i'm sure there's lots of things we need to talk about."
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Old/New friends   A Meeting of Old/New friends EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:49 pm

Saisei shook his head. "The only other person who I would've taken you to would be my grandfather, but he died a long time ago." Saisei grew a bit depressed. "He was the only one in the family that treated me like an actual person, and not some slab of meat to be shown to a judge." He nodded at Jack's idea, as he noticed that Jack was getting nervous of the dark cloud that was on op of the building. "Well, we can go anywhere. I have the money to get us anything. Though, I don't dine in fancy places. We can go to a McDonald's."

"You will go nowhere." Said a man's voice. Saisei turned, only to be met with a black katana to the face. The man was wearing a black trenchcoat, and all black. He had shoulder length, black hair. And he had a smile on his face. Parius was happy to be this close to the only other living relatives he had. Even if Jack was only half a Chitose. "So, you are a Chitose?" Saisei nodded, but said nothing. He glanced back at Jack, hoping the Red haired man would do something. "Well then, this may surprise you, or not, seeing as you both are Coalition. I am the Warrior of Despair for the Endless. Under Ashen Reinhart, the Knight of Despair. I am the Black Dragon, Parius Chitose."

Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Old/New friends   A Meeting of Old/New friends EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:45 pm

Jack nodded as Saisei spoke. "I know what you mean. My granny was always there for me after my mother died. She made living in a foster home bearable, although I still ended up running. I never made it back to see her before she died." Jack had always been a little lonely, but he was happy he found family now. Joining the coalition turned out to be a good Idea. "Hey I'm not broke." He said laughing. "But mcD's sounds good right now."

Jack was about to turn when someone spoke. He turned around to see A man all in black holding a dark sword in Saisei's face, he paled. He hated darkness. But the thread of losing more family ovewhelmed that. He grabbed saisei by the collar and yanked him back from the sword, and spun himself infront of his brother, drawing his revolver as he went. Knocking the sword away he pointed the gun right at the newcomers chest. "Its a bad idea to mess with my family." Jack said sternly. Even when the man began explaining himself, Jack did not move the gun from him.

When he said he was a chitose, Jack glanced back at saisei. "wait wait, what? someone care to explain?"
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Old/New friends   A Meeting of Old/New friends EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:04 pm

Saisei was about to open his mouth, when he was pulled away, and Parius found a gun to his chest. He looked at it, before looking up at Jack. "Is that anyway to treat your ancestor?" He said, before moving a bit closer, and having the gun touch his chest. "I'm already dead. Unless you have really good bullets, that won't do anything. Plus, I have 100 something years of experience. I'm not here to fight you, Jack." He said, before pointing at Saisei. "I'm here to test him."

Saisei's eyes widened, before moving a bit closer. "Me? Why? Why not fight us both?" "Because, even though he has our blood, Jack here isn't a full Chitose. However, that doesn't mean you aren't in the family." Parius said, looking into the young man's eyes. "You are a full blooded Chitose. I heard about your father. If Abel had gotten a hold of him..." Parius turned away, before lowering his sword. "So, what do you say, boy?"

Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Old/New friends   A Meeting of Old/New friends EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:39 pm

The new comer spoke, and Jack frowned. "I don't understand, anyone else i don't know about hiding nearby? maybe a great grandmother or something?" jack commented. When Parius stepped up to the gun and said his bullets wouldn't do anything, jack just smiled. "You'd be surprised what reiatsu reinforced rounds can do to a spirit. I was a mercenary for 2 years, I wasn't just there to fight humans." When he mentioned he wanted to test Saisei jack frowned. "Technically, i am also a full blood chitose. If i was saisei's half brother on his mothers side, I wouldn't be a chitose at all. However...." He took the gun away from parius' chest. "I wont get in your way, great uncle."

Jack stepped aside, and holstered his gun. He really had to stop pulling that out in the street. But things kept happening and It was putting him on edge. Jack looked at saisei, wondering what he was thinking, then said, "If your going to fight, we should go somewhere quiet. This is a pretty busy place to start a fight, and unlike you great uncle, people can see us."
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Old/New friends   A Meeting of Old/New friends EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:43 pm

Parius smiled, when Jack mentioned his bullets. "Good! I expected no less, from one of the Coalitions people." He turned to Saisei. "Well?" Saisei looked at Jack, before turning to Parius. "Alright. I'll do it." Parius smiled, and made his Shikai dissapear. He looked at Jack, before he moved. "I wanted to apologize to you. Because of Saisei's father, you were not treated to the Full Chitose hospitality. I can say, that if I knew what his father had done, I would've killed him. In this, you showed more self restraint than I have." Parius held out a hand. "I welcome you to the family."

Whether Jack took the hand, or not, Parius looked back at his target. "Time to get started.' He jumped into the air, and hovered in the air. "Let's hope you both can keep up." He said, before Shunpo'ing away. Saisei only frowned, and followed, using Bringer light. He didn't know what was coming. And Parius didn't seem to be what Saisei expected.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Old/New friends   A Meeting of Old/New friends EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:07 pm

Jack laughed and corrected his great uncle. "I'm not part of the coalition yet, and this isn't standard issue if i'm correct." he said looking at saisei who might know. When parius appologies Jack shrugged. "I got him to say sorry, that was enough for me. But thank you." He said, shaking parius' hand. After that, parius jumped into the air and led the way. Jack followed, using bringer light to push himself up and blurr to increase his speed he ran trough the air after his uncle. In terms of speed, Jack accelled at blurr, but was average everywhere else.

It took a few minutes, but they finally arrived at an old junkyard that was filled with trashed cars and broken washing machines, and other broke up crap. Jack landed on top of a car, crushing the roof in, before hopping off and landing on solid ground. He laughed. "I'm still getting used to landing, bringer light doesn't exactly let you float." When the pair were ready to fight jack said, "Don't take to long, its getting close to lunch time." After that he stood back and watched. He could feel the difference in power between his great uncle and little brother, it was likely Parius would win.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
on the outskirts of the junkyard, a new pressense arrived. Long brown hair swept around his shoulders as the new comer approached, watching with interest. He chuckled and landed down nearby, not saying anything just yet. Parius would be surprised to see him, especially out of uniform. Jensen leaned against a car looking at the two young men with parius. One had black hair, and was a younger parius, he could see it in his face. The other had red hair, the ends of which were orange, and had a slightly resembled the black haired boy, but he wasn't fully japanese. From where Jensen was standing he could see the glint of gold on the boys finger, and a gun at his belt. "Having a family reunion, Parius?" he asked, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Old/New friends   A Meeting of Old/New friends EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:47 pm

The sky crackled as energy seemed to surge in the atmosphere, lightning struck the sky above the clandestine meeting of the estranged Chitose. However it never hit the ground curling around its’ self like a snake biting its’ tail the lightening spun as the clouds surged overhead. Bolt after bolt slammed into the growing ball each one curling around the next as the energy swirled around into a spinning orbital shell ionizing the very air around it with a salty metallic taste. The ball of lightning condensed and expanded pulsating as it spun the radius increasing and decreasing as it began to change colors, from blue, to purple, to red, to orange, and finally a bright teal color. The energy sizzled as seams of light appeared around the surface the ball expanding massively as the cracks grew larger and brighter until suddenly it collapsed into itself disappearing with an exaggerated sound similar to the opening of a can of soda. A light current of residual energy crackled along the sky until the atmosphere finally fell silent. A minute would pass and it would seem the world around the group of strangers had fell silent, then a deafening crack of thunder a flash of light and green smoke where the ball of energy once floated.

Flying from the smoke at incredible speed Anz hurtled through the air safely wrapped in what appeared to be a suit made of giant pillows before slamming into the ground only twenty feet from Parius leaving a small crater. Shaking his head he stood reaching back to unzip his crash suit and he stepped from what had once doubled as a saint puff marshmallow man Halloween costume and reached into the pocket of his captains uniform pulling out a small note pad and a yellow number two pencil. The lead tipped instrument scrawled across the page in a long stream of short hand and equations as PATCH read the barometric pressure and latent ionization of the atmosphere. Bending to his knee he collected a small sample of the dirt from the crash site while he checked his position using latitude and longitude, these results were much better than last time. However, it would seem adding a person to the procedure changed the directionality and aiming of the device. Using PATCH to link to his lab he spoke still oblivious to the group of people standing just over a dozen feet from him. “Yes, this is Anzai the device missed the target by several hundred miles, please inform whomever is stationed in Pittsburg that this was a technological misfire and if they noticed any slight raises in energy or perhaps some strange weather to ignore it.”
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Old/New friends   A Meeting of Old/New friends EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:30 pm

Parius looked at the source of the voice, seeing Jensen. "Well well. Wasn't expecting this. And out of uniform? You've gotten daring." He said, looking at Jensen. "Yep. I figured you would come, seeing as you are practically my brother." Saisei looked at the man, wondering what the hell was going on. It was evident that Parius, and Jensen knew each other, but how? He didn't ask, and instead grabbed his necklace.

However, at that moment, a man made of what appeared to be marshmallows crashed not twenty feet from Parius. Parius raised his eyebrows, as Anz stepped out. He started saying things into a microphone. Parius walked over to the captain, raised his arm, and aimed a comical punch at the Captains head. If it hit, and Anz asked about Parius would only respond with. "You almost hit me, fool." He would then smile, and ask how Anz had been.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Old/New friends   A Meeting of Old/New friends EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:15 pm

Jack looked up at the newcomer, curiosity on his face. "Saisei, are we related to him too?" he asked as the taller man approached, first looking at parius with a smile. "Oh come on, I've always been a rebel parius. So, who are your friends." Jensen met jacks eyes, taking a messure of the red head. He looked at the ring on Jacks finger, and jack self conciously moved his hand to hide it.

"I'm jack o'reilly, This guys my half brother Saisei chitose, and well you already know my great uncle." Jack said. Jensen nodded, looking At saisei. "I can see the resemblence in you." he said to Saisei. "Not so much in you though. Where abouts are you from?" He asked Jack. "Ireland, sir." He said, scratching the side of his face. As he did that jensen caught a proper glimpse of the gold ring.

"Ireland aye? That makes sense." He was about to ask about the ring when there was an explosion and the stay puff pastry man climbed out of the ground. Jack burst out laughing, while Jensen face palmed as it turned out to be anz. "Captain Anzai, I should of known. Your not hurt are you?" Jack continued to laugh, so much so that he nearly fell over. Jensen reached out and caught him by the hand, taking a good long look at the ring again as he pulled the boy to his feet.

"I have to ask, where did you get that ring?" Jensen said. Jack pulled free of his grasp and stepped back. "It's a family heirloom, why, do you think I stole it or something? Just cause its gold?" Jack asked. Jensen shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Old/New friends   A Meeting of Old/New friends EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:10 am

Anz was lost deep in thought when suddenly he felt a reiatsu presence behind him, feeling the air displacement he was about to duck and doge when he felt the blow going across his head even as he spun to look at the group of strangers. Spotting Jensen as well as one of his few Vizard acquaintances, he looked at them both quizzically. “You know Parius there are nicer ways to say hello… a pleasure to see you Jensen, and yes quite fine I don’t believe it was Parius intent to harm simply a playful strike.”. Glancing at the two other members of the strange group his PATCH visual scanning and complying data he quickly noticed genetic similarities between three of the four other people in the area.

“Interesting a family reunion of some sort Parius? To thing the transcendental nature of this gathering a literal meeting generations...”

Pausing for a moment while he looked each of them up and down Anz held out his hand green smoke congealing around it into a large metal briefcase as he rematerialized it from the containment unit within his etherium box. Placing the suit case on ground, he spoke again his voice polite and rather unassuming, the possible ridiculousness of his statement complete lost on him.

“Truly it’s fascinating. I would love to run comparative analysis between each of your DNA’s and reiatsu’s I believe the comparative study would help broaden our understanding of the link between ones spiritual life and former. Might I ask each of you gentlemen for a hair, skin, blood, saliva, and semen sample?”

Dropping to a knee he opened the suitcase which unfolded out a table several times larger than the case itself lined with cups and sample containers. Reaching into a drawer connected to the table he spoke again.

“I know I have some specimen waivers, and a privacy curtain in here somewhere. I apologize I was not prepared for such a prime opportunity.”
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Old/New friends   A Meeting of Old/New friends EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:56 am

Parius looked at Anz, as he said it. But, he also took note of what was happening over at Jack and Jensen. "No. Sorry, Anz. I'm not doing that. Sorry." He said, smiling. However, he felt a punch being aimed right at the back of his head. He dodged, as Saisei flew over him. "Eager, aren't we?" Parius said, his smile growing a bit wider. Saisei rubbed his head. "You dick!" "What? you think I was just going to stand there?" "Maybe...." The youth said, getting up. "Jensen! keep Jack back. I'm thinking it's time to start." He watched, as Jensen moved Jack back. Parius then turned to his relative. "You do realize I'm more powerful than you?" "Like it matters." Saisei said, as fire leapt to his hands. Parius smiled. "That's the spirit." He said.

Parius then disappeared, in front of Saisei. To Jensen, and Anz, and maybe Jack, they would see it. Parius had Shunpo'ed over to Saisei, and aimed a kick at the boy's midsection. It hit, and Saisei felt the air go out of his lungs. Parius followed him up, and hit the boy back down to earth. Saisei landed. "The goal here, is to make me use my Vizard mask. I won't use Shikai, until I really need to." "Whatever." Saisei said, fire leaping to his hands again. He fired multiple shots of fire at Parius. Parius dodged them, before coming to the ground. Saisei threw a punch and Parius narrowly dodged it. He smiled again, and pushed Saisei back.

Saisei then grabbed at Parius. Parius blocked, and pushed Saisei again. "C'mon. You can do better." Saisei growled, and Fired another bolt at Parius Parius dodged again, and surged in. However, Saisei smiled this time. "Incinerate." He said, and fire sprang up, in a 10 foot radius. Parius couldn't get out, and was hit. He moved back, smoke coming off of his coat. "Good. Used your head on that one." Parius said. He brushed his coat off. He had burns, but they were minor. They would be sore tomorrow, though. Saisei grabbed his necklace. "Time to show you, what I can do."

Saisei's necklace changed into a huge broadsword. He gained metal coverings on his arm's, with three pieces protruding form his shoulders, connected by another piece of metal. his hair was completely red. He gained two cape like attachments, with a symbol on one of them. Parius smiled. "Fullbring? Cool." He said, before drawing Anokoku. Saisei came at Parius. Parius blocked the obvious sword strike. However, Saisei had planned for this, and kneed Parius, right in the stomach. Parius fell back, clutching his stomach. Saisei came at him again. Parius blocked another strike, before pushing Saisei away. Parius then attacked Saisei. He kicked him in the face, but Saisei did dodge that. Parius then turned his sword around, and hit Saisei in the chest, with the hilt. Saisei flew away, but Parius moved to behind him. He aimed a slash at Saisei's back, but Saisei then turned around, and blocked it.

Parius then pushed Saisei away again. "Good. Your doing good. But, time to get a bit more serious." Parius pointed the blade at his young relative. Jensen, from the years he's known Parius, would know what was about to happen. "Blacken the sky, Anokoku." The blade turned black, and the area around Parius got darker, as well. Jack might freak out, as he did seem nervous of this. Parius thought. "Ah well." He said, before swinging his blade.

Saisei smiled. "So, this is what a Shikai is." Parius nodded. "Never seen one?" "Not really." Parius smiled, before charging Rietsu on his blade. Saisei did the same. They both fired their own versions, but they were pretty much the same attack. Parius's overpowered Saisei's, though he did dodge the remaining part. Parius then just appeared next t5o him. And hit Saisei to the ground. "Let you in on a secret. My Shikai increases my speed, by alot. So, watch out." Saisei nodded, but then was attacked, by a flurry from Parius. He used his rietsu to dull his blade. Good thing, as Saisei was getting hit, alot. He could feel the blade hitting him, over a dozen times. Parius then stopped, and punched Saisei right in the jaw.

Saisei flew back, and landed in a pile of junk. Parius was going to pour it on here. He then Summoned six lances, made of Darkness. However, Saisei had planned for something like this. He uses his Iron-hide. It blocked the Lances, which were somewhat random. Parius then sighed. He then proceeded to attack Saisei, like never before. Parius was using his full arsenal, and Saisei could tell. He was also taking advantage of his experience, and power. saisei could barely get his sword up, and only blocked a couple of attacks. To the ones watching, it would seem a bit unfair, however, Parius had plans for the kid. He then stopped again, and let Saisei stumble over. He was somewhat out of breath. However, the look he gave Parius was all but out of energy. His eyes burned. "You done?" Parius said. saisei retorted, by flipping him off. Parius's eyes narrowed.

"Alright. You seem to not respect what is happening. In order to grow stronger, you need to have the crap beaten out of you every once in a while. So, that is what i am going to do." Parius's hand went in front of his face, and a tornado of black encompassed him. When it broke, Parius was wearing his Vizard mask. "This is a right of passage, to all Chitose's!" Parius said, flying back, and pointing his blade at Saisei. An orb of darkness charged at the end.

(Someone might want to stop this! XD)

Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Old/New friends   A Meeting of Old/New friends EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:04 am

"You can have the blood hair and spit, But you can forget about the last one..." jack said, replying to anz's question. After that, The fight started, and the jensen guy grabbed jacks shoulder and pulled him back at parius' request. Jack didn't stand a chance, jensen practically lifted him up and moved him, he was that strong. Jack tried to resist only to discover how futile that was.

"Just stand back and leave then at it, boy. Parius wont kill him." They watched the two throw blows, slashes kicks, and then fire. when Saisei started throwning fire about, jack was half tempted to try escape and aid him with his fulbring. Jack watched them continue to the point where saisei used fullbring and parius used shikai. By that time jack was getting pretty antsy, he really hated darkness. Suddenly the firm hand on his shoulder became comforting. It was obvious who was winning as the fight played out, saisei didn't stand a chance.

Then it was over, or so he though, when saisei flipped off parius. The vizard pulled on a strange mask and started charging a black orb. Jack almost freaked, fearing he was going to kill saisei. Jack raised a hand, about to fire a beam of light at parius, but Jensen moved first. He knocked the black orb away without a second thought, didn't even draw his sword. "I think thats enough, parry. You'll kill him if you keep that up." Jack clenched his fists regardless, glaring at Parius.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Old/New friends   A Meeting of Old/New friends Empty

Back to top Go down

A Meeting of Old/New friends
Page 1 of 1