Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Coalition Warship I_vote_lcapCoalition Warship I_voting_barCoalition Warship I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Coalition Warship I_vote_lcapCoalition Warship I_voting_barCoalition Warship I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Coalition Warship Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Coalition Warship Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Coalition Warship Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Coalition Warship Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Coalition Warship Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Coalition Warship Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Coalition Warship Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Coalition Warship Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Coalition Warship Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Coalition Warship Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Coalition Warship Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Coalition Warship

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Coalition Warship Empty
PostSubject: Coalition Warship   Coalition Warship EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:30 pm

Item name: U.S.S. Leviathan

Description:
Coalition Warship Minerva19

Coalition Warship Minerva

Effect: It’s a warship, a battleship to be more precise. It has lots of things and can do lots of things. The Coalition’s trump card, it is very tough and durable, and is advisable for the enemy to do coordinated strikes on it if they even want to be able to survive an encounter with this thing. Or retreat. A mobile command center, you can command the entire Coalition from this ship should their HQ ever be destroyed. Armed with sophisticated sensory equipment, and not just the reiatsu kinds, it can easily search and destroy an army. Because of those sensors, invisibility and cloning/afterimage abilities are useless against it. Or at the very least can narrow down who is the real one and where the being is. One of the most unique abilities of this ship is its ability to fly in the air, go on the sea, and go underwater. This is possible with five, miniature arc reactors (yes, I ripped them off of Iron Man 2) that powers this incredible machine and all that is in it.

Note: This thing is never going to be able to leave the world of the living. It is usually stationed in NYC, but can also be sent to other places, such as Karakura.

Devices:

As it doubles as a mobile command center, it does have a smaller TERC installed inside it, allowing it to track spiritual activity throughout the world of the living. It also has a smaller Ark, allowing for raids or meetings to happen to various dimensions, such as Hueco Mundo, Soul Society, and Hell.

It also has a teleporter, able to teleport Coalition members away from hot spots or to hotspots. There are limitations to this. First, they must have a “tag” on them, which short circuits in the process but is repaired by dormant nanomytes a post later. Second, it also identifies the race/person mid-transport. If it is not a Coalition member, they are teleported back to where they were, or further out. The max range on this is a mile.

Defensive armament:

Shields: Based off of the shield generator, this green shield protects the ship from outside attacks, both physical and energy. Even supposedly high penetration abilities have trouble getting through it in just a single shot. There are some limitations, however. The first is that it cannot fire while the shield is up, or else it will weaken its own shield. Second, they will fail eventually, but only in parts. A single gran rey (no matter the specialty) from a 0 tier will shatter the shield like glass. While it won’t continue to the hull, it will certainly destroy the part of the shield it hits. A concentrated effort from eight cero experts that are between 1-1 and 1-5, can also destroy a section of the shield in just three solvos. It is the same with equivalents. Hopefully that gives a good impression of how strong the shields are and what it will take to break through them.

Hull: The armor is very tough, and again requires a concentrated effort to get through and start tearing it apart from the inside out. The armor is in fact stronger than the shield. A 0 tier will easily be able tear off chunks of armor and get through, however, using a gran rey/equivalents and a single cero or three to four ceros (no matter what specialty) to get inside. For 1-tiers, it’s considerably more difficult, but with a concentrated effort can do it as well, as with eight cero experts between 1-1 and 1-5, six solvos can penetrate the hull, if they hit in one spot. As said, it will take teamwork to take this thing down.

Inside defenses: The bulkheads and walls are tough, weakening energy attacks with each wall it encounters. This makes it virtually impossible to split the ship in half in less than two shots of a Gran Rey. Sections can also be sealed off and filled with one of Alexander Kerensky's poison gases. It would take a cero and a bala to break these, from any 1-5. But the main defense on the inside has always been the Marine Corps. and general crewmen.

Outside Armaments:

Positron Cannon: From the front of the ship is a retractable cannon that fires a huge energy beam. This thing is the ship's strongest weapon, and is only usable once per thread. After the blast, the shields are down for two posts and the Triston Duel Cannons' power is halved for three posts. This is due to the energy draw. If a person is even clipped with this...they are done for the thread, dead or knocked out, whatever the thread/circumstances will allow.

Triston Duel Energy Cannons: These are visible in the above pictures, and obviously there are only two of them. They fire dual beams that are too close to slip between the beams, unless you're literally a piece of paper or flat, each as strong as a cero from a 1-1 expert. Due to how large the beams are, it is difficult to avoid them if speed is not a strength for a 1-5, depending on distance, as they do travel twice the normal cero speed. Their tracking ability when the target is outside of 100 yards is fairly good. But inside of that range, they are sluggish.

Retractable Three Barreled Cannon: This comes out towards the front, on the top part of the vessel. This thing is mostly used for seige operations. This has a few different types of munitions that it can fire. There is no mixing, all three barrels fire the same type. For simplicity's sake. The munitions cannot be destroyed ONCE FIRED, but they can and will actually cook off and destroy the forward third of the vessel if "destroyed" on the inside. The first is the standard battleship shell, each exploding in a 50 yard radius equivalent to that of a Hado 73. The second type is a wide spread penetration shell. Three shells are still fired, but then at the apex of their balistic trajectory, they explode, and hundreds of high penetration spikes rain down. The spikes are spaced enough for a normal person to avoid them, but overly huge people will find it difficult to avoid them. The third one does much the same thing as the second. However, instead of spikes...poison gas canisters. And they are mixed of Alexander's gases, though you can only be infected by one. The gases will encompess five hundred yards...from each shell. 1500 yards total. If the canisters are destroyed, they will simply explode, but the gases might still expand and decend onto the area. The fourth is similar to the last two. Except this time with anti-arrancar acid...raining down in a 700 yard radius max. Look up that device.

Missile Launchers: See the Bazooka/Rocket Launcher (Each Missile = Gran Rey if you're feeling lazy). There are 100 missile launchers total in groups of 25 on the sides, front, and rear of the vessel. All of them can be fired at once, but only once per post. Keep in mind that these are missiles, they can be shot down and destroyed. However, they do move in unpredicable patterns, making taking out all of them difficult without numbers or huge area of effect attacks.

Point Defense Turrets: Based on the pistol, sniper rifle weapons, and shotgun weapons, there is no blindspot that isn't covered by at least ten of these...not even the rear of the vessel and especially not below the vessel. Below the ship is where there are the most of them. They are all retractble. Also keep in mind that while they are in groups, they don't cover the entire ship. The shotgun turrets only appear when the sheilds go down and opponents start going in close to the ship. The structural integrety of these turrets are better than the ones in NYC. From directly on top of the turret, and on the sides and rear, they can handle a cero from a 1-3 expert. Directly against the turrets' muzzles, however, are just as strong as those in NYC.

Note on manuverability: It's a battleship, it's not very manuverable. It takes a bit to speed up and slow down, though barrel rolling is much quicker (and stuff inside are bolted down, and special magnetic shoes are required). But still. It can still turn and run, and outrun 1-1s at full speed, but only going forwards. It is not advised that you follow it and try to capture it, as it is ordered that if it is about to be captured, it is to self-destruct. Destroyed, or self-destruct, it will explode in an area of effect of slightly less than a mile and kill whoever is caught in the blast radius.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: It’s a ship…and it is manned by 600 people, all trained to not only be able to run the ship, but also defend it. And that’s not counting the Marines.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Coalition Warship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coalition Warship   Coalition Warship EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:52 pm

After a talk with all the staff, we decided that this is to be a transport vehicle only. no weapons, just transport. That's what it was supposed to be, and that is what it will be.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Coalition Warship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coalition Warship   Coalition Warship EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:35 am

Then it has no point to even exist. Thank you for all your time in looking at it and discussing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coalition Warship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coalition Warship   Coalition Warship Empty

Back to top Go down

Coalition Warship
Page 1 of 1