Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up) I_vote_lcapAn Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up) I_voting_barAn Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up) I_vote_lcapAn Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up) I_voting_barAn Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
james
james

An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up) Empty
PostSubject: An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up)   An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:31 pm

Hikaru knew of the Coalition, but he didn't think it was a strong enough faction in the war against the Hollow. Being a Quincy, one of very few and the next in line to lead the Ishida clan, he had no faith in others. He also inherited the age-old grudge against Shinigami. Many messages and messengers tried to convince him to join the Coalition, to join his fellow humans to protect the Earth as a whole from the threat of Hollows. However, his answer was always the same: what about the damned Shinigami? It was exhausting having to turn down so many attempts. He even had a few challenge him to combat, only to be soundly spanked and sent off. Only once did a strong opponent come by, but Hikaru persevered and discovered that her weakness was her endurance. She was sent flying and she didn't come back.

On this day, Hikaru baited a few Hollows, attracting a powerful Gillian and a pair of Adjuchas, who were siphoning energy from the Gillian. However, as soon as they felt the amount of reiatsu leaking out of Hikaru's body, they leapt from the massive creature and attack the Quincy. In quick succession, they are cut down with a simple blade made of soul-synthesized silver. As for the Gillian, 5 shots fired from a silver-reinforced yumi quickly obliterate the massive creature, leaving nothing but dust. After a deep breath, Hikaru begins to walk back to the family household, handed a towel by a butler, even though there was no sweat on his brow.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up)   An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:07 am

A young man with long red hair tipped with orange felt the appearance of several reiatsu signatures, all hollow except one. The man had dark blue eyes, and had a hint of japanese in him, although when he spoke it was obvious he was irish. The hollow power was wiped out quickly, and by the time jack had reached the scene the person who'd dispatched them was gone, although he was easily followed as his reiatsu was still on display. The reason the young irish man was following the person was because he was looking for a quincy. Jack had been sent to Kurakara town on his first asignment, to try recruit the quincy known as Ishida.

Finding him had been harder than jack expected too, but it looked like he finally had. He followed the reiatsu signature back to a house. Jack looked about for a moment then approached the door and knocked. He waited for someone to answer the door. Once someone did he would ask to speak to Ishida Hikaru. Once presented to the man Jack would introduce himself. "I'm Jack o'reilly, a member of the coalition." He said in his noticable foreign accent. "Let me cut straight to the chase, I was sent to deliver an offer you can't refuse." Jack said. He waited patiently for the mans reply. He could more than handle himself if things got messy, although he hoped it didn't come to that.
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up)   An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:03 pm

Hikaru was summoned by a servant, as the Coalition member was taken to a meeting room. Hikaru sits at the head of the table, whereas the Coalition member is seated at the foot. "I'm Jack O'Reilly," the member says, "a member of the Coalition." As soon as he says this, Hikaru leans back and scoffs. "Let me cut straight to the chase," he continues, Hikaru expecting his next phrase. "I was sent to deliver an offer you can't refuse." Hikaru held up a hand, beckoning Jack to silence; covering his mouth, he starts to laugh to himself, before moving the hand from his mouth and cackling uproariously. "YOU!?" he exclaims with bitter resentment towards him. "You believe that you have the ability to convince me, the next head in a long line of a great family of Quincys, to join a weak, inferior, liberal group such as the Coalition?"

Hikaru gets up and points out the window. "See that out there?" he says, walking past Jack. "That's a dueling ring. I have refused many offers from better and worse than you. Unless you can cripple me or beat me into unconsciousness, you will not be able to convince me to join the Coalition. I suggest, if you're that serious, get out there and wait for me. You better have brought your best equipment and have prepared your best skills, or else you will be sent back to your beloved team, broken, beaten and battered, with one less member." After this, Hikaru rings a bell and instructs a servant in Japanese to take Jack outside to the dueling ring after he prepares for combat. Hikaru himself leaves, without a bow, and goes into his bedroom. He dresses in his traditional robes and picks up his yumi bow, testing the string, drawing it to full tension before easing it back into place. Sheathing his silver knife and preparing a quiver of silver-tipped arrows, Hikaru ties on his belt, five Seele Schneiders dangling from it, pouches holding his Ginto tubes on the opposite side from the reiatsu buzzsaw-tipped arrows. Using his Hirenkyaku, he reappears on one side of the dueling ring, on the opposite side from Jack, as Jack stands there, ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up)   An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:06 pm

Jack watched As Ishida hikaru began to laugh at him. "Yes, me. I heard you were stuck up, but I didn't realise you were arrogant to." he said. The quincy pointed out the window and began speaking, and jack inturupted. "Your on. You make it hard to refuse." Jack stood Listening as Hikaru instructed a sevent to lead jack out side. He understood a little of what the man said. After discovering he had a japanese half brother, Saisei chitose, he decided to begin learning the language.

Jack followed the servant quietly trough the house and grounds, out to the arena. Jack took out his revolver, a high caliber weapon and removed one bullet. reaching into a small belt pouch he pulled out a lightning shot and loaded it. The gun was the only piece of equipment he used, it was the only weapon he carried on him too. his full bring didn't count, because it was part of him. Jack didn't need anything else, he only asked for extra equipment when he needed it for specific missions.

Jack put away his pistol and waited patiently for his opponant to arrive. When he finally did, and Ishida Hikaru was ready to begin, Jack would charge towards him, firing two normal shots from his powerful weapon. normal bullets were reinforced with reiatsu and able to pierce steel and average hierro. the Elemental bullets, well they had many uses. He blurred right up to Ishida and took aim. His form began to shimmer as he pointed the gun, and Jack used blurr once again to get behind Ishida, leaving an image of himself infront of Ishida. Jack himself tried to pistol whip Ishida from behind. He aimed a kick for the man's knee and blurred to put a little distance between them.
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up)   An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:23 pm

Hikaru was ready, drawing his bow as Jack charges. He shoots at the two bullets, knocking them off their trajectory, the projectiles diverting to either side of him. Jack then suddenly appears in front of Hikaru, but the Quincy stands unfazed. That is, until Jack's form starts to shimmer. The brightness causes Hikaru's lenses to darken, Jack's body leaving a trail of reiatsu that momentarily distorts the afterimage's solidity. Predicting a strike to the back of his head, Hikaru draws his knife with his right hand, spins as he crouches, dodging the pistol whip, and cuts into the sole of Jack's shoe with the silver blade, pushing hard and slashing through, just as Jack blurs back a couple feet. Hikaru slowly gets to his feet, stepping back and through the afterimage, as the bullets whiz right past Hikaru's combat stance. "Nice try," he says, "but you all fight the same: run and gun. I'm not going to get fooled that easily, Jesse James."

Dangling the silver blade from his pinky, Hikaru draws the string, charging a barrage of arrows. He quickly uses his Hirenkyaku, moving to 20 different points at once, forming a 360-degree perimeter over 180 degrees in relation to the ground, each point being a firing location of about 100 arrows at once. In inclusion to the spirit arrows, darts fired from his offhand wrist (from the hand holding the yumi forward) are launched while in transition, turning the area around Jack into a cage of spikes, a continuously-closing enclosure as each arrow begins to rain down in slow motion, every possible gap to slip through slowly closing. The darts would be superficial damage, enough to cause pain, but not enough to penetrate very deeply into the skin; Jack would bleed and slow down from the pain but that's about it. The full-sized arrows would do the most damage and the most pain, as they are aimed at pressure points and major blood vessels and tendons.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up)   An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:46 pm

"Run and gun is it? Don't be callin the kettle black now quincy." Jack replied As the quincy began to use Hirenkyaku in quick succession, firing arrows and darts At jack and trying to pin him into the centre of the Arena. The Quincy had good speed, better than jacks own, so he was hard to track. Jack did Excel at blurr, and using quick bursts of the human equivalent of Hirenkyaku and shunpo he dodged around the mass of arrows and darts. The dust died away and Jack was left standing with a few wounds, mostly from the darts. A few arrows winged him, but not managed a direct hit bar one, that hit his shoulder. That one hurt, allot.

It wasn't enough to stop jack however. He Hit the chamber of his revolver, pushing it the the next bullet over, and fired the lightning shot. It shot forth with the speed of a lightning bolt and possesed twice the cutting power of a normal shot. Jack holstered his revolver and ran his thumb across the anchient gold celtic ring he wore. Thinking of his mother the ring morphed into a gold handle and a powerful sword of fire emerged from the handle. It was solid enough to cut and block other blades, and would leave nasty burns, as well as allowing Jack access to several fire based attacks. It also granted him boosts to speed strength and reiatsu, trippling each.

Jack Blurred foward, intent on keeping close to the quincy. Lashing out with his flaming weapon, Jack unleased a torrent of fire that shot out in a wave igniting anything in its path and burning them for one post. It would also deliver impact damage to the quincy and could potentially knock him down. Pressing forward he slashed three more times with his blade, aiming to cut the quincy to shreads, all the while he would try to stay close to the quincy and hinder him from unleasing his barrage of arrows again.
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up)   An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:24 pm

((a lot, ancient, tripling,

Hikaru smirked, looking at the bloodied O'Reilly, standing ready for the next attack. He sensed the reiatsu buildup of the lightning round so, just as the hammer drops on the shell, Hikaru moves to one side, the most the Quincy gets being a mild shock from the metal he is wearing. He shakes out the sensation of soft electrocution, just as Jack holsters his weapon. All Hikaru could do was smile as a hulking sword of fire is conjured through the enchantment of a gold ring upon Jack's finger. He expected the Coalition member to bring the fight up close. After all, Quincys are just meant to be long to medium range fighters. Unfortunately for Jack, Hikaru was prepared for close-quarters combat.

The torrent of flame was easy enough to dodge, since all it was meant for was to force Hikaru to move, not allowing him to take the time to form any arrows. Jack's next attacks displayed his lack of technique and ability: three straight slashes that were simply deflected away by Hikaru slashing back at the flat of the blade, turning his whole body in order to force the attempted cuts to either side; Hikaru was well-taught in using an opponent's energy against him, both physically and through reiatsu.

Speaking of using an opponent's reiatsu, the fire that remained was full of it. As Hikaru was slipping past the fiery blade, the last cut, a horizontal baseball swing, forced Hikaru to leap forward and corkscrew in the air in order to force the sword down into the dirt. All this time, Hikaru was gathering energy from the flames that remained under Jack's control into his little conjured dart gun. Hikaru punches Jack in the spine as he corkscrews over him, firing the darts up his back on his next rotation, one for each vertebra; the punch should connect, even if the darts don't. If the darts do hit, each one is imbued with the fire that Jack uses, causing burning for a post: the beauties of subjugation. Hikaru plants his soul-synthesized silver blade into the ground and uses it to stabilize his descent, using a little acrobatics to move to his feet from a handstand position. Hikaru draws one of his regular soul-synthesized steel arrows and waits. The arrows that are made with the steel are untraceable, unlike the usual arrows formed with pure reiryoku.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up)   An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:46 pm

(first off, its not a huge sword Its like 3 and half foot long but thats my bad i only said sword, and only the special attacks cause the 1 post burning. second of all how the hell are you doing some of that, theres nothing in your app about the dart gun, and nothing about being able to obsorb my fire and use it against me. Explain that one to me please, and show me where i can find that dart gun thing. Meanwhile i'll post normally and ignore the fire on the darts until i see something that says otherwise. Also i see nothing about you being able to sense/track reiatsu so well. Is that a quincy thing?)

Hikaru dodged and avoided Jacks attacks with quick flowing movements, and somehow managed to pin the fullbring down. Jack realased his fullbring, the ring turning back to normal as Ishida rolled behind him, jack blurred forward. He side stepped the spray of darts and brough around a hand which began to glow bright as a beam shot from his hand. The beam had a 5 second burst time, allowing jack to slash it across Hikaru and the surrounding area. It was as powerful as a cero, and 50 feet long.

Jack summoned his full bring again, and drew his pistol. There was three shots left in it, one seperate from the other two. Jack used blurr twice, firing a bullet at both locations, then spun the chambers while bluring towards Hikaru back or side. if hikaru tried to shoot his arrow, jack would knock the bow aside with his gun. JAck attempted a stab with his sword, and brought his gun around, point blank, and pulled the trigger. Click. "Click." He imitaded with a smile. Nothing had happened, because the bullet hadn't been in the barrel.
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up)   An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:11 am

((For one, the sensation would be the same, as the reiatsu is imbued with your fire; you caused the burn. Secondly, I've used the same dart ability against Bliss and she never complained. Now you choose to complain? I'm sorry but that's dirty pool, old man. Not to mention that Hikaru combines fighting styles of both Ryuuken and Uryuu; Ryuuken uses a yumi and a conjured smaller bow in the anime, so I adopted it as well. And it's imitated.))

Hikaru never strung the arrow, so it was still held on to in his bow hand. Sensing the increase in reiatsu, the Quincy engages a Seele Schneider, quickly swinging it into the beam, catching it and allowing the momentum to throw him high into the air, all the while gathering reiatsu from the energy attack. Drawing his bow and using some of the energy from the attack Jack just attempted to use, Hikaru fires two simultaneous shots at the bullets, knocking them off trajectory as he had done before. Unfortunately, due to Jack's own speed, Hikaru only gets one bullet off course, the other tearing into the flesh of his back, cutting across his shoulders. It knocks Hikaru down for a second, turning, his bow drawn with the Seele Schneider on the string, staring down the barrel, literally, of the revolver.

As soon as the hammer drops, Hikaru releases the string and the Seele Schneider, inches away from Jack's chest, is launched at the human in fullbring form. In addition, as he watches the human closely, he strings up the stealth arrow, made of simple wood and soul-synthesized steel, and fires it in whatever direction he needs to; if Jack takes a hit, then it's pretty much game over from there, as the stealth arrow is aimed for his lungs. If Jack dodges, the next thing he experiences should be a punctured lung from the soul-synthesized steel. Using his Hirenkyaku, Hikaru moves to Jack, an arrow, fully charged and bright white from the energy still stored from the Seele Schneider's subjugation of the light's energy, pointed directly between the eyes of the human. "You came here expecting too much," Hikaru says, breathing heavily, "only to come away with so little. Go tell your superiors that as long as I remain conscious, I also remain independent."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up)   An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:03 pm

(The dart gun bow thing i'm not concerned about so much, it should be in hikaru's app though. The reiatsu thing, i don't understand. How can you absorb jacks and suddenly shoot fire? your just taking his reiatsu, not the fire itself.. I asked jun, and he said only the seele sneider can do that, but it goes into the blade, and i do remember you doing THAT before. you never used my power as an arrow though. I'll ask rena about what you did, if they say its allowed then i wont say another word about it.)

Jack's eyes widened as the quincy fired the sneele sneider point blank. He blurred in time to avoid, when another arrow came for him. He'd barely spotted it, managing to start another blurr as he jumped backwards. However, the arrow hit home with a thunk, millimeters below his lung. The jump had saved him, but he still crashed to the ground in pain. Jack stood as the quincy came towards him, his legs wobbling slightly. the arrow had peirced him right trough, no suprise there. The quincy drew his bow, aiming an arrow at jacks face.

Jack chuckled as he stared back. "Go ahead." He said, snapping the arrow's tail off. Reaching around, he began to remove the arrow slowly, inch by inch. Ishida hikaru didn't release the arrow, so jack released his fullbring. "You know what, I've seen enough." Jack said, he turned his back on Ishida hikaru and walked away. He probably wouldn't make it far but he might aswell put on a strong front. He stopped at the exit of the battle arena and looked back at hikaru "If you learn to play nicely with others, you really should consider joining. If the arrancar invade, you'll be all alone. Even I had enough sense to realise that. Anyway, i'm going to get a drink. Later."
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up)   An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:20 pm

((You're not actually AFFECTED by the elemental infusion though! It just adds the sensation of fire, not the effect in your app))

Hikaru could only smirk. "At least you take your defeat with dignity," he calls out to the human. "Go call upon a stronger member of your Coalition! Maybe then I'll join if he or she defeats me. Until then, enjoy your drink and follow your path until ours cross once more." He picks up what remains of the regular arrow, salvaging the point. He summons a servant and tells him to make sure that Jack leaves the premises on his own two feet, otherwise take him to the nearest hospital to get fixed up; Hikaru would not let such competition go to waste.

Hikaru then goes in, quickly seen to by a resident physician. The bullet that cut across his shoulders was deep, but superficial. It was simply salved and then bandaged up, as a fletcher comes to take what remains of the arrow in order to make a new one. The Seele Schneider that Jack dodged was salvaged a few hours later, its reiatsu flow disengaged. It is brought back and placed with Hikaru's set. Now it was a waiting game, to see who the next challenger will be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up)   An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up) Empty

Back to top Go down

An Offer You Can't Refuse (Coalition members 2-1 and up)
Page 1 of 1