Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
To be Taught (closed thread between Gabriel and Yoruichi)  I_vote_lcapTo be Taught (closed thread between Gabriel and Yoruichi)  I_voting_barTo be Taught (closed thread between Gabriel and Yoruichi)  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
To be Taught (closed thread between Gabriel and Yoruichi)  I_vote_lcapTo be Taught (closed thread between Gabriel and Yoruichi)  I_voting_barTo be Taught (closed thread between Gabriel and Yoruichi)  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
To be Taught (closed thread between Gabriel and Yoruichi)  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
To be Taught (closed thread between Gabriel and Yoruichi)  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
To be Taught (closed thread between Gabriel and Yoruichi)  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
To be Taught (closed thread between Gabriel and Yoruichi)  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
To be Taught (closed thread between Gabriel and Yoruichi)  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
To be Taught (closed thread between Gabriel and Yoruichi)  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
To be Taught (closed thread between Gabriel and Yoruichi)  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
To be Taught (closed thread between Gabriel and Yoruichi)  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
To be Taught (closed thread between Gabriel and Yoruichi)  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

To be Taught (closed thread between Gabriel and Yoruichi)  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

To be Taught (closed thread between Gabriel and Yoruichi)  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

To be Taught (closed thread between Gabriel and Yoruichi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

To be Taught (closed thread between Gabriel and Yoruichi)  Empty
PostSubject: To be Taught (closed thread between Gabriel and Yoruichi)    To be Taught (closed thread between Gabriel and Yoruichi)  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:10 am

Gabriel sat on the roof of a building in the outskirts of the 80th district of the Rukongai eastern area. Gabriel was sitting cross legged and was meditating as he awaited the arrival of Yoruichi Shihōin, they had agreed to meet where he was sitting so that she could teach him the skill known as Shunko. An abilitity that he had only heard of and had never actually seen in action, but an ability he had sworn himself to learning.

Gabriel, standing upright, was just a touch over 6 feet tall and weighs just a touch over 185 pounds. He wore a brown suit that looked a little out of place amongst the other shinigami, he was somewhat handsome, with blonde hair and blue eyes he also wore a pair of reading glasses. He had chosen this location because, for the most part, the training should go unnoticed by other shinigami or anyone else.

He took off his jacket and folded it laying it on the roof far away from the center of the roof, underneath the suit jacket he only wore a muscle shirt, not wanting to ruin the jacket while training for the ability. He looked to the sky, and then checked the time on the clock on the inside of his glasses that acted like a pilots Heads Up Display (or HUD), it was almost time for their first meeting.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: To be Taught (closed thread between Gabriel and Yoruichi)    To be Taught (closed thread between Gabriel and Yoruichi)  EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:01 am

Yoruichi, having spent the last century simply trying to keep attention away from herself, had finally decided to try and teach someone shunko. Sure.. Soi Fon knew shunko too..but Yoruichi wasn't exactly young anymore..and Soi Fon wasn't exactly the teacher type. So.. it had occured that she would take a student. The lucky person in question was Gabrel Meechel. Sure..maybe she could have done a better job finding someone..but this guy seemed to have alot of potential..

"It's time." She said to herself before shunpo'ing non-stop towards her destination. They had already arranged a meeting place and time. She simply had to show up at this point. something she achieved a few minutes later as she suddenly appeared infront of Gabrel with her arms folded and a silly grin on her face, "Yo."

She looked around for a second and wondered exactly how he thought this place was good for training, but before she could get to deep into that thought she shrugged it off. She had let him choose a location HE would be comfortable in. Thats all that mattered..because they weren't going to stay here all that long anyways.

"when your ready to begin. We'll start with a warm up spar."

That was it.

Let the training begin.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: To be Taught (closed thread between Gabriel and Yoruichi)    To be Taught (closed thread between Gabriel and Yoruichi)  EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:59 am

Turned to face his teacher as she appeared on the roof opposite to him, he bowed to her, not only was she a respected former leader in the Gotei 13 she was also Sensai that alone would be enough to demand his respect. "As you wish Sensai." He responded righting himself.

He decided that he would start off with a demonstration, not in the fashion to show off but to show her where he had gotten himself in Kido. He had barely righted himself as he launched himself into the air backwards towards the edge of the building and bringing his hands together aimed in her direction "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens.! Way of Destruction number 73!"

As he yells this he fires two shots of blue fire with greater potency than the single-shot variety aimed directly at her chest, but as he does this he immediately follows it up, hoping that the two shots momentarily would blind her view of him he would land on a tiptoe on the edge of the building then his form would blur as he would shunpo forward attempting to get behind her and take her to the ground (the rooftop) with a legsweep kick to the back of her legs.

He was fast this was true without a doubt, but he knew that he was nowhere near as fast as his opponent. So the best bet he had was to make her attention go in one direction while he attacked her from another, even if successful, mental calculations put his odds of success in this at less then 10%. Which was actually alot better percentage then what he estimated his chances of beating her in this spar would be. He shook the thought off he would not defeat himself with second thoughts, his Sensai deserved his very best.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: To be Taught (closed thread between Gabriel and Yoruichi)    To be Taught (closed thread between Gabriel and Yoruichi)  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:43 am

"It's not enough!" Yoruichi said as she backhanded the Kidou cast by the man with her left fist. Spinning around fully and clocking him in the side of his jaw when he went down to try and sweep kick her..her legs not even touching the ground anymore as she had hopped up in the middle of turning. Using momentum alone to make the spin possible.

She landed and put a hand on her right hip while looking at him with a serious stare. It was good that someone at his power was capable of using high level kidou..but the gap between them was too large for a kidou to close all by itself. Though he did well in using a diversionary tactic..he forgot the fact that Yoruichi was able to sense his spiritual power with ease. She was trained to use every sense she has..including spiritual sensing.

"Again. Release your zanpaktou if you must but you need to exert more spiritual energy." Which was true. Shunko was very taxing if someone didn't have the spiritual reserves to keep it active. At best she figured this man would only be able to hold shunko state for a short duration..but that was far better than nothing and at least he was capable of learning it.

To give him incentive to exert more power and to try a bit harder than the normal she clapped her hands and formed a silver rod while saying "Bakudo no 62 Hyapporankan!" Which she then threw as quickly as she could towards Gabrel. In the process of flying towards him it would have split into 100 identical rods all ment to pin him down but not do any real damage.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: To be Taught (closed thread between Gabriel and Yoruichi)    To be Taught (closed thread between Gabriel and Yoruichi)  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:06 am

He rubbed his jaw from where she had connected with it, he shook it off and then his eyes started glowing blue and sparks of electricity sparked around him as he spoke the activation and reached to the sheath on his back as she told him to activate his Zanpakuto."Orinpikku no kami no sutoraiku, Yūsei sandā-nushi" which translated into 'Strike of the Olympic God, Ascendant thunderlord'. Crackling electrical reitsu danced over his body, as he drew out not one Katana, but two.

He smiled as she started to cast a high level Kido and waited until she was just at point of no return in the spell, meaning that were she was looking was likely to be exactly where her attack was going. His body completely dissappeared, his movement was pretty much unbelievable. He entered Shunpo, but this wasn't normal shunpo, his straight line movement was a unbelievable FOUR TIMES faster then someone of his level should be able to travel in shunpo.

His movement easily put him out of the path of her Kido attack, but he had also run straight off the multi-story roof. But he kept going, using a combination of his Lighter then air power and Lightening movement. He literally ran through the air between two buildings to the adjoining building almost 20 yards away from the one they had fought on. His momentum slowed and stopped as he spun around brought his hands together, both index fingers connecting and sparking.

A lightning bolt rippled out of his fingers and shot out at Yoruichi, the lightning bolt had the same power as a Cero. He didn't have alot of information on Yoruichi, so his knowledge on her abilities beyond her ability to use Shunko was completely lacking. So he was fighting blind on this spar, he only hoped that he was taking her by some surprise, but he doubted it.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: To be Taught (closed thread between Gabriel and Yoruichi)    To be Taught (closed thread between Gabriel and Yoruichi)  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:55 pm

Yoruichi smiled lightly as Gabrel jumped in speed, she was set back at first but when the lightning came out at her, She put up her hand up and simply let the attack fizzle out on her hand. He was strong but he wasn't anywhere near Yoruichi's level. She wasn't done there however, using her mastery in shunpou she moved around so fast it created after images of her all around Gabrel. One came at the front aiming a punch to the face however disappeared as the real Yoruichi was right behind him thrusting her shoulder into his spine. She would push enough strength in it to send him flying if it connected, then she disappeared again to the front of him swinging her arm in an attempt to clothesline him in the sky. If that missed she would bring her knee up instead.

“Come on, your in bankai now, show me what your made of!” she spun around with a kick to the back and hopped backwards gaining a better position. Releasing a fireball from her hand without even saying Hadou no 31. for shakkaho while she was hopping backwards.

Then she dashed forward. Thrusting her right fist out at his face however keeping low minding the blades on either side, her left fist struck towards Gabrel's gut, however Yoruichi kept moving forward in the attempt to push him back even more so. Then hopped up straight for a head but to his jaw, smiling the whole time.

She held her fingers in both hands pointing at him. “Hado 4 byakurai” and shot two pale lightning strikes out of her fingers, then put her hands together “Hado 63 Raikoho” then a massive wave of yellow energy blasts out of her palms at Gabrel. He had to be able to handle and master kidou in order to learn from her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To be Taught (closed thread between Gabriel and Yoruichi)    To be Taught (closed thread between Gabriel and Yoruichi)  Empty

Back to top Go down

To be Taught (closed thread between Gabriel and Yoruichi)
Page 1 of 1