Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Shuten Doj the reincarnated god of light W.I.P I_vote_lcapShuten Doj the reincarnated god of light W.I.P I_voting_barShuten Doj the reincarnated god of light W.I.P I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Shuten Doj the reincarnated god of light W.I.P I_vote_lcapShuten Doj the reincarnated god of light W.I.P I_voting_barShuten Doj the reincarnated god of light W.I.P I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Shuten Doj the reincarnated god of light W.I.P Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Shuten Doj the reincarnated god of light W.I.P Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Shuten Doj the reincarnated god of light W.I.P Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Shuten Doj the reincarnated god of light W.I.P Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Shuten Doj the reincarnated god of light W.I.P Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Shuten Doj the reincarnated god of light W.I.P Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Shuten Doj the reincarnated god of light W.I.P Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Shuten Doj the reincarnated god of light W.I.P Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Shuten Doj the reincarnated god of light W.I.P Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Shuten Doj the reincarnated god of light W.I.P Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Shuten Doj the reincarnated god of light W.I.P Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Shuten Doj the reincarnated god of light W.I.P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shuten Doji
Shuten Doji

Shuten Doj the reincarnated god of light W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Shuten Doj the reincarnated god of light W.I.P   Shuten Doj the reincarnated god of light W.I.P EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:07 am

Sigillum Dei Template

Basic Information

Name: Shuten Doji
God Incarnate: Apollo, The Greek god of light
True Age: 600
Sex: Male
Personality: Shuten’s personality is that of a arrogant, massive attention-seeker. He cannot stand having someone else get more attention than himself, and will proceed to beat down anyone more popular than him so he can be popular again. His arrogance stems from the fact that he seems to exhibit a superiority complex. He constantly refers to himself as 'BIG' and the other people around him as 'small.' His arrogance is so great that it transforms into a constant hunger for power. His arrogance can also hinder him as he is short-tempered and uncooperative when it comes to team battles, as he always tries to take the lead when the most important thing is to cooperate with each other. He accuses the people around him for being sloppy instead of admitting that he is the one getting frustrated. His confidence stems from him being used to winning all the time, so consequently, losing prominent battles causes a great negative change in him. His hubris does not allow him to take any insults on his abilities. He also hates being told what to do and thus mostly disobeys any rules that are set down for him. He often has an informal way of speech and behavior, even towards people of a higher rank than him. He loves playing practical jokes and winding people up for the fun of it. He is also a big glutton, having a massive appetite. All of his methods of going about solving anything are generally headstrong and dependent on physical strength. From time to time, he will abandon his allies if they tell him to hold back or run away, which ends him up in a worse situation. Despite his rather large ego, there are more positive sides to his personality. Although it is hard to tell through his arrogance, he does genuinely care for his friends. He always arrives to his friends' aid if they are in danger, seeing himself as a protector of the people whom he classes as weaker than himself. It is shown in team battles, that he views the safety of his friends as a priority. However, he will also take his friends' wishes into account, and will step back and allow them to fight alone if they want to. He also has a determination that knows no bounds. He constantly trains to become stronger, and is dedicated on his goals, putting all of his effort in everything he does. He prefers to go his own way, which sometimes involves going against orders. He never forgives the people who hurt his friends, setting off immediately to get revenge in order to defend or restore respect to his friends. He also has a very positive and upbeat temperament, although he has his short-tempered and cheeky side, often laughing and smiling even in the glummest of situations. His cheerful demeanor can sometimes act as a support to others when they are down. He is also very honorable, not wanting to take any credit that he does not deserve. He also keeps on ploughing forward through adversity, whilst others may decide to run away, showing his bravery, although his bravery may sometimes border on recklessness.

Fears: the dark, loud music, stupid people

Character Appearance

Height: 5’10
Weight: 144
Physical Traits:
Spoiler:
Clothing:Shuten’s usual attire consists of a black t-shirt and a pair of black jeans. For foot ware he wears the standard black combat boots.
Accessories: a pair of black sun glasses and a pure sliver ring
Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: For the most part Shuten fights with his entire body using an Indonesian martial art known as muay thai or as it also known as the “Art of eight limbs” because it makes use of punches, kicks, elbows and knee strikes, thus using eight "points of contact", as opposed to "two points" fists in boxing and "four points" hands and feet used in other more regulated combat sports.
Strengths: multiple forms of striking, heavy hitting, high endurance
Weaknesses:

Abilities & Weapons

Represented Item:
Spoiler:

God power Stage One: [Their beginning for of the ability. The set at its weakest point(normally as simple as a spell. Instead of fire manipulation, you would have fire ball)]

God Power Stage Two: [a stronger version of previous abilities and maybe some add ons ]
Boosts:

God Power Stage Three: [Even more strong version]
Boosts:

Full God Power: [Almost full power as before they were sealed, No Omnipotent powers]
Boosts:

Back Drop:

Background:
Side Notes:
RP Sample:
Back to top Go down

Shuten Doj the reincarnated god of light W.I.P
Page 1 of 1